Anger Mismanagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers

Kelly was far too aroused to let him escape into the shower. She slid to the floor and inhaled his sweaty, musky-smelling cock. Greg groaned again as that wet and eager mouth consumed him. She was a little too eager, gagging in her haste to take him deeply. This time, Greg savored the view as his sister sucked his hard cock. Her breasts bobbed wildly as her head rocked back and forth. She was moaning loudly and making that 'gluck gluck gluck!' noise as her throat struggled to take the fat head of his cock.

When she spluttered through a second gagging episode, he reached down and firmly grabbed hold of her hair, pulling her off of him.

"You're amazing," he hissed at her, "but you're going to fuck around and make me come too fast. Get your sexy ass into that shower!"

She nodded and rose to her feet, letting loose a delighted squeal when he smacked her bottom. She stepped into the tub first, turning on the water and letting it warm up. She turned and Greg was right there, pulling her into his arms and kissing her mouth hungrily. After that, his eyes were glazed with lust as he stared at her hard nipples. As his lips locked onto her left nipple and began to suck it hard, she groaned in appreciation.

"I already showered, while you were gone," she said.

He looked up into her eyes with his mouth still feverishly working over her sensitive breast. Kelly could feel the juice leaking out of her pussy at that sexy sight. She ran her hands through his hair and enjoyed the attention. He continued worshipping her eager tits, and she just looked at him adoringly and groaned throughout. Finally, though, they did turn on the shower so that he could get clean.

Kelly soaped up a washcloth and scrubbed his muscular back and ass while he washed his front. He shampooed quickly and rinsed out his hair. They were both eager to get out of the shower for the main event.

They walked hand-in-hand to his bedroom, each wrapped in a bath towel. They kissed passionately and groped each other like horny teenagers at the side of the bed. Greg broke off the kiss with a gasp, and he was still panting as he turned and reached into the nightstand. When he showed his sister the condom, she shook her head.

"Don't," she said, "I want to feel you coming inside me." At his uncertain look, she went on, "I'm on the pill—oh, shit!"

Her eyes shot open as she realized she only had two weeks' worth of birth control pills left. What would they do after that? She shook the thought away. It would wait. She dropped her towel and reached for her brother's.

"I am your woman, tonight. I need you to be my man and fill me with your hot cum. Can you do that for me, little brother?"

"Fuck!" he gasped back. "You are so dirty, Kelly."

Her eyes gleamed, and a wicked smile played across her lips as she slid onto the bed and spread her legs for him.

"No I'm not," she said, "In fact, I made sure to wash my asshole so it's nice and clean for you. I am all yours, Greg."

She squealed out loud again, and Greg moaned in undisguised lust as his eager cock buried itself in her molten pussy. He hadn't quite made it far enough onto the bed, and his legs were pulling him back to the floor. He grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her to the edge of the bed, where he was able to vigorously fuck his sister. Their bodies slapped loudly together. Kelly was already coming hard around her brother's thick cock, and she loved the way his balls slapped against her sensitive sphincter with each stroke.

Greg bent to suck her nipples once again, and she encouraged him to bite them lightly as he continued to fuck her. As much as they had built it up in their minds, the reality was so much more intense than they had expected. Kelly's pussy was much tighter around his cock than Greg had anticipated, stimulating every nerve along his shaft as he plowed in and out of her. Kelly had not realized how thick her brother's cock would feel, and it filled and stretched her wonderfully.

She had a second orgasm within minutes of the first one. It left her gasping helplessly as her brother continued to pound her defenseless little pussy and make it his own. She felt him swelling inside her and knew it was coming before he released her breast and gasped out.

"I'm going to come!" his strangled cry was music to her ears.

"Yes! Do it!" she cried back.

She howled out loud when he erupted inside her. It was so much more than she had dared to hope. They kissed hungrily again as his cock softened inside her.

She stumbled back into the bathroom a few minutes later when that flood of semen needed to be drained from her satisfied pussy.

She washed it carefully afterward, looking at her swollen lips in the mirror. She couldn't help but smile. Her brother had really done it. He had fucked her and it had been marvelous. Kelly was satisfied but exhausted. She smiled again when she returned to the bedroom. Her naked brother had fallen asleep atop the covers.

He still looks amazing, she thought, I can't wait for him to fuck me again.

Kelly stepped into the hallway and pulled a top sheet from the linen closet. She opened it and draped it over her sleeping brother. She turned off the light and slid beneath the sheet next to him, sighing contentedly as his arms closed around her and his soft cock pressed against her bottom. His gentle breathing on her neck lulled her to sleep quickly.

They hadn't set an alarm. Kelly couldn't go anywhere and Greg did not have work that next day. Thus, it was the insistent ringing of the doorbell that woke them at eight in the morning.

"Who the hell could that be?" Greg wondered aloud.

"Oh, shit!" Kelly gasped, "It's got to be Mom!"

She rolled out of the bed, regretfully looking at her brother's renewed erection.

Dammit, Mom, she thought, I would have loved to have some more of that this morning.

She hastily grabbed the towels and rushed into the bathroom, wrapping her robe around her body and tying the belt as she raced to the front door.

"Just a second!" she hollered en route.

It was indeed their mother. She looked a little concerned when she saw her daughter's disheveled condition.

"Are you alright, Kelly?" she asked, "You look like you...you and Greg didn't get into a fight, did you?"

"No, Mom," Kelly replied, "We stayed up late talking, and I probably had too much to drink yesterday. You just woke me up, is all."

She opened the door further, inviting her mother inside.

"Come on in," she said, "I'll make us some coffee and see if Greg is up."

At that moment, Greg peeked around the door frame of his room.

"Who is it?" he asked.

His light brown hair looked like he had put his finger in a light socket. He had fallen asleep with his hair still damp and it now stood up like it was terrified of something. His mother and sister both laughed out loud when they saw him.

"What?" he said, before realizing they were looking at his hair. He ran is fingers through it for a couple of seconds and shook his head ruefully at them. "Give me a minute to get decent," he said, closing his bedroom door behind him.

Kelly started coffee and chatted with her mother. They both giggled as Greg, clad only in boxer shorts, ducked from his bedroom and practically dove into the bathroom.

"Wow," Deborah said, "Greg is in really good shape these days. I didn't realize how much he's been working out."

"Yeah," Kelly replied, "He was super apologetic last night before he left for the gym. He said he felt really badly about leaving me here alone, but he needed to work out."

"Did you guys get a chance to talk about your financial situation?"

"Yes, we did. I was surprised at just how organized and self-sufficient Greg is here," Kelly replied, "He doesn't actually need me to contribute anything."

Her mother thought she saw a shadow pass over Kelly's face then.

"What's bothering you, sweetheart?" she asked.

He's too good for me, Kelly thought, What will I do if he finds someone else to date in the next year? What if he gets sick of me and throws me out? What will I do then?

She shook her head.

"I just feel like I am such a burden, and Greg is being too nice about it," she said aloud. "What can I do if he decides he's had enough, and kicks me out?"

"That's never going to happen," Greg's voice caused them both to turn in surprise.

His hair was damp again, but brushed out neatly now. He had put his workout shorts on over his boxers, but was still topless as he approached them.

"Hi, Mom," he murmured as he hugged his mother. She squeezed him in a reassuring hug.

He kept an arm around his mother's shoulders as he turned to regard his sister.

"I love you, Kelly," he said, "There is no way I would ever kick you out." He grinned a bit before continuing. "Plus, I told that judge that I would help you get better."

Kelly's eyes narrowed at that. Was he mocking her? Her mother turned to her and squeezed her hand.

"Please, Kelly," she pleaded, "You just need to be really nice to your brother. Do you think you can do that?"

Oh, Mom, you have no idea.

The vision of Kelly eagerly sucking her brother's cock filled both of their minds as they tried to keep that off of their faces.

"I'll try my best, Mom," Kelly said.

"I think the coffee is about ready," she went on, breaking off that potentially uncomfortable conversation, "Would you mind fixing me a cup while I use the bathroom?"

Greg was careful to look at his mother with a smile so that he wouldn't stare at his sister's ass as she walked away from them.

"So," he said to her, "How are you feeling today? I understand you and Kelly tied one on yesterday."

She blushed a little at that. She was uncomfortably aware of just how attractive her son had become, how masculine his bare chest was as he stood so close with his arm around her.

"I guess I miscalculated," she finally said. "Kelly told me you don't drink at all, and I got a little carried away at the liquor store."

"Oh, it's alright, I think," he replied, "It's not that I don't drink; I just don't drink alone. Tonya and I never really drank here at the apartment. If Kelly wants to drink...well, she's a grown woman. I just worry about her when I'm not here, you know?"

"I just wish your father could be as reasonable about it," she grumped.

They walked into the kitchen and poured three cups of coffee. Greg added cream and sugar to his and Kelly's as his mother prepared her own. They took the three cups to the dining room table and set them down.

"If you'll excuse me," Greg said, "I'll go put on a shirt and some socks. I'll be right back."

He passed Kelly on his way, shooting her an approving grin. She looked good and entirely appropriate now that she had fixed her hair, put on a touch of makeup and had gotten dressed. She smiled back at him and joined their mother at the dining room table. Kelly was a bit shocked when she realized that their mom was checking out her brother's sexy backside.

They had a really pleasant visit over the next four hours. Kelly practically forgot she was under house arrest, laughing with her mom and her brother. They really had a chance to catch up as a family. There were so many stories they had to share from the past two years. They each had a mixed drink after a couple of cups of coffee and a light breakfast. Finally, though, it was time for Deborah to leave.

"This was so nice," she sighed as she hugged each of her children. "It is so good to see the two of you getting along like this. I hope we can make this a regular thing."

"I would love that," Kelly smiled back at her mother.

"We both would," Greg chimed in, rubbing his sister's back. "You are always welcome here, Mom."

As she walked to her car, Deborah thought what a lovely couple her children made. She snorted at herself for thinking that. She looked back at their apartment, and the two of them waved at her from the doorway. She waved back before getting into her car and driving away.

"You have got a dirty mind, Deborah," she mumbled to herself. She couldn't help it though. Greg was such a sexy man that she could only imagine what she would do with him if he weren't her son. By the time she arrived home, her panties were damp and she couldn't get to her vibrator fast enough.

Back at the apartment, Greg and Kelly were already naked in his bed. Kelly had wanted another taste of his cock, but he was starving for her juicy pussy. They wound up in a noisy sixty-nine, with Kelly's mouth sloppily sucking his hard cock while Greg feasted on her delicious little snatch. The air was filled with lusty moans and groans from both of them, as well as the wet sounds of eager sucking.

Kelly had a hair-trigger compared to her brother's slow fuse. She had a third shattering orgasm on his talented tongue and became overly sensitive. She finally released his cock and pulled her throbbing pussy away from him.

"Stop!" she gasped out as he tried to follow her. "My pussy needs a break!"

Greg's cock was bucking up and down in front of him as he rose to his knees. He wasn't doing it on purpose, he was merely that aroused. Kelly pushed him back onto the bed so she could take him back into her mouth without interruption. They both got an added thrill as their eyes met.

"Do you want me to come in your mouth?" he asked. His voice was calm and deep. He wasn't yet close to that orgasm.

"Mm-hmm!" she eagerly responded.

Kelly was hungry for her brother's jism. She jacked his shaft while licking and slurping the head. His pre-cum was flowing steadily into her mouth, and it was intoxicating to her. Her mind felt like it was melting with lust and she was consumed with that desire to make him come for her.

"Mm-hmm! Mm-hmm!" she moaned excitedly when she felt him swelling with his impending orgasm. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, dropping his head back as his balls unloaded into her hungry mouth.

Kelly gulped the salty offering down noisily, loving the helpless look on her brother's face as she drained him. She felt so powerful, so in control at that moment of his ultimate surrender. She kept sucking gently on the tip of his cock, teasing out every drop with the tip of her tongue. Greg shivered over his entire body as that intense sensation seized control of him. When he was completely drained, he managed to raise his head to look at her again.

"Amazing," he sighed.

They enjoyed a naked lunch together, with Kelly sitting on his lap at the dining room table. Halfway through, his renewed erection began to bump against her wet pussy. She swallowed the mouthful of food and turned to look at her horny brother.

"Were you staring at my ass again?" she asked, reaching for his cock.

"Yes I was," he replied with a grin. "Are you mad at me?"

She rose up until she could slide the thick head between her moist lips. As she sank onto him again she said, "Nope."

They could not properly fuck and eat lunch at the same time, so they wound up taking a break from eating. Greg stood up and pushed his sister forward onto the table so that he could savor the sight of her sexy ass bouncing back and forth as he fucked her horny little pussy. She squeezed down on him with her clutching muscles as her pussy juice soaked his shaft and balls.

Greg set her gently in the chair and retreated to the bathroom to wash off his cock and balls before returning to finish lunch. He sat in the chair next to her, and he was still hard the entire time. Kelly finished her food first, and slid to the tile floor of the dining room to suck that hard dick while Greg finished eating his lunch.

When he was done, he scooted his chair back and said, "Come here," spreading his arms to welcome her into his lap. Kelly mounted him again, sheathing his erection inside her. He squeezed her buttocks and pulled her back and forth atop his muscular thighs while he sucked her hard nipples. Kelly hugged his neck and bit his earlobe.

"I'm coming again!" she gasped right into his ear. He groaned into her breast as he felt her soak him again.

Her legs lost all strength after that intense orgasm. Greg picked her up and carried her to her bedroom, gently setting her down and covering her before giving her a loving kiss on her lips.

"I'll be right back," he said.

She dozed off with a smile on her lips. Greg cleaned up after their lunch, and decided to shower before joining her when he saw she was asleep. They cuddled together in her bed and shared a lovely nap. Kelly was awakened later when her brother's erection began pressing insistently between the cheeks of her ass. She turned to look at her brother's sleeping face.

She smiled and slid out of the bed, needing to use the bathroom. Afterwards, she showered and once again cleaned her ass thoroughly. She was incredibly turned on as she thought about what she was about to do. She was going to take her own brother's hard cock in her tight asshole. It made her shiver, just contemplating it.

Kelly became annoyed as she searched the bathroom, and then her brother's bedroom. She could not find anything suitable for anal lubrication. He didn't even have Vaseline, for crying out loud! She hadn't brought any lube from her old apartment—that had really been Dave's property, and she wouldn't have been comfortable packing that away with her brother watching at that time.

She finally slid back into bed with Greg. She was facing him and watching his sleeping face. His eyes darted around behind his eyelids.

I wonder what he's dreaming about?

She felt his hard cock pressed into her belly and imagined it must be a sexual dream. She gently rolled him onto his back and peeled back the sheet. Once again, his cock had a tasty drop of pre-cum for her.

Greg eventually woke up to that most amazing of all sensations: an incestuous blowjob.

"Mmm, that feels unbelievable," he said softly.

Kelly released his cock with a soft 'plop' and grinned up at him.

"Speaking of unbelievable," she said, "You would have woke up with your cock in my ass if I could have found any lube."

His hard cock lurched in her hand, somehow swelling even larger at that dirty thought. He hadn't had anal sex recently. The thickness of his dick scared his last two girlfriends too much for them to consider it. Greg's mind raced as he mentally inventoried the apartment.

"We have Crisco," he finally said, "Do you think that would work?"

Kelly was out of the bed and into the kitchen in a flash. She had never tried using shortening as a lubricant, but her horny asshole was willing to try anything to get her brother's cock inside it at that moment. She grabbed the tin and brought the whole thing to the bedroom with her. She scooped two fingers through the white, greasy substance and bent to prepare her sphincter.

"I guess butter would have worked, too," she said as her fingers worked her tingling asshole.

Greg nodded as he reached over for a dollop. He worked it over the length of his cock until the entire thing glistened.

"Do you want to take charge this time?" he asked. He was still lying on his back with his rampant and lubricated cock sticking straight up above him.

"Yes!" she gasped back, nodding rapidly as she climbed atop him in the bed and slowly fed the tip of him into her tiny hole.

"Oh, fuck!" she gasped, "That feels so fucking huge!"

She looked down at Greg's face, but his eyes were locked on her tiny butthole taking in the bloated head of his cock.

"It looks fucking huge," he breathed, "I can't believe you're—oh, damn!"

The head slipped inside her impossibly tight little bottom. The ring of muscle constricted tightly around the invading shaft. Kelly had to carefully control her breathing, willing her asshole to relax.

Greg looked up at his sister's face. He expected to see her in pain, but that wasn't the case. She was biting her lip and her eyes were rolled upward in pleasure. He had never been with a woman who enjoyed anal sex as much as his sister did.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers