Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all five booths had been entertained Darby told Anna and I that we would be heading north to Victors' cottage and it would be a two-and-a-half-hour drive. So, if we needed to use the bathroom we'd better do so now.

The drive got to be a little boring after the sun had set so Darby dropped a tv screen from the ceiling and put on a video. It showed the day's activity in the bar.

When that was done, I asked Darby if he remembered how we first met. He admitted that he couldn't.

"Maybe this will remind you."

I got off of my seat and onto my knees on the car floor. I straddled the tunnel and reached to undo Darby's pants. He lifted his bum and I pulled them down around his ankles. By this time he was semi-erect. I beat his cock against my face and then took it into my mouth. It didn't take long for him to come and I cleaned him up with my tongue.

Anna was shocked. I don't know if it was because of what I did or whether she had never seen a black cock in the flesh before.

"Oh yes, the reparations dinner."

"Yes, you were very cruel to my husband.

"Yes, I remember. Please tell him I'm sorry."

We both burst out laughing.

He pressed another button on the remote and a compilation of my best moments came on. We watched until Dave turned onto a driveway and stopped the car.

As we got out of the car, I couldn't see much but I realised that this wasn't a normal cottage. It was huge and would normally be referred to as a mansion.

One of Victor's staff opened the door for us and showed us into the "Great Room".

"Victor should be here within a half hour or so and the guys won't be too long after that."

Darby explained. "There's two busloads coming from the bar."

"Can I take a shower somewhere?" I asked.

"Certainly Madam, I will show you to a guest bathroom".

The guy seemed totally unphased by the fact that my clothing comprised just a cowboy hat and a pair of heels. I guessed that he had gotten used to seeing naked white women in the house.

Anna came with us to the bathroom and she and I showered together.

When we were finished, we stepped out of the shower and Darby handed us towels.

"What is happening tonight?" I asked.

"Well, when Victor and his girls and the two busloads of guys arrive, we are going to have a cocktail party for an hour or so. The girls will be waitresses for the party. The guys will not be allowed to touch you until the party is over and then it's free time.

I heard tires on the gravel driveway and a few moments later Victor and his naked ladies came in. Shortly after that the two buses pulled up and I put my hat and heels back on.

We girls were taken by a member of Victors staff to the kitchen and bar. We were each given a tray which were loaded with various hors d'oeuvres and told to circulate.

The fact that we were not allowed to be touched raised the level of sexual tension enormously. My nipples were hard as diamonds and I occasionally had to visit the bathroom to dry my moist pussy. I found that 'accidentally' rubbing my tits against a guy's arm as I squeezed past helped for a while but eventually made things worse. I kept an eye on the clock.

Eventually a bell rang and everyone cheered.

I happened to be stood next to Marcus at the time and he immediately took my tray from me, grabbed my arm and led me off down a corridor. I looked back and saw that we were being followed by at least a dozen more guys.

Marcus threw me onto a bed and started to frantically rip his clothes off. I tried to help but he just pushed me back onto the bed. I noticed that he still had his socks on when he got on top of me. He entered me forcefully and, before I gained any pleasure, shot his load into me.

He apologised and lifted himself off of me. The sex got more and more frantic and I was actually quite happy when it was over.

When the last guy had finished Marcus came back into the bedroom and apologised very sheepishly. We got under the covers and fell asleep.

As the sun was rising, he pleasured me gently with his tongue and then took his own pleasure slowly and easily.

We showered together and then he put his clothes on and we went in search of breakfast. I knew enough to understand that I was to remain naked. I was happy to do so.

As we searched for the breakfast room, I took time to look out of the windows. To the north was a lake. I couldn't see any other buildings around the lake so I assumed correctly that it was a private lake. To the west I saw tennis courts and a swimming pool.

Out of another window I saw a helicopter landing pad complete with helicopter. I had never seen such wealth.

The smell of bacon directed us to the breakfast room. The fact that I was totally nude didn't seem to concern the wait staff. I guessed that they were used to seeing naked white women too.

After breakfast Marcus and I went back to the bedroom where he took me from behind. We showered again and then went to see what was happening. By this time the sun was up and breakfast was over.

I noticed a couple of guys on the tennis courts and I suggested to Marcus that we go out and join them. As the morning wore on the other four girls joined us. Soon all of the guys were sat watching as four of us girls attempted to play tennis. Anna declined the offer to play and she went to sit with the guys.

Victor appeared and yelled "Hey! Get some sunblock on those girls. We don't want them to burn!"

A bunch of guys "volunteered" to cover us in sunblock and they did a good job but I didn't think that our vaginas needed that much attention.

Our efforts at tennis were haphazard at best but we all knew that it was about bouncing breasts and butts. We were all happy to oblige.

One wayward ball ended up near one of the benches. I jogged over to get it and decided to give the guys on the bench a quick show. I got down on my haunches with my knees wide apart and ever so slowly picked the ball up. With the ball in my hand, I maintained the pose for a few more seconds and then stood up and jogged back onto the court.

It was a very warm day and the swimming pool looked so inviting. We were told that we had to get the sunblock off before we went into the pool and were led to the outdoor showers to do so. Needless to say, we had plenty of volunteers to help us get the sunblock off of our bodies. I just stood under the shower and let three guys soap me up and clean me off and they certainly didn't miss an inch of my body. I was so very close to an orgasm as I stepped out from under the shower.

There was already a dozen or so guys in the pool by time I jumped in. The other girls followed me in and we all relaxed and chatted. Someone threw a small football into the pool and we all played with that for a while.

When I got out of the pool two guys were ready with towels to dry me off. They took their time but when they were finished, I was completely dry.

Darby and Victor were sitting on a bench watching everyone have fun and I went over and squeezed in between them.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Darby asked.

"Very much thanks." I smiled. "What do you have planned for the rest of the day?"

"Nothing until this evening. You can spend the rest of the however you like."

"Have you ever been up in a helicopter?" Victor asked.

"No, never have."

"Would you like to take a ride?"

"Sure!"

"Ok. I'll have my pilot prepare the helicopter."

Victor stood up and went inside to find his pilot. About twenty minutes later I heard the helicopter engines start up.

Victor appeared and beckoned me to follow him.

One of the helicopters doors was open and I ducked as I made my way to the steps. The door was closed behind me and the pilot handed me a headset. I strapped in and the pilot signalled to me to turn my mike on. I did so and I could hear the pilot loud and clear.

"What is that patch on your jacket?" I asked.

"US army air corps. I flew choppers in Afghanistan."

I turned to look behind me and realised that the cabin was quite spacious. There were six seats behind us and two of them were occupied by black guys. The others were empty. I waved to the two guys and they smiled and waved back.

We took off and I was surprised how smooth the ride was. We flew over a lot of forest and lakes and then a small village. I was amazed at how far the forest stretched. There was an occasional road but otherwise it was untouched land.

"We are flying at fifty-three hundred feet". The pilot informed me.

"Ok." I had no idea why he told me that. I didn't see that it was significant.

"That means we are a mile high".

"Ok." I still didn't get it.

"Mile high." He repeated slowly. Then he motioned to the two guys sitting behind us.

Then it dawned on me. I was being welcomed into the mile high club.

I smiled and undid my belt and took my headset off. There was easily enough room to get between our seats. I did so and sat on one of the guy's laps. He immediately started to play with my tits and then one of his hands drifted down my torso and between my legs. I parted my legs a little to allow him room to fondle my pussy. I got off of his lap and knelt so that I could undo his pants. He lifted him bum and I pulled his pants and underwear off. I could feel that I was soaking wet as I sucked on his cock. I couldn't wait any longer so I impaled myself on his cock and started to ride him. I orgasmed first and he did shortly after.

The other guy had already stripped naked and he told me to get on my hands and knees on the floor. I did so and felt him enter me. He fucked me hard and rough and I loved it. I squeezed my pussy as tight as I could and he soon shot a load into me. I cleaned his cock up with my mouth and then scrambled back into my seat. I could feel the guys come dribbling out onto my seat.

About ten minutes later we landed and a guy opened the door and helped me out. I apologised to the pilot for the dribble on his nice black leather seat.

He laughed and said "It's leather. Cleans up nice!"

I made my way to the outdoor showers to clean myself up.

As I was drying myself Darby came along.

"What are the plans for this evening?" I asked.

"We are going to have a dinner. You five will be our waitresses. When that is over, we'll go down to the basement and have some fun."

"Ok, sounds good!"

I had no idea what was in the basement but usually when Darby mentioned fun it meant that I was going to get fucked a lot.

"In the meantime, you girls should get some sleep. The dinner starts at seven.

I hadn't had a great deal of sleep in the past couple of days so the prospect of getting four hours or so appealed to me.

I made my way to the same bedroom that Fitz and I had used the previous night. There was clean linen on the bed and I drifted off to sleep easily. A little while later I felt someone else get into the bed with me. The body was very soft and as it spooned with me, I felt a hand reach over and cup a boob."

"Goodnight." It was Anna's voice.

I gently took her hand and placed it a little more comfortably on my breast.

"Come on girls, wake up. It's time to go." It was Darby's voice.

"Come on, you need to take a shower." He cajoled.

He pulled the covers off of us and clapped his hands.

"Come on. It's time to go."

I lifted Anna's hand off of my breast and rolled out of bed. Darby soon had Anna out of bed also and we went to shower together. Darby watched as we washed each others body and he gave each of us a soft towel each when we were done. Then he took a towel for himself and started to help us dry.

We entered the dining room right on seven o'clock. Victor's girls were already there. We were each given three tables to wait on. The guys were in very good spirits and obviously ready for fun. They had no qualms about touching us and I knew that there was no point in arguing it. Anyway, I wasn't about to tell anyone not to touch me!

Our boobs and bums were the main targets but more than once my vagina was penetrated by a finger or thumb. I didn't mind at all.

When dinner was over, we ladies were taken downstairs to the basement for a guided tour. The basement consisted of a series of large rooms each with a different purpose. At one end of the basement was an amusement arcade. As well as one arm bandits there were pinball machines, a shooting gallery and various other games that you'd find on any midway. Next there was a large slot car racing track and next to that there was a line of couches then a square stage that rose only a foot or so above the floor.

The next room was the tv room. Here were several large tv screens. People in one part of the room could be watching something different from another part. At this time several guys were watching the business news while a larger group watched a boxing match.

In the third room there was a sauna and several baths and hot tubs as well as some fitness equipment.

The fourth room is where it started to get interesting. There was a stage similar to the one in the first room but it had three stripper poles on it. There was a series of rooms for those who wanted private dances and several showers for people to watch others showering. I was prepared to bet that the only people who used these showers were female.

The fifth room contained several very large beds and the last room looked like a dungeon type torture chamber. I imagined that this would be the room that I and the other girls would spend most of the evening.

Victor told us to follow him back into the first room. On the way he called to the guys to follow. We were told to get up onto the stage.

"Gentlemen. We have five lovely ladies who are bound and determined to entertain us this evening. Is that right ladies?"

Victors' girls had heard this before and two of them bounced their boobs up and down while the other one got down on her haunches and parted her legs.

I realised that I needed to show interest rather than just stand there.

"Everything is on offer right ladies?" Victor asked.

I turned my back on the crowd and bent at the waist with my legs apart. Anna stood there looking like a deer in the headlights.

"I need not remind you guys that these ladies will do whatever you ask of them."

I thought to myself that I didn't remember agreeing to that but I had to admit that it was probably true.

"However, if I hear of any instances of abuse there will be severe consequences for the preparator."

There was murmuring in the crowd.

"If any of you doubt me you should leave now." Victor scolded. "Now, let's have some fun!"

I made my way to the shooting gallery. I thought it might be fun. Among the crowd was a guy that I hadn't seen before.

"Best of five shots?" he asked.

"What do you mean."

"Every time I hit a duck, I get to kiss part of you."

"Ok, what do I get when I hit a duck."

"Every time you hit a duck, I get to kiss a part of you."

"Sounds fair to me." I laughed.

I managed to hit one duck. He managed to hit all five.

"How did you hit all five?"

"Canadian army sniper." He smiled

"Cheater!" I laughed. "Ok, kiss away."

He started by kissing both nipples and then both butt cheeks. I led him over to the couches where I lay on my back with my legs apart.

He used the remaining kisses and many more on my pussy. It felt great.

When he had finished "kissing" me he helped me up and went back to do some more shooting. I wandered off into the tv room.

One screen was still showing the day's business news. Another showed a college football game from ten years ago. A black and white vintage horror movie and a quiz show rounded out the programming. The fifth screen was black and I wandered toward it to see if it was just not turned on. As I got closer it flickered into life. I saw several women getting fucked by black guys and then a woman in a bedroom on her hands and knees with a guy at each end. Something about it looked familiar to me. The view switched to a different angle and this time her face was visible. It was my face. It was video taken during the Reparations Dinner weekend. I remembered that I was on my hands and knees for at least two hours taking cock after cock.

Several guys came over to watch. I noticed that one of them was looking at the screen and then looking at me. He did this for several minutes and then smiled at me. He nudged the guy next to him and then pointed at me. The other guy looked up at the screen and then back at me several times. He, in turn, nudged the guy next to him.

I knew the fucking was about to start. My nipples were erect and my pussy was preparing for entry. I started walking towards the fifth room well aware that I was being followed. There was no point in pretending that it wasn't going to happen or even that I didn't want it to happen. I climbed up onto the bed and got on my hands and knees.

The guys came thick and fast. Some cocks were large and some I could hardly feel. After a while cum was pouring down my legs and my chin. I hadn't been used like this in almost a year and it was as thrilling as it was the first time.

Eventually it stopped and I made my way to a shower to clean up. I was in the mood for more and made my way to the dungeon room. A couple of guys followed me in and I started asking what the various pieces of "equipment" were used for. The truth is I already knew what most of them were but I enjoyed hearing the guys try describe how they were used.

One thing piqued my interest and, as innocently as I could, I asked how it was used. The guys looked at each other and then one blurted out "Want to try it?"

"Sure." I replied. "What do I do?"

"Stand here and stretch your arms out."

I stretched my arms out in front of me.

"No. Out to the side."

A leather cuff was attached to each wrist and hooked up to a winch. The guys cranked the handles and my arms were raised and extended. Then cuffs were attached to my ankles and my legs were duly winched apart.

One of the guys put his hand on my pussy and slipped a finger inside.

"Hell guys, this bitch is hot and wet."

His comment only served to make me hotter and wetter. I looked down ant my breasts and noticed that my nipples were so erect.

Something on a narrow stand was carried in and placed between my legs. As the guys positioned it and pulled the cover off of it, I saw it was a sybian. One of the guys lifted me up and positioned me over it. I gasped when he lowered me onto it. Another guy rubbed some gel onto my nipples and attached electrical wires to them.

I tried to lift myself off of the sybian a little to make it a little more comfortable but my shackles didn't give me that leeway.

Without warning me the sybian was turned on. I jumped a little and a high pitched "Oh!" escaped my lips.

Then the electrical wires on my boobs were turned on and I felt a delightful tingle.

The guy who turned the sybian on told me that it was on the lowest setting and there were five more settings to go.

"We'll see how far you go". He smiled.

The dungeon room was starting to get a little crowded. I saw one of the other girls enter and then quickly turn and leave when she saw what was happening.

A couple of guys were playing with my tits and then they started smacking them lightly. It didn't bother me at all when they switched their attention to my pussy. The sybian was turned up another notch but it still felt gentle. I was still comfortable.

The next setting on the sybian was comparable to slow gentle sex but things started to change when a guy picked up a vibrator and used it on me. I started to squirm a little.

The fourth setting made me gasp but I was determined to show that I could take it. The current was increased on the wires on my nipples and my breathing started to get ragged. A guy appeared with two flails in his hand. He kept one and gave the other to someone else. One of them started to gently run it over my boobs and the other went behind and started on my ass.