Angie From My Gable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morgan. You remember her? She sat next to me at graduation."

I had been invited to Angie's graduation more out of courtesy than anything else, I presume. I had gone to the high school stadium and sat with her proud parents and they seemed to appreciate the company. I vaguely remember Angie sitting next to a redhead, but more than that I couldn't remember.

"Uh, no, can't say that I do."

I heard some whispering, a scraping sound and a few giggles from behind the fence when suddenly the cutest little redhead popped up behind the fence.

"Hi. You must be Ben," she said.

"Yeah. Hi. Morgan, right?"

"Umm-hmm. Just visiting and catching up."

"Where from?"

"Oh, I live here but I go to college at Central while Angie's at State. We're telling each other about school, guys, you know."

"You like it there?"

"Central? Yeah, I love it. Doing OK and plan to get my CPA when I'm done."

"Ooh, wow. Quite an accomplishment. Good luck."

"Thanks. Nice meeting ya. See ya."

She dropped out of sight and I heard more giggles as I turned to my work. Suddenly Angie's head popped up over the fence.

"Hi, Ben. Looks like I grew, doesn't it?"

"I doubt a little thing like you grew to over eight feet."

"You're right," she giggled, "Morgan and I dragged the picnic table over here. Hey, you've got a nice yard here. And I really like the statue. What's that? A naked lady with wings?"

"That is the Greek goddess Theia, mother of the sun and the moon."

"Cool! Speaking of naked, did you celebrate International Nude Day?"

"Uh, no," I responded, remembering the wonderful day when I saw her from my gable.

"Here you told me about it and didn't even celebrate? That's lame."

"Yeah, maybe it is. What about you?"

There was a few second pause as she looked away from me before answering, "Well, I miiiight have."

"What do you mean 'might'?"

"Well, maybe I did. Maybe I wanted a better allover suntan."

"Didn't burn any sensitive areas, did you?"

"Oh, no! I used good sun cream. Let just enough light in to even out the tan lines."

"You did what?" asked the laughing voice of Morgan.

"Ben here told me about International Nude Day a few weeks ago. I thought it might be nice to celebrate by myself, so I did."

"Well, I'm glad you did," I broke in without her realizing just how glad I was, "And you had a perfect set up for skinny dipping right there. Now, I've gotta get back to this, so, take care."

"You too, Ben," she said as she dropped out of sight.

"Nice meeting you, Ben," came Morgan's voice.

For the next few minutes all I could think about was that session a few weeks prior. I knew there were two of them and I wouldn't likely see any naked bodies, but I decided to quietly go into the house and crawl back into my attic. Maybe I'd have a good chance to look at Morgan as well.

When I got there, I was pleased to see Angie and her friend Morgan. Morgan was incredibly petite, perhaps four feet eleven in her stocking feet. Short, but certainly well-proportioned and covered with tiny little freckles. 'Cute as a button,' my mother would have said. Both girls wore tiny little bikinis though Morgan's, consisting of three tiny triangles and some string, was small enough to fit into a Band-aid box. I enjoyed watching the girls frolic in the water for a bit and right as I was about to head down the ladder, they seemed to agree to quit swimming and moved over to the lawn furniture close to my view spot. This was right where Angie had provided me with the sight of my life just a few weeks before. Curiosity kept me glued to my seat.

I heard Angie faintly tell her friend the sun was 'super bright' and that they needed some sun cream. Each girl pulled out a tube of cream and set about applying some to various parts of their bodies. What a lovely site. They stretched out on their backs, facing me and closed their eyes. After about fifteen minutes Morgan went to turn over and said something to her friend. Angie mumbled something I couldn't catch, Morgan nodded yes and Angie sat up and picked up the sun cream again. She reached over and started applying cream to Morgan's pale, freckled shoulders. After a few seconds I heard another mumble, Morgan again nodded yes and Angie reached down and untied Morgan's bra string. Now this was getting interesting, but it could be simply two close friends helping each other out with sun cream.

Angie applied cream and rubbed it in all over Morgan's back and even down on her sides, where I could barely see Morgan's right breast bulge on the towel. Angie started to apply cream to Morgan's arms, rubbing up and down in long smooth strokes. I didn't know for sure, but Morgan seemed to be relaxing all the more. Angie turned her attention to Morgan's legs. She started out by doing the soles of the feet before slowly working her way up the legs, spreading them as she went. Every few seconds as she moved about I could get a glimpse of Morgan's ass, which was totally uncovered by the string thong. Angie seemed in no hurry to finish her job and as she covered the thighs, her strokes seemed to slow down. She slowed even further when she reached Morgan's buttocks. There seemed to be slow, circular strokes which pulled at times at Morgan's crack, exposing even a bit more to me.

