Angie the Asian Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers

"Kate," he said, punctuating her name by pounding into her, "will get you started at Grayson Industries tomorrow."

"Please, Mr. Grayson, let me cum with you!" she pleaded.

Her cunt was tightening up nicely as she came closer and closer to cumming, but he had no intention of giving her what she wanted. Will ripped his cock from her and pushed her aside. Angie eagerly came forward, but he didn't want any of her holes, not even her exquisite cunt. He briefly wondered if Kelvin or the gangbang had ruined her tight slut holes.

But Will didn't need any physical stimulation to cum, he needed mental stimulation. He grabbed the hook of the hanger and attempted to lift Angie by her captured nipples. She screamed at the pain radiating through her nipples and try as she might she couldn't get to her feet to relieve the pressure with the angle he was pulling, which put her off balance and at his mercy.

Will unclipped her nipples and she sobbed as the blood flooded back into her very abused, distended nipples. He didn't give her a chance to catch her breath as he crushed her nipples in his fingers and yanked as hard as he could. Her bloodcurdling scream was what he needed.

He came in long, heavy spurts, which hit her in the face and mouth as he continued to stretch her nipples to their limits. Will smirked and released her nipples. Angie fell to the ground, in a daze of pain from his brutal treatment of her thick, slutty nipples.

"What do you think?" he said wickedly, tilting his head to where Kate was standing looking quite hot and bothered after not being allowed to cum. "Will Alexander like her?"

"He should," she said softly. "He really like pretty girls who can handle pain."

xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers
12