Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

They didn't waste any time in taking advantage of me. Each of them slapped my ass several times before taking me doggy style. I must admit that I was very turned on. When Donny was inside me Stevie spent time squeezing my boobs and pinching my nipples. He wasn't hurting me but I knew that if I stayed in this position when the house started to fill up again there were those that would enjoy doing so.

Donny came and when he slipped out I relaxed as best I could. A few minutes later I felt one of the guys straddling my back and then a blindfold was slipped over my eyes. The guys were having fun playing with my vagina and pushing their fingers against my sphincter but there was no penetration. I was fearful that some of the guys later would have no second thoughts about taking my ass.

Before long the doorbell rang. I heard the sound of two or three new male voices and shortly after my pussy, ass and tits were being played with. I could feel that the mixture of fear and excitement had made them hard and erect. I shivered in anticipation of what was about to happen. The noise in the room got louder and louder as more guys arrived. For several hours I felt cock after cock inside me. One of the guys started playing the tom-toms on my ass cheeks and it wasn't long before they stung and felt red hot.

He was told to get out of the way and moments later my pussy was filled by a cock. It felt good to not have my ass slapped and the cock in my pussy felt divine. Whoever it was soon started pushing hard and I reacted by pushing into him as much as I could. I was very close to an orgasm and I could hear myself squealing and wailing. My language got very un-ladylike and I was oblivious to everyone in the room except the guy inside me.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back and that really sent me over the edge. I heard someone laugh and say "She's a noisy little pig slut isn't she?"

"We can fix that." Said Donny.

I felt something being pushed into my mouth and I tried desperately to close it but I was breathing hard and almost out of my mind with pleasure. As I gasped for air a cloth was forced into my mouth.

"That should keep the bitch quiet." Somebody laughed.

I orgasmed spectacularly and felt the guy inside me cum also. When he let go of my hair and his cock slipped out of me I had no strength left and I just collapsed onto one side. I was breathing extremely heavily but I had no way of getting the cloth out of my mouth. Stevie saw my predicament and removed the gag. I was disgusted to see that it was one of the guys' underwear.

I felt totally spent and was relieved when Stevie started to untie me. "She's had enough of that." He said.

Helped pick me up and walk me upstairs. He stripped off and helped me into the shower. I expected to feel his cock inside me but instead he was very considerate and gentle and simply bathed me before helping me out of the shower. He dried me off and put the folded towel on the toilet seat. Then he sat me down and got me a glass of water.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Used." I replied.

"Yes, that last thing was a bit brutal. The evening isn't over yet but I'll make sure that nothing like that happens again."

I managed to croak "Ok."

"The guys are still going to have their fun with you but from now on it won't be like that. Are you ready to go out there again?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"For now you do but soon someone will come looking for you. I can delay them for a little while but not for too long."

"Ok, give me ten minutes or so and I'll come downstairs."

I looked at my butt in the bathroom mirror and my cheeks were still bright red. The sting no longer hurt and I could feel my ass tingling. I did a quick inspection of my pussy and it too was still red but I felt fine.

I sat there for a few minutes until I heard a knock on the bathroom door. The door was already open and a guy who I didn't recognize leant casually against the door jamb.

"Why are you just sitting around? You need to get downstairs, the guys are getting restless. You're not doing your job" He snapped.

I smiled and stood up. "And what about you? Are you restless too?" I ran my hand down his chest and belly and let it rest on his groin. "Hmmm... you are restless aren't you?"

His bluster had disappeared and he stammered "Yes... I...oh."

I had started to undo his fly and then his belt and button. "Take them off." I ordered.

He quickly removed his jeans and underpants and stood there in his t-shirt and black socks. I reached down and took his cock into my hand. I felt underneath his balls with the other hand and said "Hmm, not much to work with here is there?"

He didn't answer and so I squeezed his balls. "Is there?" I repeated.

He turned his head so that he wouldn't have to look me in the eye and muttered "No."

"Never mind. I'll do what I can." I laughed.

I put my mouth over the head of his cock and wiggled my tongue around it. I knew already that he would cum in no time. He was fully erect but even then there was only four inches or so. I took his full length in my mouth a couple of times and it was obvious that he was about to spurt. The third time did it and I quickly pulled my mouth off, pushed his cock against his body and pulled the front of his t-shirt over it. He shuddered and I felt his cock pulse several times. I let go and stood up. A couple of drops trickled off of his penis and dripped onto his leg and then I noticed the wet spot on his t-shirt grow.

"All done?" I asked.

His face was bright red with embarrassment as he bent over to pull his jeans and underwear up. He tried to hide the wet spot on his t-shirt by tucking it into his jeans but there was no hiding it.

"Are you coming to watch me get fucked properly?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

He didn't answer so I pushed past him and went downstairs.

I breezed into the living room in all my naked glory. The shower and few minutes rest had refreshed me and I felt relaxed and ready. I was the only naked person in a roomful of two dozen or so young guys and all of them were staring at me.

"Does anyone need a drink or anything?" I asked.

"I'd like a beer please." One guy answered. On my way to the kitchen several other guys asked for drinks. Most of the guys were beer drinkers and I figured it would be easier if I just put some on a tray and went around letting the guys take whatever they wanted.

Some of the guys just took beers and some were taking a beer with one hand while they fondled me with the other. One guy slipped a hand between my legs and started to rub me. I felt two fingers slip inside me and I opened my legs ever so slightly and stood there until he had finished. When he was done he thanked me and I moved on to deliver more drinks. It was taking longer and longer to deliver the drinks because pretty much everyone had to take a feel of my boobs, ass or pussy. I was getting more and more turned on and hoped that the fucking would start again soon.

Donny came up to me and let me know that there were snacks in a cupboard in the kitchen and told me to fill some snack bowls and set them out. It didn't take me long to find the snacks and bowls and I soon had them ready to go.

I put a couple of bowls on some side tables and then went back into the kitchen. I had noticed that there were guys sitting on two couches and armchairs around a coffee table. I knew that it was a perfect opportunity to show my body off. Carrying two large bowls of potato chips and popcorn I made my way to the coffee table. I went between the couch and coffee table on one side making sure to bend at the waist with my legs slightly apart as I placed a bowl on the table. I stood up and turned around and made my way around the table to put the other bowl on the opposite side of the table. I knew that the guys would be enjoying the view of my boobs and pussy and they would make movement difficult for me. I would have to lift my feet up to step over their legs and that would put my pussy of full display. When I had finally put the second bowl down I was about to head back into the kitchen but one of the guys grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. I made sure that my legs 'accidentally' parted as I fell onto him. He started by massaging my boobs and tweaking my nipples and then one hand glided over my body and down between my legs. His hand on my pussy felt wonderful and I started to move my hips in time with his stroking.

I have done some wild things over the past months but this was one of the most erotic. My nipples were erect and slightly sore and I knew that I wasn't too far away from an orgasm. Normally my eyes would have closed but I was excited to be watching the guys watching me getting finger fucked. I spread my legs wider as the guy got a little faster. As well as his fingers inside of me he had what I imagine was his thumb rotating on my clit.

I couldn't hold out any longer and I felt my body spasm. I gasped and moaned and tried to thrust my clitoris harder onto his thumb as I came.

When my orgasm subsided I realized that I was glistening with sweat and still breathing hard. I sat there for several minutes feeling completely spent before I got up and made my way to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face.

When I reappeared it was obvious that the fucking was about to start again and I welcomed it. I delivered a couple of beers and was promptly pushed over the arm of a sofa. The parade of cocks lasted for quite a while before I was too tired to contribute any more.

Stevie handed me a couple of tissues and I held them against my pussy as I made my way to the bathroom.

When I had recovered I went back into the kitchen to get myself a drink and noticed that the clock on the stove read two eighteen. Back in the living room I saw that nearly half of the guys had left, some of the others were asleep on couches or in armchairs and Stevie was directing others towards bedrooms and basement. When everyone was settled Stevie and Donny took me to into the master bedroom.

We all fell asleep almost instantly but for some reason my sleep was fitful. I kept waking up and finally decided to get out of bed. It was only six o'clock in the morning but I wasn't able to sleep. I went down the living room to see if any else was awake.

Nobody was so I went down into the basement. There were four guys down there and one of them was talking in his sleep. I couldn't figure out what he was saying but I knew that it wouldn't take much to wake him up. He was stretched out on a couch and his blanket had fallen off and was laying on the floor. For fun I decided to see how much of his clothing I could get off of him before I woke him up.

I managed to get all of his shirt buttons undone and had the belt, zipper and button on his pants undone before he started to stir. I knelt down and freed his cock and put my mouth on it. He was getting hard and when I started to bob up and down on it he woke up. I looked up at his face and he smiled and gave me a wink. When he came he reached down and fondled a breast and said "Thanks honey." He rested his head on the arm of the sofa and drifted off back to sleep. I looked at the other guys in the basement but they were all fast asleep.

Heading upstairs I checked out the other bedrooms but everyone was asleep. I was disappointed and so I went back down to the living room and turned on the TV. I watched a half an hour or so of some home renovation show and then heard a stair creak. One of the black guys came up from the basement.

"I got to be at work in an hour. Can you get me some breakfast?" he asked.

I opened my legs and said "Sure, here it is."

He laughed but still got down on his knees to lick and suck on my pussy. I let him go for a good ten to fifteen minutes before I pushed his head away and got to my feet. I turned around and bent over with my hands on the arm of the chair. He needed no more encouragement and was soon balls deep in my pussy. His cock felt wonderful and I squeezed as hard as I could. He soon came and pulled out. One quick slap of my ass and he announced "I'm going to work." He pulled his pants up and I reached up to kiss his neck. He ran his hands over my ass for a few seconds before pulling away from me and leaving.

The guys woke up in dribs and drabs and, although they were happy to touch me, none of them were ready for sex. The last two guys to get up were Stevie and Donny. Both of them looked worse for wear.

I went into the kitchen and got some coffee going. We all seemed to need it but the guys seemed to need it more than I. The coffee seemed to put some life back into them but it was a glance at the clock that galvanized them.

"Fuck. Its' gone eight." Exclaimed Stevie. "Jenny and Steff get in at nine forty-five. They could be here by ten thirty. We have to get this place cleaned up."

"Who is Steff?" I asked.

"Donny's fiancé. " He replied. "Can you go and strip the beds? We have to wash the sheets."

"Sure. No problem."

I went upstairs and took the sheets off of the beds in all four bedrooms and took them down to the basement where I had noticed the laundry was.

While the sheets were being washed I helped to clean up the living room and the basement. It was around ten fifteen when Donny came up to me.

"Great weekend. You turned out to be quite the slut. I'm impressed." He said.

"I enjoyed it too." I answered.

"I'll be using you again soon." He asserted.

"Perhaps." I replied.

"What do you mean perhaps?" he laughed." Are you forgetting that I have some photos of you? I will call you tomorrow and I'll tell you when you are working for me again."

"You bastard. Haven't you had enough?"

"Honey, I'm just getting started." He snorted. "Get dressed and leave."

He slapped my boobs for emphasis and pinched my ass as I turned around.

I had not seen my bra and panties since I stripped out of them on Friday evening. I knew my micro g-string was in my overnight bag as were the clothes I wore coming here. I just wanted to get out of the house and go home so I didn't bother to put those clothes on. My blouse and skirt were on the sofa so I slipped them on and went upstairs to grab my bag. I figured that there was no point in putting the g-string on so I grabbed my car keys from the side pocket of my bag and left. I was on the highway before I realized that my car was running on empty. I had to get off of the highway and find a gas station quickly.

It wasn't long before I found one and the car coughed a little as I pulled up to a pump. It was a fairly windy morning and the fact that I was wearing a very short skirt and a low cut semi see through blouse was going to make this stop interesting to say the least.

