Angie From My Gable

Story Info
Spying on the unsuspecting college girl next door.
8k words
4.5
21.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,168 Followers

Please note: This little story is told from two perspectives and features voyeurism, exhibitionism, masturbation and lesbian activity.

Ben

I live at the end of a long country lane in a house sandwiched between two others. On the left is a summer/weekend home of an executive for a biotech firm in a near-by city. On the right is a house that belonged to a wonderful couple named the Wilsons. They had a beautiful daughter Angie who was home from college for the summer at the time of these events.

My house is a modest, one-story rambler painted green. A few years ago, I was up in the attic replacing insulation when I noticed I could see out of the attic vent at the end of the roof gable right into the Wilsons' back yard. Normally the eight-foot wooden fence screens our yards from each other and keeps their small swimming pool relatively private. After that, I have to admit, I was guilty of sneaking up to my attic to watch them on occasion. There is something exciting about watching scantily clad people in the pool when they haven't a clue that they are being watched.

Most of the time nothing much ever happened when I spied on them. I remember one time seeing Fran come on to her husband in the shallow water. She had pulled the top of her suit down and teased him until he quit swimming and followed her into the house. Another time while she sunbathed with him she reached over and started to stroke him off. In a few minutes she had his attention and proceeded to give him a blow job. I have to admit, for a forty-two-year-old woman, it was nice watching her from my gable.

However, after a few visits to the attic, I tired of the sport. After all, how many times can you watch people playing innocently in the pool before you get bored? Even with Fran's escapades, the routine began to get a bit old.

On one summer day, all of that changed. Although we were neighbors, we weren't particularly close friends and there could be days or even weeks between our encounters with each other, usually at the mail box or while doing yard work. I was surprised when Fran told me Angie was coming home from college for the summer. Apparently Angie had no summer job lined up because after two brutal years in her STEM course work, she decided she needed to unwind and relax.

I saw Angie from a distance a few times early in the summer and I have to admit, she had matured into a very cute young lady. I didn't think about her much until she had been home for nearly a month. I was working in my back yard in mid-July when I heard Angie's voice come from the other side of the fence. I never could see her as their fence was both a physical and visual barrier protecting their pool.

"Afternoon, Mr. P. Whatcha doing?"

"Oh, Hi, Angie. Look, you can call me Ben. Mr. P. makes me feel old."

"But you are old," she laughed, "Just how old are you?"

"Getting close to where I could've been your daddy."

"Wow. Thatis old," she laughed again. "Sounds like you're busy over there."

"Yeah, I'm digging for a new foundation for a garden statue I bought last week," I replied.

"Well, don't get a heat stroke or a heart attack, Old Man. I'm going to keep cool between sunbathing sessions by dipping in the pool."

"Sounds nice. Wish I had one on days like today, but the upkeep is a drag."

"Yeah, well, Daddy has a pool guy come by."

"Nice. I've seen him. You think he's a good-lookin' guy?"

"Oh, he's OK, but he's dumber than shit. I couldn't go for him. You know what they say: After intercourse, discourse," she laughed, "And he could never engage in any meaningful discourse."

We chatted about her college classes and her major for a few minutes before she told me she wanted to get back to sunbathing.

"Say, Angie, do you know what today is?" I asked before she went back into the pool.

"Yeah, it's the hottest day of the year, so far."

"No, really. Know what holiday this is?"

"Uh, fourteenth of July...Hmm..." she muttered before coming up with the answer. "Oh, yeah, it's Bastille Day, I think."

"What?"

"You know, kinda like our Fourth of July, except for the French."

"Oh? I didn't know that. Anyway, that's not what I'm referring to. Care to guess?"

"I'm sorry, Ben, I have no idea. What is today, anyway?"

"It's International Nude Day!"

"International Nude Day? Who came up with that crazy idea?"

"I don't know. I heard one time it may have even started in New Zealand. Anyway, are you going to celebrate?"

"Since I had never heard of it, no, I had no plans to celebrate."

"You should. You could sneak one of your dad's brews and cool off by the pool."

"Oh, I'd be too nervous, I think."

"Why? You've got a perfectly private backyard and pool. No one will ever see you and you can celebrate by yourself.

"I don't know. Probably not."

"You should, Angie, and I promise I won't peek," I laughed. "Have fun."

"Oh, maybe I will," was all I heard before a resounding splash. I figured she must have jumped into the pool. It was brutally hot and I decided I really did want some iced tea. Drinking a beer in such heat was not a good idea, particularly if I was going to keep working on the foundation.

Inside the house, I cooled off a bit in the AC and my thoughts turned to Angie. At her high school graduation a few years earlier, she was one of the best-looking girls there. As I drank my tea, I thought it would be nice to see just how attractive she truly was and whether the intervening years had been good to her. With this in mind, I decided to go up into the attic and check her out.

My seat behind the gable vent was a bit dusty, but the view was as I had remembered it. I could see all of their back yard, the patio and the pool area. Shortly after I got there and sat down, Angie pulled herself up from the pool. My, oh, my, had she grown and in all the right places! No one would ever call her stacked, but she had the right curves where they were needed. She walked with the assurance of a remarkably mature young woman over to her towel, dried off her hair and shoulders a bit and went over to the lawn chair. After flattening it, she stretched out on her stomach obviously in order to sun herself. With a quick flick of her fingers, she undid her bikini tie across her back.

Imagine if you will a beautiful girl, on her stomach, her buttocks facing you and suddenly, she appears to have no top on. Although I couldn'tsee anything that unusual, the thought of watching her sunbathing without her knowing she was being watched started to turn me on. I was mesmerized by the sight. Every few minutes she would stir a bit, wave at perhaps a fly I couldn't see and turn her head from side to side.

I was about ready to leave my perch when I thought she undoubtedly would want to sunbathe her stomach, so I waited a bit longer in the heat of the attic. My patience was rewarded a few minutes later. She languidly rolled over, faced me with her sunglasses pulled down over her eyes. Her bikini top still covered her breasts, but just barely. She reached over to her bag and pulled out some sun cream. I watched her as she started to apply some to her face and shoulders. The slow strokes were entrancing. Suddenly, I had a desire to be twenty again so I would have a chance of applying some cream to her shoulders for her.

After a few seconds, she sat up on the lounge chair and looked around her as if she were making sure no one was watching. At one point she even appeared to look up towards me but I knew she couldn't see me. Before I knew it, she undid the neck string and dropped her top to the concrete.

Oh, Sweet Jesus! Angie's breasts were perfect. I never have been one who liked huge boobs, but a well-turned breast should have some shape, stand out and say "Howdy!" These two breasts said "Howdy" in the most wonderful way. I was stunned by my luck. If she had an idea of what was going on, she would have taken off in a second.

Angie began to apply her sun cream again, but this time she covered her shoulders and down across her chest. After a few times, her hands seemed to linger over her breasts but I didn't see any actual nipple stimulation. She reached down and quickly put sun cream on her legs. While she was doing this her modest boobs swayed slightly almost in a teasing manner until she stretched out on her back with her legs slightly spread.

After a few minutes she waved at what must have been a fly before her hand rested briefly on her belly. A few seconds later she again waved at something before her hand landed right below her right breast with the thumb resting on the lower half. Then I saw it: the thumb was slowly reaching up and eventually started to circle the nipple in lazy little loops. She lifted her head up, glanced around again as if to make sure no one was looking, and rested her head back down and tipped slightly in my direction. The hand drifted up and her fingers began to tease the nipple, almost in a strumming motion. It was clear she was in no hurry as the digits, one-by-one gently rubbed right over the nipple.

After what seemed like forever, she reached up with her other hand and rubbed the other nipple while giving the first one a rest. Slowly over time she seemed to be increasing the speed and intensity, working on first one and then the other nipple. I noted her mouth seemed to have partly opened and she was breathing obviously bigger breaths. Angie was clearly getting off on her nipple stimulation!

As her left hand still toyed with the left nipple, her right hand slowly slid across her stomach. I couldn't believe my eyes! I was stunned at my luck. Her hand slid over the bikini and started to rub up and down over her cleft. At first the rubbing was gentle, but it became a bit more intense. She seemed to be majorly getting into it and her body started to writhe a bit on the lounge chair. Even though her sunglasses hid her eyes, they appeared to be tightly closed and her brow creased as she seemed to be enjoying herself more and more. A few minutes of this activity continued until she rather suddenly sat up, again looked around and, upon appearing satisfied, she stretched back down, lifted up her butt and swiftly slid her bottoms right off! Amazing! Here she was, naked as could be, facing my house and was oblivious to my watching her. Right in front of me she had joined with thousands of others celebrating this famous day, though I'm sure she wasn't thinking of the holiday as she took care of business.

She sat about to resuming her previous activities. Her right hand slowly rubbed up and down around her shaved lips and up over her clit. She didn't seem to touch herself directly, just around the sensitive spots. Up and down, around the outside, teasing herself. After what seemed an eternity, the rubbing with her lower hand increased in intensity and with her other hand she reached down and parted her lips. She slid her finger a bit inside and moved it up to her clit as her first hand fell to her side. Her head rolled a bit from side to side as she rubbed tiny, quick strokes right on her clit. It took only a few minutes and she was writhing about, biting her lips and arching her back. A noticeable flush covered her chest and breasts before she slowed down with her finger action. Finally, she relaxed and both hands dropped to her sides. She appeared completely relaxed, breathing deeply. A few minutes later she looked around her, and once she was satisfied she had not been seen, she sat up once again and started with the sun cream again.

Angie

After I had greeted Mr. P, uh, Ben, that is, I pretty much ignored his comments about International Nude Day. I mean, he does pass the vibe check even though he talked about that nude day thing. To me, pubic nudism seemed to just be a chance for old geezers to look at naked women, but he didn't quite creep me out talkin' about it. Well, anyway, I swam a bit and decided to sunbathe. I stretched out on my tummy for a while and of course I undid my strap. I mean, who wants to have a strap mark on their back, anyway? After I cooked for a bit, I decided to flip over and fry my belly.

I took the cream from my bag and started to cover my front from the legs clear up to the top. My bikini top was hanging kinda loose but I didn't remove it right away. I'd always been a bit modest that way, I guess, but I decided, maybe because of the Nude Day thing, to take off my top. I, like, sat up, looked around and as I was getting ready to lie back down, out of the corner of my sunglasses-covered eyes, I thought I saw some movement up in Mr. P's, uh, Ben's house. Now, I don't know much about houses or terminology but at the end of the house, right under the roof, is a window like thingy. I guess it ventilates the attic, I don't know. Anyhoo, I could have sworn I saw movement up there. Now, normally I'd have freaked out to think someone was watching me but somehow on that day, I was OK with it. In fact, it kind of excited me a little that an old guy, well, I mean he had to be, like, at least forty, was spying on me.

I stretched back, undid and dropped my top to the deck. I knew he was watching me and, I have to admit, it was kinda exciting. He must 'uv thought he was spying on me without me knowin' it, but I knew he was and, in a way, it kinda put me in control. I began to cover my entire front from face to feet with the suntan lotion. I had to lean forward to do my legs but my belly and boobs I could do lying down. Once I was done, I stretched back down and casually tipped my head towards his house. I knew my sunglasses hid my eyes so I could look carefully. Right at that time the sunlight reflected off the pool and right to his house. I don't know if he knew it but the sunlight lit him up like a spotlight. It was clear he was up there and watching my every move.

Racing through my mind were two different thoughts. The first was that I should run to the house and hide and not let the old perv see me. The second, however, was that I found myself kinda excited to be showing off. He thought I didn't know but I did. I could give him a show he could put in his spank bank and it wouldn't appear to be on purpose. And girls kinda have spank banks, too and this could be in mine. At least he wasn't filming me, now was he?

Number two won out and I decided to put on a show. Now, I knew I had to make it look natural so I pretended to be bothered by a fly or something. I'd wave my hand like I was brushing one away and after a few times, I let my hand rest right below my boob. Then I gently let my thumb stroke across the nipple like I was teasing myself.

As I did it, however, I realized it felt pretty good. I like taking care of my own business. It's a lot more successful than most of the guys I've slept with. I mean, I've had more than my share of hair triggers and jerks who only care about getting off and not about me. So, I end up frequently making my own little girl happy, if you catch my drift. A lot.

So, there I am teasing my nip, I switch to the other side and all the while knowing I'm being watched. It seemed to make me even hornier than ever. I knew I wanted to come, needed to come in the worst way. I let my hand slip down and I rubbed right over my cooch, rubbing right along the slit. It felt sooo good that I almost forgot I was putting on a show. Once I remembered, I stopped, sat up, pretended to look around and, while I did, checked out the little window thingy. He was still there! I stretched back out, raised up my hips and slid the bikini bottoms right down until I was totally nude!

Then, then I did the two-fingered tango for him, well, for me, too, I guess. I mean, I enjoyed it, believe me! I like to tease around the clit first, it seems to get my juices flowing better, before I go for the glory. I rubbed my lips up and down until I was getting super-hot, then I slid my finger between my lips and wetted them before rising up to my pearl. God, that feels so good when I wait like that. Just the waiting seems to get my furnace burning hotter than ever. Anyway, I was able to get the little girl nice and wet so I could really go to town. I'm not super sophisticated when it comes to rubbing one out. I rub right on the clit, up and down, or sometimes around in little circles until I come. Simple as that. So that's what I did and when I came, I was jerking and moving around on the lounge chair like crazy. Funny thing was; it was not for show. I actually rubbed out a nice one and my body was completely out of my control.

As I came down I glanced through my sunglasses up at the window and I could still see him there. I wondered if he was rubbing one out, kinda like I just had or what. Anyway, I relaxed a bit more before sitting up to apply more sun cream.

Ben

I took this opportunity to sneak downstairs to grab my digital camera, set the zoom on full and creep back upstairs. I silently cursed myself for not having the camera the first time, but hey, a nude shot is better than nothing. Once I got back to my hiding spot I was flabbergasted to see her back to her old tricks! She was again supine, legs splayed right at me and her finger busily working her into another orgasm. It didn't take so long and she was a lot rougher this time, dipping her finger clear to her knuckle into her slit before pulling it over her clit with the other hand pulling and squeezing her nipples. In no time at all she flushed again, arched her back and bit her lip, I guess to prevent from crying out. She slowly recovered, relaxed and dozed off to sleep. My camera caught it all and to this day I still have photographic memories of Angie from my green gable.

Angie

I actually got pretty hot after that first 'O'. I'm happy to say I can come again and again if the circumstances are just right. But those circumstances are only when I'm the one taking care of business myself. I've never had a guy take me there twice and usually I'm lucky to have him take me there even once.

Basically, I decided to grow more hair on my palms (Where did that saying come from, anyway?) and quickly worked on rubbing out another one. To get to a second orgasm, I need things a bit more vigorous. I went to town rubbing extra hard and even plunged my finger clear inside, rubbing my G-spot (How sweet that is!) and even rubbing around my cervix. Knowing he was watching me made things even crazier and more exciting. I went to town and in no time I had a second, wild climax. This one seemed to sap me of my energy and I relaxed back and I actually fell asleep. I don't know how long I was out but it probably wasn't too long. I opened my eyes and glanced over at Ben's house. Yup, he was still up there watching me. I had had enough and wanted to cool off in the AC so I slowly got up, grabbed my things and walked, throwing a little extra wiggle in my naked ass, towards our house.

Ben

A few weeks after I watched from my gable vent while Angie masturbated herself into two orgasms, I was again outside working in my back garden. The eight-foot solid wood fence between our yards kept me from seeing but not from hearing what was going on around my neighbor's pool. This particular Wednesday afternoon was no exception. I heard laughter of what sounded like two girls coming from Angie's side of the fence. There was some splashing, a bit of giggling and episodes of what sounded like diving from the diving board.

I must have made enough noise to attract their attention as before long I heard Angie's voice call out, "That you, Mr. P, uh, Ben?"

"Yup. Just me living here, so I guess it's me."

"Still working on the foundation?"

"Nope, that's all done. I'm clearing out some brush and weeds from this garden by the fence."

"Not looking for a knothole, are you?"

"No," I laughed, "You dad made sure of that. Uh, who's your friend?"

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,168 Followers