Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

"You don't have a choice." He sounded incredulous.

"Sure I do." I pressed the send button on my cell phone and clearly heard the 'ding' as his phone received my message.

After about twenty seconds of silence I asked "Donny, are you still there?"

"You bitch." He replied.

"Do you think that Steff and Jenny would like a copy of these pictures?" I asked innocently.

"You bitch." He repeated. "You don't have their phone numbers or email addresses. You can't send them these."

"Donny, where have I been this weekend? Canada Post still delivers mail you know. If Jenny saw these don't you think that she would show Steff? Besides, it would be easy to get your address as well if I wanted to."

"You bitch." He said yet again.

"Ok, the bitch thing is already getting old. Can we agree that we have a Mexican stand-off here? You don't wreck my life and I won't wreck yours. When is your wedding by the way?"

"Next June." He replied. "Why?"

"Because you'll probably have a bachelor party won't you?"

"Probably. Why?"

"I would be happy to be the entertainment at your party." I said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, I had a great time this weekend. It's just that I'd rather do it on my terms rather than by force." I explained. "Send me the details of next weekends' birthday party and I'll consider that too."

"Really?" he asked again.

"You used to have a much broader vocabulary than this." I laughed. "One more thing. Do you remember that Strategic Thinking course I sent you on several years ago?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Before you try to outsmart someone again take the course again and this time take notes."

"Good advice." He laughed.

"Send me the details for next weekend." I told him.

"I will. Thanks Janice and I'm sorry I put you through this. If you want me for anything like this just let me know." He offered.

"I don't know. I might consider your friend Stevie though." I laughed.

"Fair enough. I'll send you those details."

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers