Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave finally came in my mouth and got off of the bed. Marcus stood up and strolled towards the bed with his dick swinging from side to side. Each step seemed to take an eternity. When he reached the bed, he picked me up and twirled me onto my stomach. Then he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me to my hands and knees. I felt him get between my legs and then his cock easing into my pussy. At first it felt fine but when his full girth entered me, I screamed a mixture of pain and pleasure. He fucked me like a rag doll for quite a while and then I felt his cock pulse and his cum streaming into me. He pulled out and I collapsed onto my side gasping for breath.

After resting for a while the fucking started over again. Fitz and Dave were the first to leave but Darby and Marcus stayed all night. I slept between them until early morning when they had one last run at me.

I joined Fitz in the shower and, even though we were soaping each other up, we were both too spent for sex.

We found Darby sitting down for breakfast and Fitz helping himself to a plate. Marcus and I joined them.

"Have you enjoyed the weekend Janice." Darby asked.

"Yes, it was fantastic. I loved every second." I answered honestly.

"Then perhaps you'd like to come back next weekend. We are having a white night."

"Oh, what is that?" I wasn't sure if he said "white night" or white knight."

"The details don't matter but I know for sure that you would very happy. Perhaps even ecstatic."

"Yeah, you would have the time of your life." Offered Marcus. "Your husband may not enjoy it quite as much as you though."

"We would both be involved?" I asked.

"Yes definitely. It has to be both of you. If you both agree to come neither of you can back out. It has to be the two of you." Darby was determined to keep it a surprise.

"Why is that?"

"Don't worry about the details. You'll have a great time."

"Ok, I'll see if Alan is interested."

"Good. Let me know during the week." Darby insisted.

After breakfast I went down to the garage and put my clothes back on. Dave had found time to wash my car so I thanked him and drove home.

Alan arrived home several hours after me.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"It was fine. We fished for a while, drank a lot and played cards. Managed to get rid of my cold too! How was yours?"

"It was good. Lots of fun."

"Why did you need your passport?"

"We went to Darby's regimental reunion in upstate New York." I answered.

"You must have been pretty busy." He smiled.

"Yes, quite busy." I blushed. "Darby has invited us both to the hotel next weekend. Wanna go?"

"What's happening?"

"I'm not sure but ne said that we would both be involved." I neglected to mention Marcus' words about me being very happy but my husband probably not so much.

"Ok. I don't have plans for the weekend so why not." Alan said.

I picked up my phone immediately to call Darby to confirm our participation. It wasn't until later that I had a little remorse for thinking only of myself and my pleasure and not Alan's. It was only a little remorse though and I settled down to wonder what kind of fun I might have.