After a few minutes of this I realized the cheeks had been adequately covered with cream, but the stroking went on! What was going on here? Morgan gradually shifted and spread her legs even further apart and did not even try to stop the action on her butt.

It was then I knew; Morgan was getting off on this and Angie must have sensed it and didn't stop. Angie's finger tips sunk ever deeper into Morgan's crack with every other stroke and Morgan slowly thrust her butt a bit more into the air. I saw her gripping the edges of her lounge chair and realized her face was furrowed deeply, eyes tightly shut. Angie didn't stop at all and began to reach lower and lower into Morgan's crack! The stroking stopped and some slight finger action began as Angie pulled the string from Morgan's crack and started tiny, little quivering actions with her index finger. This seemed to drive Morgan wild. She thrust her butt higher and higher into the air as if to meet the finger before she started to moving rhythmically to meet each finger thrust. In no time at all she pitched her head up, flushed and spasmed for about twenty seconds. Morgan had just come!

A minute or so later, as Angie was still slowly barely teasing Morgan with her finger, Morgan seemed to awaken, rolled over and looked at Angie straight in the eye. What a beautiful sight. Her bikini top had stayed behind on the lounger and her pale white breasts were a delightful pair tipped with tiny, coral nipples. She murmured something, Angie blushed and nodded, and the two girls came together in a long, sensuous kiss.

Morgan pushed her away a bit, stood up and quickly slipped down her tiny bikini bottom. There was a most fetching tiny triangle of fiery orange pubic hair which seemed to glow in the sun. She reached down and quickly undid Angie's top, stretched her down on her back and began to apply cream to Angie's breasts. There was no hesitation about it. This had nothing to do with sun protection and everything to do with sex. She even poured a dollop right on each nipple before she gradually rubbed the cream around in circles right on the nipple. Angie didn't try to hide her excitement. She arched her back several times and even grabbed Morgan's hand to have her resume the attention when a nipple had been ignored too long.

Morgan seemed to tire of this game fairly quickly, however, and soon turned her attention down to Angie's belly. She rubbed a bit of cream all of the way down to Angie's bikini bottom, pulled the bit of cloth up somewhat and peeked in. Angie giggled suddenly and arched her back to lift up her torso and Morgan took the hint. In a flash she pulled down the remaining cloth on either of them to expose Angie's familiar (to me, at least!) lips, still as pretty as before. Morgan didn't waste any time now with cream. She simply leaned down with her butt facing me and started tonguing Angie. I could not see the action as Morgan's head was in the way, but so what! I was mesmerized by the site of this petite redhead with her face down in Angie's crotch and her ass pointed towards me. Angie rolled her head from side to side, squeezed her thighs together onto Morgan's head and came after a few minutes in long, writhing spasms of her torso.

After a few minutes, Angie opened her eyes and stared at her friend. She smiled, even giggled a bit, and pulled her up to her where they rested breast on breast and kissed again. They were still kissing when I left them to run down the ladder to get a cold beer. It was hot as hell in the attic and was even hotter watching the two of them.

Angie

I know, I know. I'm a bad person. No, not for having sex with Morgan. After all, girls like to have fun now and then, at least we did at college. And this was one of those times. No, I was bad because I knew, I just knew for sure Ben was going to watch us. When he had spied on me, I had known it and I, like, pretended I didn't know it. But here, well, here I was sure he'd spy on us, me and Morgan, and she'd not even know. I thought at one point about telling her but I had so gotten off on him perving on me, thinking I didn't know about him that I wanted it again. Well, I was afraid Morgan would, like, flip out or something and the whole thing would blow up. So, I didn't tell her. And that's why, I guess, I'm, like, a bad person.

After we went swimming, we decided to get some sun. Morgan is pale skinned and red headed so she had to be real careful not to fry herself. And she had a lot of skin to fry! Her ass cheeks were totally exposed with the thong hiding nothing in the rear and up front were three tiny triangles barely hiding her nips and bits.

We stretched out on our backs after covering ourselves with sun cream. Right as we lay down, I quick peeked and there he was. Ben was watching again. In my mind I kept thinking about him watching us which made me pretty horny all the sudden. I didn't dare flick my kitten in front of Morgan, so I lay there getting' hornier and hornier by the minute.

Morgan told me she had to turn over and a short bit later we talked about putting on some sun cream. I got her cream and began to apply it on her shoulders and back but the damn string got in the way. She agreed to let me untie it before I finished her back. I turned to her arms and later her legs. She was like putty in my hands and seemed to enjoy me rubbing the cream onto her skin. As I rubbed up from her feet, she slid her legs apart and I could easily see her dripping wet lips around the tiny string of the thong. Later as I rubbed on her butt, I heard her sigh softly and she even thrust her butt up to meet my hands. She clearly was getting interested, even excited by my rubbing the cream on her ass. I kept at it and slowly began to move my fingers down her crack and closer to her cooch. I could even smell her excitement as my fingers came closer and closer to her to her lips. Once I heard a soft moan I knew she wanted me to finish her off. I pulled the thong off to one side and slid my thumb right into her while my fingers rubbed her clit. As I pushed in, her ass pushed up just like she was fucking. She gripped the sides of the chair, moaned even louder before suddenly coming right there in front of me. After she rested a few seconds, she rolled over facing me. I knew that Ben was getting an eyeful, at least when I moved slightly to the side so I wouldn't block his view.

"That was so nice," she whispered before going on, "I feel I owe you something."

I reassured her she didn't 'owe' me anything but she sat up and leaned towards me, her eyes demanding a kiss. Now, I've kissed girls before and I've even liked it. Girl kisses are sweeter, softer. Sure, a good, hard demanding kiss from a guy can turn on my engine, but this girl-kiss was perfect, particularly because I knew we were being watched. I figured it'd give ol' Ben something to remember for a long, long time.

Morgan got up, stripped off her tiny thong and grabbed my sun cream, nudged me down onto the lounger and dribbled cream right on my boobs. She began to gently rub the cream in, paying good attention to my nipples. It felt good, damn good, to have her teasing me like that. And somehow, knowing we were being watched made it that much sexier. I glanced over to Ben's place through my sunglasses and could still see him watching us so I figured I'd let Morgan keep doing what she wanted. She'd take care of one nipple but if she ignored one too long, I'd drag her hands back over. I was getting hot and I wanted to get off, just like she had.

As if to answer my prayers, Morgan drifted her hands lower and lower on my belly and she even pulled the cloth away from my pubes, I guess to look. I had my eyes closed at the time but had to laugh to myself. Since I wanted more and Morgan was clearly interested, I hiked my ass up off the lounger and Morgan quickly slid my bottoms off. At that point I was starkers with my cooch pointed right at Ben. I knew, I just knew he was getting another show and the thought excited me more and more.

Suddenly, without any encouragement from me, Morgan went down on me. I'd dined only twice at the Y before and I'd received a return favor from a girl on one of those times, so this was still kinda new for me. But it was nice, real nice. She had a nice little tongue tip that she would make stiffer and softer as it rubbed across my pearl, making me more and more excited every second. Right before I came I peeked out and still saw Ben up there watching us, surely seeing Morgan's slit as she bent over me. My 'O' was pretty wild. Somehow the excitement of being nude outdoors and knowing we were being watched, well, it was like, uh, nothing I'd ever had before.

After I came, Morgan stretched out on top of me and we kissed. Some of the kisses were pretty tender and I had a flash of panic: Was she having feelings for me or was this, as I hoped, just a wild romp to get our rocks off?

Ben

When I crept back up the ladder and sat in my chair, I saw that they had started up again! This time they were in a perfect 69 position with Morgan on top, her head buried between Angie's outstretched thighs. Both of them seemed to be urgently going at it, particularly Morgan. Because Morgan was so short, Angie had to bend her neck forward to reach Morgan's crack and she didn't seem to be quite as comfortable as her partner was. Even so, Morgan's tongue action must have been enough because Angie eventually slowed her tongue action down, tightened her forehead and bucked like wild as she came in what appeared to be a powerful orgasm. Morgan held on and once the orgasm was over, she scooted to put her cunt close to Angie's face, who responded by again licking furiously. In no time at all Morgan had to hold on again, this time because her jerking motions nearly threw her off her friend as Morgan came in wave after wave.

A few minutes later both girls sat up and looked around, as if to make sure they had not been seen. Little did they know that right above them I sat in my attic watching their every action. They seemed to be satisfied and walked over, hand in hand, to the pool. Angie ended up pushing Morgan into the water and after a friendly splashing fight, they frolicked nude in the pool, kissing in the shallow end and generally being close together. I took the opportunity to go down and grab yet another beer and take a leak. I went back up a third time in the day to catch Morgan out of the pool sitting semi upright, legs straddled wide and Angie, still in the water, was eating her out. Morgan's tiny tits were being attended to by her own hands as she stroked them and gently pulled at them as Angie busied herself down below. Once again this tiny little bit of a girl arched her back as she climaxed while Angie held onto her thighs for dear life.

After a few minutes of quiet, Angie got out of the pool and squatted herself right over Morgan's face! I could see how Morgan reached up with her tongue and got busy working on her friend and wrapped her hands around Angie's butt cheeks to keep her in place. It didn't seem to take her very long at all before Angie's swaying and bending of the knees signaled another orgasm! How many times were these girls going to do each other, anyway? Angie finally wobbled off Morgan and slid down to the pavement. After a few minutes the two moved to the loungers, stretched out, nude, facing me and lightly held hands as they appeared to drift into sleep. They seemed to be finished with sex at that point and I made my way downstairs.

What a day! I had thought I was lucky a few weeks before when I saw Angie's solo act, but this was way, way better. And I couldn't wait to see what else might happen during the summer.

Angie

After I recovered a tiny bit more from Morgan going down on me, I saw Ben wasn't up in that window thingy any more. I was a little disappointed but that thought was quickly lost as Morgan turned around on top of me and began to tease my clit again. You know, she's, like, major inches shorter than me and I couldn't easily reach her slit with my tongue, but I tried and also used some finger action to help her along. But Morgan had a phenomenal tongue and knew how to use it. In no time at all I was rising up to another big one and she must have sensed it. Her tongue was right on my clit, rubbing up and down and there was nothing short of my mom showing up that would have kept me from climaxing again. Right before I did, my eyes opened a second and through my sunglasses I saw him. Ben was back! Seeing him was the final thing tipping me over into my second 'O' of the afternoon. Once I recovered, Morgan slid her cooch up towards me so I could reach it and I went to town. I figured she'd given me two great orgasms in a row and I owed her one. I have to admit, it didn't take much to get her off. Shit, because she nearly threw herself off the lounger when she came, I had to tightly hold onto her. Afterwards, she relaxed and rested on me with me gently licking her wet lips.

Both of us needed to cool off so we moved over to the pool. I quickly grabbed her and yelled 'Yeet!' as I pushed her cute little ass into the pool. She came up laughing, swearing, calling me a 'beeyatch' and splashing me until I jumped in next to her. As we swam around for a while, I realized I liked swimming nude. It felt so free with nothing tight binding on my ass or boobs. It was at that point I realized Ben's teasing me about that nude day thing was probably the neatest thing he could have done. I could see myself becoming a nudist easy.

Morgan grabbed me a few times, we splashed each other and swapped a few kisses as we played and swam around. One time she came to me in medium depth water up to my neck, but was clearly too deep for her. She boosted herself up, put her legs over my hips and we, or rather I, stood there kissing. At a break in the action, she whispered in my ear she'd love to have another round. I kept holding her on my hips as I waded to the edge of the pool before helping boost her onto the patio. Holding her legs apart I lowered my face and went in for an Aussie kiss. She squealed a bit but quickly relaxed, started breathing heavily and pulled my head towards her. I kept at it, working hard to get her off as quickly as possible. I may not have done it very often, but I guess I figured out what she wanted or needed because in no time at all, she, like, exploded in front of me. It was pretty neat that I was able to get her off like I did.

But, and it's a big but, I wanted a little more action, too. I crawled out of the pool, nudged her down onto the tile and squatted right over her. I'd never squatted over someone while they ate me out and it was different, kinda hard on the knees, but still majorly fun. I was facing Ben's place and as Morgan's tongue went to action on me, I looked right at the window thingy. Yup, he was still there, watching and probably jacking off. Yet he still didn't know I was onto him. Through my sunglasses I forced myself to watch him watching me. Somehow, the thought of showing off my stuff raced through my mind, acting like a booster rocket to my horniness. It took only a few more seconds before I exploded yet again. I collapsed down and held myself up on my arms as Morgan gently licked my lips a final, few times. I was unsteady getting up and kinda rolled over to the tile next to Morgan. We talked softly for a minute or so and once I had recovered, we decided to sunbathe a bit more. Once on the loungers Morgan grabbed my hand and in no time at all, I was sound asleep.