Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

I put my hands behind his head and pulled his face into my breasts. Then I shook them from side to side and let go of his head. Leaning into him I whispered into his ear "What's your fiancés name?"

I put my ear to his mouth and heard him say "Jenny."

"Does Jenny have big boobs like mine?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Do you like my boobs?" I asked.

He nodded his head and swallowed hard again.

"Would you like to kiss my boobs?" I arched my back.

He replied by leaning forward and taking a nipple into his mouth. At that moment I noticed the flash of a camera go off.

I turned around and sat on his lap and placed his hands on my breasts. After a minute or so of fondling I lifted my ass off of him and leant forward. I knew now that he could see my pussy lips and I parted my legs very slightly and wiggled my bum. Standing up to face him I started to ease the g-string down. It fell away very quickly and I stood naked in front of him. I encouraged him to run his hands over my body and then I sat on his lap again.

I leaned back and opened my legs to give him a good view of my shaved pussy. Then I took his hand and guided it towards my slit. As soon as his fingers touched me I let go of his hand and let him decide what to do. I wasn't surprised to feel his fingers slide up and down on my vagina and then one slipped inside. I altered my position to give more room and soon I felt two and then three fingers slip into me.

This attracted more camera flashes and soon I moved his hand away. I reached for his belt and undid his pants. He lifted his bum and I was able to pull his pants and underwear down in one swift move. His cock bounced free and I bent over to kiss it. I stood up and pushed him back onto the chair and straddled him, slowly easing his cock into me. Slowly I started to slide up and down on him and soon the pace quickened. He seemed embarrassed when he came and I lifted myself off of him.

The music had stopped by now and I stood up and said "Well guys. What would you like?"

Nobody seemed sure so I slipped my g-string back on and started up the steps. I was heading to the kitchen to get a drink. Several of the guys followed me and I noticed that they too were looking for drinks.

"Go back into the living room and I'll bring you your drinks." I told them.

I loaded up with as many drinks as I could carry and headed back out into the living room. As I handed out the drinks I was constantly being fondled. Although I wasn't technically naked, my g-string didn't cover much, I felt vulnerable and delightfully free. This was fun!

I still had a drink in both hands when the doorbell rang.

"Go and answer it." Ordered Donny.

I handed him the two drinks and went to the front door. I opened it to see two guys stood there.

"Do you have your invitations?" I asked.

They both held out their invitations and asked "Can we come in?"

"Of course you can. Let me know when you want to come in." I smiled and winked at them.

I made my way back into the living room and heard the guys debating whether or not I should be allowed to wear my g-string or be completely naked. I took charge and said "Everyone happy with the g-string on go to that side of the room. Everyone that wants me naked come to this side of the room.

Not surprisingly the majority of the guys moved to the "off" side of the room.

"Ok, who wants to take it off?"

The first guy to shout was the Brazilian guy and I told him to get onto his knees. He did so and I stood in front of him with my feet slightly apart. The guy looked directly at my pussy as he slowly and gently eased the g-string down. When it fell to the floor he leaned forward and kissed my pussy. I opened my legs a little wider and soon felt his tongue probing. Then he stood up and I thanked him.

"My pleasure." He replied.

The doorbell rang again and, even though I was completely naked, I did my duty and went to open the door. This time it was someone canvassing for a local politician. I made no attempt to cover up and listened to his speech. When he finished I said "I'm not interested but you are welcome to come in. There are some guys here that may have an interest." I was impressed with his ability to get through his entire pitch with no stuttering and only a cursory glance at my tits and pussy. He agreed to come in but I don't think he had any intention of talking politics.

I served drinks for a while and let a couple more guests in.

"Donny whistled and got everyone's attention and said "Guys, it's time we got this party started. Who's first?"

I knew that the fucking was about to get started.

"Stevie should be first. It's his bachelor party." Some yelled.

"Stevie's already had her once." Yelled another.

"We'll all get our turns. Stevie can go again if he's ready." Said Donny.

I was grabbed roughly and bent over a chair. Someone grabbed my ankles and pushed them apart and I waited for the first penetration.

Stevie was indeed ready to go again and, after a few moments of rubbing my pussy he slipped himself in. It seemed like we were the only two people in the room. Stevie banged away at me for a good ten minutes or so and I reciprocated by pushing my ass into him. Then I felt him tense up and shoot his second load into me. He slipped out of me and I waited for the next guy.

I don't know if they were nervous or what but nobody rushed to take Stevie's place. Then I felt a hard slap on my ass and heard Donny yell "Come on guys. Let's fuck this bitch."

He slapped my ass again and immediately pushed his cock into me. I gasped and that seemed to spark everything and before I knew what was happening another guy was shoving his dick into my mouth. I knew that this would be it for the next couple of hours. I took cock after cock until I felt something large against my pussy lips. He slowly eased the head of his cock and I squealed in pain and ecstasy. As he worked his way into me he slapped my ass and started to pick up speed. My squeals turned to shrieks, gasps and moans.

"Its ok honey, it's just me." I heard Marcus's voice. His was still the biggest cock that I had taken and every time I had him inside of me I knew that I would orgasm. Tonight was no exception. I don't know where my shudder started but soon my entire body was tingling. I felt Marcus' cock pulsing inside of me as he came and my orgasm slowly subsided as he pulled out.

The next few guys were quite unremarkable and when everyone had had their fill I got up and went to the bathroom. I got myself cleaned up and when I felt fresh again I went back into the living room. When I performed my striptease I knew that I had left my clothes near the chair that Stevie had sat on and now they were gone. I wasn't in any hurry to get dressed but now I knew that I didn't have a choice. I was naked and would stay that way until I was allowed to leave.

I spent a while refreshing drinks and getting fondled and soon someone declared that they were hungry and were going out for pizza. Donny piped up and suggested that we order pizza for delivery. The order was placed and some of the guys started a game of poker. I sat on Marcus' lap and watched the guys play. I didn't really understand the game but I did notice money changing hands. Marcus leaned forward and told me to go and sit between Donny and Stevie. I grabbed a chair and went to sit between them. I tapped them both on the shoulder and they moved their chairs to let me squeeze in between them.

Donny won a hand and I leant over and kissed his cheek. He, in turn, leant over and kissed my boob. I laughed and shook my boobs for him. A few hands later Stevie won and leant over to kiss my breast. Marcus laughed and said "Hold that pose. I got to get a picture of that."

I giggled and put my hands on my boobs and bounced them up and down. Marcus took a picture of that too. Just then the doorbell rang and I was told to go and answer it. I opened the door and saw the pizza delivery guy standing there. I told him to come in while I go to get some money. I stood in the living room doorway and called "Pizza's here."

Donny came over with his wallet in his hand and gave me a bunch of bills. I didn't bother to count them before I handed them over to the pizza guy. He counted them and said "You still owe me twenty five bucks."

Donny peeled off a couple more twenties and gave them to me. I handed them over to the guy. He took the pizzas out of his hot bag and Donny took them and put them on the hallway table. The pizza guy had spent most of his time staring at me and he seemed reluctant to leave.

"Give the guy a tip." Donnie ordered.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Where did he think I was hiding money I wondered?

"On your knees." He snapped.

I got onto my knees at the pizza guy stood directly in front of me. I undid his pants and pulled them down. His underwear followed them down and I took his semi hard cock in my hand. I stroked it a few times and as it hardened up I wrapped my lips around it. Several other guys had come into the hallway to watch and Donny took his phone out to record the occasion. It wasn't long before he spurted and, when I had sucked everything out of him I stood up and went back into the living room.

Donny brought the pizzas in and called some of his mates over.

"Look at this." He laughed as he took his phone out.

The guys looked at his phone for a few seconds and then started taking glances at me. They were watching the video that Donny had just made of me blowing the pizza guy. I was sat in an armchair with one leg draped over an arm. I was ready for more and wanted to show off my pussy. When the video ended one of the guys said "Great job!"

"There's plenty more where that came from." I replied. I was horny as hell and I couldn't wait until the pizza was finished and the fucking could start over.

