Angie's Craving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon pulled his cock out of her mouth pushed her legs back over her head. He was determined to make her feel every fucking inch. He aimed his dick at Angie's gaping pussy. He drove it back inside her, causing Angie to scream with pleasure for what seemed like the millionth time over the past two days.

Angie was screaming incoherently by now. She was no longer able to speak because she was too busy moaning and gasping for air. Her whole body trembled as she felt Damon pound her pussy over and over with his large cock.

"Ohhhhhh FUCKKKK YEEEESSSSS!" Angie screamed.

Damon pumped her pussy hard and fast, making sure she was completely satisfied. He had been waiting all day to finally have sex with Angie again.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK ME! FUCK ME BABY!" Angie shouted.

Damon grabbed Angie's thighs tightly and pushed her legs together. He never stopped sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. Angie's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she came violently. She screamed through another orgasm as she felt Damon fill her womb with his seed. He shot stream after stream of cum directly into her fertile womb.

Angie laid there panting heavily as Damon slid his softening cock out of her drenched pussy.

"Holy shit," Angie whispered.

Damon smiled down at her lovingly. "You liked that?"

Angie nodded. "Very much."

Damon leaned forward and kissed Angie passionately. They both felt their bodies heat up again as they became lost in each other's kiss. Their tongues danced together. They continued making out for a few minutes before Angie realized it was getting late.

"This was incredible, Damon. I should probably be heading home now though."

Damon nodded. "You don't need to shower first? You're kind of a mess right now," he said with a laugh.

Angie laughed and shook her head. "I don't think I have the energy to wash myself."

Damon laughed again. "I guess you don't."

Angie got dressed quickly before jumping into his arms. "Thank you, Damon."

"For what?"

"For everything."

Damon kissed her once more before letting go of her. "I had a great time."

Angie walked out of the apartment and closed the door behind her. As soon as she made it out of the apartment building, she called Jack. "Hi babe," she said with a guilty tone.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You sound strange."

Angie hesitated for a second before deciding to tell him the truth. "I'm sorry honey, but I just met up with Damon. I didn't plan to but I slept with him again," she said with an intense feeling of dread.

Jack paused for a moment before replying. "Okay, well...do you still love me?"

Angie thought about his question. "Of course I do."

"Okay then, then we're all good" Jack said with a laugh.

Angie was shocked by his reaction, "you mean you're not mad?"

"Not at all, I'm actually quite turned on."

Angie smiled. "Oh my God, really?"

"Yes! And I didn't tell you because I thought it would be way hotter if things ended up like this but Damon actually called me earlier and told me he got your phone number. He asked if it would be okay if he saw you again and I reiterated what I told him at the hotel. Itold him that was fine. I wanted to see how things played out without you being in the know."

Angie exhaled in relief. "God, that is such a huge relief. I was worried you would be mad and might want to divorce me."

"Don't worry sweetie, this is all so hot. I'll see you when you're home."

Angie smiled and hung up the phone. She got home and told Jack everything that happened. It turned on Jack so much that he and Angie ended up fucking as well. It was great sex, not quite Damon-level but Angie enjoyed it anyway.