Anger Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Desmond's shaft pulse and the first taste of cum enter her mouth, she sucked as hard as she could and tilted her head back so she could look up into his eyes. She didn't last long until her own orgasm crashed over her and her eyes rolled back into her head.

She came back around to her husband gently stroking the side of her face, his softening dick still in her mouth, and his cum dribbling out the side of her lips. She quickly, without moving too much, scooped the cum back into her mouth and gently started sucking again, to get every last drop of it.

A smile crossed her husband's face just before he spoke, "Hey good news, guess what?"

Cindi continued sucking until she was pretty sure she had all the cum she could get and then pulled off of his limp shaft. She continued to stroke it gently with her hands as she knelt at his feet.

"Like, I don't know... *giggle* what?"

"I got a response from the spa, the other party has agreed to communicate with me, I just got an e-mail from them."

"OH MY GOD REALLY! *GIGGLE*" Cindi screamed out at the top of her lungs as she balled up her fists and shook them in front of her in excitement, closing her eyes and smiling as widely as she could.

"Yep, looks like they're open to meeting up, especially once they saw some of the videos from the spa with the two of you."

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Like, I totally can't wait to see Dani again! *giggle*"

Desmond smiled and chuckled as Cindi acted like the total bimbo she was, "Hmmm... it does look like Dani's partner is a woman... you don't mind eating some pussy do you Cindi?"

Cindi smiled and giggled as she nodded her head from side to side, "Like, I totally love pussy! *giggle*"

"That you do, that you do. I'm glad I selected that option, it's come in handier than I expected."

Desmond started typing on his phone and Cindi relished in the memories of the days at the spa with Dani, sucking and fucking everyone that was there like the total sluts they both were.

End