Anger Mismanagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers

It took a few minutes for her to relax and take him all the way in her ass. They had to apply more Crisco twice. The stuff tended to melt and run away down his shaft. Finally, though, she was riding him. Greg was shocked to realize that she was enjoying this ass-fucking more than he was—and he was loving it. Her left hand was in the middle of his chest, holding her steady as her right hand whipped her clit back and forth in a blur.

She screamed out loud with the intensity of her orgasm, and her juices exploded out of her pussy to coat his belly. Her legs gave way, and Greg sat up to grab her so that she didn't fall off the bed. He pushed her onto her back with his cock still buried inside her and then he opened her legs wide. He fucked her ass hard, unbelievably aroused by the view of her empty, clutching pussy just above his pistoning shaft.

I'm fucking my sister's ass!

His mind practically screamed the filthy thought.

"I'm going to come!" he gasped out. By that time, there was no way he could have stopped. They both cried out as his molten jism shot out to coat the insides of her well-fucked asshole. When that insane orgasm passed, he collapsed, gasping, onto her heaving chest.

It took several minutes for them to regain their breath, and then they kissed each other lovingly.

"That was fucking amazing," Kelly said.

"I still can't believe you did that," he responded.

"I need you to pull it out," she said softly, "I'm a little sore right now."

"Oh, God! I'm so sorry!" he said. She lightly held his shoulders and smiled up at him.

"It's okay," she said, "I'm just a little sensitive. Be gentle when you pull it—oooh!—there you go."

She patted his cheek gently and kissed him again. Greg rolled to his side alongside her in the bed and he cradled her head in his arm. After the kiss, she gave him another lovely grin.

"It looks like you'll need to go shopping again," she said.

"Why is that?" he frowned back at her.

"You need to go get some proper anal lubricant, little brother, so you can come back here and give your sister's asshole a nice, thorough fucking."

The grin disappeared, and she gave him another quick kiss. "I'm serious, dammit! Go get that stuff now. I want to spend tonight with your cock buried in my tight little asshole. Is that alright with you?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he said.

He rose from the bed, his legs still shaking from the intensity of what they had just done. He could only imagine what they would do in the night ahead...

Greg comprehended that it wouldn't just be that night, and that made him stop and turn to look at his sexy sister lying in the bed. She was his now, he realized.

It would be this way every night for the next year.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,753 Followers