Angie and Tony go to Jamaica

Story Info
Angie and Tony honeymoon in Jamaica.
3k words
4.27
51.2k
83
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

(Note: I think I've read all of the island stories on Literotica. In honor of those who came before.)

Angie and her husband Tony had saved for years to go on a honeymoon. She ended up pregnant after their high school prom, so dreams of a honeymoon were put on hold while they paid for diapers and daycare. They set a goal to go to an island for their 10th anniversary.

Those ten years were kind to them, although they were not rich, they got along much better than people had hoped. They were both long distance runners when they met on their high school track team and that never went away. One of their parents were always available to watch their kids on morning jogs or frequent marathons. No one looking at Angie would believe she gave birth to two kids and at 28, Tony had no signs of a "dad bod."

They still didn't have a lot of money as their tenth anniversary approached, but a friendly travel agent found them a week stay in Jamaica they could afford. The travel agent warned them that it was cheap because the resort was dated and was slated for a major refurbishment next season.

They arrived in Jamaica late in the evening and enjoyed their first night away from their kids in years. On their way down to breakfast the next morning they noticed the hotel had some wear and tear, but they didn't have high expectations to begin with. As they were finishing breakfast, an older man came over to their table to chat. He asked if they were on their honeymoon.

Tony said, "Yes, but we've been married for ten years already. We married right out of high school, so we didn't have money then for a honeymoon."

The gentleman said, "My wife and I came here for our honeymoon 25 years ago and we came back every five years after that. She recently passed but loved this place. It was a much grander hotel back then. The grand ballroom was always full with the rich and famous. Clapton met Marley in that hotel ballroom. I wanted to come back one more time before they tear it down."

Angie asked, "Tear it down? I thought they were going to refurbish the hotel?"

The gentleman said, "That was before last month's storm tore the roof off the ballroom. Plus, there is also a whole wing of the hotel that is now uninhabitable. There's a door to the ballroom near the front desk with a 'do not enter' sign on it. Peek inside the ballroom and you'll get a taste of how grand this place use to be. I'm moving to a different hotel up the beach a bit that has some night life and friends I want to see." With that, he said goodbye and left.

Angie and Tony peeked inside the ballroom where sunlight was pouring through holes in the roof. It was as grand as the gentleman suggested. Pictures of famous people were strewn across the floor in broken frames.

They loved the beautiful beach and pool on the hotel grounds. It was nice to sit and relax without kids. The dinners at the hotel restaurant were fabulous. Angie loved the sex she and Tony were having. Not having to worry about sleeping children in the next room allowed them much more freedom.

Tony did not like the way the wait staff seemed to leer at his wife. Without the ballroom, the hotel seemed to roll up the sidewalks at 10:00 which disappointed Angie. They were away from the kids and one of the few times they could party to late in the evening.

Angie wanted to experience the real Jamaica and get off the compound to someplace that stayed open late with loud music. One of the waiters recommended a bar right up the beach from the hotel compound which stayed open to late in the morning. He said most of the staff from this hotel and others went there after work. Angie wanted to go but Tony was concerned for their safety. They compromised and Tony agreed to go on Thursday evening. They were leaving on Saturday so if they liked it, they could go on Friday night too. Tony always wanted Angie to dress sexier, so she decided to give him a thrill by going braless under her blouse.

Many of the Jamaicans they met were huge compared to Tony's 5ft 6inch frame. He was more apprehensive after they arrived. The bar was very crowded with reggae music blaring on the sound system. There were only a couple of other white men in the bar. However, there were maybe two dozen white women mingling through a throng of Jamaican men. Angie's breasts were clearly visible through the light blouse she had worn. A fact that was not lost on the Jamaican men who were openly staring at his wife's tits.

A tabled opened near the dance floor and they grabbed it. As soon as they sat down, a scantily clad waitress took their order. Tony ordered a beer and Angie ordered the house special, something like a pinna colada. As the waitress bent down to put their drinks on the table, she gave Tony a clear view down her blouse and when she bent over an adjacent table, she gave Tony a clear view up a skirt. Tony was convinced that the waitress did not have a stitch of underwear on. He looked over at Angie who asked him if he was enjoying the view.

Angie finished her first drink in record time, and it was quickly replaced by another. Soon after, a Jamaican man asked her to dance, and she declined. Tony was not happy and wanted to leave. He could feel his Italian blood start to boil. He began to pay closer attention to the dance floor. There were some Jamaican couples dancing but mostly white women dancing with Jamaican men. Tony saw one white man on the dance floor, but he was dancing with a young Jamaican girl. The girl was probably half his age and his hands were cupping her ass under her micro skirt.

All the couples were doing some dance that neither Angie nor Tony had seen before. They danced to a heavy reggae beat but it was more of hump and grind. It was a closer to sex than dancing and it seemed like the women were humping their partners' legs in rhythm to the music. By the time Angie was on her fourth drink, she had been asked to dance by several Jamaican men. Tony could tell she was getting lit and tried to get her to leave but Angie wanted to dance. Tony had no desire to dance to reggae music and no desire to dance here. Angie was getting annoyed. Somewhere during her fifth drink, the Jamaican who recommended the place asked her to dance and she said yes. She told Tony she would be right back, and she could see Tony was extremely pissed.

They headed out to the dance floor and the Jamaican began to teach her how to do the dance. She enjoyed dancing to the music and the alcohol helped her enjoy how his thigh kept banging into her clit. To be more accurate, his hands on her hips were grinding her clit against his thigh. She looked over to their table and noticed that Tony had left. In her intoxicated state she decided to enjoy herself a little longer.

Angie looked at the other white women dancing and noticed that their dance partners were openly squeezing their assess and playing with their breasts. One man had opened his partner's blouse and was openly playing with her nipple. Tony and Angie were each other's only lovers. Angie detested the slutty behaviors of her high school classmates. But watching these women act this way in public and the black hands playing with a white women's breast gave Angie a thrill.

Angie had never considered the interracial sex thing a turn on but watching it in person was arousing her. Her partner's hands had slipped down to her ass and was cupping both of her cheeks. He used his new-found leverage to grind her clit harder onto his thigh. Angie was afraid he she was going to come on the dance floor. Her partner's shirt had come open. He was much taller than Angie and she realized he had the body of Adonis. She began to lay her head on his pecs and to drink in his smell which she found more intoxicating than the drinks. She could also feel him rubbing his exceptionally large cock on her belly.

For a brief moment, Angie realized she should leave as he began to unbutton her blouse. She watched his black hands exposing more and more of her breasts. Angie's breasts were not big, barely a B-cup, but they were extremely sensitive. Soon he had her blouse completely unbuttoned, exposing a breast to the dance floor. She watched his black hand cup her white breast as he began to play with her nipple.

No man had seen or touched her breast except Tony. Now she was letting a complete stranger play with her breast in public. Her nipples were hard before he touched them, and the contrast sent a thrill down to her pussy. He pulled her face to his chest; her lips found his nipples and she began to suck and lick. Angie realized at that point she had gone from a woman being openly groped to a willing participant. The hand in her pants had found her rosebud and began to massage it. At some point he bent down and began to kiss her sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Her dance partner broke the kiss, took her hand and led her down a hallway to an outside patio area near the beach. Dozens of Jamaican men and several white men lined the hallway. Some were taking pictures with their phones. Angie did nothing to cover her breasts and left them on display for the men to photograph and look at. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and was amazed at how sexy she looked.

Once outside, her dance partner began to passionately kiss her again. Angie let his tongue swirl inside her mouth as she felt her blouse fall to the sand. Angie reached down and grabbed his cock through his shorts and could not believe how big it was. Soon she felt her shorts also falling to the sand. Angie realized that she was standing in public in just her panties, while a man who was not her husband was rubbing his large black hands all over her body. She also realized that she could hear other people having sex. Several men, both white and black were watching her with their cell phones out. She was enjoying being on display.

Angie felt his hands pushing her down to her knees and he pulled out his cock. Angie had only seen Tony's, so she did not have a lot to compare it to, but this one was twice the size of Tony's. Angie began to kiss and lick what she thought must be the most magnificent cock in the world. As she kissed the head, she wrapped her white hands around the darkest piece of flesh she had ever seen. The sight of her wedding ring gave her brief pang of regret, but she closed her eyes and took him into her mouth. She slid her hands onto his powerful ass cheeks, pulling him further into her mouth. At that point she knew she wanted him inside her, to feel this powerful man fuck her. She didn't have to wait long before her partner pulled her up. While he was pulling her up, someone was pulling down her panties. He asked her if she had ever been fucked by a black man before and she said no. He said, "Then you must watch."

He gently pushed her back onto a table, placed her legs onto his shoulders and began to rub his cock up and down her slit. He told her to get up and watch his black cock take her married white cunt. Angie got up on her elbows and watched the massive head begin to slide into her. He began to slide the cock in and out, helping her to adjust to its size. She quickly had her first orgasm when she watched the shaft sink halfway into her pussy. She watched as he worked his cock in and out, going deeper each time. She was amazed at how his black shaft glistened with her juices and amazed when he could got all of it inside her. the physical sensation was overwhelming. After her second orgasm, he had her flip over onto her belly. This time when he entered her from behind, she was able to feel his full-length slam into her. It was only a small-round café table and her head and breasts were hanging off the end. Her dance partner began increasing his tempo as Angie had a death grip onto the table.

A few feet to her right, on a similar table, Angie watched a beautiful blond being fucked by an exceptionally large Jamaican man while the blonde sucked off a much younger man. Angie thought it was the most erotic thing she ever saw as the two black cocks plowing in and out of her. Angie lost track of how many times she had come and could feel her lover coming to his climax. Soon he slammed himself into her and she could feel his cock shooting deep inside her and she orgasmed again.

Angie laid there as she felt him pull his cock out of her leaving her with an empty feeling. He came around in front of her and lifted her chin. He told her to suck him clean. There was no way she would ever lick Tony's dick clean, but she opened her mouth and began to lick and suck their juices off his cock. Even semi-flaccid she could not take all of him into her mouth. She loved the taste as she licked her dance partner's cock clean of her juices and his cum.

While she was busy cleaning her dance partner's cock, Angie realized that someone else was trying to push their cock into her pussy. She went to try and get up, but her dance partner grabbed her head and shoved his cock deeper into her mouth. Angie turned her attention back to his cock as she focused on breathing. With her attention diverted, her new lover began thrust in and out of her pussy. As Angie began to enjoy her second lover of the evening, she realized she had no idea who was fucking her. Her dance partner pulled out of her mouth and disappeared into the crowd while shoving his cock back in his pants.

Soon, someone was rubbing their cock on her face and she opened her mouth and began to suck on another black cock. The owner grabbed a handful of her hair of her hair and began shoving his cock down her throat. Angie thought of the blond she had seen earlier, she realized she was enjoying a threesome and had no idea what either man looked like. She liked the feeling of having a cock in her mouth and pussy at the same time. The man fucking her face soon pulled out and began spraying her face with his cum. Angie looked at his face and was embarrassed to see how young he looked.

Angie felt someone else grab her hair and pull her head up. She looked up and saw the gentleman they had met at breakfast. He had his cock out and was jerking it furiously. Soon, he was adding his cum to Angie's face. Another Jamaican soon shoved his cock into her mouth.

Angie laid there for a while letting men fuck her, but she was getting sore and tired. The men liked to slap her ass while they were fucking her. Someone was always pinching one of her nipples. There were several white men who were jerking off and coming on various parts of her body. She had so much cum on her face she could barely see. At some point, she felt someone trying to push an incredibly large cock into her ass. She liked Tony fucking her ass, but this cock was going to rip her apart, so she forced herself from the table and her current lovers.

Angie waded into the ocean to wash the cum off her face, body and out of her hair. Her pussy was a mess. She couldn't believe how much cum was leaking out of her. As soon as she thought she was clean, another glob would ooze down her leg. Eventually she gave up and headed to the patio area looking for her clothes. She found her blouse and shorts sitting on a chair. She couldn't find her panties. As she got dressed, she noticed other white women on the patio having sex with one or two Jamaican men.

Angie headed back into the hotel. Fortunately, the lobby was empty except for the desk clerk. Since Tony had the keycard, she had to ask the clerk to make one for her. She caught herself in the mirror. She had not done a good job getting the cum out of her hair. Her blouse was misbuttoned and since she was wet when she put it on, it was transparent, leaving tits were on display. But most embarrassing was the wet spot on the crotch of her shorts where men's cum was leaking through. The clerk handed her the keycard with a smile and Angie headed to her room and her husband.

Angie did not want to wake Tony, so she slipped into the room as quietly as possible. She went to the bathroom and took a shower to wash the rest of the cum out of her hair. As she pulled her shorts off, more cum began oozing out of her pussy. The hot shower felt good. Angie dried off and without turning on the lights, she was able to find some clean underwear and slipped into bed without waking Tony.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers