Angie the Asian Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers

Will had loved when her pussy had squirted. He had known she liked a little pain from the photo she'd sent with the clothespin, but she liked it more than just a little and he had seen it for himself. It had been so fucking hot to mark her tits with his slaps and make her his slut. The best thrill was forcing her to obey his commands to show her tits on the street to those men and watch them slap her tits until she cried.

He had always been a possessive asshole, he had never liked to share his toys, especially with his older brother. Still there was something quite stimulating about watching his slut get her tits groped and abused by other men knowing that they would never get to taste her cunt or ass for themselves. It had also been the ultimate test of submission, to see if Angie really was the slut he'd been searching for.

Will glanced down at his iPhone where he had dozens of photos of her in progressively more explicit poses. The first photo had been of her topless, the last photo that had been sent this morning with her fingers spreading her pussy apart with her tits tied up in ropes and her nipples pinched by clamps. He had asked for progressively more provocative material and she had complied, much as she had obeyed him tonight even as he had pushed her into acting out her most explicit fantasies.

Angie truly was a big titty, Asian slut-- and now she was his submissive slut.


xxystory
xxystory
134 Followers
12