Angel's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the next day both friends went to the bank and applied for the mortgage indicating themselves on the application as domestic partners. The clerk receiving their application told them the bank would let them know later about its decision.

They didn't have to wait for long. The clerk called them in about an hour later saying that the application was denied. Their integrated score from credit history, assets, income etc. was not sufficient to secure mortgage. If they were an officially married couple, their score would be higher, and they could get an approval.

Angel cussed loudly after he hung up and friends applied in several other banks on the same day. However, results were same from everywhere. Each time it was either denial without explanation or verbal explanations that partners are scored lower than spouses and their points are not sufficient for mortgage.

Eating dinner that evening, the friends discussed what to do next. It looked like they had no other choice than to move out. But they liked that house after investing a lot of time and money in its decoration and furniture to make it a cozy home. Also, it had a large garage which was allowed by the landlord to be used as a workshop for handyman business. That place was full of tools and materials not easy to move out.

Suddenly Tony exclaimed, "I have a great idea! We can get married since gay marriages are now allowed in the USA. Angel, you are my best friend like I never had before. We are happy with each other, and I don't want anybody else to be between us. Not even any girl. So, let's make it official. When we have a Marriage certificate, we can reapply for mortgage as spouses and get approved."

Angel answered with smile, "I like the idea. Let's try tomorrow morning." Then they continued chatting about this new coming part of their lives giving them much closer relationship than before. They talked how living together in their own house they can make it better. What improvements and remodeling they can make. How they can extend their handyman business where Angel worked full time and Tony moonlit sometimes as his helper.

Then the topic switched to children and Tony said with sadness that for obvious reasons they cannot have their own, but they could adopt if they wanted. However, it would be hard as authorities are frequently frowning at gay couples about adoption even if they are officially married.

Tony reminded Angel about a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Junior," where the main character gave birth to baby. That film was produced in 1994 as a pure fiction about birth from male. However, as Tony recently read, that science might become a reality soon. If that happened, they could decide between two of them who would carry their child or toss a coin to make it fair.

Angel said, "Don't worry. I can volunteer for that if science makes such progress."

The next morning both friends went to a District Court and told the clerk at the window they want to apply for a marriage license. The old lady there gave them an awkward look and said, "Sorry, guys. I cannot help you. Our State is not allowing gay marriages."

Angel asked, "What if we get married in Las Vegas or other places where it's legal? Will it be recognized here?"

The clerk answered, "Sorry, but no. Our State is not recognizing such marriages either."

The friends looked very disappointed. With great frustration Tony grabbed Angel's hand and was going to walk him away.

Suddenly Angel stopped with pulling his hand out and quietly said to Tony, "I'll try to settle that up." Then he asked a clerk with louder voice, "Can I talk with your manager one-on one?"

The lady said, "Sure," and opened a door next to the window escorting Angel inside the office. Entering the door, the young man waved Tony to stay outside of it.

Ten minutes later Angel was escorted back to Tony by the manager, a guy in his mid-forties. The latter nodded to the clerk saying, "Diane, give them a Marriage license they want."

Tony was very surprised as he didn't expect it to be resolved so easily. A lot of musings swirled in his head. Did that manager just bend a law allowing them illegal marriage? Did Angel bribe him? Are there any secret exceptions or circumstances that clerk didn't know?

Those were all questions and no single answer. However, Tony was very happy when the clerk gave them a paper saying they are approved to make their marriage official.

Tony said to the clerk, "Thank you," and suddenly asked, "Can we get married right now?"

The clerk was surprised again and asked, "Don't you want a wedding ceremony, party, guests, etc.? Sure, we can make it official now and close the deal. But probably you want it to do it more solemnly, don't you?"

The guys looked at each other and Angel said, "I'm an orphan and I don't have any friends besides Tony. So, there is nobody for me to invite to our wedding."

And Tony asked, "Can we just do it now leaving all celebrations for later?" without providing more details.

