Angie's Craving Ch. 02

Story Info
An Asian wife gets lost further in BBC.
11.4k words
3.84
12.6k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/23/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanteVero
DanteVero
31 Followers

Jack sat down on the bed and started rubbing Angie's back. "I'm so happy you got to experience that, it was super hot for me even though I left the room. My dick was so hard imagining what was happening between you and Damon."

Angie sighed happily as her husband's fingers kneaded her soft skin. "I don't think I've ever seen you this excited, honey," Jack said. "You've been getting hornier all day."

Angie blushed in embarrassment as she thought back to all the sexual tension between her and Damon today. How things started off so playfully at the club and here they are now, basking in the naked afterglow.

Angie sat up and hugged Jack tightly. She whispered into his ear, "I don't know what came over me today, Jack. I swear, it's like I became a different person. I'm not the same girl you married anymore."

Jack's heart skipped a beat at the sound of those words. He was shocked to hear his wife talk about herself in such a vulnerable way. He realized that she was no longer afraid of being intimate with another man.

Angie kissed Jack and then sat back down on Damon's lap. She scooted in close to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. She turned her head and smiled as she said, "I love you so much, Jack."

"I love you too, Angie."

"You know I wouldn't have agreed to go out tonight if I didn't want this, right? You have nothing to worry about."

Jack knew that his wife was being completely honest with him. She was always open with him about her sexual desires and she never lied to him about anything. He was comforted knowing that she had begun to explore a side of herself she had never allowed herself to indulge in before.

Damon leaned forward as he turned Angie's face towards him. He began kissing Angie passionately. He tasted her lips hungrily as his hands roamed freely over her body. Jack watched the couple share a long deep kiss before Damon suggested his next idea. "I need a shower after that, how about you join me, Angie?" We can leave the door open so Jack can watch." Angie looked at Jack with lust-filled eyes, she wanted him to approve so badly.

Jack nodded. He was extremely turned on by the thought of his wife naked in the shower with Damon.

Damon stood up and pulled Angie with him. He picked her up with ease and carried her to the bathroom like a bride. As soon as they entered the room, he put her down and moved toward the shower. He turned the heat on fairly high and soon enough there was some slight steam in the room. He took Angie's hand as they went into the luxurious hotel shower.

Jack put a chair down right outside of the open bathroom door to watch. He wondered if anything would happen in the shower or if Damon and Angie would just lightly play and clean each other off. But, after a few minutes, Damon's hands began exploring Angie's body once again. He began caressing her breasts and her firm stomach. He moved his hands down to her shapely thighs and then further still to her wet pussy.

Damon pulled Angie close to him and started kissing her again. He pushed her against the wall and kept kissing her passionately as he reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. His cock was rock hard again as he heard the sloshing of water from the shower. He hoped that Jack would get an eyeful of his wife's wet pussy as she leaned back against the tiled wall.

Jack could feel himself getting aroused as he watched his wife playing with Damon. He had never seen her act so aggressively toward any man before. Her lustful attitude had become infectious and he couldn't stop thinking about what was happening. He was really curious to see how far Damon would take things with his wife for a second time in one night.

Jack continued watching as Damon's hands began to move faster. He was also surprised at how quickly Angie responded to his touch. She seemed to be craving more and more of his attention.

After several minutes of petting, Damon grabbed a bottle of body wash from the shelf and squirted some into his hands. He rubbed it all over Angie's body as she moaned with satisfaction. He used the soapy lather to massage her tits and then moved lower down her body. He continued massaging her legs and lathering her thighs.

Damon glanced over at Jack and saw that he was watching intently. He gave him a wink and then turned back to Angie. He lifted one of her legs up onto the shower seat on the side as he continued to lather her inner thighs.

Jack was impressed that Damon was taking his time. He really liked the way Angie looked in the shower as Damon worked her up. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes and she was biting her lip seductively. Jack could tell that she was really getting into the scene.

After a few moments, Damon slowly slid one finger inside Angie's dripping pussy again. He smiled as he felt the hot walls of her vagina grab his finger. He worked her up for a while as she continued to moan.

Jack was enjoying the show so much. He was hoping that Damon would eventually go all the way and fuck Angie in the shower.

Damon was happy to have found a woman who was so willing to be dominated. He loved the fact that she was so vocal about her pleasure. He knew that she was a very sexual woman and he wanted to bring out all of her hidden desires.

Damon pulled his finger out of Angie's snatch and turned her around with her body against the glass door, her tits pressed into the glass. He then squeezed some more body wash from the bottle. He squirted some in his palm and then spread it over Angie's ass cheeks. He leaned forward and began to lather her ass crack.

Angie's eyes were closed as she let out a soft moan. She was so turned on by Damon's actions. She was loving the way he was touching her body. She was also getting turned on by the fact that Jack was watching every single thing that was going on.

Damon grabbed her ass cheeks. He squeezed them tightly as the soap washed off her body. All of a sudden, he leaned under her ass and brought his mouth to her pussy. He began kissing her there softly.

Angie's eyes opened wide when she felt Damon's lips on her pussy. She was shocked at the sensation but she also loved it. She felt a rush of excitement knowing that her husband was about to watch her get her pussy eaten.

Damon began licking and sucking her clit. He kept his tongue moving back and forth over her sensitive bud. He teased her with light flicks of his tongue. He knew that this would drive Angie crazy. He knew that she needed to cum again soon. Damon was in heaven as he ate out this married Asian's sweet pussy. He loved the way she tasted. He loved the way her pussy was so wet and ready for him. He loved the way she was moaning and groaning above him.

Then, he stuck his tongue deep inside of her and moved it around her inner walls.

Angie was starting to feel the pressure building in her body. She was getting close to an orgasm. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She was so turned on by Damon's tongue. She couldn't believe how good it felt.

Damon reached around and rubbed her clit with his hand while eating her out. He knew that this was the key to making her explode.

Jack was getting so turned on by the sight of his wife getting eaten out in the shower. He had never seen her act so slutty and submissive.

Angie was getting closer to her orgasm now. She was breathing heavily as she tried to hold back her moans. She knew that she would lose control if she didn't stop now. She was trying her best to keep quiet but her body was getting too excited.

Damon could feel her pussy tightening around his tongue. He knew that she was about to cum. He moved his tongue up and down her slit as he continued rubbing her clit. He knew that this was her last chance to stop him before the inevitable.

"Ughhhh, Damon. You make me feel so fucking good, it's too much for me." She moaned deeply as her eyes closed.

Damon knew that he had her right where he wanted her. He was sure that she wouldn't be able to hold back. He was about to make her cum with his tongue.

Jack was so turned on that he didn't know what to do with himself. His erection was throbbing inside of his pants.

Angie couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't hold back her moans any longer. She was breathing heavily as she tried to keep her screams inside of her throat, but she failed.

"FUCCCK. MY PUSSY'S ON FIRE, PLEASE STOP, DAMON. I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Angie yelled out frantically as she gripped the shower handle tight. Her eyes were rolling back into her head as she came. Her body convulsed uncontrollably.

"I'm CUMMING! OH GOD, I'M CUMMING! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! UHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Angie screamed loudly as she writhed against the shower door. She felt her legs start to go numb. The pleasure was too much for her to handle.

Damon smiled as he continued his relentless barrage on her pussy with his tongue. The fact that he continued eating Angie out while she came only heightened the pleasure for her. He knew that she was done for. He knew that he had won.

"I'M CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Angie screamed in ecstasy as her toes curled. She grabbed the shower wall tightly. She squeezed her legs together tightly around Damon's head and shut her eyes as the pleasure racked through her entire body. She held onto the wall as she felt the waves of pleasure wash over her. She knew that she was done. Her body was exhausted from the orgasm. The pleasure had been too intense for her. She was completely spent but Damon just wouldn't stop. He kept going even though he knew that she was finished.

"FUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Angie screamed in frustration as she felt Damon lick up every single drop of her juices. She couldn't take it anymore, the sensation was overwhelming. The pleasure was just too much for her. "DAAAAAAAMON PLEASE STOPPPPPPP, FUCK!"

But Damon had no intention of stopping. He was determined to make her into a complete slut in front of her husband.

"That's it, baby girl. Give your man a show." Damon said calmly as he continued sucking her pussy.

Angie continued to scream and tried pushing Damon's head away from her pussy. "I CAN'T TAKE IT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" Damon held her firmly against the glass and continued his onslaught.

Jack was in awe. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen in his life. He could barely move. He watched in amazement as Angie continued getting eaten out by Damon. He was so turned on that he couldn't even speak.

After what felt like an eternity, Damon finally stood up. He watched as Angie continued to shake from her massive orgasm. He looked at Jack and smiled. Jack's eyes were glued to Angie's shaking body. His mouth was hanging open. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"That was amazing," Damon said as he pressed himself against Angie's back and wrapped his arms around her. She finished reacting to her orgasm and let Damon hold her firmly in his arms. His throbbing cock slipped in between Angie's ass cheeks as he held her. Angie was too tired to even reply. Damon pulled her hair back and kissed her deeply. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. They both moaned loudly and passionately.

"You are absolutely stunning," Damon whispered in Angie's ear. "I'm so glad that you agreed to do this with me."

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of Damon's lips on hers.

"You're such an incredible woman," Damon added as he continued kissing Angie. "You're so beautiful and sexy. It's so hot to have you be my toy."

Angie could feel Damon's large penis pressing between her ass. She was still recovering from her massive orgasm but she loved having Damon's cock between her ass cheeks. It made her feel extremely feminine.

All of a sudden, Damon stepped back and he pulled Angie by the hand towards him. He lifted her up and without thinking she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and put her arms behind his neck to hold on. Damon started rubbing his cock against her pussy, she realized he wanted to fuck her again!

"Oh my God, wait! What are you doing? I can't take anymore," Angie cried out in frustration as she tried climbing off of him. She pushed his chest to get away but Damon wouldn't release his grip.

"I'm not done with you yet. Not by a long shot," Damon growled.

"This is crazy, my pussy can't handle anything else right now. Especially your huge fucking cock, please," Angie whimpered.

Damon ignored her and inserted only his big dick head at first. Angie squealed and shuddered as she looked Damon pleadingly in his eyes. Damon slowly entered and exited her pussy with the tip of his dick just to rile her up. He waited for Angie to say something, he wanted her to ask for it.

The pleasure started returning to Angie as she eased herself. She looked over at Jack and saw that he was still watching intently. Something about his presence made Angie want to be even more naughty.

Damon locked lips with her as he continued slipping his tip in and out. Finally, Angie's lust fully took over again.

She broke their kiss and looked Damon in the eye.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

Damon grinned, he didn't need her to say it twice. In one quick motion, he slammed the full length of his nine-inch dick into Angie's tight Asian pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD," Angie yelled out as her mind went blank.

Damon grabbed both of Angie's legs and held them tightly against his sides. With one powerful but slow thrust after another, he bottomed out inside of her and began pumping in and out of her cunt to drive her wild.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK ME!" Angie screamed.

Damon picked up the pace and started pounding away at Angie's pussy harder and harder. Her tits were slapping against Damon's chest as he pounded away at her. Angie was squeezing his neck hard, unable to form thoughts in her head.

Damon wanted her to submit fully to him in front of her husband. "Tell me you love this black dick!" he said intensely while banging her brains out.

"UGHHHHHHH I LOVE YOUR BLACK DICK!" Angie yelled out with her eyes clenched shut.

"Say it again!" Damon commanded.

"I LOVE YOUR HUGE BLACK COCK!" Angie screamed.

Damon kept fucking Angie relentlessly, his dick was so big that every single one of his strokes pushed her cervix back and forth.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

He fucked her in that position for ten minutes as she moaned with intense pleasure. She never knew sex could be this good. Every time she felt him go deeper, she would scream louder. Damon then pulled out of her and turned her around. He bent her over and once again had her tits pressed against the shower door. He was going to take her doggy style next. He grabbed both of her arms and pulled them back as he entered her from behind. His dick slipped back in easily this time.

"OHHHH GOD YESSSS THAT'S IT! FUCK ME LIKE YOU OWN ME!" Angie yelled out.

The two of them were breathing heavily with water dripping down their bodies.

Damon slapped her ass, which caused her to let out a loud yelp.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Yes! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." She replied.

Damon slapped her ass again and pumped her faster than before.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE!"

Her back arched as she squeezed her pussy tightly around Damon's powerful member. Damon's pelvis kept clapping against her big ass. The sound echoed throughout the room until they finally reached a crescendo when Angie shouted: "DAMONNNN NOOOOOOO!!"

Damon kept fucking her mercilessly, slapping her ass as he continued to pound her hard. She kept screaming out his name as he fucked her from behind. She couldn't help but moan out loud every time his cock hit her g-spot. She loved the way her body was being treated like a sex toy by this big black stud.

"Fuck you're so tight!" Damon yelled out as he had his way with this sexy Asian wife. He grabbed her throat from behind and lifted her head. He stuck his tongue into her mouth to muffle her screams as she continued getting penetrated.

"MMMMMMMMMMM" Angie moaned into Damon's mouth. She had lost all control of the situation which drove her even more wild. She was Damon's pet in this moment, her submissive nature coming to the forefront. Her pussy was getting stretched beyond belief. Damon grabbed her tits while continuing to kiss and fuck her deeply. The fact that she was moaning into his mouth only turned him on even more. He knew he was taking her to heights she'd never experienced with Jack.

"MMMMMMMMMM" Angie continued groaning into his mouth like a wounded animal. She was in pure bliss, her mind blanking out from the pure ecstasy. She wanted more. More sex. More orgasms. More of everything. She didn't care anymore. All she cared about was feeling his big black cock in her tight wet pussy.

"MMMMMMMMM." She couldn't take it anymore, she had to let her screams out fully. She broke away from the kiss and yelled at the top of her lungs.

"STOP!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Damon stopped thrusting for a brief second, he left his cock buried in her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Angie cried out in pleasure.

Damon remained inside of her while she came all over his dick.

"Ughhhhhh," she groaned as her body shook with intense euphoria.

Damon looked at her with complete satisfaction. Seeing a married woman reaching this point was something that never got old. But Damon hadn't cum yet, he still needed to fill her pussy with cum. He pulled nearly all of his cock out of her pussy, leaving just the tip in. Angie had no idea that Damon was about to go back in for the final moments of their session.

Damon went back inside of her with full force, his cock hitting her g-spot once again.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she yelped. She could not believe this man hadn't cum yet. Her voice sounded like an animal in heat.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" He warned.

"Don't hold back! Cum inside my pussy now!" Angie pleaded.

Damon laughed. He hadn't planned on holding anything back.

"CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY NOW!" she repeated.

Damon exploded deep inside of her, filling her up completely. Angie orgasmed at the same time as Damon. They spent a minute or two gathering their breath, both unable to speak. Then Damon led Angie outside of the shower and dried both of them off with a towel. She then wrapped the towel around her body and ran out of the bathroom toward the bed. She jumped onto the bed and was breathing heavily. She was so turned on by everything that just happened. She was also a little embarrassed that she lost control like that. She didn't know what to do with herself.

Jack walked over to the bed and sat down next to his wife. "That was so sexy, baby. You looked so hot in the shower. I can't believe that you lost control like that. I don't think I've ever seen you cum so hard from sex before."

"I don't think I've ever cum like that before either, Jack. I've always been a very reserved person. But after what just happened with Damon, I think I am going to become a very sexual woman. I really liked the way he ate and fucked my pussy. I hope that we get to do that again soon," she said with an absolutely devious smile.

Her aroused state felt never-ending...she was also starting to feel very confused about her feelings. Angie knew that she was in trouble. She felt her heart beating fast and her nipples were rock hard.

"Damon is a very sexual man, Jack. He knows exactly how to please a woman. He's also a great kisser. I really enjoyed everything tonight...I feel like I'll want to see him again even after we check out tomorrow."

Damon then walked out of the shower, still naked. "Wow Angie, looks like I wore you out, huh?" Damon asked with a laugh.

Angie just nodded silently, smiling as she stared at his muscular body.

DanteVero
DanteVero
31 Followers