Anger Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani squealed in joy and came around his desk, dropped to her knees and took the band from him with one hand and grabbed his exposed cock with the other before slipping her lips around it and sucking him all the way into her throat.

* * *

Dani walked through the second locked gate beaming with pride, she'd finally made it all the way!

She immediately realized she was overdressed as she looked around at the naked men and women surrounding the pool. She quickly stripped her tiny bikini from her body and walked over to where the sun was hitting the sun cots to find one to get rid of the small tan lines that had formed on her body over the last few days.

She was about to walk by one of the cots when she stopped and looked down at the petite blonde stretched out on it that look familiar.

"Hey, is your name Cynthia?" Dani half asked, half stated.

The blonde held up her hand to block the sun and smiled at Dani, "Oh hi, yeah, like, call me Cindi! *giggle*"

Dani walked over to the cot beside Cindi's and sat down on it, "Hi Cindi, I'm Dani. I almost didn't recognize you from the introduction session on the first day."

"Oh my god, like I know right? *giggle*" Cindi replied and fluffed her hair with her hands.

The change was dramatic, a nearly pure white halo of hair encircled Cindi's head and her face was heavy with bright pink and blue makeup. Her skin was perfectly tanned a golden colour and there were piercings in her belly button, nipples, clit, and if Dani wasn't mistaken, her tongue as well.

Dani was just about to lay down on the cot when a shadow fell over the two of them. They both turned to see who it was and were rewarded with the sight of a hard cock standing between them.

"Perfect, a two-for-one deal..." the man said and reached down and took each of their heads in his hands and pushed them towards his dick. It didn't take much effort as the two women eagerly worked up and down his shaft together once they got to it.

* * *

Dani rushed back to her bed and turned the TV on for her nightly fix of softcore porn, but was surprised when it came to life and an entirely new channel was on the screen.

She supposed she shouldn't have been really, new channels had shown up when she'd received the blue wristband, why not when she got the pink one?

She gasped a little at what was being displayed this time, a blonde woman with massive tits on her knees in front of a man. She held her tits together and was sliding the man's cock between them, a sneer on her face.

Her voice echoed in Dani's mind as she did so, "Yeah baby, fuck these big fake tits! I love your big hard cock between them, pumping up and down, using them just like another hole to fuck. God, I can't wait for your cum to cover them, all sticky and sweet. I'm gonna lick it all off of them, every single drop, like the cum hungry little cock slut I am!"

Danielle was mesmerized, her pussy buzzing with excitement, but something told her she should look away. But that part of her was small and distant, the thoughts at the top of her mind were how amazingly hot the scene was.

She watched for a few more minutes, until the man's cum coated the slut's tits and she started to lick it up.

Then she changed the channel to see what other new wonders the TV held.

Each channel was more amazing than the last; from the woman on a leash, to the one covered head to toe in latex, to the one dressed up as a puppy, to the one whose ass was being whipped, to the one tied up with rope which was so tight around her tits that they had turned purple, Dani masturbated and came to all of them.

Day 9

-----

"Doc, I tell yeah, it was amazing! Sucking the guy's dick with Cindi was the best! It was like we were kissing each other *and* giving a blowjob at the same time!" Dani said as she looked up at Dr. Thompson from between his legs, his dick in her hand as she spoke.

Dr. Thompson grunted and nodded his head, "So you enjoyed the threesome with Cindi then?"

"Oh yeah, definitely. Well, I mean I was a little jealous of her when she got to go down on his dick all the way and I just had to suck his balls, but I mean, I got my turn too, so that was fair." she said and the dove back down on to him.

"And how did you find the atmosphere of the tertiary pool?"

Dani popped off of Dr. Thompson's dick and looked up a bit confused, "Atmosphere? Oh, you mean all the nakedness? God that is such a turn-on!"

She was back down on him as quickly as she'd come up for air, "Well, yes that too. But I was referring to how the man acted."

Dani bobbed up and down several more times before answering, "Oh, you mean how he just took us by our hair and pushed us to his dick? Didn't even ask if we wanted to suck him off or anything?"

Dr. Thompson nodded in agreement.

"That was the best part! I mean, we didn't have to ask him or anything! And when he finally pushed our heads together and came all over our faces... I came so hard!"

Dani looked down a little embarrassed before she continued, "And... I think... I think Cindi did too. But I was a little preoccupied to notice."

Dr. Thompson chuckled, "Well, I'm sure your new friend will forgive you."

Dani smiled and took Dr. Thompson into her mouth once more to finish off her session with him.

* * *

"Oh my god, hi Dani!" Cindi nearly screamed as she hopped up from her cot and raced over to embrace Dani as she approached.

Dani threw her own hands out and the two women hugged for a moment, Cindi's nipple rings feeling good on Dani's tits. They broke their embrace a few minutes later and sat down on their respective cots, still smiling like two little school girls.

"Hey Cindi... can I ask you something about yesterday?"

"Sure, like, anything."

"Well, I know we were having a good time, but I kinda got lost in all of it and was wondering..."

"Like, wondering what?"

"Well, did you have an orgasm too? I mean, I was so busy with my own I didn't even notice if you had one too and I feel terrible that you might not have and that I was being so selfish..." Dani rambled on quickly, her eyes darting to and from Cindi as she spoke and polished her hands in her lap.

"*giggle* Oh my god, like I was wondering the same thing! My orgasms have been so good lately that I, like, totally lose track of everything else! *giggle*

"Oh god, that's great! I mean, I would have really felt bad if you hadn't and I had."

The two new friends hugged again and then got to enjoying the morning sun.

* * *

"Hey Dani?"

"Yeah Cindi?"

"Like, where are all the guys?"

Dani sat upright on her cot and looked around the pool area, there did seem to be a dearth of men.

"There's one." Dani said and pointed at a guy across the pool from them.

"Yeah, but like that redhead has already got his dick in her ass! And I'm so horny! I gotta totally cum soon!"

Dani laughed in sympathy, "God girl, I know what you mean." and then she laid back down on the cot.

It was a short time later that Dani felt hands push her legs apart and she let out a moan as a tongue came in contact with her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah, that feels good!" she said as she raised her head to see which guy had finally come over to fuck her.

To her surprise she saw a mass of blonde hair between her legs, "Cindi!" Dani half shouted as the blonde doubled her efforts.

Cindi came up for air a moment later, giggling like a school girl and then slid up Dani's body to her tits.

"Like, I totally got tired of waiting... so I figured us girls could totally have some fun! *giggle*" Cindi said as she took one of Dani's nipples between her lips and started to suck as one of Cindi's hands slipped between Dani's legs and took the place of her tongue.

"Oh god, don't stop! Don't stop!"

Day 10

------

"Doc, I never knew a woman's tongue could do such things! She made me cum a half dozen times at least!"

"Well exploring your sexuality is a great step forward Dani, I'm glad you've found a friend to do it with."

Dani smiled broadly and nodded, "Yeah, and I returned the favour! Cindi tastes like strawberries and peaches! I can still smell her..." Dani said as she brought her finger close to her nose and sucked in a deep breath as she closed her eyes.

Her other hand was busy rubbing her pussy as she laid back on the couch, she was showing the doctor how she had been masturbating at night, to see if he had any suggestions on how she might do it better.

"And how many times did Cindi orgasm?" Dr. Thompson asked.

"Ugh... well, we both kinda lost count when we started sixty-nine'ing each other..." Dani replied with a bit of a blush.

Dani closed her eyes and thought back to the previous day, working her pussy even harder as the memories of the afternoon by the pool filled her mind.

She didn't even open them when she felt Dr. Thompson take her hand away from her pussy, or when she felt his weight on top of her, or his dick push into her.

No, she only opened them when he pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her face. Then she looked up at him and smiled, her eyes sparkling from her orgasm, "Thanks Doc, I really needed that."

* * *

Dani's face was buried deep between Candi's legs when she felt hands take hold of her hips and push them upwards. She didn't stop, she just let the man slip his cock inside of her and start pounding away.

"Oh my god, dick!" she heard Cindi squeal just before her voice was muffled by the shaft that was driving into her throat.

It wasn't the first time the two women had been used that day, and if they were lucky, it wouldn't be the last either. The last time had been three men, Dani had been fortunate to be on top that time, and so while Cindi licked Dani's pussy, one man fucked Cindi's pussy, while the others fucked Dani's face and ass.

Dani had cum so hard that she was afraid she might have suffocated Cindi, but everything had been alright in the end and Dani promised next time three or more guys came by she'd make sure Cindi was on top, it was only fair after all.

* * *

Dani and Cindi walked back to the hotel as the sun set, smiles on their faces as they approached the elevators and Dani hit the 5th-floor for her room. Cindi hit the 3rd-floor button and the two women both frowned a little, "Hey Cindi... I've got an idea... why don't we share a room tonight?"

It wasn't Dani's idea actually, it was the Doc's, he'd suggested it after fucking her at their morning session and she'd agreed it was a great idea. What better way to improve her masturbation that to have someone to masturbate with?

Cindi giggled and nodded, "Oh my god, like the Doc said the same thing to me!"

The two girls hugged each other and then when the doors opened and closed on the third floor, both giggled excitedly as they made their way hand in hand to Dani's room.

Day 11

------

"Oh, hello Dani... Cindi." Dr. Thompson said as the two women walked into his office together.

"I think this is Dani's appointment, isn't it?"

The two women nodded in unison, but simply undressed each other as their answer.

Dr. Thompson smiled a wolfish grin, "I see you have both completed the process... good."

He stood up and walked around from his desk, naked from the waist down. He walked up to the two women and took each of their pussies in hand.

"Now then, what are the two of you?"

Cindi replied first, "Oh god, I'm a total bimbo slut! *giggle*"

Dani wasn't far behind, "I'm a horny little slut!"

"And what does a bimbo slut..." Dr. Thompson said wiggling his fingers on Cindi's pussy, "...and a horny little slut..." he continued, wiggling his other fingers, "...want to do with their therapist?"

"*giggle* Like, fuck and suck! Fuck and suck like a total bimbo slut! *giggle*"

"Fuck your horny little slut! Fuck your horny little slut any way you want to!"

Dr. Thompson removed his hands from their pussies and they both dropped to their knees, eager to show him exactly how far along they had come since they came under his care.

Return to the Office

--------------------

Dani walked from her car in the parking garage at work with a smile on her face, even if she was a little upset about the clothing she had to wear. She'd returned home from the spa late yesterday and hadn't had a chance to go shopping for a better outfit and this one hardly showed off any of her body.

But nonetheless, she'd made do with what she'd had in her closet and made a commitment to herself to go on a shopping spree as soon as she could.

She'd have to buy two new wardrobes of course, one for work and one for play. Work was going to be the hardest, she'd have to walk a fine line for what she could get away with, but she was sure she could push the boundaries a bit.

The elevator arrived and she stepped inside, hitting the lobby button, and riding the elevator all the way up. She step out and saw the bright morning sunlight streaming through the main building windows and felt a sudden longing for the bright sunlight of the pool at the spa, along with the dozens of cocks, along with Cindi's pussy, that it contained.

She let out a sigh and stepped out of the parking elevator and walked over to the main elevator that would take her up to her floor. Just as the doors were about to close a hand held them open and Johnathan stepped in, a moment later the doors closed and he manoeuvred himself behind her.

Her pussy buzzed with excitement until she felt his hand come to rest on her ass and she let out a little moan, pushing herself back into his hand. She wiggled her ass and then turned around, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and kissing him full on the lips.

She unwrapped herself from him after a moment and smiled, "So, if you want to have some real fun, come by the copy room in say... an hour? K?"

She then turned and fixed her lipstick in the mirrored surface of the doors, then turned to the camera in the corner of the elevator and blew it a kiss, just as the doors opened and she stepped out.

She strode right to Tamara's office, eager to tell her all about her great trip to the spa... she let out a little giggle, she mentally corrected herself, the anger management therapy, just as she arrived at her boss's door.

Dani gently knocked on the door and waited for Tamara to invite her in.

"Yes? Come in."

Dani opened the door and stepped inside closing it behind her, "Hi Boss!"

Tamara looked up from her computer and gaped at Dani, "Mother of fucking christ."

"I know, right, don't I look amazing?"

Dani twirled around and showed off the tight black skirt she wore that came to mid-thigh, the towering black stiletto heels, the bright white top that stretched tightly around her tits, the voluminous hairdo that surrounded her head, and the bright red lipstick that made her lips look entirely unprofessional.

"That's one way to put it, I can't believe they pulled it off!"

Dani was confused, "Pulled what off?"

"Oh fuck, you really don't know do you? Ok, well let's get this over with. Sit Danielle." Tamara commanded with a firm voice and Dani dropped down into the seat in front of Tamara's desk.

She blinked several times and shook her head, "What... what's going on Tamara? Where am I... What am I wearing?"

Danielle looked up at Tamara with panic in her eyes.

"Ah, there's the old Danielle I so love to hate."

Danielle shook her head, "What? No, we're friends..."

"Friends? Friends?!? My god Danielle, you've been a pain in my ass since the day I took over the department! We're not friends, you're my pain-in-the-ass subordinate that can't get it through her thick skull that she isn't the centre of the universe!

I put up with your shit for too long and that HR fiasco was the final straw. I mean it made me look like an idiot in front of HR, the senior VPs and the CEO!

When they offered a solution to the problem, I was only too eager to take it! And now that I've 'proven' that I'm one of them to the old boy's club, I'm going to get promoted for this!"

"No...we're going to fight them together... we're... we're..." Danielle stuttered more and more desperately.

"Together? Together? I mean you're so self-centred that you didn't even notice *any* of the hints I gave you."

"Hints? What hints?"

"My god you are thick. I'm a lesbian, the only thing I've wanted to do with you was to get into your pants, not fight the company."

"But... but.. how..."

"No idea, some kind of subliminal mind control or something... who knows. More importantly, I don't care. They promised results and they have clearly delivered. The moment I saw you walk in to the parking elevator in that skimpy getup, I knew it had worked."

"You... you can't do this to me...

Tamara shook her head and walked around to the front of her desk, and leaned back against it in front of Danielle, who was almost in tears.

"Awe don't cry Danielle, it will all be over soon enough."

"What... what do you mean?"

"Oh come on now, think back to just a few minutes ago when you walked in here. Think about how happy you were, how submissive you were, how horny you were. Didn't that feel good?"

Danielle want to jump up out of the chair and run away, but her body refused to obey her. Instead she found herself nodding her head up and down in agreement.

It wasn't a lie either the last week at the spa had been filled with pleasure beyond anything she'd ever thought possible, and all it had come at was the cost of everything she held dear.

Tamara reached out and titled Danielle's head up until they looked into each other's eyes.

"Just tell me you want to be that horny little slut Dani again and I'll make it happen. I mean, I've all ready seen you in the elevator with Johnathan today? Don't you want to be ready and rearing to go for the next time you see him? I'm sure he'll happily fuck that tight little pussy of yours."

Danielle's lower lip quivered, "Please... I... Please..."

"Just admit that Dr. Thompson was right. That you're nothing but a horny little slut, that you're my horny little slut."

Danielle's eyes rolled back into her head as she let out a moan, "I... I... want to be the horny little slut Dani again... please!"

Dani's whole body shook as an orgasm crashed over her and she slumped back into the chair, Tamara's finger slipping from her chin as she leaned back upright with a smile on her face.

Tamara waited a moment and then undid her pants and let them fall to the floor, "Wakey, wakey Dani."

Dani stirred and pulled herself upright again, "Oh, hiya Boss!"

"Welcome back my horny little slut, now it's time to get to work... you don't think all that training at the spa made you just a horny little slut for men do you?" Tamara said as she patted her bare pussy.

Dani smiled and slipped from the chair onto her knees and she crawled over and looked up into Tamara's eyes, "Of course not Boss! I know you're the best boss ever and I'm so lucky to be your horny little slut too!"

Dani's tongue touched Tamara's pussy for the first, but by no means the last time, as she showed her boss just how much of a horny little slut she now was.

Epilogue

--------

Cindi was sucking her husband Desmond's cock eagerly as he sat on the couch and scrolled through his phone. It had been several months since she'd returned from the spa and things were far better with her marriage than before.

They never fought now, and he'd been so generous in his apology gifts for being such a bad husband. Not only had he paid for the spa, but he'd also paid for her new tits as well!

She stroked all the way down his shaft to muffle the giggle that would have otherwise escaped her lips, he normally loved the way she giggled, just not when she was giving him a blowjob.

The giggle was from the thought of her old small tits, she could hardly believe anyone would have wanted to fuck her with those tiny things. But that was one thing she'd learned for sure from the spa, it didn't matter how big your tits were, or how tight your pussy was, all that mattered was being a complete bimbo slut and guys would fuck you anyway.