Angie From My Gable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben

As it turns out, that episode was the last one I would ever see. The Wilsons left suddenly a week later to help one of Angie's ill grandparents. A few weeks afterwards a 'For Sale' sign was placed on their property and one month later, a young couple moved in. Because they had two young toddlers, they drained the pool and covered it with a study wooden structure making it look like a deck in the middle a tile and concrete patio. As a result, I sadly never again saw Angie from my gable.

Angie

Unfortunately, that was the last time I was able to expose myself to Ben. My folks had to leave suddenly and I went with them to visit Nana who wasn't doing too well. She was slowly getting weak and needed to live with someone and Mom and Dad agreed to move into her house and take care of her. They decided not to return to our place down South and they put it up on the market right before I went back to school. I never got to have a final quick dip in the pool or a chance to let Ben spy on me again. But one thing's for sure: I definitely like showing myself and can see it being part of my life for a long time to come.

Your votes and comments are very much appreciated. Thank you.

Trionyx -- Nude Day Story Contest 2022