Angie's an Adult Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another twelve minutes or so later, Ronald and Jillian returned, both of them grinning like guilty cats. Jillian licked her chops as she thought about her nice little quickie with the married man. It was clear that both of them thoroughly enjoyed themselves, but also that Ronald would have to get worked up again. Jillian must have drained his balls good. Then again, Sam and Angie agreed silently that they could wait a bit for the next round of using Ronald. In the meantime, they had each other. It was worth it, anyway, to show that Ronald would get his fair share of pleasure out of this affair, too, as well as to make Jillian one satisfied slut.

When they left, Jillian was nice enough not only to pay their bill, but also to kiss each of them on the mouth, with plenty of tongue.

"You guys are welcome here, anytime you wish," she told each of them, particularly winking at Angie, "I want your ass next, baby, maybe that fox you have with you as well. Ronald is free to tag along, of course. The more the merrier."

"Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does she?" Sam commented as they got back in the van on the way to the parsonage: if the parishioners only knew what would go on there now.

"One juicy apple, too, I can tell you that," Ronald grinned at the memory of how Jillian rode him, cowgirl-style, in her mother's office.

"Well, I can't wait to taste said juices for myself, hon. You remembered not to wash your cock, right?" Sam reminded him with a shiver of anticipation.

"Damn straight, dear. Doesn't Angie deserve a taste, too, given how much she's helped us open our marriage?" Ronald noted.

"Naturally. Angie deserves to have us make her cum until she's worn out, too," Sam agreed, a statement that made the young neighbor respond by practically tearing off the minister's clothes when they were safely in the bedroom.

Before any of them knew it, all three of the participants were naked, with Angie the meat in the sandwich for now. Ronald was busy licking her sweet ass, while Sam's mouth was like hot lava on her pussy. Life was good and couldn't be better for Miss Sloane. She felt the rush of several imminent orgasms, one following another, as the couple devoured her lower half and met repeatedly across her taint with their tongues. She was definitely in Heaven now, at least the version that mattered here on Earth.

When the Mitchells switched places and continued eating her out, Angie wondered if she might be one of the youngest to have a heart attack from the excitement. She was wiped out, truly exhausted from the constant attention to her cunt and booty. She lay there, sighing with complete satiation as she came down from her sexual high. Totally contented, she was now on her back as she watched Sam suck and lick Ronald's dick to her delight.

"Hey, what am I supposed to clean from Ronnie's cock now?" Angie half-seriously complained.

"Me, of course. Taste every drop of my cum from his dick after he's fucked me again. Or better yet, mix it with your own by taking turns and then we can lick both of our fluids from his cock. Don't worry, you'll get plenty of chances to sample Jillian's juice, which I know that you want. From what she said, she's an equal-opportunity seductress, much like you. Ron, baby, I need your cock now. Fuck me hard on top of Angie and swap back and forth. I want to rub my cunt against hers while you pound me, too," Sam begged her husband, pouting as she bent over for him.

Ronald didn't have to be asked twice, and he started shoving his recovered cock inside Sam's pussy, while the reverend tribbed as much as she could with Angie. The friction added to the deliciousness of having her husband use her the way that she loved, driving Sam to her own point of no return. She also enjoyed French kissing Angie, letting Miss Sloane taste Jillian on her tongue, if not Ronald's cock. It was clear that three of them were far from done with each other. That was especially evident when Ronald moved out of Sam and thrust inside Angie for several moments, just as Sam had requested.

This movement between two different women, with his cock now hard as the strongest steel, while the same two women pressed their clits and pussies together, was better than the most intense threesome fantasies Ronald ever dreamed. In fact, he couldn't stop himself for much longer, and he finally came inside Sam on the next stroke back inside her. He had held out remarkably well, given the sheer excitement of pleasuring two absolute babes like these, probably helped by his encounter with Jillian.

Still, Ronald felt a bit embarrassed, as if he came far sooner than he intended. Sam and Angie weren't about to let that continue. Each of them kissed him on the mouth, giving him a great deal of tongue. Then Angie began cleaning Sam's pussy of Ronald's cum, licking as much as she could from the reverend's cunt. When she was satisfied, and when Samantha had a minor climax from the oral services the teenage lover gave her right then, the threesome all lay on the bed together, with Ronald nearly smothered in a loving heap of tangled limbs and bodies.

"Thank you, Angie," Sam told her with the sincerity of the truly gratified.

"Yes, thank you very much," Ronald added.

"Oh, you are so welcome that you don't even know. By the way, Ronald, in case you didn't guess, I had no complaints about your cumming when you did. Neither does Sam, do you?"

"Hell, no! We gals got exactly what we wanted. In fact, it's another reason that your romp with Jillian was such a great idea. It helped you hold out as long as you did. It couldn't have been easy, swapping from one woman to another. I'm pleased that you continued as long as you did," Sam reassured her hubby.

"Thank you, dear, and for the record, you aren't just any two women. You're the two sexiest women I've ever met," Ronald noted with a grin.

"Really? Just wait until you two get with some folks I know. My parents, for starters. Mom is one of the best, too. Not to mention Charmaine Dumont. She's turned over a brand new leaf. And Sam, you should give my dad the old college try, as well as Allan Dumont and Ray Lassiter. That's not even counting Sven Gustafsen, as well as the women I've noted. Hell, both of you would really like my teacher, Susie Davenport. Damn, that woman is sex on some very fine legs!" Angie encouraged them.

Samantha then froze in a real stare ... could it happen? Maybe there could be a second chance.

"What's wrong, Sam?" Angie and Ronald both wondered.

"Well, in case you forgot, Ron, my maiden name is Davenport. Susie Davenport is my sister. She wanted to be lovers, too, but I turned her down. Maybe I should see if she'll try again," Sam's eyes glazed over at the thought of lesbian incest ... yes, that would be spectacular.

"Guess something else runs in the family," Angie laughed, prompting Sam and Ronald to join in.

"Well, in the meantime, I'm horny again. You guys care to team up and eat me out, like we did Angie?" Sam pleaded.

"Works for me," Ronald quoted Hunter, while Angie snickered and they both dove in to feast on Sam's delicious pussy and ass.

The day was still young, after all. They had a lot more combinations left to try. None of them wished to stop until all three of them was completely satisfied and exhausted. How else to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon?

12