Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another notch on the sybian brought my first orgasm. By now I was sweating heavily and I could feel my juices running down my legs.

The guy flailing my ass stopped and I was grateful for that until I felt a finger enter my rectum. The finger was wet and I realised that he was lubing me up.

"No, no, no. Please don't" I wailed.

A vibrating dildo was pushed up my ass. The sybian was turned up to the highest setting and I felt my body shuddering with orgasm after orgasm.

"Stop. Please stop." I wailed. My language became very unladylike as I screamed "Oh, my cunt, my cunt."

It didn't take me long to pass out. I woke up in a bedroom and saw Darby and Fitz sitting there.

"You did very well. Very few girls can stand what you did for as long as you did." Darby smiled.

"It should have been stopped long before I passed out."

My whole body was sore.

"Well, we are heading back to the city now. Do you want to be taken home?" He asked.

"No. not yet. But I don't want to be abused like that again soon."

It was still dark when Anna, Darby and I got into the limousine and the journey back to the city was very quiet.

I wondered what the coming day would bring.