Somebody brought me a couple of slices of pizza and I was grateful for it. It was gone ten o'clock and I hadn't eaten since one thirty. I went and got myself a ginger ale from the kitchen and ate my pizza. When it looked like most of the guys had finished eating I announced "Ok, who else wants to see themselves in a blowjob video?"

There was no shortage of volunteers and I swallowed load after load. Several guys declined and declared that they would wait until my pussy was on offer again. I laughed and yelled "Stevie, get over here. The bachelor boy deserves and blow job."

He looked a little reluctant but a little goading from his buddies did the trick and he was soon hard and in my mouth. I took my time with him, teasing him with my tongue and generally get him close before backing off a little. Finally I went to town on him and he groaned and shot his cum into me. I swallowed and licked my lips and, as he turned away, I slapped his ass.

I stood up and made my way through a bunch of guys. One of them grabbed my arm and spun me around. Before I knew what was happening I was on my hands and knees with a cock in my pussy and another in my mouth. I knew that I could outlast these guys and I wasn't at all tired. After a while it became normal for the guys to smack my ass as they fucked me and I realized that it was something that I had grown to enjoy. There were times when I still enjoyed being in charge but more and more the thought of being treated a little rough excited me. I still wasn't too keen on having my boobs slapped around but having my ass smacked was definitely a turn-on.

Around twelve thirty the house began to empty and I was able to rest. I hadn't seen Marcus for a while and I wondered if perhaps he had gone home. He had only screwed me once tonight and I really wanted to play with that beautiful black body again.

After a trip to the bathroom to clean myself up I went back into the living room and sat in an armchair. Someone had turned the TV on and I sat there absent-mindedly watching some police show. Donny and Stevie were going around gathering plates and glasses and generally tidying the house up. They checked that the doors and windows were all locked and Donny said "Let's go to bed."

He took my hand and pulled me up out of the armchair and the three of us headed for the stairs. Stevie opened the double doors and we went into the biggest of the bedrooms. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched the two guys take off their clothes. Donny was pretty much average in all aspects. I guessed he was about five foot eight tall and he didn't look like he worked out at all. He wasn't flabby but he could have done with some exercise. His jet black hair seemed to make his skin look even whiter.

Stevie was a good four inches taller than Donny and obviously had been a bit of an athlete. His hair was fair, almost blonde but not quite. When he stripped off his underwear his cock swung free and I noticed for the first time that he was clean shaven. His cock was semi hard and it was already a good six inches long. Perhaps a full on erection would have given it a couple more inches. I knew that I would find out soon.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed watching them strip and then Donny bent over and grabbed my ankles and swung my legs onto the bend. Stevie had already got onto the bed and was sitting with his back against the headboard.

"What would you like?" I asked.

"Turn over." Donny ordered.

I turned over and got onto my hands and knees. I crawled up the bed a little when I saw Stevie's cock waiting for my mouth. Donny had his hand on my ass and I parted my legs for him. His hand slipped off of my butt and I felt him gently massaging my pussy. After a while he slipped a finger into me and I felt him searching for my g-spot. I leaned forward and took Stevie's dick into my mouth. I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth and his scent was fantastic.

Donny's finger slipped out of my pussy and was promptly replaced by his tool. I loved the feel of its' mushroom head parting my lips and sliding freely inside. I kind of expected that Stevie would be enjoying fucking my face but he didn't move much. I was left to do all of the 'work'. Donny was more than making up for that. His thrusting was forcing me onto Stevie's cock.

Donny lasted a little more than five minutes before I felt his warm stream gushing into me. Stevie lasted a couple of minutes longer. He started to groan and lift his hips up and down and I knew that he was very close. He came in three spurts and his cock shrunk very quickly.

I rolled over onto my back and stretched. Stevie turned away and soon fell asleep. Donny was admiring my body but he couldn't get it up again so soon. Eventually we all fell asleep in the bed. I slept fitfully and, when I finally woke up, I vaguely remembered Donny licking my pussy and then fucking me at some point during the night.

It was around seven thirty when I got out of bed and went for a shower. When I came out of the bathroom the guys were still asleep so I went off to see if I could find Marcus. Unfortunately I couldn't find Marcus or anyone else for that matter. I opened a blind to see if Marcus' car was in the driveway but it was not. The only thing that was happening outside was an old guy walking his dog. He didn't look in my direction and I closed the blind and made my way to the kitchen.

I found bacon and eggs in the fridge and bread in the bread bin and started to make breakfast. Thankfully I also found an apron to wear while I was frying. I don't know if it was the smell of bacon or the noise I was making but Donny soon appeared. He stood in the doorway watching me make breakfast. He was still naked.

"Good morning, sleep well?" I asked.

"Not really, something woke me up during the night." He moaned.

"It was probably that thing." I said as I nodded towards his cock.

I glanced at it a couple of times and noticed that it was stirring.

"Here it goes again". I smiled.

I turned back to pay attention to breakfast and I felt his hands slip under the apron and onto my boobs. He played with them for a while and I soon felt his erection against my bum. I turned the heat under the pan down and moved away from the stove. I bent forward to put my hands on the counter and parted my legs for him. He didn't need any encouragement and was soon banging me for all he was worth.

I tried to keep the noise down but I was getting fucked hard and it felt wonderful. I knew I was going to enjoy the day. My screams and grunts soon brought Stevie downstairs. He was also naked and in no time he had hopped up onto the counter with his cock standing straight up. I reached out for it and he scooted forward so that I could take it into my mouth.

I briefly considered the bacon but I was being taken by two young guys and the bacon didn't matter at that point. Up until a few months ago I had never even heard the term 'spit-roasted' but now it was probably my favourite activity.

The guys hadn't fucked me for several hours and it wasn't long before they both came.

Before we sat down for breakfast Donny took the apron off of me and hung it back up on its' hook.

"Are you looking forward to the day?" he asked.

"Probably, but I don't know what I'm going to be doing all day." I smiled.

"Well, the first thing you should know is that you are going to fuck every single person that comes through the front door today. In between that you will be entertaining us any way we see fit." He was very matter of fact about it.

"Ok, sounds good to me." I replied as confidently as I could. I truth I was nervous about the 'entertaining' part but I figured I was now addicted to fucking and I hoped that there would be enough for me. I felt confident that my plan to negate Donny's hold on me was well taken care of and so there was no reason not to enjoy myself.

The morning passed fairly quietly. Only two of their friends dropped by and that was more like a warm up for me. I straddled and rode one of the guys and the other just wanted the missionary position. I had pretty much forgotten the missionary position but I found it quite refreshing.

The afternoon wasn't much different either. Stevie and Donny had dressed by then and just being naked in front of them was quite a turn on. I was so much in the mood and I started to get really flirty with them. They did tell me occasionally do things like part my legs when I was sat down so that they could see my pussy. They had me fondle my breasts and stand very close so that my pussy was just inches from their faces. It was all relatively tame but it kept me in the mood.

A group of three guys dropped by, mostly to tell Stevie that they couldn't make it tonight. They stayed long enough to spit-roast me and the third guy simply took me from behind.

It was very quiet but Donny's phone was buzzing regularly. Perhaps it wasn't going to be quiet for long. The two of them left me alone for a few minutes as they went out into the hallway. I could see them talking and then Donny nodded his head and headed off up the stairs.

He came back down a few minutes later carrying several lengths of rope. Two of them were only a couple of feet long and the other two were about six feet long. I knew that things were about to get interesting.

Donny came straight over to me and said "Put your hands together and hold them out in front of your body". He had a grin on his face.

I did as I was told and he tied my wrists. At first it was too tight and I got him to loosen them a little. Then he ordered me onto my knees in front of the rail that ran around the sunken part of the living room. I knelt down and he pushed me very roughly in the back. I fell forward but was able to use my tied hands to break my fall. Then he tied a rope around the rope that held my wrists and tied it to the rail.

The guys pulled my legs and tied a rope to each of them just below my knees. They then stretched those ropes out to the side and tied them to the rail. I couldn't move my legs and had minimal freedom to move my arms. I was on my knees and elbows facing the rail with my ass up in the air.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers