Angie and Tony go to Jamaica Ch. 02

Story Info
Angie wakes up and finds herself alone.
2.7k words
4.29
23.9k
35
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
225 Followers

It was almost noon when Angie woke up. She did not want to face Tony, so she laid there thinking of something to say. The first thing she noticed when she finally opened her eyes was that Tony was not in bed with her. Not only was he not in bed with her, but his side of the bed had not been slept in. She got up and checked the closets and drawers. Tony's luggage and clothes were gone. She grabbed her phone and tried calling him, but it went straight to voicemail. She sent him some texts hoping for a response. After another shower, she decided she would have to check with the front desk. Unfortunately, it was the same clerk who was on duty the night before.

Angie asked the clerk if he had seen her husband. The clerk said yes, he had checked out an hour before Angie had returned to the hotel. The clerk also told her that Tony had closed the account for the room. Although the room was paid for through the following evening, he would need another credit card for incidentals such as food. Without thinking, Angie handed him the credit card for the account she shared with Tony. She was embarrassed when he told her the card was denied. She was going to need food and a shuttle back to the airport the following morning. Angie handed the clerk her card and breathed a sigh of relief when it was accepted. She spent most of the day sleeping.

At dinner time, Angie went down to the restaurant and ate by herself. She also enjoyed a few drinks like the "house specials" she had the night before. The male wait staff seemed overly attentive and seemed much more "touchy feely." Angie could swear that everyone knew that her husband had left her because she acted like a whore the night before. On her third drink, she began to recall memories of her slutty behavior. She was always so modest but recalling her reflection in the mirror of her naked breast exposed to those men made her wet. On her fourth drink, she tried to recall how many men had fucked her.

As Angie returned to her room after dinner, she could feel that she was sexually aroused. She found that surprising after last night's activities. Angie decided she would masturbate while taking a hot shower. As she got off the elevator, she ran into her dance partner who was pushing a room service cart. He told her he was deeply sorry if he caused problems between her and her husband. Angie told him those problems were her fault and headed to her room. As she swiped the key card for her room, he asked if she wanted some company later. She wanted to say no but the word "yes" came out of her mouth. Then he pushed his tray into the elevator and the doors closed.

Angie was laying on the bed, watching TV, when there was a knock on her door. She opened the door and led her dance partner into the room. He closed the door behind him and took her into his arms. They kissed and his hands found their way inside her robe. He pushed the robe off her shoulders and stood back. He gazed at her naked body and told her she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He began to kiss her again, his lips drifted down to her neck and then her breasts. She watched as his black lips sucked on her nipple as his other black hand caressed the other breast. Angie could see their reflection in the mirror. Her lover stood up and again began to caress her body with his hands and they both watched the contrast in the mirror. Standing behind her, he began to whisper in her ear, "Do you like watching my black hands playing with your married white tits as you stand here naked before me? Do you like watching my black hands rub your mound as my fingers enter your married white cunt? Do you like the feel of my black cock rubbing against your ass?"

All Angie could do was to repeatedly moan a barely audible yes. She did love his hands on her. The contrasts between the color of their skins were the most exciting thing she ever experienced.

Her dance partner said, "show me" and began to push Angie to her knees. While watching in the mirror, she slid to her knees and took her lover's cock in her mouth. Looking in the mirror, Angie was enthralled watching the big black cock slide in and out of her mouth with the glint from her wedding band. That glint caused a pang of regret the night before, but tonight, it added to the excitement. She tried to take her lover deeper into her throat.

Her dance partner noticed what that she was trying to do. He easily lifted her in the air and placed her on the bed on her hands and knees, facing him. Again, she could easily see herself in the dresser mirror. He started to rub his cock around her face, but she took his cock in both her hands and began to rub its head around her face and mouth, kissing its head and licking the shaft. She loved the taste of his precum. She looked in the mirror admiring the view and noticed he was recording her with his phone.

He looked down at her and asked, "who owns this mouth?"

She responded, "this magnificent black cock owns this married white mouth." She watched in the mirror as she placed her white hands on his beautiful black ass and pulled him towards her, engulfing his cock in her mouth. It took some work, but she finally felt her nose pressed against his belly. Angie backed off and looked up at him. She noticed he was still recording and said, "please fuck my married white mouth with your big black cock.'

Her lover grabbed a handful of her hair and began to slide his cock down her throat. Soon he began a rhythm in and out of her throat. Angie glanced in the mirror and could see her throat bulge every time he shoved his cock in. The picture of him holding a handful of her hair as he forced his cock into her throat sent her into her first climax of the evening. She could feel his climax approaching and wanted to feel him deliver his cum deep in her throat. She felt the first pulsations but then he began to pull out. He instructed her to hold her mouth open, leave it open and not to swallow yet. He then began filling her mouth as she looked up at him while he recorded. Her mouth began to overflow, she could not believe the volume of semen that came out of this man. When he was finished, he laid his cock on her chin and took a picture. Angie could imagine what it looked like, her white face looking at the camera, her mouth overflowing with cum as it dripped down the sides of her face and a big black cock lying on her chin. He then commanded her to swallow which she did. After several gulps, Angie opened her mouth to show her lover that she had complied.

Angie began scooping up the overflow as she headed to the bathroom to clean up. As she returned to the bed, her lover was laying on his back. She snuggled up to him, laying her head on his chest and wrapping her hand around his still semi-hard cock. His chest was magnificent and soon she was licking the sweat off his nipples. That and the work of her hand on his cock had him hard again. Angie straddled him and began rubbing her pussy along his shaft, wetting it with her juices. She rose and grabbed his cock, lining it up with her pussy but her lover stopped her. He said, "who owns your married white cunt?" In another time or place, Angie would have been offended using the "C" word. But that is what she was going to call it from now on, her cunt.

Angie looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Your magnificent black cock owns my married white cunt." She then began to slowly lower herself onto him, working it in and out allowing her juices to lubricate that magnificent cock and allowing her pussy, no her cunt, to adjust to its size. Last night he fucked her, now, she was going to fuck him.

Angie began a slow fuck, allowing his cock to fill her completely and then rising until his head was just at her entrance. Her white hands were pushing down his black chest. His black hands were holding onto her breasts, his fingers squeezing and pulling her nipples to the point of pain. She came for the second time that night. After her orgasm subsided, she began to slam her cunt onto his cock. The harder she slammed, the harder he squeezed her nipples. He asked her if she liked his black cock in her married white cunt and she screamed she loved his cock fucking her cunt. He let go of her breasts and said show me. She knew what he wanted, she grabbed her nipples and gave herself a hard squeeze that made her gasp and cum again. She watched herself in the mirror, thrusting her cunt onto his cock, her hands abusing her tits and her lover filming it with his phone.

She could feel him approaching another climax. She wanted it, she said, "please fill my married white cunt with you seed." The pulsations of his cock sent her into another climax, and she collapsed on top of him. She laid there for a few minutes, but she knew what he wanted. She slid her cunt off him and began to lick him clean. She could not believe the amount of cum that oozed down his shaft and what she could feel oozing out of her cunt. She realized she really liked how she tasted.

With her task completed, she again laid her head on his chest and wrapped her fingers around his cock. The sight of her white fingers with her wedding ring wrapped around his black shaft still thrilled her. She asked how many women he had been with.

He said, "in Jamaica, we know white women come here to fuck, maybe they don't know it when they get here, but they'll know it before they leave. That's why we learn to please a woman so that they will keep coming back with their rich husbands. Many older white women like the young men and they help them learn the ways of sex. So, I don't really know how many, hundreds maybe. Your saw how it was on the patio last night. Several white women being fucked by multiple Jamaican men, this happens every night in dozens of bars and beaches across Jamaica."

Angie wondered how Tony could ever compete with a Jamaican man. It wasn't just Tony's six-inch penis. They were each other's only lovers before yesterday so could he truly know how to satisfy a woman?

Amazingly, she could feel her lover begin to harden again. He looked down at her and said, "who owns your married white ass?"

Angie smiled and said, "your magnificent black cock owns my married white ass." She went to her dresser and retrieved a tube of anal lube.

Her lover took the tube from her and positioned on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed. Standing behind her, he began to rub his cock up and down her pussy lips. Again, he had positioned her so that she could watch him in the mirror, slowly sliding his cock into her cunt. As he fucked her cunt, she could feel him lubing up her ass with his thumb. My god, she thought, his thumb is a big as Tony's penis. Deeper and deeper he drove his thumb into her ass as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. He pulled out of her cunt and she sensed him lubing his cock. She felt the head of his cock at her rosebud, slowly working its way in. He stopped and asked what she wanted? She looked in the mirror, he had his phone out again, and said, "I want you to fuck my married white ass with that magnificent black cock." He began to slowly working it in and out of her ass.

Angie grabbed some pillows and placed them under her chest. She wanted to watch this black man fuck her ass in the mirror. She felt his balls begin to slap her thighs. She watched as his black hands grabbed her white hips and began to thrust harder and deeper into her ass. She began to cum, but it was different than any climax she had ever experienced before. Her lover began to smack her ass, every time he pulled back, he would slap one of her ass cheeks. The blow would send her forward and then back onto his cock as he was thrusting forward, causing it to slam deeper into her ass. She began experiencing one continuous orgasm. Every time he drove his cock into her ass it drove her orgasm to a higher level. He began to smack her ass harder, increasing the intensity of her orgasm.

Angie watched all of this in the mirror. She guessed this must be like watching interracial porn. Tony tried to get her to watch porn, but she always said no. Porn was for sluts and maybe that is what she was now. She wondered if Tony were here, would he like to watch this porn show. In the mirror, she could see the red welts building on her ass. She wondered what it would be like if he had a belt or a riding crop, whipping her like she was horse.

She watched in the mirror as this black man savagely fucked a married white slut's ass and Angie felt as if she was having an out of body experience. She could feel her lover was getting ready to climax, but she didn't want this to end. She was experiencing the most incredible orgasm of her life. It was already beyond anything she could imagine, and it was still growing. Her lover reached around and drove three fingers into her cunt and then pulled up hard. This drove her clit against the palm of his hand and changed the angle of his cock in her ass, driving it deeper. She felt his cock start to shoot his cum into her ass and Angie's cunt started spraying the sheets. Then they collapsed on the bed.

They slept there for some time until Angie's alarm went off. Angie had to get ready for her flight, fortunately she was already packed. They headed into the shower. After washing each other off, her lover was hard again. He lifted her up and she guided his cock back into her cunt. Angie's was sore from the night before, her ass was sore, and her ass cheeks which were still red. Even her nipples were sore. Fortunately, he came quickly but not before Angie.

Angie rushed to get dried and dressed. Her lover helped her get her luggage to the lobby and she was just in time to meet the shuttle for the airport. She turned to say goodbye, but he was gone. She realized that she never knew his name, they never said hello to each other and now they never said goodbye. As she sat in the shuttle bus, she felt his cum slide into her panties.

While waiting for her flight, Angie checked her phone and saw there was nothing from Tony. Angie had slept little the night before and was asleep before the plane took off. The next thing she knew the stewardess was waking her up and Angie was the only one left on the plane. The stewardess was telling her she had to deplane now. Angie could feel her crotch was sticky. She was glad she wore a dark skirt that wasn't likely to show any stains.

EOUL
EOUL
225 Followers