Anger Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good question Cynthia. Your personal therapist will work with you on that and when they've determined your ready, they'll give you your next band."

After a few more similarly simple questions, the guest left the room and she left as well.

* * *

Danielle collapsed onto her bed and let out a little moan, not of pleasure but of exhaustion.

The hydrotherapy had felt great, but the constant white noise and "relaxing" music in the background had given her a headache. She'd actually gone back to her room to take a quick nap before dinner, but that hadn't seemed to help at all even though she'd left the TV on once more to help her rest.

The after-dinner swim had felt wonderful though even if she still felt completely spent after it. She managed to get herself up off the bed, do her nightly routine and then crashed, with the TV still quietly on in the background to try and get some rest.

Day 3

-----

"So Miss Young, how did you sleep last night? Getting used to the resort alright?" Dr. Thompson asked as she sat at her appointment with bags under her eyes.

"No... not at all. I mean, the spa is great and all, but I haven't been able to get a good night's sleep yet. I don't know why..."

Dr. Thompson nodded his head, "Miss Young... do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

Danielle let her shoulders drop as she slouched back into the chair, "God, what?"

"Well, I saw you in the lobby on your way to your room yesterday afternoon and couldn't help notice you staring at one of the bellmen... Evert if I recall his name correctly?"

Danielle blushed a little, when she'd gone back to her room for a nap she'd seen Evert in the lobby and taken an extra moment... or two... or three... to stare at him.

The Doctor's voice snapped her out of her pleasant memory as he spoke again, "When was the last time you had sex?"

"What!?!" she exclaimed in surprise.

"Come now Miss Young, I am a therapist, after all, these are the kinds of things I'm trained to notice."

She blushed even more.

"The last time you masturbated?" he prodded her some more.

"Are you suggesting..." she asked in indignation.

"Of course not. Evert is an employee, it would be completely unethical for you to proposition him. I'm just saying that perhaps, your... infatuation, with the man may need an outlet. A little fantasy masturbation can relieve a lot of pent-up emotion if done correctly." he replied in a completely clinical tone.

Danielle scrunched her forehead and thought about it for a moment. It wasn't like she'd never fantasized about a celebrity in bed or anything, so was it really that different?

"Well, think about it, it was just an observation." Dr. Thompson said and they both remained silent for the rest of the session.

* * *

Danielle was glad she'd taken an extra towel into her massage therapy session with David, as it was now firmly between her teeth muffling a little whimper of need as David's hands were under the towel that covered her bum working his magic on both of her ass cheeks.

Another whimper came from her as she realized that this was the first time she'd thought of, well, her ass, as her ass. It had always been her bum, her tush, her bottom. Just something to sit on, not something... oh god.. not something to bring her pleasure!

She managed to just hang on until David finished her massage and she felt mixed emotions as his hands left her. Happy that she had managed to avoid making a scene, sad that he hadn't gone even farther.

David left the room to let her put her house coat back on, and when she was done she darted out of the main massage area to the change room without making eye contact.

Deciding to skip lunch, she headed straight back to her room and tossed herself onto the bed.

"Fuck it..." she said to no one in particular and quickly undressed, slipping beneath the sheets, her hands found her breasts and pussy and soon she was masturbating to the very thing she had just resisted for almost an hour. David's hands slipping between her legs and entering her pussy as she laid there face down and encouraged him to go farther.

It wasn't long before her orgasm crested and she fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Day 4

-----

"Doc, you were so right. I haven't had that good of orgasm in... well... in a long time." Danielle said to Dr. Thompson as he nodded along with her story.

"Well I'm glad I could be of help. I am a little surprised that it was... David, and not Evert though."

She gave a wicked little grin as she answered, "And you are assuming it was only one time?"

Dr. Thompson chuckled a little and nodded, "Well played Miss Young, well played."

"Oh please. Call me Danielle. I mean I just told you all about a masturbation fantasy, I think we can go with first names."

"Of course, but if you don't mind, I don't like my patients to get too familiar with me. Perhaps you can just refer to me a Doctor or Doc if you like?"

Danielle scrunched her forehead, something about that seemed off, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it, "Oh... ok... I guess... Doc."

"Perfect Danielle. Anything else you'd like to talk about today?"

Danielle's dreams had been full of fantasies and sexual adventures that she hadn't had since she was a teenager and she wanted to tell Dr. Thompson all about them. So she just started talking and talking, before long, their hour was up and she left feeling better about herself than she had in a long time.

* * *

Danielle looked at the massage change room, holding her key out in one hand with her towels and house coat in the other, but didn't swipe to open the door.

Her eyes darted to the entrance to the main massage area, then to the change room door, then to the exit, and then back to the main massage area, and around and around and around.

There was something going on that she didn't like. Yeah, sure David was a god among men masturbating to the idea of him taking advantage of her during her massage session was... well... hot, but she wasn't sure she could trust herself with him.

She finally dropped the towels and house coat and went for the exit, making a beeline straight for her room. She fortified herself against masturbating again there, she had to stop fantasizing about the staff, it just wasn't right.

She arrived at the elevator and quickly pressed the button for her floor, then paced around until she heard the bing and the doors opened. Without looking she sprinted from the elevator and ran right into Evert as he walked down the hall pulling a trolley along behind him.

"Oh Miss Young, how are you today?" Evert said with the same warm smile he always had on his face.

Danielle's lower lip quivered as she balled her hands into fists to try and maintain control of herself, "Oh, I... I'm fine Evert... thanks for asking."

Her eyes darted down the hallway towards her room, then back to Evert.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" he asked and Danielle's resistance crumbled. Her hands unclenched as she stepped into Evert's personal space and placed them on his chest and she looked longingly up into his eyes.

"Actually..." she said as she pushed herself up onto her tippy toes and kissed him full on the lips.

He kissed back as his hands slipped around her and grabbed her ass, gently lifting her up off the ground and carrying her down to her room.

* * *

Danielle slept soundly curled up beside Evert and didn't notice him slipping from the bed and picking up the phone beside it. He pressed several buttons and then spoke into the receiver.

"Hello, yes this is Evert in room 515."

"Yes, full-on initiation. Only a small resistance to start with. I think she was supposed to be at her massage appointment."

"Yeah well David can suck my dick... he gets first go at so many of these women he should be embarrassed."

"Yep, fully asleep. You got it, what channel? Ok."

Evert then hung up the receiver and grabbed the remote control, turning on the TV and changing the channel. He waited a few minutes, watching Danielle until her face contorted a little and she started to fidget as she slept.

Then he left the room and returned to his other duties, looking forward to seeing Danielle again soon in the second phase of the program.

Day 5

-----

"So...so... you're not going to report me Doc?" Danielle asked, nervous at what his response would be.

"Well, no actually. I know we talked about how acting out your fantasies with the staff would be unethical, but well, I spoke with Evert earlier today. I won't go into details, but let's just say that men tend to brag only when they've enjoyed themselves." Dr. Thompson said and a great weight was lifted off Danielle's shoulders.

"Thanks Doc, I just couldn't stand it anymore. And Evert... Evert was just so... god."

"Completely understandable Danielle. In fact I think we've made a little bit of a breakthrough here really. Wouldn't you agree?"

Danielle smiled and nodded, "What do you think that is?" Dr. Thompson asked.

Danielle blushed a little but still answered confidently anyway, "Denying my sexuality isn't healthy. In fact, I should be proud of my body and sexual skills."

"And what do you think that looks like in practice?"

"Well first off, I've been walking around a beautiful spa and resort dressed like a nun. I mean, who wears a full-body swimsuit these days?"

"True. And?"

"Well, I shouldn't be ashamed for looking at hot guys. Nor should I be ashamed if guys look at me! And... and..."

"Yes?"

"And I shouldn't be afraid to say what I want. I wanted Evert to fuck me, I asked him to fuck me, and he fucked me."

Dr. Thompson nodded and smiled in agreement and Danielle found a wellup of confidence and excitement fill her.

"That's great to hear Danielle... in fact..." he said as he opened one of his desk drawers and pulled something out, "I think it deserves a reward."

Danielle saw the blue wristband in his hand and something like fireworks exploded inside of her mind. They only grew more powerful as she slipped it on her wrist.

* * *

Danielle was laying face up on the massage table as David rubbed her pussy with one hand and squeezed her tit with his other.

"Yeah David, that's it, rub that pussy." she said half dreamily as he took her nipple between his fingers and rolled it around before slipping his other fingers inside of her.

She let out a gasp as she closed her eyes and then moaned, "God David, I want to suck your cock while you play with my body, can I suck your cock please?"

Without a word David moved himself over to the side of the table where her head was as she opened her eyes to see his hard shaft bouncing slightly up and down right in front of her lips.

Her eyes went wide and she wrapped her lips around him, taking him deep inside of her mouth as he pushed his fingers deeper and deeper into her.

It wasn't until she tasted his cum that she orgasmed and she fell into a satisfied sleep.

* * *

Danielle strutted across the main pool area towards the locked gate and swiped her blue wristband. An electronic thunk sounded and she pushed the gate open and walked through. The gate swung shut behind her as she continued to walk towards the secondary spa area.

She'd taken a trip down to the commissary after David had finished finger fucking her, or was that after she'd finished giving him a blow job? Was it a distinction without a difference really?

They'd both orgasmed and that seemed like the right way to finish off the massage.

Either way, she'd known she needed a new swimsuit before heading into the secondary pool area. She'd hidden her body for so many years that it now seemed like a completely wasted effort. Instead of the dreary old full-body swimsuit she had brought with her, which was now in the trash, she wore a tiny string bikini that showed off her body for all it was worth.

The floss-like string that held it together did tend to ride up her ass crack, and keeping the small patches of material that covered her pussy and nipples in place was sometimes a challenge, but it was worth it just for the looks she'd gotten walking through the lobby.

Especially from Evert. The thought of Evert's surprised face brought a slight giggle to her lips as she came into the secondary pool area. There were perhaps a half dozen women and a few men milling about, none of them wearing any more than she was, and several making out on sun cots.

She felt a thrill run through her as she walked over to one of the empty sun cots and sat down to relax for a while. It wasn't long before one of the waiters came over to take her order and she received a frilly fruity drink a few minutes later.

She'd scoped out a dozen guys wandering around, and she'd picked out a couple that she had her eye on.

* * *

Danielle flopped down on to her bed after a nice hot shower and let out a contented sigh. She grabbed the remote control for the TV and turned it on. To her surprise it was tuned to a channel that she hadn't seen before.

She perked up and watched the blonde woman on the screen making out with a man, their hands roaming all over each others bodies. She let out a little moan as she bit her lower lip, then wondered if there were more new channels.

She clicked up to the next channel and it had on two women making out, her fingers went between her legs but curiosity got the better of her and she clicked the remote again.

This time it was two men engaged in sex and she turned her nose up a little before quickly clicking the remote for the next channel.

This time the scene was a group of men and women, though clearly more women than men, having an orgy.

A final click brought her back to the boring old channels she'd seen since the day she arrived and she quickly moved through them to find the first one again.

She laid back on the bed and watched the softcore porn as her fingers brought her to several orgasms.

Day 6

-----

Danielle felt a hand come down on her ass and she turned towards the man that it belonged to with a smile, "Well hello there. I'm Danielle, who might you be?"

She pushed her tits out a little when he looked at them, and let him pull her in closer with the hand on her ass until she pushed upright onto his chest.

"I'm Jim, I couldn't help but notice you strutting around the pool. You've got a really hot body you know that right?"

Danielle smiled and blushed a little, "Well yeah, I mean, of course I do."

"And you really like showing it off don't you?"

She nodded her head as he jiggled her ass.

"I bet you really enjoy it when guys take hold of it and really use it like it's meant to be used, right?"

Danielle moaned and bit her lower lip, "God yes, I'm so fucking horny all the time! Are you going to do more than just jiggle my ass? No, fuck that's not a question. You *are* going to do more than just jiggle my ass. You're going to take me over to that private cabana I saw you come from and bend me over and fuck me good!" she said and then leaned in and nibbled on Jim's ear.

Moments later her crys of pleasure could be heard throughout the pool area, but no one paid any attention.

* * *

Danielle's fingers were working furiously as the man on the TV was fucking the woman whose hips he held on to firmly.

The man's grunts and woman's moans couldn't be heard over her own vocalizations as she moved closer and closer to her orgasm.

She saw the man's face twist with effort as he pushed in deep and her fingers did the same, causing her orgasm to crash over her at the same time as the pair on screen.

She drifted off into a sound sleep, the TV moving on to the next porn scene in the loop that never ended.

Day 7

-----

"God Doc, I'm just so fucking horny all the time! It's a good thing there are lots of guys around here to fuck me."

Dr. Thompson nodded in agreement, "And how are you finding these... men... that you have sex with."

"Well to begin with I had to entice them to come over and then tell them to fuck me, but it's been getting easier now. I just let them maul my tits and ass and soon enough they've got me on my back and I haven't had to tell them to do anything."

"Hmmm... yes. Men do seem to be more dominant with a submissive woman, don't they?"

Danielle blinked a few times in surprise, "Submissive? I mean... I don't think I am..."

"You don't? I mean you just finished telling me how much you enjoy men initiating sex with you, and how you do nothing to stop them. That sounds pretty submissive... at least in my professional opinion."

Danielle let out a little giggle and smile as the Doctor spoke, "Yeah, well, I guess so. I mean you're the Doc after all."

"That I am, and you should always listen to your doctor shouldn't you?

"Oh god yes! I always listen to my doctor. I always trust my doctor. I always agree with my doctor." Danielle replied, almost by writ with a serious look on her face.

As soon as the words left the bright smile returned to her face.

"Good. Now tell me about your massage therapy in the secondary spa area."

"Ugh... fuck, I never knew a woman's tongue could lick my pussy like she did Doc!"

* * *

"Oh god Evert, fuck my pussy harder! Yes! Yes! Yes! Squeeze those titties!" Danielle screamed at the top of her lungs as she held her feet back almost all the way to her head as Evert leaned over her, his hands gripping her tits tightly as he pounded away at her pussy.

"Are you ready to cum for me you slut?" he asked harshly as he continued.

"Oh god yes, Evert! I'm so ready to cum! I'm such a fucking horny little slut! Make your horny little slut cum so hard!"

She felt him release inside of her and her orgasm crashed over her.

* * *

Danielle was masturbating to the TV again, though this time her curiosity had gotten the best of her and she'd changed the channel to the female on female channel.

She wasn't positive it would be enjoyable at first, but soon her fingers left little doubt and she was getting off on watching the two women on screen pleasure each other.

Sometime later, when the two women on screen had orgasmed themselves, Danielle came harder than she had since she arrived at the resort and drifted off to sleep.

The TV continued to play its loop of lesbian porn throughout the night as she slept.

Day 8

-----

"So, I was thinking Doc... I think I'm ready for the tertiary pool area." she said firmly.

Dr. Thompson raised an eyebrow before replying, "Oh do you Dani?"

A small shiver of pleasure ran through Dani as he said her name, she'd insisted everyone, especially the Doc, start referring to her by it just yesterday after Evert had finished fucking her.

Danielle just seemed too stuffy and proper. She was too much fun to be a Danielle, Dani was a fun-loving little slut and she had proved it over and over again these last few days.

"Yes... yes I do." she replied and crossed her arms under her tits, which were barely contained by the bikini she'd basically been living in since she'd bought it. The action pushed the small patches of fabric to the side and exposed her nipples, but she did nothing to correct it.

"Well, the tertiary pool area is very... advanced. There are a lot of people there that are very demanding, do you think you can handle that?"

"God yes Doc! I mean the guys at the secondary pool have been fucking me senseless for days, and they just love fucking me six ways to Sunday. Two of them even fucked me at the same time yesterday!"

"Well that does sound pretty advanced. But even so, the tertiary pool, well, the men might do some things to you that you haven't experienced before. You have to be open to anything they want to do, no matter what."

"Doc, I'm up for it. I promise. I won't let you down!"

Dr. Thompson smiled and lifted his hand up from under his desk, the pink wristband clenched in it.