When all paperwork was done and the court staff including manager congratulated them, the officials suggested that they hug and kiss as they were spouses now. Being bisexual for several years, Tony has never kissed a guy before. However, it was very uncomfortable to refuse in that situation. So, he hugged Angel and kissed his lips.

Surprisingly, Angel's lips were soft and sensual, and the young guy apparently enjoyed that moment. He even rubbed Tony's tongue with his own giving it a little of French style.

Both new spouses went to the bar after ceremony and had some drinks chatting about future plans. They were going to reapply at the same bank as before with attaching a copy of marriage certificate to their application. So, the bank shouldn't have grounds for another denial.

Being slightly buzzed from alcohol, Tony asked Angel, "How did you convince that manager to approve our marriage?"

But Angel smiled mysteriously and said, "I'll tell you at home."

When the friends got home and Tony took a shower waiting for Angel to take it too before having evening sex, he thought, what's so secret about my friend besides that he is gay? What's so special he told to court clerks? Is he an alien or cyborg? He is a good guy and my best friend. But I know still too little about him? Did I make mistake with this marriage? Should gays marry? Is it real love? Is such love even possible between gay males?

Questions, questions, questions... And not a single answer.

Meanwhile Angel exited from the shower wearing a bath robe but still having his usual baggy pants. He said, "Tony, we are very close now as we are officially married. But I'm still shy to show you my entire body as I have serious deviations in it from birth compared to other men. Please promise me you won't make any negative comments about it and won't reject me."

Tony smiled and answered, "Please, don't worry, Angel. Our friendship is so good that I'll never reject you regardless of who you are or what's under your clothes."

Hearing those words, Angel took off his robe, staying topless in his pants. His torso was beautiful. It had very well-developed muscles, flat stomach and didn't have any single hair. That was pretty surprising. But even more surprising, Angel had small breasts with large, erected nipples very rarely seen in men.

Angel blushed and asked Tony shyly, "Do you like them?" slightly rubbing breasts with his hands, pinching nipples and adding, "It's wrong for a guy, isn't it?"

Tony answered, "Please don't worry. They are nice and I like them. I wish you showed them to me earlier." With those words he stepped to Angel and hugged him pressing friend's breasts to his own bare chest.

Such hugging was so pleasant that Tony was instantly aroused and started kissing Angel passionately on his lips, cheeks, breasts, and nipples sucking them and caressing with his tongue.

Angel slightly moaned responding to Tony kisses and getting horny himself.

Tony whispered, "Angel, I love you, my friend. I don't care, we are gay. I don't want anybody else. I want just you and I want you whole without clothes. Please don't be shy with me. We are spouses now. And spouses should not be shy with each other. They should enjoy the naked bodies of each other and sleep together. Let's take off your pants and try. You'll enjoy it. I promise, I won't upset you regardless of what I see."

All that was said with such passion that Angel could not resist. He whispered, "Ok, Tony. I love you too. But I'm still very shy. It needs time for me to overcome it. Very few people saw my naked body so far. So, let's turn off lights and do it first time in total darkness. Then maybe later I'll get rid of my shyness."

Saying nothing, Tony complied by turning off lights after both men were already sitting on the bed. The room became pitch-dark as they had heavy curtains and not much light came in from the street.

Tony heard as Angel was undressing and lying on bed. The latter said, "Tony, I want you to enter me as usual from behind. Then you can hug me a little if you want."

Tony didn't see anything in the darkness, but he felt Angel's hot body curving in his usual position for sex and slightly trembling. So, after few minutes of their regular routine, Tony was already deep in his friend's rear entrance. But this time he sensed as Angel stretched his body, grabbed Tony's hand, and placed it on his breasts. Tony caressed them with rubbing and slightly pinched already erect nipples making them even harder. With each pinch the entire Angel's body responded with slight contraction of muscles and then relaxed.

Tony whispered, "Angel, dear, I cannot wait anymore for your dick. I want to taste it and drink your juices."

Saying that, Tony moved his hand on Angel's belly down to his pubis and below expecting to touch his aroused penis. To his surprise, Tony found nothing. No penis, no testicles and even no hair. The "Y" zone was completely smooth narrowing down from the belly to legs firmly pressed together to each other.

Being slightly stupefied, Tony asked, "Angel, where is your penis? Are you neutered?"

Angel sighed saying, "Oh, no, no, sure I'm not! But that's my problem. And that's why I'm so shy. Have you heard anything about androgynes? Those are human beings having mixed male and female features in their bodies. And here I am."

Then Angel told his friend the story of his life while Tony was still in the young guy's body from behind continuing slow shallow frictions and rubbing Angel's belly and breasts. That was pleasant for both friends but didn't bring them even close to orgasm. Slow relaxing sex and darkness helped Angel to ditch most of his shyness and talk more freely about his issues he was holding for years.

Angel's story

As I told you before, my father Richard was a handyman with his business prospering in our small town. He had a wife and nine daughters, and he worked hard to support his big family.

Richard married at the age of 18 to his classmate of the same age. The next year they gave birth to their first daughter. When his wife was pregnant, my dad continued repeating how much he wanted a son. Richard was going to teach his son everything he knew with his new business as a handyman and when the boy grew, train him to be a father's helper.

Then a daughter was born. The dad was a little disappointed and they conceived a new child soon as his wife was very supportive and wanted to deliver a boy. Then another girl was born.

The process repeated over and over again almost every year. Soon they had a large family as the woman delivered two sets of twin girls and then triplets in one of her pregnancies.

With each birth of daughters Richard was upset more and more, and his wife became less and less supportive with his obsession for a son. And nevertheless, the man insisted to try again. They ended up with nine girls in the family and no hope for a son.

My father's wife got tired of the guy's obsession, and they were in constant stress and frustration living for years with frequent quarrels. Richard was working hard supporting his family, and he was never happy. So, when the youngest daughter turned 18, he left that family and filed for divorce.

In the divorce, the man was awarded with his workshop and his old truck, and his ex-wife was awarded with house, as several grown-up daughters still lived there with her. She stayed there for a couple of years and then sold it and moved out of town together with her youngest daughters.

So, my dad rented an apartment and looked for a woman to deliver a son for him. He was around 50 that time and found my mother. She was 18 and they didn't have much love. It was more like a business agreement.

My mother lived with Richard rent-free, receiving food and shelter under her promise to get pregnant from him and deliver a son.

The guy promised her a marriage when that happened saying, "We can be a happy family. And I can feel 21 again starting all over."

My mother knew about my dad's nine daughters and his obsession about a son. So, when the woman realized after delivery that she didn't meet all Richard's expectations, she was afraid the guy would reject her and the baby. Hence, she fled from the hospital alone a couple hours after the labor before Richard arrived to visit her.

The woman left a short note with me for Richard saying, "This is the son you wanted. Sorry, it's all I could do. Call him Angel and love him. You'll never see me again. Goodbye." Then she disappeared to an unknown destination.

I have never seen my mother in my life, and I don't know her name, who she is or where she lives. My dad didn't know her whereabouts either and it appeared he didn't care about them. When I asked him about her several times, he told me this story when I grew up, but still refused to tell anything about my mother's identity.

When I turned 18, I was a strong man skilled in multiple sports: football, boxing, wrestling, karate, athletics, weightlifting, etc. They were all promoting strength and masculinity, and my father always eagerly supported my participation in them. I spent lots of hours working out at gym and at home growing my muscles and physical fitness.

By the time of graduation from the High School, I had a black belt on karate and became a district champion in wrestling with other boys in my weight category. Also, I learned a lot from my father being his apprentice as a handyman and helping him with his projects for customers.

I knew I was an androgynous boy, having both male and female features, and some of androgynes might have a penis and testicles while others like me didn't, but they might have breasts. Also, their ID might show gender as "Male" while they had more female features and vice versa. That was all normal and I didn't have to worry about. However, it was better not to tell anybody to avoid unwanted glances and questions pretending to be a regular boy.

Believe it or not, I have never seen naked women and was not interested in them. Not even in a picture. So, I believed everyone should have a penis to pee while few of them like me might have some deviations having just an orifice in the groin for the same purpose.

By the time I turned 19, I was already a skilled handyman with experience and could do lots of projects for customers by myself without father's supervisions. In a following year, I became certified and got professional licenses for the most of trades I knew. My customers were happy, and my life was moving forward.

I didn't care much that I'm different than other boys. But soon after turning 18, I started feeling strong attraction to them. When I saw a guy urinating in a bathroom and his penis, I felt arousal and sometimes my "Y" spot got wet. And it was not from urine. Thick juices with a pleasant, musky smell were sipping out of me. I enjoyed collecting and eating them with my finger rubbing my genitals until I got relief by doing that discreetly in a bathroom stall.

One day I realized I was gay, and I wanted to try sex with another gay male. So, a few days after my graduation from the High School I took my dad's truck at night and drove to the gay club the next city over. I quickly found a big, heavy guy Earl about six and half feet tall and 320 pounds. He became interested in me and I gave him a nice blowjob in his car. That was an awesome experience for me and very pleasant for him making the man happy. The guy suggested to meet at his apartment next night for real sex.

When I arrived there, Earl met me at the front door being already naked with rock-hard aroused penis. Without too many words he ordered me to take out my bottom part, bend down and hold my buttocks with hands spreading them as wide as possible to make it easier for him entering my body.

So, I eagerly complied without hesitation looking at his huge dick about to enter my body in a few seconds for the first time in my life. I stood impatiently in a Doggy position still in my T-shirt, but bottomless.

Earl was ready to push his penis into my anus and then yelled, "Hold on. You're a GIRL, not a boy and you have a fuckin' cunt. Fuck your lies, bitch!"

Yelling all that with very angry voice, the man wrestled me down and raped harshly fucking my front orifice and broke a thin diaphragm there as I didn't have a better term for it than that technical one from plumbing.

It was very painful when Earl's dick pierced my body and penetrated deep into it pushing and shaking my internal organs inside.

I tried to resist Earl's actions but didn't have a chance. First, it happened too sudden and second, he was more than a foot taller than me and two times heavier pressing me down with all his mass. All I was able to do was punch him few times in his face, neck and chest when he was fucking me in the Missionary position. But it only made him even more angry and hostile.

I wanted to hurt Earl when he was already inside of me, and I tried to push his dick out with my internal muscles. But I couldn't as it was bone-hard, engorged with blood. However, when the man ejaculated deep in my body and his penis became softer after that, I managed to strain my pelvic muscles gripping his glans with powerful constriction.

The jerk hissed and growled loud with pain. He tried to pull out his dick but failed. So, he pulled it hard again and again several times making it very painful for him and continued yelling at me.

Unfortunately, I couldn't hold Earl for long time or tear the guy's penis off of him and had to release it in about a minute.

Earl threw me out of his apartment still bottomless and bleeding from my destroyed hymen as I later learned the proper term for it. The scumbag tossed my pants in my face after that and slammed the door shut.

I didn't cry as I knew men should never cry. And I still strongly believed I was a man, was angry and wanted revenge. I decided to go to police and report about Earl. But then I realized that I would have to say to a police officer, "I'm a man and a suspect raped me by fucking my pussy."

Sure, the officer will laugh and send me to the doctor for documenting damages on my body. Or even worse, he will send me to the Shrink for sanity check as having obviously a female body, I pretended to be a man.

So, I cooled down a little and decided to talk to my father first. I told him about some of my adventures with Earl asking, "Why did he call me a girl?"

My dad comforted me, "Sorry, it's my fault about your confusion, not much of Earl's. The guy couldn't imagine you were absolutely ignorant that your body is feminine, and he strongly believed you are tricking him. So, he acted violently but predictable."

Then my father explained me he wanted a son so badly that when a God gave him me, his tenth daughter, he decided to grow a son out of me by himself. Hence, he removed everything from the house that could potentially trigger female mentality and behavior in me and grew me as a strong boy encouraging all highly masculine activities promoting strength and manhood in my mind.