Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 20

Story Info
The Regimental Reunion.
12.1k words
4.16
6k
4
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

Authors Note: This is another FICTIONAL story. All characters in the story are FICTIONALwith the exception of my wife and I. All of the actions and conversations in this story are FICTIONAL.

*****

It was gone 2am on a Thursday when my phone rang. It woke me with a start. In my bleary half-awake state, I didn't recognize the number. Thankfully Alan was feeling under the weather and had taken some medication before going to bed and I doubted that he would wake until late morning but I got out of bed and went into the bathroom anyway.

"Hi Janice, how are you?"

Who is this?" I demanded. There was so much background noise that I could hardly hear what the person was saying.

"Guys, guys. Quieten down for a minute will you." I heard him yell.

Whoever was with him did quieten down and the sound of their yelling was replaced by the slightly quieter sound of buzzing and several women whimpering and groaning.

"Hi Janice. It's Darby. How are you?"

"I'm fine Darby. What are you calling me at this time of night for?

"Sorry, I didn't realise what the time was."

"What's going on there." I couldn't figure out what it was I was hearing in the background.

"Oh, Gail and two of her friends are here. We're having an orgasm race." He laughed.

"I see, how come I wasn't invited."

"Sorry, it was a spur of the moment thing. We'll have another soon and you'll definitely be invited. In the meantime, are you busy this weekend?"

"Alan is going up to a friend's cottage this weekend and probably won't be back until sometime on Monday. I don't have any plans."

"Do you feel like helping me this weekend?" He asked.

"Helping you do what?"

"You know better than to ask. Should I see if I can get someone else."

"Nah, I'm up for it. It's been a while since I had any fun."

"Ok, be at the hotel before six tomorrow evening and bring your passport."

"Why the passport? Where are we going? Do I need to bring anything else?"

"Don't worry about it. You'll be home by Sunday evening. Just be ready to have some fun. You don't need to bring anything except your passport."

"Ok, I'll be there. Can I park my car in your garage? I don't want it unattended in a city lot for several days."

"Sure, just call when you are here and I'll have Dave open the door for you."

The phone went dead and I went back to bed.

"Who was that?" Alan mumbled.

"Wrong number." I lied.

"Long conversation for a wrong number. Being sick doesn't make me stupid. What did Darby want?"

"Ok, I'm sorry. He asked if I am busy this weekend and I told him I have no plans. He told me to be at his hotel by six on Friday evening and to bring my passport. I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm doing."

He was already asleep again before I finished the sentence.

When I got home from work on Thursday Alan was watching sports highlights on TV. He still wasn't feeling great but he looked like he was over the worst of it. He let me know that one of his buddies was going to pick him up in the morning and they would do a little grocery and liquor shopping before they headed up to Muskoka.

"Any idea when you'll be home?" He asked.

"All I was told is that I would be home sometime Sunday evening."

"Ok, I'll be back sometime on Monday. No idea what time."

"Ok, I hope you have a fun weekend." I smiled.

"Thanks, you too."

I didn't actually get much work done on Friday. Most of the day was spent wondering what I would be doing on the weekend. The day seemed to drag on and finally I gave up. I shut off my computer and went to see my boss.

"I'm heading home." I told him. "I can't seem to get anything done."

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, just got something on my mind." I admitted.

"Anything I can help you with?"

"No. Thanks for the offer though."

"No problem. If you need help with anything just let me know."

"Thanks." I smiled at him and for a moment tried to picture him naked. He was a decade or so younger than me and I had always thought that he was very handsome and considerate. Perhaps one day I would try my luck with him.

As I approached the hotel, I called Darby to let him know that I was close so that he could tell Dave to open the garage door for me. Sure enough, the door opened just as I arrived. I parked the car and fetched my bag from the trunk. I had packed a few toiletries but I need the bag for another purpose.

Dave asked if I needed help with my bag and I politely declined saying "No. It's not heavy. Thanks, but I'm fine."

He was cleaning one of the limousines and I heard a vacuum cleaner start up as I made my way to the private elevator.

I remembered that Darby had scolded me the last time I was at the hotel because I had arrived in his private quarters fully clothed. I wasn't going to make that mistake again. I stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to close the door but I didn't push the button for a floor. Instead I took my clothes off and folded them and put them into my bag. Then I pressed the button to head up to the penthouse.

As the elevator slowly made its way up, I could feel my nipples harden and my pussy tingling. When the door opened Fitz was stood there waiting for me. He didn't make it obvious but I noticed his eyes flick over my boobs and pussy.

"Good afternoon Janice. So nice to see you again."

"You too Fitz. How are you?"

"All the better for seeing you. Darby is ready for you. Please come with me."

Even though I knew my way around Darby's apartment I dutifully followed Fitz.

Darby was sitting on a sofa talking with an oriental man that I had never seen before. Fitz announced me and Darby stood up and welcomed me with a hug. Then he introduced me to the oriental guy who mumbled something unintelligible and stared directly at my breasts for several long seconds.

Darby told me his name was Mr. Chung and he was a vice-president at the company whose owners I had stripped for and screwed so that they would sign a contract. I figured that I would probably be spending the weekend fucking more Chinese guys.

Darby had noticed that the guy was still staring at my boobs and he whispered to me "Let him feel you for a minute or two. I stepped up to the guy and took one of his hands and placed in on my left breast. He didn't seem to know what to do so I helped him by moving his hand over my breast. He soon caught on and was soon caressing and squeezing it. A minute or so later he smiled and sat back down. Darby wasn't finished though. He motioned to Mr. Chung to stand up again and then told me to bend at the waist and put my hands on my thighs. Not satisfied he tapped my ankle with his foot a few times to make me widen my stance. I saw him grab Mr. Chung's hand and pull him round behind me and then he pulled my butt cheeks apart so that they could see my sphincter. After running his fingers over it a few times he turned his attention to my pussy. He pushed his thumb inside a few times and then spread my pussy lips apart so that my pinkness was visible. Mr. Chung seemed fascinated but reluctant to feel it for himself.

I felt Darby's hand on the small of my back and knew that I was to maintain my position. Then I saw Mr. Chung sit back down in front of me. Without warning Darby slapped my ass very hard. I yelped because of the shock as much as the pain. I looked up at Mr. Chung and noticed that he had a huge smile on his face. Darby smacked me again and Mr. Chung grew even more excited. A third smack had him laughing and clapping his hands and then I realised that he was enjoying watching my boobs swing and bounce every time Darby smacked my ass. It was painful and humiliating and I loved it.

After a few more smacks I noticed that Mr. Chung had stripped off his pants and underwear. The fact that he had left his socks and shoes on made me think that this was all new to him but for some reason it made me feel even more humiliated.

Darby put his hand on the middle of my back and pushed me to my knees. I knew what was expected of me. I had only been in the room for ten minutes or so and already I was sucking a stranger's cock. While I was sucking, Darby sat on the floor behind me and started to finger my pussy. I was excited but nowhere hear to cumming. The Chinese guy however was very close. A few seconds later he came in my mouth and I swallowed.

When Darby realised that the action at the front end was finished, he smacked my ass one more time and sat back on the sofa. Mr. Chung pulled his underwear and pants up and I was told to sit in an armchair with my legs draped over the arms. I looked down and was surprised at how red and swollen my pussy was.

The two guys returned to their conversation as if nothing had happened although neither of them could keep their eyes off of my tits and pussy. As the evening progressed the room started to fill up. Most of the newcomers were black guys and their wives but there was a couple of Indian or Pakistani guys that arrived alone. I was pressed into action serving drinks and snacks and the husbands and some of the wives took the opportunity to fondle me as they saw fit.

I had been serving naked for an hour or so and I was charged up. For some reason being the only white person as well as being the only naked person in the room had me as excited as I had ever been.

At that point a fully clothed dark-skinned girl came in and told me to follow her. I did so and soon found myself in an elevator.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

My question was ignored.

I felt the elevator start to drop and I wondered if there was a part of the hotel that I had never seen before. When the elevator stopped the doors opened to complete silence.

"Where are we?" I asked.

Again there was no reply. Before my eyes had a chance to adjust to the darkness a blindfold was placed over them. Then I felt several hands on me and my wrists were secured in front of me by what felt like some kind of cuffs but with a comfortable padding. My hands were raised above my head and fastened to what felt like a steel hook.

My blindfold was taken off but at the same instant a bright spotlight shone in my eyes. The spotlight gradually receded and, as my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw thirty or more black men and women sitting in what appeared to be theatre seats.

I looked to my left and right and saw two dark skinned women suspended as I was. They were also naked

Then I felt someone tug at my left leg and then secure a cuff to my ankle and then to a hook. The procedure was repeated with my other ankle. Now I couldn't close my legs at all. The other two women were treated in the same manner. Next, I felt something being fastened around my head and a ball being forced into my mouth. When the ball was in my mouth, I couldn't spit it out or force it out with my tongue.

I felt very exposed and vulnerable. My pussy and boobs were on display for all to see and there was nothing that I could do about it. I was both nervous and excited.

I took a quick glance at the women on either side of me and saw that one of them already had tears rolling down her face. The other looked defiant and determined. Then three black guys appeared and knelt on the stage in front of us. A female voice ordered "Number one go to female number 2. Number two go to number three and number three go to number one."

I looked down and was surprised to see Marcus knelt in front of me.

"Ready." Came the female voice. "Start."

I immediately felt something push against my pussy and I realised that it was a vibrator. It burst into life and the suddenness of it made me jump. Darby had made good on his promise to include me in his next orgasm race.

At first in was just a gentle pulse against my vagina but when Marcus realised that I was comfortable he turned it up a notch. I heard the woman to my left gasp and the other whimpered through her tears.

At this point I realised that I didn't know if the winner of the competition was the first to orgasm or the last. The word "race" implied that it would be the first to orgasm but I was determined to enjoy it for as long as I could.

The whimpering woman was the first to let go. She wailed for several seconds and then went limp. A glass of cold water was thrown over her face and she was set free and carried away crying.

By this time Marcus had turned the vibrator up another notch and I desperately wanted to close my legs. It wasn't long before the vibrator was turned up again. This time Marcus skipped level three and went straight to level four. By now I was quite vocal and my body was drenched in sweat. I had no idea what the girl beside me was feeling.

My breaking point came shortly after Marcus inserted the vibrating head of a second device into my vagina while he pressed the vibrator, now at maximum capacity, against my clitoris.

He eased the second device in and out of my pussy and alternated the vibrator against my nipples and clitoris. I started to become very loud and my body was squirming, bucking and spasming. Then everything went quiet.

I came to with Marcus mopping my brow with a cold, damp towel. We were in one of the bedrooms in Darby's suite.

"Who won?" I asked.

"Well, all three of you had amazing orgasms so I guess it was a tie."

"What time is it?"

"It's late. Everyone else has gone home. You should get some sleep."

"Ok, where are you sleeping?"

"Haven't decided yet. Probably one of the other bedrooms. Darby has already gone to bed and there's nobody else here."

"Will you sleep here with me? I feel cold."

"Sure honey. But no funny stuff. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

In spite of Marcus' 'no funny stuff' stipulation, he fucked me good and proper for an hour or so before we went to sleep and he gave me another orgasm with his mouth when we woke up in the morning.

In the morning Marcus dressed and took me to the kitchen. Darby's staff had been told to lay on a hearty early breakfast and they hadn't disappointed.

After breakfast and a quick shower, I was ready to go. Darby appeared soon after and he and Marcus and I took the elevator down to the garage. The limo doors were open and Marcus helped me to get in. We headed out of the garage with Dave driving and me happily squeezed in between Darby and Marcus.

"Did you remember to pick up an overcoat to get us through customs." Marcus asked.

"Damnit no. I forgot." Darby cursed.

Darby made a quick phone call and we did a lap around the hotel and pulled to the side of the road. All of a sudden, the car door opened and Fitz handed Marcus an overcoat. The limo door was open longer than I thought necessary considering that I was still naked and there were people passing on the sidewalk.

"Do you have my passport?" I asked.

