Couples Therapy

Story Info
The therapist has a solution for this couples poor sex life.
3.1k words
4.7
23.3k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was not looking forward to today. His wife Tracy and he were going to see a therapist. They had been married for 10 years and the spark just wasn't there anymore. In general things were okay, but over the years his wife had become more conservative and a lot less fun than when they had gotten married. She used to be a carefree spirit and with advancements at work and higher level degrees she had turned into a relatively stuck up woman. Everything had to be prim and proper. She wasn't any fun in the bedroom anymore. Sex was a chore done once a month and it didn't hold any excitement for him anymore. This was going to be a fun therapy session.

Because they were seeing the therapist for the first time, it had been requested that they have a two hour session so Steve and Tracy had each decided to just take the day off of work and they would find something to do afterwards. Their therapist was a highly recommended Beverly Hills therapist who was said to be a councilor to the stars. For Tracy that meant discretion and that was all that mattered to her.

They entered the office building and rode the elevator up to the top floor where they entered a tastefully decorated office. Before Steve got 10 feet in the door his eyes were drawn to the receptionist. It wasn't as though she was dressed improperly, but her shirt had one button too many undone showing off a beautiful expanse of cleavage. Her shirt was just a little too tight and her skirt just a little too short. Nothing that would really cause her to be out of place, but enough to raise an eyebrow or two.

They went in and Steve introduced himself and said they had a 10:00 appointment with Dr. Karen Song. The receptionist, who's desk name plate said, "Stephanie Powell" said, "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Edwards, won't you have a seat and the doctor will be right out to see you." I stepped over to the waiting area but my wife just had to be my wife. She said to the receptionist, "don't you think that shirt is a little too tight and a bit 'unprofessional'?" And she said it in a way that was just dripping with judgement.

Stephanie didn't miss a beat and replied in a cheerful manner, "Not at all Mrs. Edward, we like to be somewhat casual, cheerful and relaxing here. That means a somewhat looser dress code in order to make our guests feel more at home." Tracy was having none of it and took a seat one over from me. This was not going to be fun.

As we were waiting, something occurred to me looking at Stephanie's desk. "Stephanie, don't you use computers here?"

She replied, "No, that way there's nothing to be hacked. We have a lot of celebrities as our guests and what happens in these offices stays in these offices and we want to keep it that way. Part of why we get the reviews that we get and the clients we get is because of our discretion and couples therapy is very personal."

As she said this to me she was nibbling on the tip of her pen and I could swear she did it in a way that looked like she was licking a dick. I felt my jeans get just a little bit tighter and I tried to discreetly adjust myself. Tracy looked at me and said, "Stop fidgeting, it's almost time." Sigh.

Ten O'clock rolled around and the door to the therapists off opened. Dr. Song was standing behind the door and called out "Tracy and Steve? Please come in." We got up and stepped through the door into a nicely lit room that looked more like a living room than an office. There was a desk at one end but the bulk of the room was taken up by an "L" shaped sectional with a couple of ottomans. A lounge chair with a comfortable business-like chair sitting next to it like you would see in a movie. There was a row of floor to ceiling windows and the semi-transparent row of drapes was closed to create a more intimate atmosphere.

"Please, take a seat on the couch."

As we moved around the couch I got a good look at Dr. Karen Song. My first thought was "wow", she is hot (I'm a guy, that's always the first judgement we make). She was curvy in all of the right places, not too thin and not too big. She must have had "DD" breasts, a curvy ass and nice firm legs. She was dressed in a white button-down shirt that strained to contain her breasts. I could see the lacy texture of the bra she wore underneath. She was wearing a blue skirt that came down to mid-thigh and what was showing was beautiful, smooth legs. To top it off she was wearing high heels which really accentuated her ass.

I could already feel my wife getting judgy over her dress. But whatever, I was enjoying it. I felt myself getting a bit more turned on.

We sat on the couch and predictably she sat around two feet away from me to my left. I sank into the cushion and relaxed. Tracy, in a business suit, did not look comfortable on the couch.

Dr. Song came around and asked Tracy if she would be more comfortable taking her jacket off and Tracy predictably said, "No thank you, I'm fine" in a stiff and relatively cold voice.

"So, why don't you tell me a little about yourselves and why you're here today?"

I looked at my wife and said, "Why don't you start?"

"I don't have any particular problems with things right now Steve, so why don't you tell her why you dragged me here today?"

"Wow, okay, where to start. I guess we could start right there - Tracy doesn't think there is a problem and I do and it's been happening for a few years now. In basic, she's become cold, unattached, lost her sense of fun and playfulness and it effects everything from our conversations to sex. I feel like we need to fix it before there isn't any 'it' left."

"Tracy, what do you think about that?"

She fidgeted a bit and looked down at her hands. "Maybe he's a little right. I'm just so focused on my work and being professional and having to climb a male dominated corporate ladder and that's what's been important to me."

I was sort of stunned. She never came out and admitted that to me at all. Maybe we were going to make some progress.

"That's a great place to start Tracy and it's a completely understandable position. Let me ask this question in a somewhat crass way - when was the last time you got laid?"

I almost wanted to laugh and Tracy looked like a fish out of water - she didn't know how to respond and the doctor kept looking at her waiting for an answer. Tracy fidgeted some more. I knew the answer of course, but the answer she gave was a bit surprising.

"It's been years."

Now I was a bit puzzled, but I got it. I can't remember the last time we had mind-blowing sex.

"Tell me more because Steve looks like he's trying to fit it in with his view of reality."

"It isn't that we haven't had sex, although we only do that once in a while, it's that I haven't had an orgasm in forever and even when I do it isn't a great one. I don't see stars."

"Steve, your thoughts?"

"Well, she isn't wrong. She comes home from work, scolds me, has dinner and then goes and works again. When we do get into bed finally she's too tired and even when she's not too tired, she just doesn't seem enthusiastic about it, it seems like she is just going through the motions."

"Why don't the two of you kiss each other for me?"

"You mean, in front of you? Right here? Right now?" were the first words out of Tracy's mouth. For me, the idea of kissing my wife like that in front of another woman was turning me on and I started getting a bit stiffer in anticipation.

"Yes. Show me some passion, pretend I'm not here and it's just the two of you ten years ago. It's the best way for me to see what you can do."

I slid closer to Tracy and she looked at me quickly with a bit of apprehension. "Are you okay with this?"

"If it gets you to kiss me the way you used to, hell yes. Besides, doesn't it feel naughty to kiss like that in front of another woman?"

I put my hand on her right leg and leaned in to kiss her. She gave me a peck on the lips. I pressed my lips against her harder and tried to get her to kiss me back. Nothing. She seemed frozen.

"I, I don't know that I can just 'turn it on' anymore."

"Here, how about we do this Tracy, just watch Steve and I" and then Karen came around the ottoman, pulled me up off of the couch and planted one on me. Her moist lips touched mine and our lips parted and our tongues met. I couldn't believe I was kissing another woman in front of my wife, but she was so hot and I hadn't been turned on this much in a long time. She pressed her body into, pulled my head down against her and mashed her lips against mine harder.

I couldn't help it, my hand snaked behind her and grabbed her ass and pulled her against me. I could feel her tits pressed up against me and I knew she could feel how hard I was becoming. She moaned softly into my mouth. I could see Tracy sitting on the couch in shock, but I could also see a glimmer of desire. It looked like she was trembling a little bit but I couldn't be sure.

Karen stepped away from me and turned to Tracy, "can you do that for me Tracy?"

"I don't know if I can."

"Let's try this," Karen pulled Tracy up from the couch and then did something totally unexpected, she pulled Tracy's face to hers and kissed her full on, on the lips. I think Tracy was so surprised and shocked she wasn't able to move. Karen pulled her body close against hers and I could see their breasts mash together. I was flat out hard at this point and my dick was tenting my jeans a bit. It was getting almost painful.

At this point my mind went into overdrive. In an instant I was fantasizing about Tracy and Karen in a 69 while I fucked Tracy or even Karen with the other one licking my dick and her pussy at the same time. I fantasized about both of them giving me a blowjob at the same time and making me cum all over their faces. Other thoughts played in my head about titfucking both of them and my cum raining down on their amazing tits. The thoughts did not stop. Back to the unreal reality in front of me...

I heard Karen moan into Tracy's mouth. I stepped behind Tracy and put my arms around her and Karen a bit, pulled her hair out of the way and started kissing her neck. I pressed myself right up against Tracy's ass so she could feel how hard I was. I moaned into Tracy's neck so she could feel me.

Tracy was frozen stiff so Karen stepped back just a bit and started unbuttoning her blouse. One button at a time and as she did it she stepped back in and kissed just below her neck and worked her way down as she undid the buttons. She finished by pulling her blouse out of her skirt and pushing the shirt and jacket open. The upper half of Tracy's body was exposed to Karen and she started touching and kissing her everywhere from her stomach up to her neck and back to her lips. My hands reached around and found her breasts and began kneading them through her bra. I could feel her nipples and they were stiff as pencil erasers.

Karen unhooked the front clasp on Tracy's bra and it fell to the side exposing Tracy's DD tits. She didn't waste a second and took first one nipple and then the other into her mouth. Tracy started moaning louder and brought her hand up to hold Karen's head against her breast. At the same time she started grinding against me.

"That's better," said Karen. "Steve, take her skirt off," to which I complied immediately by stepping back and unzipping her skirt and pulling it down. She was only wearing panties and high heels at this point. Karen stepped back into her and kissed her hard on the lips. "Steve, why don't you lay her down on the couch and eat her pussy while I watch for a little bit?" She said it as a question, but it wasn't. I laid Tracy down (who was extremely pliant at this point) down on the couch with her back and head against one of the armrests. One leg hung off of the side of the couch. I got on the couch with her and saw her panties were absolutely soaked through.

Pulling her panties to the side I tasted her pussy for the first time in years. Just as sweet as ever I began licking her soaking wet slit from bottom to top and back again. I did it again and again with my tongue pressing ever further into her pussy. I pushed her leg up over the back of the couch so she was fully exposed to me and her lips parted. I sucked her clit into my mouth and tongued it. Tracy orgasmed full on. She let out a primal scream like she had been pent up for years. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her so hard I thought I would suffocate. I didn't let up. I kept plunging my tongue in and out of her pussy and her juices coated my face.

When I came up for air I saw another site that almost made me cum just from seeing it. Karen was now almost entirely naked. Her shirt was pulled open, bra undone, dress bunched up above her hips, panties off, both legs up on the couch. She was pinching and licking one nipple (yes, her tits were big enough that she could suck her own nipples) with a dildo being rammed in and out of her pussy. She had eye contact with my wife the whole time but she was seriously about to come. "Steve, make me cum the way you did Tracy."

I didn't hesitate. I quickly got between her knees on the floor, pulled her dildo out and plunged my tongue between her lips. Her clit was so big and hard and I didn't have to look hard to find it. I simply sucked it into my lips and ran my tongue around it again and again. She was so close it didn't take any more than that for her to come. Her knees clamped around my head and I felt my face get wet again as she squirted her cum all over me. She tasted sweet, like honey and sucked her clit more. She moaned loudly and her whole body shook. I looked up and she was squeezing both nipples.

Finally her orgasm subsided and she looked down at me and said, "Thank you, I needed that - you two are so hot together. Why don't we get to the good part now - it's time to fuck your wife. Not make love to her, not have sex with her, just fuck her the way you've always wanted to. Show her how hot she makes you and what you want to do to her."

I looked over at my wife. After her orgasm she was practically catatonic. I stood up and Karen leaned forward to unzip my jeans and pull them and my underwear down. I was so hard that my dick snapped up and her in the face. She gazed at it, took it in her hand and started licking the pre-cum off of the tip. Then she plunged my cock into her mouth and jacked me off at the same time. "To get you nice and wet for Tracy."

I pulled away from her, turned around positioned my cock at the entrance to Tracy's pussy. "That's it Steve, take her!" Karen ordered. I gave in. I plunged all the way into Tracy and that got her out of her catatonic state. She inhaled sharply and said, "yes Steve, fuck me please," and I did. I pounded her pussy like there was no tomorrow. For a little bit, the only noise in the room were my balls slapping her ass. I pulled both of her legs up so her knees were almost up at her head, pulled myself up above her and bottomed out in her.

At this point Tracy simply didn't stop moaning. I think she had three or four orgasms, but I didn't care at that point. This is how I fantasized fucking her and didn't want it to stop. This was the Tracy of old. While I was pounding her and getting closer to coming, I felt a hand caressing my balls while I was thrusting in and out of Tracy. I glanced over and saw Karen, one hand pinching her nipple and the other behind me, fondling me.

"How about one more bit of fun to help really get you over the edge?" Karen stood up and took her skirt off - she was now completely naked. She faced Tracy and hooked one leg over the couch and lowered her dripping pussy onto Tracy's face. Tracy's tongue snaked out and started licking her shaved pussy. Her hands went to her tits and started squeezing her nipples. I lost it. I pushed into her one more time, pulled back and exploded. I came all over Karen's back, Tracy's tits, stomach and pussy. It was like a never ending rain of cum everywhere. Tracy screamed into Karen's pussy which caused Karen to orgasm again and flood Tracy's face with cum.

Karen slumped forward, I slumped forward. This was going to be some good therapy.

In the outer room, Stephanie had an amazing orgasm with her fingers buried in her pussy. Her shirt was open and her bra straps pulled down which just accentuated the size of her tits. Her nipples were hard and her chair was soaked with cum. She reached over and clicked off the intercom. She loved these sessions and she knew this was only the first of many with Steve and Tracy.

To be continued...