There was only one other car there and so I decided that I had better get on with it before a bunch more arrived. I got out of the car and instantly the wind blew my skirt up. I needed one hand to work the pump and the other was overworked trying to hold my skirt down. I chose to hold the front of the skirt rather than the back. I figured it was better to have my ass on view rather than my shaved vagina. I was able to lean against the car to stop the back of my skirt flying up and I felt better. Then I realized that I still had to go inside to pay for the gas.

When my tank was full I replaced the gas cap and set off toward the store. I was glad to get in out of the wind but knew only too well that my breasts were pretty much in full view.

"Pump number three?" asked the black guy behind the counter.

"Yes please." I replied.

"Fifty two dollars please."

It was at that point that I realized that I had left my purse in the car. I was so flustered that I completely forgot it.

"Oh, hang on. I forgot my purse. I'll be right back." I explained.

I went back to my car and reached across the drivers' seat to get my purse from the centre console. I knew that my ass would be on show but I just wanted to get on with it. I hustled back into the store and was dismayed to see that the two guys from the other car were already in there along with the cashier and his colleague who had just come out of the store room and was stocking shelves. What I also didn't realize was that at some point between going back out to get my purse and returning to the store the top button of my blouse had popped open. There were only three buttons on my blouse. The top one was actually lower than my nipples and now both nipples were clearly visible. Unfortunately, I didn't discover this until I got back in my car to drive away.

I knew that the cashier would never recognize me because not once did he ever look at my face. When I drove away and got back on the highway I realized that the security cameras in the gas station would have captured my entire show and I felt sure that within a few days every employee at that station would have a copy of it. I couldn't help but laugh.

I got home, parked in the underground lot and entered through the basement door. I was still feeling slutty and undid all three buttons on my blouse and let it fall open. My husband was watching a motor race on TV.

"Looks like you had a good weekend." He giggled.

"I did but this is for your benefit." I replied as I shrugged my blouse off.

"Ooh, I like that view." He said.

"Then you'll love this one."

I undid the buttons on my skirt and let it fall.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"It was good." He answered.

"Did Ronnie come over?'

"Yes. She left on Saturday afternoon." He replied.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"Well, let's put it this way. She spent most of the time here dressed as you are now." He smiled.

"That's a coincidence. I spent all but two and a bit hours of my weekend dressed like this too."

We told each other all about our weekends, had something to eat and went to bed. We made love on and off for several hours before drifting off to sleep. In the early evening we ate and Alan went to bed. I had a phone call to make and so I stayed up a little longer.

I dialed Marcus' number and he picked up on the second ring.

"Good weekend?" he asked.

"You tell me?" I answered. "Did you get anything good?"

"Oh, yeah. I got some beauties." He replied.

"Can you send some to me now?" I asked.

"Sure, the rest I will send to your email."

"Thanks, I will repay you for this." I assured him.

"Yes you will honey." He chuckled.

We hung up and I waited several minutes. Then my phone buzzed, again and again.

I eagerly opened my phone and found Marcus' text.

The first photo was of me sitting bare breasted on Stevie's lap. The next was me naked as I was bouncing up and down on his cock. There were other shots of him squeezing my breasts and the best one of all was a shot of him with his cock in my mouth. I was on my knees and he had his head tilted forward a little while he watched me suck him. His face was clearly visible but mine was not. I looked back through the pictures and realized that Marcus had only sent me pictures where Stevie's face was visible but mine was not.

I opened my email and, as well as quite a few pictures, there was a video of Stevie fucking me from behind. There were also plenty of pictures of Donny in action and the kicker was that every picture and video clearly showed the date and time that they were taken on. I was looking forward to going to work on Monday morning.

I got to work around eight on Monday morning and within minutes the call came.

"Did you have a good weekend?" Donny asked. I could almost see his leer in the tone of his voice.

"Actually I did." I replied.

"Good because one of my buddies birthday is next weekend. I have already told him that I would provide the entertainment." He was very smug.

"Then you'd better strip for him and give him a blowjob. You'll need to bend over for him too because I won't be there."

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers