Angie's an Adult Redux Pt. 04

Story Info
Angie is drawn into her parents' swinging circle.
1.8k words
4.19
14.2k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
808 Followers

"Fuck me!" Angie screamed, as Sven Gustafson pounded her sweet pussy.

Right next to them, on a nearby sleeping bag, Ronald Mitchell screwed Susie Davenport and Samantha sat on her face. There was no doubt of how great it felt for the Episcopal minister to have her own sister eat her out while Ronald went balls deep inside the teacher, but the noise made it even better, as Susie screamed her ecstasy at taking it from the detective's fine cock.

Just in the hallway, Miles Sloane rammed Charmaine Dumont, while Allan was balls deep inside Angie's mom, Pamela. Something about fucking the mother after screwing the daughter was absolutely delicious to him. As for Ray Lassiter, his cock was busy giving it hard to Jillian, the waitress from Sapphire.

While Ray did that, Jillian's ass was rimmed by Janet, her own mother, who might have been Sapphic, but not gay enough to protest when Charles Hillsley entered her pussy from behind. It turned out that her sexuality was a little "fluid" than Jillian had realized, in fact, the divorce being more due to the personal revulsion toward her brutish husband, Jillian's father Reed, who was now in prison for his assault on Janet's ex-girlfriend, Celia. Hell, even Janet had thought that she was a pure lesbian until lately, when the men in Angie's new sex club initiated her to her ecstasy, receiving her first ever straight orgasms from a gang-bang.

Celia got extremely jealous and dumped Janet right then, but everyone knew that she would be back, being unable to keep her mouth off Janet's pussy. Whether that meant the end of Janet's trysts with the club remained to be seen, but for now, she was a full member.

Teresa Hillsley, meanwhile, took it hard in the ass from Jack Davenport, Susie's husband who was also her first cousin. This orgy had been going on for at least half an hour and it showed no signs of stopped any time soon. This was round two, and there were already plans for all kinds of kinky fun.

Sure enough, the doorbell rang right then, and Sven answered the door, as it was his home this time around that hosted the sex party. Celia was at the door, crying and calling for Janet, who apologized to Jillian and Charles as she rose to deal with her personal drama, hopefully not drawing the others too much into it. It was a bit of a mood killer, but that was forgiven, because this was a very real moment for someone that everyone present loved. Besides, everyone had cum already at least once, and more could wait until after the situation had been resolved. They were far too worried about Janet to think of their own personal gratification.

More sobbing, a lot of talking, and then several wet kisses later, Janet and Celia came inside together, no one overly worrying that Celia was clothed while Janet was nude. Both women were much happier, though some tears still had to be wiped away from their now smiling faces. Clearly, they had brought each other some kind of solace, and it seemed very clear that they were back together as a couple.

Sure, Celia's mouth now descended to Janet's pussy in full view of everyone else. She kissed, licked, nibbled, and sucked on her lover's cunt, making Janet moan in everyone's hearing. This was make-up sex, plain as day, just much more public than usual and full of incredible passion, especially once Janet came and pulled Celia up for a French kiss. Then Celia's pants came down, followed by her underwear and her high heels, while Janet turned her over to rim her openly, where everyone could see them. This lasted what seemed an eternity of pleasure, before it stopped only because Celia's fourth mini-orgasm was dangerously close to wearing her out and making her collapse.

The shower that followed was a very long one, and no one doubted that this was about the sex as well, after which they borrowed Sven's bath towels to dry off, and then streaked into the hallway.

"Folks, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that Celia and I are back together and we have decided to get married! The bad news is that Celia still won't share me, so I'm afraid it's no more to the swinging, boys and girls. It was fun while it lasted, but we have talked it over and agreed to a compromise. You can watch us and we can watch you, many times, since we don't mind showing off. There will be moments of very private and passionate lovemaking, however, and in those times, we will appreciate respect for our privacy and need for intimacy.

"So, there. That's the deal. I am open personally to it in principle, but not at the cost of breaking Celia's heart again. I refuse to do that to her, ever again. I love her too much for that. So, it's back to monogamy, but with a nice little bonus of exhibitionism now and then. Tonight was the first of many such incidents. Sorry, especially to you, Jillian, but I can't hurt Celia ever again. You will forgive me, right?" Janet stopped long enough to listen to her daughter's response.

"Mom, it's okay. We had a nice little fling, as you said, but I know how much Celia means to you. Now more than ever. She, not Dad and certainly not me, is the great love of your life. She makes you happy in a way that no one else can and you do the same for her. That's clear as day now to all of us. There's nothing to forgive, Mom. I still love you very much. Congratulations to both of you on the engagement. Welcome to the family, Celia," Jillian kissed her mother, albeit wisely avoiding the use of tongue ... after which, she hugged Celia very warmly.

"Hey, it's totally cool. You can even spend the night in the master bedroom to celebrate and rehearse your wedding night, ladies. I will hit the sack in the guest bedroom and I swear to be a perfect gentleman, respecting your engagement and all that. Congratulations. What you ladies have is a beautiful thing, and while we live differently in our swinging lifestyle, that doesn't take away from the beauty of your passion for each other. I'm very happy for both of you," Sven assured both women.

Secretly, however, the Swede admitted to himself that it would be a while before he washed those bed sheets after the fact ... he planned to sleep on top of their womanly juices for as long as he could stand to do so.

"Thank you, Sven, and just for that attitude and offer, I'm going to give you and the rest of the club here two free pizzas a year for the rest of your lives. I'm not kidding. Don't worry. My business is doing very well and two pizzas in 365 days won't break the bank. Mr. Kawashira's investment is really helping, by the way. Quite the son-in-law I'm getting, isn't he? When Jillian marries him, I will be one proud mother indeed. His willingness to babysit tonight will be rewarded, I trust?" Janet turned to her daughter.

"Of course, Mom. You know the rule. Someone sits out the club orgy every time to serve as babysitter. That's the deal. It is Yasu's turn and no doubt he is letting them watch old Godzilla movies all night long, knowing him, or telling them stories about the samurai as they really were. Trust me, I have a little plan to express my gratitude better than he could ever guess, that sweet fiancé of mine," Jillian licked her lips at that prospect.

"I knew it!" Janet laughed, before dragging her lover off to Sven's bedroom and locking the door.

"So, what now?" Sven asked, just before Charles and Teresa both knelt to suck his dick together.

"We have a proposition for you, Sven. It wouldn't have to exclude anyone else. We want to be a permanent ménage a trois with you, honey. We'd like to move in together and raise our family together as well. You'd basically be my second husband and Charles's first, since he also has a wife, namely me. The more we thought about it, the better it sounded to both of us. How about it, Sven? Club or no club, you'd get to fuck both of us as long as we live," Teresa winked at Sven before she rejoined the blowjob that Charles continued to give him.

"Oh, God, yes!" Sven answered, undeniably meaning both the oral servicing from the couple and the marriage proposal from the Hillsleys, a truly delightful duo from Bristol, England.

"Damn, that is one sexy trio," Miles reacted to the scene, even as Jillian bent over in front of him and offered him her ass.

Angie, meanwhile, felt the incredible pleasure of Ray's cock up her butt while Allan's dick sank into her pussy to DP her again. When Charmaine saw that, lust completely took over and she pushed Jack Davenport to the ground to mount his cock with her pussy. Ronald Mitchell grabbed Pamela Sloane and started fucking her wildly, thinking how much she was like Angie in so many delicious ways, even as his wife got busy eating her sister Susie out with amazing enthusiasm and evident hunger.

For Angie, it was a vindication of her whole effort, her push to bring so many lovers together, and she hoped that someday Celia and Janet would rejoin them as a couple, though she would respect their choices in any case. Many of these people were already lovers, but she had helped stitch and glue this collection of partners into a new community of companions devoted to embracing their passions instead of repressing them.

As Angie felt the two men cum inside her holes, she herself came uncontrollably and probably scared half the neighbors, or so she feared after the fact. Having two men's loads, not counting Sven's from before, deep within her various holes absolutely made Angie cream herself, especially as she now witnessed the other men and women cum as well.

Everyone now quite worn out from the emotional as well as physical strain, most of those present chose to simply snuggle up right there on the sleeping bags, though Sven as planned took the guest bed and the Hillsleys gladly joined him there to spoon for the night ... the first night of their new triple marriage. Few among them saw Angie slip off with Jillian to surprise Yasuko Kawashira for his reward ... a threesome that Jillian hurriedly proposed in a whisper and to which Angie agreed with a wink. Together, they were gonna rock that man's world in a way that he would never forget.

All in all, one hell of night ... even for the Reverend Samantha Mitchell, now happily sleeping one side of Ronald while Susie took the other ... a very nice way to ensure that an orgy would start all over again ... including one hell of a combo of threesomes. It couldn't be better if they planned it, except for maybe the Celia issue, of course.

SevMax2
SevMax2
808 Followers