Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being treated to a personal rendition of "The Stripper' and my shame had already melted away.

As I danced between the guys, I undid the buttons on my blouse. I knew that I should be taking my time, the guys could make the song last for as long as they wanted, but I just wanted to be naked and fucked.

I shrugged the blouse off and went straight to the skirt. In moments it joined the blouse on the floor. The bra and g-string barely hid anything but I decided to leave them on for a little longer as I went from one guy to the next rubbing my hands over my body. I knew that men love to see a woman reach behind her back to undo her bra and so I gave them that show.

With my tits out, I went from guy to guy shaking them in their faces and letting them fondle and squeeze them. The g-string seemed pointless now so I bent at the waist and peeled it down my legs and then off completely. Lying on my back I lifted my legs up vertical and then opened them wide several times.

After dancing around naked for another twenty minutes or so, giving each guy his own up close and personal performance, I was more than ready to be fucked. Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer and so I got on my knees and started to undo a guy's pants. He lifted his bum and I pulled them down his legs as far as his ankles. I didn't have the patience to take them right off of him, I just wanted to feel his cock in my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the other guys getting naked and I was desperate to be fucked and fucked hard. I wanted it rough.

I felt the guy tense up and shoot his load into my mouth. After I had cleaned his cock, I stood up and went to a guy who was sat on the sofa. I straddled him and helped to ease his cock into my pussy. When I felt that he was comfortably inside me I started to slowly ease myself up and down on him. Our pace gradually increased and my boobs were bouncing up and down beautifully. His hands were on my thighs so I grabbed them and put them on my tits. He was being far too gentle for my liking so I put my hands over his and squeezed to show him what I wanted. After a few minutes of squeezing I still wasn't satisfied so I took one of his wrists and slapped my boob with his hand. He understood and started to gently slap my boobs.

"Harder, harder." I demanded.

He started to slap them a little harder but I was still not satisfied. By now I was getting very vocal and again I demanded that he slap my tits harder. I was already close to an orgasm and, when he got even rougher with my boobs, I came hard and loud. I collapsed onto him and then felt his cock twitch several times as he came.

I lay on him for several minutes as my breathing returned to normal and then I got up and asked "Who's next?"

There was no shortage of volunteers and I soon found myself on the floor on my hands and knees with a cock in both ends. I had already made it clear that I didn't want to be made love to and, as the night progressed, I could feel my face, tits and butt cheeks were stinging and most likely bright red.

The action gradually slowed down and the guys got dressed. I sat on the floor with my back against the sofa. I didn't even notice that my legs were apart and cum was still seeping out of my pussy and quite honestly, I wouldn't have cared.

When I felt sufficiently recovered, I asked "Anyone want another ride?"

Only one guy responded and so I got onto my hands and knees. I felt his cock probing around my pussy and I reached back between my legs to help guide him into me. Instead of easing him into my pussy I guided him into my anus. He was very considerate and took it slowly initially but gradually picked up the pace.

I was squealing like a pig when he finally orgasmed into my ass. When his cock slipped out of me, I collapsed onto my side breathing very heavily indeed. The humiliation that I craved was over for the time being.

A couple of the guys picked me up and took me into the bathroom where they gave me a nice hot shower.

When I went back into the suite all of the guys were fully dressed. The outfit that I had stripped out of was nowhere to be seen. I suspected that I would be naked from now until we got to the border again.

The guys looked like they were all packed up and ready to leave.

"You guys not sticking around?" I asked.

"No, we have a gig in Boston tomorrow. Probably won't be as much fun as this though!" He laughed.

"Well, thanks for a fun evening. I had a great time."

One by one they hugged me and left. The drummer was the last to leave and, when he got to the door, he turned and looked me up and down a few times, smiled, winked and was gone.

"Do I get to sleep now?" I asked.

"Do you want to sleep?" Darby answered.

"No, not really. I'm wide awake after that."

"Ok. Let's go and see if anyone else is awake.

We got into the elevator and Darby said "Pick a floor."

We were already on the fifth floor and there were only two penthouse suites. I obviously wasn't going to pick the ground floor so I decided to go right in the middle and pick the third. We walked to both ends of the corridor but all of the doors were closed and the rooms were silent.

Back in the elevator I decided to try the fourth floor. At first this looked like a lost cause as well but then Darby noticed a light at one end of the corridor. We went to look and found the door was slightly ajar. Darby pushed it open and saw four guys sitting there drinking and playing cards.

"Who's winning guys?" Asked Darby.

"That would be me sir." One of the guys replied.

It made me smile to see that, even though Darby had left the army decades earlier, the men still called him sir.

"And who's losing?"

"Denny of course!" One of the others laughed.

"Denny, when will you ever learn? You've never won at cards." Chuckled Darby.

I noticed that the guy who was winning had about four dollars in coins in front of him and Denny had only seventy-five cents. This was not a large stakes game.

"Still, Denny was always very good at some other things." Darby told me.

"Oh yeah, what kind of things?" I asked.

"He was superb with a rifle. Never missed."

"And what else?"

"Well, it was always said that no woman ever left his tent disappointed. His personal foreign policy won America more friends than any politician ever did. Of course, for every ally he made there was a husband or father who turned against us! Why don't you go and cheer him up? Go sit with him. Maybe his luck will change."

I went around the table to where Denny was sitting. Up until then I had not really given any thought to the fact that I was still nude but, as I squeezed between the chairs it all became real again.

There were no spare chairs so I motioned to Denny to move his chair back away from the table. When he had done so I straddled him and put my arms around his neck. Then I leaned forward and kissed him. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me back. When our lip-lock finished I leaned back and put my hands on his legs just above his knees. He seemed to understand immediately that I was putting myself on display for him and he could have anything he wanted.

He wasted no time in putting his hands on my breasts and giving them a gentle squeeze. I looked him straight in the eye and smiled. He let go of my boobs and ran his hands down my sides. As I was straddling him my legs were already parted and I took a sharp intake of breath when I felt his fingers brush across my pussy. I pushed back against his hand and felt a finger slip just past my lips. He knew that I was completely ready and willing. I stood up and took his hand and we made our way towards the bed. When we were beside the bed I got down onto my knees and started to undo his pants. When his cock sprang free, I realised that I would be another woman who would not leave his tent disappointed.

I made short work of his socks and shirt and we lay on the bed together. I knelt between his legs for a moment or two while I admired his body and then I leant over and kissed him again. Then I kissed his nipples and my tongue traced a line down his stomach and onto his cock. He was erect in no time and I took as much of him into my mouth as I could. I teased him with my tongue for a while and then traced my way back up his body and we kissed again.

He rolled me over quickly and effortlessly and started to use his mouth to please me. He started with my neck and ear lobe and then my breasts. Gradually he worked his way down my body until I felt the electric shock of his tongue on my pussy. He took me to the very edge of an orgasm several times but wouldn't take me over the edge. I was sweating and breathing hard and I could feel my own heartbeat in my ears.

I was nearly out of my mind with pleasure and I could hear a female voice begging "Please, Please."

He seemed to know instinctively how far he could go without pushing me too far. Several more times he got me teetering on the edge before gently backing off again. I knew that I was gasping, moaning and pleading and when he finally started to enter me, I squealed with pleasure.

He screwed me for a good fifteen to twenty minutes getting me close to orgasm time and again before making me wait again. I realised that I was begging and pleading with him and I wasn't particularly quiet about it. What I didn't realise was that my screams and begging had woken the guys in the adjoining rooms and we had a small but rapidly growing audience.

When he finally allowed me my orgasm, I yelled a number of things that a lady shouldn't and then started to cry. I was another ecstatic victim of his personal foreign policy.

The guys allowed me a few minutes to recover and then I felt another cock driving into me. I knew that I wasn't about to orgasm again any time soon so I pretty much just let him get on with it. The room was now crammed full of guys and it made me realise that the word had gotten out. My mouth and legs were very much open for business.

A few more guys had their way with me and then I was unceremoniously grabbed and hauled out of the room. My feet could hardly keep up as I was dragged down the corridor. I had no idea where I was being taken but I knew full well what I was going to be doing. We ended up in an elevator where my boobs were slapped roughly and someone shoved their fingers into my pussy and started to finger fuck me. I looked around for Darby but he wasn't with me.

Thankfully, the elevator ride was only two floors and, as soon as the doors opened, I was dragged along another corridor. We came to a door and one of the guys opened it and flicked a light switch. In the room there was a couple of pool tables and dart boards and several table football games. Before I really had a chance to take it all in, I was shoved over the arm of a sofa and immediately was taken from behind.

Man after man had their pleasure with me. Most of it was hard and furious but I didn't care. I really didn't want nice and gentle anyway. Some of the guys started to get impatient and soon I was sucking cock as hard as I could. My ass and tits were being slapped frequently and I found myself enjoying the pain.

As one guy pulled out of my mouth, I looked up to see a muscular black guy standing in front of me. He was wearing a tight white speedo and I could see the outline of his cock. The thin material of his underwear didn't hide much and, as his penis grew the material stretched and became virtually see through. Reaching forward, I grabbed the front of his underwear and pulled it out and down. His cock bounced free and I knew that having it in my mouth would be uncomfortable in the extreme. He started to guide it towards my lips but I shook my head and gestured behind me.

There was already a guy enjoying my pussy but I felt him suddenly pull out and the other guy start to enter me. After being fucked mercilessly for the past several hours I knew that my pussy would be fairly loose but it wasn't loose enough that his entry didn't hurt. I gasped as he went deep inside of me and my cries soon turned to screams and howls before being reduced to whimpers as he shot his load.

I hardly even felt the next guy push into me and the few remaining guys must have been disappointed at my lack of effort. I still wanted more but I knew that I was incapable of pleasing anyone at this stage, least of all myself.

I noticed Darby talking to a guy who soon came over to me and picked me up as if I were a child. He carried me to a bedroom and lay me gently onto the bed. Then he turned the light off and left the room closing the door behind him.

It was daylight when Darby woke me up.

"Come on girl, let's get you into the shower."

I wasn't about to argue. I really needed to shower. Darby started the shower for me and when the water temperature was bearably hot, he helped me to get in. I closed my eyes and just let the water run over me. I heard a noise and opened my eyes to see him completely naked getting into the shower. He started to soap me up and gently wash me. I loved the feel of his hands on me and was quite content to let them roam wherever.

He turned me around to face the wall and put one hand on my back and I bent at the waist submissively and widened my stance. He screwed me gently and slowly for a good ten minutes. I loved the feel of his cock gliding in and out of me and the warm water cascading onto my back. After he came, he turned me around and washed my pussy with a soapy hand.

We helped to dry each other off and I watched him get dressed. I knew that I would not be allowed to wear anything until we reached the border and then I would be naked again until I left Darby's hotel.

Darby led me along the corridor to the elevators and we descended to the ground floor. There were a bunch of guys checking out and others stood around chatting. All activity quickly stopped as Darby guided me towards the ballroom.

The ballroom was set up for breakfast and I helped myself to bacon, eggs and potatoes. It had been a while since I had eaten. We sat at a table with a half a dozen of Darby's men but, although it was obvious that they couldn't take their eyes off of my boobs, there was no suggestion that sex was about to happen.

With breakfast over we went out through the kitchen and back into the staff room. Dave and Marcus were already waiting there. I was handed and pair of flip flops and taken out through the back door where the limo was waiting. It didn't bother me that I hadn't been offered anything to cover up with. If someone saw me naked getting into the car, I hoped that they enjoyed the view.

As we were approaching the border, I asked for the raincoat to put on.

"Marcus, where is the raincoat?" Darby asked.

"I thought you had it."

"No, you were supposed to bring it." Darby replied.

"Then let me have your jacket." I asked.

"Sorry, the jackets are in the trunk." Marcus replied.

I prayed that the border guys wouldn't want to look in the car.

We pulled up to one of the kiosks and I guessed that Dave had handed over the passports. I could hear muffled conversation but couldn't make out what was being said. Then, to my horror, I heard the electric buzz of a window being wound down. I covered my boobs as much as I could with my hands but it was a futile effort to conceal my nudity.

The officer's eyes flew open wide when he saw me.

"You ok miss?" He asked.

"Yes, thanks. I'm fine."

"Where are your clothes?" He asked.

"In the trunk I guess."

"Why aren't you wearing them?"

"I didn't feel comfortable in them." I lied. To emphasize how "comfortable' I was, I took my hands off of my breasts and adjusted my position so that my pussy was visible.

The guy stared at my boobs for several seconds and then my pussy for several more before waving us through. As the window was wound up, we all burst out laughing.

"See, I told you that it wasn't illegal to cross the border naked!" Marcus laughed as he pulled the overcoat out from a storage bin that doubled as a table top between two seats.

"Bastards." I laughed.

I must have fallen asleep somewhere along the way. The car was stopped and Darby was gently shaking me.

"Come on sleepy head. We're home."

I woke sluggishly and tried to take in my surroundings. Dave opened the car door and I smiled as I recalled crossing the border. Darby and Marcus got out of the car and Dave offered me a hand. As he helped me out of the car, I realised that I was still nude. I felt my nipples hardening and the thrill of being the only one naked coursed through me again.

"Looks like you're happy to be home" Darby smiled.

I just grinned at him.

"Would you like to spend the night here or do you want to go straight home?" He asked.

I remembered that my husband had gone to a cottage for the weekend and wouldn't be home until sometime on Monday afternoon. I didn't want to go home to an empty house.

"Can I spend the night here?" I asked.

"Of course." Darby smiled again. I got the feeling that he had something in mind.

When we got to Darby's penthouse he disappeared for a few minutes. I sat in an armchair and made conversation with Dave and Marcus. Darby's butler Fitz, came in and joined in the conversation.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes" Darby announced as he sat in an armchair opposite me. I watched his eyes examining my body and I lifted my leg and put my heel on the edge of the cushion to give him a better view of my pussy. I was rested and horny as hell.

We chatted for a few minutes and then one of Darby's Indian servants came in and told Darby that dinner was ready.

We had dinner in Darby's formal dining room. Dinner was a casual affair and the conversation and wine flowed easily. It wasn't long before I felt a little tipsy and was giggling a lot. Every time I giggled, I noticed that my boobs jiggled and the guys were enjoying the show.

Back in Darby's living room we watched TV for a while and then Darby stood up and announced that it was time for bed. Marcus and Fitz stood up and the four of us started to make our way towards Darby's bedroom.

"Wait. Can Dave come too?" I asked.

Dave was Darby's driver. He was white but I didn't see that as a good reason to exclude him.

"Sure. C'mon Dave.

I was about to get fucked by three black guys and one white and I couldn't wait to get started. As soon as we got to the bedroom, I started to undress Fitz as Marcus reached around from behind me and cupped my breasts with his hands. When he started to roll my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs I almost orgasmed.

I broke free from Marcus' grasp and climbed up onto the bed. I sat there on my knees and watched the guys strip off. When they were all naked, they stood facing me and seemed unsure as to who should go first. As I watched their cocks grow, I caught myself licking my lips.

Darby broke the stand-off by climbing up onto the bed and pushing me onto my back. I fell backwards and made sure that my legs were nicely parted. Darby didn't wait for an invitation and gently eased his cock into me. I was glad that Marcus didn't go first because it would give the other guys a chance to loosen me up a little.

As Darby thrust in and out of me Dave knelt beside my head. His cock was pretty impressive too and I reached out and started to stroke it. A few minutes later Darby orgasmed and pulled out. He was quickly replaced by Fitz. Dave had gotten onto his hands and knees and his cock was just inches from my face. I grabbed it and guided it into my mouth.

Dave lasted longer than Fitz and I expected Marcus to be hammering away at me imminently. I looked over at the sofa and saw Marcus sitting there with his cock in his hand. For a moment I was worried that he was going to get himself off but then I realised that he was merely getting his tool to its full size.