Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to take a turn Muriel" I asked.

"No, that would be incest." She replied.

I smiled. She had just watched her son screw two white women. She looked very proud.

Later that evening Muriel was sleeping in one of the upstairs bedrooms, Alan was asleep on the bed in the living room and I was sitting at my desk watching videos.

I heard Alan stirring and immediately closed the web page.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just watching a couple of videos" I replied.

"You weren't just watching a couple of videos. I've been awake for an hour and a half. You've watched at least eight or nine videos. Every one of them showed white women getting ganged by black guys. What happened this morning has stirred you up hasn't it?"

"I enjoyed it. You did too didn't you."

"Yes, I did. Why don't you call Darby and arrange something." He replied.

"Who would look after you?"

"Muriel." He replied. "Besides, it's not like I'm about to run off anywhere. Go on, call him."

I picked up my phone and called and put it on speaker.

"Hi Janice. How's it going? How's your husband doing?"

"Things are improving. Muriel's a big help and Alan's putting on a little bit of weight thanks to you. I've lost a lot of weight also thanks to you. The days are long and boring though. How's things with you?"

"Well, we have some events coming up this week. Every August I shut down my businesses so that my workers can take a break. I have shut my hotel down for a couple of weeks for renovations. Why don't you come down tomorrow? You can stay as long as you like."

"Go." Alan insisted.

"That means my husband will only have one person to look after him."

"Don't worry about it. I have a friend who is an ex-nurse. I know her well. She'll be happy to help. I can have her there first thing in the morning."

I looked over at Alan. "You sure?"

"Go." He repeated.

"Ok Darby. I'll be there in the morning."

"Hey Darby. Make sure I can watch!" Alan yelled.

Darby laughed. "Don't worry I'll make sure that you see everything."

Darby had cameras everywhere in his hotel. If we were somewhere that he didn't have cameras he was able somehow to log into the security cameras and if that didn't work he had guys record everything in person.

I hung up the phone and turned to Alan.

"You sure you want me to go?"

"Yes, I can see that you are bored. You need a change. Go and have some fun. Besides, I owe my life to you and Darby. If it wasn't for you two I wouldn't even be here. You know, when I was in the hospital I could tell when you were with me and when you weren't. I knew that the times that you weren't you were only away for a few minutes. I don't know how I know that but I do. So go!"

Muriel kept an eye on Alan overnight so that I could get some sleep. I woke refreshed and had a quick shower. I checked to make sure that everything was properly trimmed and neat and tidy and went downstairs in my nightie to have a quick breakfast.

The doorbell rang and Muriel went to the door. I heard friendly greetings and they came into the living room laughing.

"Janice, this is Winnie. We've known each other for years!"

We chatted for ten minutes or so and then I went upstairs to get dressed. Getting dressed consisted entirely of putting on my short raincoat. I knew that I wasn't allowed into Darby's apartment with clothes on and once I was there any clothing that I needed would be provided.

I had a quick conversation with Muriel and asked her to keep me updated on my husband then I slipped my sandals on and headed towards the stairs.

"Be good!" I called to Alan.

"Be bad!" he replied. "And drive very carefully."

Thankfully there was nobody in the underground garage and I quickly got into my car and headed out. My raincoat was quite short and it only had three buttons. As I left the garage, I undid the top button. If I got stuck in traffic next to a truck or a bus my boobs would have been pretty much visible to anyone that looked. I was horny as hell.

My drive downtown was uneventful and I called Dave (Darby's driver and mechanic) to ask him to open the door to Darby's private garage. I parked and stepped out of my car slipping off my sandals as I stepped onto the carpet. I undid the two remaining buttons of my raincoat and slipped it off of my shoulders. I threw it onto the back seat and turned to greet Dave.

"Wow! You been working out? You look fantastic."

"Yes. Darby provided me with a personal trainer and he did an amazing job."

"He certainly did."

We hugged and then he helped me up the steps to the elevator that would take me up to Darby's penthouse suite.

I got into the elevator and blew a kiss you the camera. I knew that Alan would be watching already. I mouthed "I love you" just before the elevator doors opened.

Darby's butler Fitz was waiting for me and he too admired my new body. He led me to Darby's suite.

Darby was sitting in an oversized armchair with a drink in his hand. When he saw me he stood up and greeted me with an enthusiastic "Wow!"

"I hear that a lot these days" I giggled.

"Laurence told me you were working hard but I didn't expect to see this!"

He sat back down and invited me to sit on his lap. I straddled his legs and parked my bum just above his knees. Then I leaned back so that he could take it all in. He seemed to be fixated on my boobs so I cupped one with my left hand and then slid my hand down my stomach and then on to my pussy. His eyes followed my hand down my body and, when I took my hand off of my pussy, his eyes remained glued to it.

He stared at it for quite some time until I asked "So what do you have planned for me?"

"Well, we have some fun planned for this evening but I'm not going to go into detail. You'll just have to wait and see. In the meantime, you are free to enjoy my home. Please remember that my hotel is being renovated so please don't venture as far as the public floors."

My first stop was the gym where I worked out for an hour. Next was the sauna and then the spa. By now it was mid-afternoon and I was feeling hungry. I made my way to Darby's kitchen. As I passed though the living room, I saw that there was another female there. She looked younger than me and she was just a little plump. She was also completely naked. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Anna.

"Any idea what Darby has planned for us?" I asked.

"No. He hasn't told me anything." She replied.

"How do you know Darby?"

"My husband works for one of his companies. He was caught screwing one of his employees in his office. Darby was going to fire him but I begged him not to. So, he didn't so long as I pay in kind. So, here I am."

"Well, you're going to pay but Darby will make sure that you are taken care of. My first experience with Darby was fifty white women and four hundred black guys. It lasted all weekend. I was scared shitless at first but when it started I had a blast."

"Yes, I heard that Darby loves watching his friends fucking white girls."

Just them Fitz came into the room and asked if we were hungry.

"Yes. I haven't eaten since breakfast."

"I'm not much of a cook but I could make you a sandwich. Would that be ok?"

"That would be fine. Thanks Fitz."

We sat and chatted for a while and, when Fitz brought our sandwiches, I turned the TV on and found video of some of my exploits at the hotel. In one video I was tied to a bed while guy after guy took pleasure in my pussy and mouth. Another video showed me doing a striptease and then getting fucked doggie style multiple times.

I looked over at Anna and noticed that her nipples were hard and she was squirming a little in her chair. Then I looked down and noticed that my nipples were hard also.

After one more video that showed my efforts in the blowjob race at the Reparations Dinner, I decided that we had better watch mainstream tv instead.

A few minutes later, Darby came hustling into the room.

"My apologies ladies. I've been a poor host. I had urgent business to attend to. We can go now. Come."

He turned and headed out of the room into the corridor towards the elevator. We had to move pretty quickly to keep up and I smiled as my tits bounced.

The limo door was already open. Darby told Anna to get in first, he followed her in and I got in last. Dave closed the door and went around to get in the driver's seat.

As we pulled out of the garage Darby put a hand on my thigh and I noticed that his other hand was in the same spot on Anna's leg.

"Well ladies, are you ready for some fun?"

"Very much so." I replied.

"I guess so." Anna was obviously nervous.

"Where are we heading?" I asked.

"Don't worry about the details. Just enjoy yourselves."

I was thrilled to be naked in a car on the city streets again. The tinted windows prevented anyone from seeing in but, if Dave left the privacy screen down and we stopped at a pedestrian crossing, people could conceivably look through the windshield and see us.

We drove for about forty-five minutes and then pulled into a parking lot. I recognised the building as the bar that Marcus owned. Marcus was Darby's son-in-law. We had a wild night in there celebrating his birthday. This time instead of going in through the front door we pulled up to the staff entrance around the back.

Dave opened the door and handed Anna and I a pair of flip flops and we got out of the car all but naked in the broad daylight. He knocked on the door and it was opened immediately by a black guy. He pointed to a door down the corridor and told us that we could get changed in there. We only had flip flops to change out of and I wondered what we were going to change into.

As we went through the door Darby opened another door that led into the bar itself. For a brief moment I heard a lot of guys yelling and laughing. My nipples reacted immediately.

There were already three other girls in the changing room, each of them wearing a different coloured string bikini. There were two other bikinis hanging in hooks, one red and the other white. I didn't really like the red but I didn't think that a white bikini on white skin was a good combination. I grabbed the red one and put it on. The first thing that I noticed was how little the bikinis covered. The second thing was how hard my nipples were.

A guy came into the room and told us to follow him. One by one we filed out and followed him down the corridor. When we appeared, a huge cheer went up. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

A chest high wooden circle had been built and, in the centre of that, was a mechanical bull. The floor around the bull had been covered with an extremely bouncy matting which would obviously protect us if we fell. On the far side of the circle was a platform where I saw that Darby, Victor and Darby's daughter Ronnie were sitting. I realised that this was going to be some kind of competition and they were the judges.

Victors' voice boomed out over the sound system and the crowd, which I estimated to be about seventy guys, all of them black, quietened down.

"This will be a random draw. When your colour is drawn you come out and ride. You will each ride three times. The first two times will be three minutes or until you fall off. The third ride will be five minutes."

He dipped his hand into the black bag that Ronnie was holding and pulled out a piece of green material. The gate to the circle was opened and the girl in the green bikini made her way onto the padded matting. She went over to where the three judges were and undid the strings of her bikini top. She pulled it off and handed it to Victor. Then she bounced her way to the bull.

I hadn't noticed before but standing next to the bull was a very scruffy looking white guy. He was wearing a checked shirt that was at least one size too small, jeans that he kept trying to pull up over his stomach and socks that probably used to be white. His hair was long and his beard and moustache looked like it hadn't been washed or combed for months. He looked like a genuine hillbilly.

He held his hands together and told her to put her foot in them. She did and he lifted her up onto the bull. As the bull slowly starting to move some rock music blasted out of the sound system. The first ride was very gentle and she managed it easily.

The next colour drawn was white. It was Anna's turn. She made her way over to the judges and high fived each of them but did not take her top off. Again, her ride was slow and easy.

The next colour was red. It was my turn. I went over to the judges and took off my bikini top. I handed it to Darby.

As I bounced my way over to the scruffy white guy I decided that I was going all in. He offered his hands to help me up but I shook my head and pushed my hip out. He didn't seem to understand so I took the string in my hand and started to pull. Then I stopped and pointed to him and then to the string. He grinned and pulled the string. I turned and offered him the other hip and he pulled the other string. I pulled the bikini bottom though my legs and then draped it around his neck.

He offered his hands to help me up and I made sure that my right leg went as high as possible so that my pussy was on display. I had no problem staying on the bull and used my hands to caress my breasts. The guys got very loud and I loved it.

Both of the other two girls took their tops off but their rides looked very routine.

After a fifteen minute rest the second round started. We went in reverse or which meant I was still the third rider.

Now the ride was a little faster and harder to stay on. One of the two girls who hadn't yet taken off her top fell off the bull as she was undoing her bikini strings.

This time Anna took off her bikini top and handed it to Darby. She was helped up onto the bull and I could see that she appeared a lot less nervous. She hung on to the rope with one hand while the other hand played with her boobs. When her ride was over she got a big cheer.

My turn was uneventful. I had no problem staying on the bull and I used one had to stroke my boobs and then I lifted my ass off of the bull and stroked my pussy. When my time was over I got down and made my way back behind the wooden wall.

While the next girl rode the bull I felt a pair of hands on my hips.

"Don't worry honey, it's just me."

I recognised Marcus' voice and put my hands over his and guided them to my breasts. I pushed my ass into his groin and felt his erection pushing against me.

"Later honey for sure." He whispered.

The order in the final round of bull riding was decided again by drawing colours out of a bag. This time the speed was turned way up high. The first colour was white. Anna tried her best to hang on but after about forty five seconds she hit the bouncy matting. The next two girls managed to stay on for a couple of minutes and then it was my turn.

I held on as tight as I could for at least two minutes but then my concentration switched from hanging on to watching my tits fly around. Next thing I knew I was on the bouncy padding on my back.

The last girl to go managed to stay on the bull the almost to the end of the five minutes.

Victor picked up a microphone and announced "The judges have decided on the winning order. In third place is green. Come up and get your prize. The girl bounced her way across the floor and Victor tied a green kerchief loosely around her neck.

"In second position is red. She showed us everything right from the start!"

I bounced my way over and Darby put a white cowboy hat on my head.

"In first place is yellow. She stayed on longer than anyone else. She is indeed the baddest cowgirl!"

Victor placed a black cowboy hat on her head.

"Gentlemen. We'll take a break to let the ladies recover and then they will be back to entertain us some more."

We were led back to the changing room where we were able to take a shower and relax for a few minutes.

All five of us were sitting naked on the wooden benches when Darby and Victor came into the room. Darby was carrying a large cardboard box full of shoes.

"There are five circular booths in the bar. Each of them has a circular table. The table normally seats a dozen people but we've managed to get fifteen in. You are going to give the guys a show. You will spend fifteen minutes in each booth. The guys are not allowed to touch you except to help you up and down the steps. There will be music to help you entertain the guys. When you see the lights flash, move on to the next booth. Please pick a pair of shoes."

I picked a pair of white heels that fit well enough. On my way out of the changing room I noticed a white pocket square in Darby's suit pocket.

"Can I borrow this?" Before he had a chance to reply I snatched it out of his jacket pocket and left the changing room in my heels and cowboy hat.

I had danced on one of these tables on the night of Marcus' birthday party. I knew that there was plenty of room on the table but I would always be close to the edge.

The other girls followed me out and then we waited for Darby and Victor.

"Janice, you go up to the farthest booth but wait outside for me. Anna, you go next. Do you want your girls in any particular order Victor?"

"No, it doesn't matter." He replied.

I stood outside the booth while Darby caught up.

"Are you ready girl?" he asked.

"Oh yes." I replied.

He held out his hand and helped me up the steps and onto the table. Then he sat down and I noticed that Laurence was sat beside him. Darby reached into his pocket and pulled out a remote. He pressed a button and the room was immediately filled with some slow, lazy blues. It was perfect. I started by simply strutting around the table. I had only a cowboy hat and a pair of heels on. There was no mystery. The guys could see what they wanted. On my way around the table, I occasionally stopped in front of a guy and got down on my haunches with my knees wide apart. I put my hand on my pussy and stroked it. While I was doing this, I used my fingers to part my pussy lips. It was crude and left nothing to the imagination but I knew it was what the guys wanted to see. When I had done one circuit around the table I got onto my hands and knees and crawled to and fro across the table. This allowed the guy behind to see my ass and pussy and the guy in front to watch by breasts swing from side to side.

Then I slipped my heels off and sat near the edge of the table right in front of Darby. I put my feet on the edge of the table and, with my legs wide apart I bucked my hips several times. Then I sat on the edge of the table and laid back. I loosely covered my pussy with Darby's handkerchief. Lifting myself up on one elbow I made a blowing motion with my lips and nodded to Darby to do the same. He leaned forward and, with his face only inches from my vagina, he blew hard and the handkerchief flew off of my pussy. I loved the warmth of his breath in my wet pussy. I repeated this with several other guys and then stood up and took my hat off.

As I handed it to Laurence, I heard Darby say "You do good work Laurence. Very good work."

I stood up and then did a cartwheel. I realised that perhaps this wasn't such a great idea as I easily went from one side of the table to the other. Instead, I did a handstand and walked on my hands around the table. Then, while I was still in the handstand position, I parted my legs. I repeated this several times around the table and then I stood up and continued going around the table giving each guy a close up view of my pussy as I played with it with my hand.

I hadn't been paying attention to the music and I was surprised me I saw the lights flash. I retrieved my cowboy hat and Laurence helped me with my heels. He then helped me down the steps and I moved on to the next booth to repeat the show.