"Yes, I took it out of your bag this morning." Darby replied.

Ten minutes later we were on the highway heading east. I realised then that we were not heading to the airport and therefore our destination was somewhere in the U.S.

As we headed up the highway Darby was reading a newspaper, Marcus was watching sports highlights on one of the drop-down TV's and I tried to get a little more sleep.

I was woken up by Marcus jabbing a finger into my ribs.

"Wake up. We're at the border."

"I woke up and looked out of the window. We were in a line of traffic waiting to get into the U.S. There were cars, trucks and buses on either side of us and I really became aware that I was naked.

"Is there something that I can put on. They're bound to look inside." I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I don't think its illegal to cross the border naked." Laughed Marcus.

I gave him major league stink-eye and he relented and produced the raincoat from a holdall that he had stowed by his feet.

"Remember that it has to come off again as soon as we are over the border." Darby chided.

"Yeah, I know." I replied.

I slipped the raincoat on and discovered that it only had two buttons. The coat was indecently short and barely hid the tops of my thighs and the fact that there were only two buttons made sure that my cleavage was clearly on display. On top of all of that the coat was at least one size too small. If the border officers wanted us out of the car for a secondary inspection my assets would have been pretty much in view.

When we reached the booth, I heard the border guard say. "Canadian plates. Are you all Canadian citizens?"

"All bar one. He has a US passport." Dave replied.

The guard asked for the passports and I heard Dave say "Here. Four in total."

Then Dave closed the privacy screen between the drivers compartment and the passenger compartment and I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation. The usual questions were typically about the purpose of the visit, our destination and the length of the stay in the U.S. I didn't catch any of those questions so I still had no idea where we were going and what we were going to do.

Then Dave lowered the rear window and the border guard stuck his head into the car. To me it was obvious that I was naked under the raincoat and I was sure that the guard figured that also. He looked at the passport photos and our faces and went back to talk to Dave. A few seconds later we were across the border and on our way and I handed back the raincoat.

I was surprised at how hilly northern New York State was but my interest couldn't withstand my tiredness and I drifted off to sleep.

Marcus shook me awake. I had no idea how long we had been driving or where we were.

"C'mon girl. We're here." Said Darby.

I was given the raincoat and a pair of heels and told to get dressed. The limo door was opened and Darby got out first. I followed and Marcus came after me. Dave was left to park the limo and bring in what little luggage there was. We were in an alleyway heading for a non-descript grey door.

As we entered the five-storey building the guy at the door saluted Darby who returned the salute. The saluting continued with everyone we met so I pulled Marcus aside and asked him what the hell was going on.

"This is his regiments' annual reunion. This one is different because it's a ten-year reunion and he wanted something special. Darby commanded a unit of some kind in the first gulf war. His men idolise him."

"What did he do? What was his rank?" I asked.

"He looked after his men. They did a lot of fighting but he didn't lose a single one of them. As far as his rank goes, I have no idea. I just know he was in command. I think it was a cavalry unit.

"Wow, I knew that he was American but I had no idea about the military. Is this a government facility?"

"No. It's a hotel. Darby has rented it for the weekend. This will be similar to the Reparations Dinner weekend. You enjoyed that weekend didn't you?"

"You kidding? Only the best two days of my life!" Perhaps my husband wouldn't have appreciated that comment but it was easily the most mentally and physically stimulating two days I had ever experienced.

Darby came over and said "Come on you two. It's time to get things going."

With that he led us into a room that I guessed was a staff room. Dave and Fitz followed us in. I looked around the room and saw that we were the only people there. Dave put a holdall on a table and Darby unzipped it and pulled out some clothes.

"Here is your uniform for the afternoon. Get changed." He snapped.

I recognised the uniform as the clothes I wore at the Reparations Dinner.

"Where can I change?" For some reason I was expecting a little privacy.

"Right here." Darby seemed a little irritated.

I don't know if it was just happenstance but I noticed that the chairs that the guys were sitting on were arranged in a triangle and I was stood right in the middle.

"What the hell." I thought to myself. "I'm probably going to be naked for most of the next day and a half so really, who cares."

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers