Angie's Craving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you better get used to that feeling because you know where my cock lives, right?" Damon grinned wickedly.

Angie rolled her eyes and giggled. "You're so bad."

"That's why I like you so much. You put up this shield but on the inside you know you enjoy yourself in this situation" Damon complimented her. "Besides, if Jack knew you were here with me, I'm sure it would turn him on."

"Yeah right," Angie scoffed.

Damon chuckled. "No seriously, there's nothing sexier than having your man watch as another dude brings you to countless orgasms. It makes me want to fuck you harder."

Angie groaned as she stared at Damon. She realized he was right and she would never be able to keep her promise to be good tonight.

Angie could barely think straight as her emotions spiraled out of control. She was tipsy from the wine but she wanted another glass. She couldn't resist the temptation to continue drinking. The alcohol loosened her inhibitions and she felt her body starting to yearn for Damon. She glanced over at him and noticed his cock was rock-hard in his jeans. The bulge was huge. She licked her lips at the sight of it.

"I think you're going to be very happy once you see this thing in person again," Damon whispered.

Angie shook her head and continued to stare at Damon's crotch. She couldn't believe how the night was developing after she promised herself to behave. Her mouth began to water.

Damon must have seen the lust in her eyes and decided to tease her.

"I'm going to give you a show you won't forget," Damon said as he stood up and began taking off his pants.

Angie's face was a mix of lust and surprise. "No fair, you can't just keep showing me your cock!"

Damon smiled and winked at Angie. "Don't worry, just enjoy the show."

Angie watched as he pulled his jeans off and kicked them away. Then he slid his boxers down before kicking those off too. He stood about one foot away from Angie. He looked like a sexual god with that perfect body.

Angie felt her heart racing as she looked up at him. The view of his nude body was mesmerizing. His tight abs and chiseled chest made her shiver. He was even bigger than she remembered. He was packing one hell of a dick. She bit her lip looking at it.

Damon saw that Angie was struggling to stay focused and needed more encouragement. He grabbed his semi-erect cock and held it close to her face.

"Come on, babe, take a look. Do you like what you see?" Damon asked seductively.

Angie swallowed hard as she eyed his thick shaft. She bit her lip again nervously as she watched him stroke it slowly.

"Mmmm, I bet you like that, huh?" Damon said as he stroked himself faster while staring down at Angie.

Angie nodded silently as she watched Damon jack himself off. His strokes were now slow and deliberate, he wanted to put on a show for Angie. He gripped the base of his penis with his left hand as he masturbated with his right hand. His balls were hanging low, swaying back and forth as they swayed against his muscular thighs.

Angie loved watching him touch himself and seeing how sexy he looked doing it. He looked like a porn star fucking himself.

"You're so beautiful, Angie," Damon whispered as he rubbed himself. He leaned forward and placed his hand on top of Angie's. He pressed her palm against his balls as he kept stroking himself. His dick was slick with precum now. "I'm going to take care of you tonight, Angie."

Angie moaned softly as she enjoyed feeling Damon's balls in her hands. Her pussy started to moisten as she remembered how good it felt to touch his body. Suddenly she pulled her hand away.

"Nice try, but nothing is going to happen tonight, Damon. I already did more than I said I would," Angie said with a pout.

Damon grinned deviously. "You've got it all wrong. You don't want to say no. I want you to be my little slut and beg me for my cum."

Angie smirked. "Is that so?"

"I bet you'd love to have me shoot my load deep inside your hot pussy again," Damon taunted.

Angie blushed and then quickly turned redder. She wasn't embarrassed by the idea of being called a slut or anything. No, it was the thought of actually having sex with Damon again that caused her embarrassment.

"Damon, please don't tease anymore," Angie begged as she looked up at him.

Damon's eyes darkened and he took Angie's wrist in his grip. "Are you sure? I can make you feel so good, Angie. I'm not stopping until I blow my load."

Angie's heart was beating wildly. "Please, Damon, I just want to talk."

Damon frowned. "I know you're trying to act innocent, Angie, but I don't buy it. I want to fuck you and if you aren't ready yet, then we'll wait."

Angie's cheeks burned crimson and her entire body was on fire. She knew if she didn't leave soon that she'd inevitably end up in Damon's bed.

"I can't do this," Angie muttered as she struggled against his grasp.

Damon laughed. "Okay, fine. I guess I can stop."

Angie sighed in relief as Damon released her wrist. She immediately went for the wine bottle again. Angie poured herself another glass and drank half of it down. She gave the empty bottle to Damon.

"You're such a lightweight," Damon joked as he set the empty bottle down.

Angie giggled. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, I shouldn't drink so much. It's been a long day."

They went into the living room area and sat down next to each other on the leather couch. Damon hadn't put his clothes back on yet. Angie was both uncomfortable and turned on.

"What do you wanna chat about?" Damon asked.

Angie cleared her throat. "Well, there are several things I wanted to discuss."

Damon raised an eyebrow. "Such as?"

Angie didn't know where to begin. "Well, am I the first married woman you've ever fucked?"

Damon shook his head. "No, I've been with plenty of women before who were married."

"How many?"

Damon shrugged. "I'm not exactly counting."

Angie looked at him in surprise. "So this fantasy of a married woman fucking someone else is common?"

Damon chuckled. "Yeah, a lot of men have fantasies like these. That's why I love playing with you. You're different though."

Angie wondered what he meant by that. Maybe he liked the fact that she was the only Asian girl he had ever fucked. Or maybe he preferred the fact that she was a submissive wife who loved giving him pleasure. Either way, he seemed to be enjoying their conversation.

"So how often does this kind of thing happen?" Angie asked.

Damon shrugged. "Hard to say. It varies from person to person. Some are very adventurous while others prefer more traditional sex."

Angie nodded in agreement. "So what would you say is the most satisfying part of this whole scenario?"

Damon pondered her question. "Hmmm... The best part of it is knowing I'm fucking someone better than their husband. You deserve to be satisfied by something you can never achieve with Jack."

Angie smiled at Damon's words.

Damon chuckled. "I know I satisfy you more than your husband. You always get so wet when I'm around. I bet your pussy is dripping right now. How much of it is from me making you cum this morning and how much is from thinking about having sex with me again?"

Angie couldn't hide the blush on her face. She hoped he wouldn't notice.

"What's wrong? I can tell you're hiding something. Don't worry, I'll find out sooner or later."

Angie squeezed her thighs together tightly. "Nothing, really. It's just..."

Damon narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Just what?"

"I just don't think I can have sex with you again," Angie said in a small voice.

Damon scoffed. "Why not?"

Angie lowered her gaze to the floor. "I just don't want to cheat on Jack."

Damon smiled. "Oh, come on, babe. You can't be serious! If he was here he'd probably agree to the idea. We're just having a little fun. Nothing to get upset about. Besides, you came so hard last night. I can tell you still need it. Are you sure you don't want to try again?"

Angie looked up at him. "I don't know. What if it hurts him? He's my husband and I promised myself to stay faithful."

Damon shook his head. "Trust me, he'll understand once he sees how turned on you are over it. He knows that you love sex and that's the only reason you agreed to his fantasy in the first place. He doesn't mind at all. He told me as long as it isn't too frequent I could fuck you whenever I wanted."

Angie's eyebrows raised, "he said that?" she asked incredulously.

Damon nodded. "Yeah, he told me when you were in the bathroom at the hotel yesterday. He said that you would probably be too shy to mention it to him but he's fine with us continuing to fuck!"

Angie was shocked by his revelation. "He said that? I mean... I know he's okay with the fantasy but I hadn't realized he's okay with us continuing this."

Damon nodded. "I'm telling you, Angie, he's very open-minded and he loves to watch you getting fucked. He wants you to enjoy yourself. He thinks it's hot to see you with a black man. He's obsessed with you."

Angie was speechless. She had no idea her husband was this open-minded.

"Well, if you ask me, he's crazy for wanting to share you," Damon laughed.

Angie smirked. "You say that like you don't want him to watch you fuck me."

Damon grinned. "Yeah, well, it's not like we haven't done it before."

Angie blushed furiously. She tried to look away but Damon grabbed her chin in his hand and forced her to look back at him.

"You're not embarrassed by it, are you?" Damon asked.

Angie shook her head no. She was extremely aroused by the idea of them doing it again.

"Good," Damon grinned. "It makes me feel like a stud when I make you squirm."

Angie felt heat spread throughout her entire body. She hated feeling so hot for Damon but now that she knew Jack was okay with her fucking Damon again, she found herself fantasizing more and more about it.

"So are you gonna let me fuck you again tonight?" Damon asked seductively. His naked body glistening in the fading sunlight.

Angie gulped. "I don't know," she answered honestly.

"Come on, don't play coy with me," Damon teased. "You're not going to make me beg you to fuck me again, are you?"

Angie glanced up at Damon and then quickly looked back down. Her pussy throbbed beneath her panties. She was so horny right now.

"I don't know," she repeated.

Damon leaned in closer to Angie. "I want to hear you say it."

Angie sighed and bit her lower lip. "I don't know if I can handle it anymore."

Damon lifted her chin up and kissed her lips softly. "I'll take care of you, baby."

Angie moaned as she opened her mouth and accepted Damon's kiss. Their tongues danced together as they made out passionately. Damon reached up underneath Angie's dress and pulled it up to undress her.

"Wow, you're so beautiful," Damon whispered into Angie's ear.

Angie sighed in pleasure as Damon continued kissing her neck and chest. Her dress was off now. Damon ran his hands along her bare stomach as he pulled her body into his. Angie could feel his rock-hard cock pressing against her thigh.

"You want this?" he asked in a husky voice.

Angie nodded and finally gave in to him. "Yes, please."

Damon took off Angie's bra and panties in a flash. He then scooped her in his arms and took her to his bedroom. Angie felt butterflies swirling in her belly as he carried her through his apartment. They laid down on his bed together and he began kissing her hungrily. Angie wrapped her legs around him as he thrust his tongue inside her mouth.

"I've been waiting all day for this," he growled into her ear. They made out for a few minutes, enjoying the touch of each other's naked bodies. Damon scooted over and laid Angie on her back. Angie moaned loudly as he slid his fingers inside her pussy. She couldn't believe how wet she was already. Damon fingered her until she was dripping wet and ready to explode.

"Oh God, that feels amazing," she panted.

"You like that, huh?"

Angie nodded. "So much."

Damon chuckled. "Good." He bent down and sucked one of her nipples. He knew Angie loved having her tits sucked, it only served to drive her even more wild.

Angie groaned loudly as she writhed under him. "Oh shit, oh fuck..."

Damon moved down to suck on the other breast while he played with her clit. Angie could hardly contain herself.

"Oh yeah... Oh yeah... Ohhhh yesssss!"

She screamed with delight. She couldn't hold back any longer. She came hard, squirting all over his fingers. Damon put his head between her thighs and licked her pussy clean.

"Mmmm, that tastes good," he smiled.

Angie giggled and blushed at the same time. She couldn't help it; Damon was such an incredible lover.

"Are you going to eat me out fully now?" Angie asked.

"Of course," he said with a smile.

Angie moaned with anticipation. She closed her eyes as Damon once again buried his face in her pussy. She tasted so sweet. She arched her back to give him better access.

"Oh fuck, you taste delicious," he moaned.

Angie was in heaven. She didn't want to come down from her high. All of a sudden, her phone rang. Her heart skipped a beat as she was it was her husband, Jack, calling. She froze as she didn't know what to do. Should she answer? What if he heard the moans coming from her?

Damon looked up at her with a grin on his face. "Who's that?" he asked curiously.

"It's Jack. Fuck, what should I do?"

Damon shrugged his shoulders. "I guess you should answer it," he said.

Angie reluctantly picked up her phone and answered. "Hello?" she whispered nervously.

"Hi baby," Jack's voice sounded on the other end. "I just got home, where are you?"

Angie's face turned bright red. "I'm with some of my friends, we're just grabbing some food," she lied with an immense amount of guilt.

Damon smiled deviously, he wanted to try something fun while Angie was on the phone. He grabbed her thighs firmly and resumed eating Angie out while she was still talking. He wasn't sure how long she'd be talking but he hoped it would last for a little while. Angie struggled but couldn't get away from Damon's strong grip. Angie tried to concentrate on her conversation with Jack but it was becoming increasingly difficult to do so. Every second she spent talking to her husband, she did so with Damon's talented tongue working her pussy.

"Okay, well I'm sorry I missed you but I'm glad you're having fun," said Jack.

Angie's face turned beet red. "Thanks babe, I-" her words were cut off by a slight moan that escaped her lips from Damon eating her pussy.

Jack immediately became suspicious. He listened intently to see if there were any noises outside of the background noise or voices. There weren't any. He figured she must be with Damon. Even though he hadn't discussed it with Angie directly, he found the idea of her seeing Damon again without him knowing to be extremely hot.

"Angie?" he called out.

"Yeah," she replied out of breath.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine," she lied.

Jack knew it was a lie but decided not to press the issue. He knew Angie was probably lying because she was ashamed of what they were doing. He had no problem with her seeing Damon, he actually encouraged it. He knew she needed a thrill now and again and he smiled.

"I love you," he told her, trying to calm her nerves.

Angie could barely breathe. She felt guilty about what she was doing. "I love you too, I'll talk to you later," she stammered.

"Okay, bye."

Angie ended the call and threw the phone onto the bed. She gasped as she felt Damon slide his tongue deep inside her pussy again.

"Fuck, you taste so good," he moaned.

Angie whimpered in pleasure. She kept her eyes closed and pushed her hips upward into his face.

Damon wanted to tease her. "How did it feel getting your pussy eaten with your husband on the phone?"

Angie couldn't speak as she tried to catch her breath.

"I bet you liked it," he laughed.

Angie shook her head in denial. Her body was on fire. Her pussy was throbbing in pure ecstasy as Damon worked her pussy like a pro. She felt the urge to cum again.

"Please don't stop," she pleaded.

Damon grinned devilishly. "I won't."

Angie breathed heavily as her orgasm washed over her entire body. It was mind blowing, the fact that Jack had called pushed her over the edge. She came, and hard. Her pussy spasmed around Damon's tongue and squirted all over his face.

Damon licked up every drop of her juices. He loved conquering this married Asian woman. He loved that she was so willing to let him take control. He moved up the bed and took her into his arms. The two lovers lay together naked, enjoying each other's bodies.

"That was amazing," Angie sighed.

"I can think of a few things that are even more amazing," said Damon.

Angie blushed deeply at his statement. "Really?"

Damon kissed her. "We have plenty of time tonight."

Angie giggled at his comment. "You're right."

Damon took her hand into his and guided it down to his cock. "Feel that?"

Angie wrapped her fingers around him. "Wow, I can never get used to how big this fucking thing is."

Damon chuckled. "It's only going to get bigger."

Angie smiled. "I can't wait."

Damon scooted closer to her and pressed against Angie's mouth with his own. He began kissing her passionately as he reached down to grab her ass. He squeezed her cheeks firmly.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to fuck you so hard," he growled.

Angie moaned loudly. "Yes please!"

Damon flipped Angie over onto her stomach and lifted her hips off the bed. He held her legs apart with his hands and entered her from behind. Angie cried out with delight as he filled her tight Asian pussy up with his massive cock.

"HOLY FUCK," she yelled out while closing her eyes and gripping the bedsheets.

Damon fucked her slowly at first. He wanted to savor the moment. His thick black cock glided in and out of Angie's pussy, hitting all the right spots. He watched her tits jiggle with each thrust. Her ass was amazing, so round and firm. Damon could hardly believe he was fucking such a gorgeous, sexy, horny Asian wife.

"OHHH FUCK," Angie moaned.

Damon picked up the pace. He slammed his dick into Angie, slapping her ass and driving her crazy.

"FUCK! OH FUCK!" Angie screamed.

Damon slapped her ass again and again. He reached around and grabbed her throat with his right hand while pounding her pussy.

"OHHH YESSSS!" Angie moaned.

Damon fucked her faster and harder than ever before. He didn't care if people in the apartment complex heard them or not; he was determined to give Angie the fucking of her life. Her pussy was dripping wet from all the excitement. She couldn't take much more of Damon's brutal fucking.

"OH GOD DAMON!" Angie screamed out in ecstasy.

Damon rammed his cock deep inside her continuously, causing Angie to yelp in pain. Her pussy was so stretched out, it hurt like hell. But she wanted more, she needed it badly.

"Don't stop, keep fucking me baby, I need your black cock," she begged.

Damon smacked her ass one last time before pulling out of her. He turned her over onto her back and shoved his huge black cock into her mouth.

"Suck it baby, you want my black dick? You better suck it good," Damon ordered her.

Angie sucked his cock eagerly. She loved sucking on his big cock. She would do anything to make Damon happy in that moment.

"Fuck yeah, suck my black cock, you love it," he groaned as he continued to fuck her face while she was lying on her back.

Angie opened her eyes and looked up at Damon. He was staring down at her lustfully. She was shocked to see how intense he looked. She sucked him with increased vigor. She couldn't get enough of his cock.

"You like that baby?" Damon asked.

"Yes," she replied softly, barely able to get the word out with her mouth so full.

"That's it, just like that."