All Comments on 'Angie Makes Me a Pie'

by DiggerDave

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great story

Enjoyed your story a lot

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
You can't be mad

He was a cum slut and she used him to her advantage. We didn't read where she sucked the juices from her cunt yet. This even after 14 years of marriage????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
To Faker 51

" We didn't read where she sucked the juices from her cunt yet."

She must be double jointed Faker51. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story - wouldn't have minded a bit more interaction between the guys, really putting the cum slut in his place by making him clean up the cuckolding cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I don't care what they tell you

You eat another man's cum from your wife's pussy you're not only a queer but a sad little mad and a cuckold! To bad you're not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story

Nice story. Glad to have a hot creampie story w/o a bisexuality or humiliation twist. Just hot sticky fun between consenting respectful adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Pimping Failure

Pimp out your wife whore and no money to show for it - back to Pimp School - plus where's the respect for the pimp husband - she called him a cumslut - whereas he's really a pitiful self cuckolding wimp excuse for a man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i'd eat her!!!!

i wish i could find a woman to do me like that,i'd love to lick her clean,then lick her lover's cock clean.

alan13703alan13703over 18 years ago
Wish my wife would do same for me

How I wish my wife would fuck other men. I would love to share her and have them fill her for me.

Alan

sharingissogoodsharingissogoodalmost 18 years ago
This is a perfect story.

This is a perfect fantasy and I wish I had a wife that would offer up her pussy to my mouth after it was filled with another man's seed. There is nothing hotter than a pussy full of cum and nother better than the idea of licking out another man's sperm to make room for your own. Keep it up - send us some more stories of your adventures - and tell your hot wife that we all wish that more wives were as cool as she is.

hotpink95971hotpink95971almost 18 years ago
I would love to live this story.

I would love to have my wife take a lover so I could watch and then clean her up. This story is one of my dreams, maybe one day it will happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fantastic

I have been fortunate enough to enjoy this type of sex and can only say that it is making me hungry for a few more loads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Story

Is for gay guys stuck in hetro marriages, this is disguesting if your stright, period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

More of Angie, please

OOAAOOAAover 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

This is perfect. Enough detail to explain but not enough to get boring. Some writers go on about the cuckolding process and include the minute by minute. You did not do that and created a "realistic" account. No humiliation, no brutality, wonderful. I got to think about me and my wife. And though it will never happen with us, great fantasy material for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep what every husband wants - a cheating slut wife.

And then he wants to suck up some disease ridden cum from his whore wifes cunt, exposing himself to all manner of social diseases. Doesn't that sound delicious? Yeah that sounds like a loving wife to me. One that has love and respect for her husband. ARE YOU CRAZY??? Dump and divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first from a friend

My wife and I had some good friends who lived across the street who we swaped with twice. The first time we went to a motel and got two rooms, My wife and Dennis went to one while I and Cathy went to the other, Cathy and I fucked about 4 times when we heard a knock on the door. Dennis and my wife came in and my wife stayed with me for one fuck while Dennis and Cathy went to the other room. I was laying on the bed when my wife came over to me ,undressed and craweld onto the bed, she stradeld my face and lowered her lovely pussy down on my mouth and said Dennis sent you a nice present. I could se her stretched pussy with his white creamy cum starting to slide down, I opened my mouth to taste the first few stringy drops then I went crazy and pulled her down onto me and started sucking his cum as if I was starving. This was the first time I had ever even thought about eating cum and I could not get enough. I just continued licking and sucking untill she had only my spit and her cum which was draining down into me as she had one climax after another. After an hour Cathy came back and my wife went to Dennis, Cathy and I had one last fuck. I had asked to eat her earlyer in the night but she was using spermicid and said no. When we went home I had one more good cream pie from Dennis. A while after that we had them over for dinner and Cathy and I fucked wwhile my wife took the kids for a walk then Dennis got there so Cathy and I took the kids out while Dennis fucked my wife. She kept that cream pie for me which I got to eat after they went home. That was the last time we had a swap but I will never forget it. They don't know about my cream pie eating but I wish I had got to eat some from her as she had a nice hairy pussy that would have been good.

subfootmalesubfootmaleover 7 years ago
Awesome

Wow very nice!! Really enjoyed that! And would love to do the very same!great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It’s cum.... not come.

So hard to read

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Yum

I could eat several a day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find the critics read things that they don't want or enjoy. society and humanity place labels on everything to things you like, dislike, and we make a mistake to think that our values or views have to be the same. how many people like the hamburger the same way, or are you vegan or you did not spell something correctly. we are all different in ways from others. we should others be themselves if they choose to label themselves it is their choice. these are stories real or not, they written for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! 5 stars. My fantasy exactly. I would love to have my wife fuck another guy in front of me. Then have the guy leave as they did. I would then go down on her and lick every drop of the guys cum out of her.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Oh yeah, I like this'un! Some anony's think the wife was a bit out of line, but hell it was hubby's "bi" itches that were being scratched, Angie and John just enjoyed the ride. Cuckie admitted he was jealous, jealous of her being the one that got to suck John's cock!

Randy56rRandy56r11 months ago

Love this story, creampie clean-up with no humiliation or small cock comments. A wife and husband getting their kinks. My fantasy for sure. Would love a story where two couples enjoy creampie clean-up with all participants cleaning up....maybe I should write a story

CARLVPCARLVP4 months ago

Happened upon high school friends who married in a bar visiting home town. We chated about old times and they invited me over. Leaving she said "I'll ride with...and she got in passenger side front seat. His car left. Years earlier we fucked one night when he was gone. She slid up close to me cupped my head in her hand and we kissed a ver arousing long French kiss. Then we seperated an I started driving my cock already hard. Then she sai ... likes to watch you mind. I was floored and stumped momentarily for an answer. The feebly replied "OK." When we walked in their upstairs apartment she lost no time shedding her cloths and helping me out of mine. He was already sitting on a chair beside the bed cock out stroking. A well rehearsed scene. She lay spread her legs. My cue to eat her out. I as usual inflicted an orgasm mercilessly tongue on clit. He the impatiently informed time to fuck. I mounted and fucked slow deep full length strokes she obviously like by the sound of her moaning. He then thundered, " fuck her harder." I commenced fucking like a banshee which appeard to please him now whacking fast away on his cock. Her screaming, " DONT STOP" repeatedly did it we borh orgasmed together. I filled her pussy with a large load. Then abruptly and forcefully I was startled as I was pushed aside as hestraddeled her, she opened her mouth wide and he unloaded in her mouth. I could tell she savored the moment swishing and displaying the load on her tongue before swallowing, then licked and sucked his cock. Then he proceeded cleanig my cock up with his tongue. Obviously a well rehearsed performance. After that we continued another three years on my occasional visits until I moved to the East coast. He yielded a concession that we could also have private time together we both loved.

We had, many years later one additional get together. He was dying while they now lived in Texas and I was visiting my Grand Daughter I sent to a near by university. They asked if we could give him his last experience. We were now old. I took a double dose o Cialis ensuring performance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous