Angie's Lesson Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake surprises Angie.
10.7k words
4.57
9.3k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. This is not real. It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Purely a work of my warped imagination. Reader discretion is advised. Check out the tags to get an understanding of what is involved and if you don't like the subject matter, please move onto another story.

Shout out to my editor IJS0904! Thank you very much for your help with my work! Greatly appreciate it!

===================================

"Oh my god, I am such a slut!!!" Courtney reported to Angie in a naughty giggle as they were talking on the phone and Courtney started to detail her latest adventure.

"Courtney! What did you do this time?" Angie asked, knowing she did not have to poke Courtney for details.

"Well, yesterday after we hung out at the pool. I picked up Herb and we drove to Shop Rite to get some groceries. Herb needed to call a customer, so I did the shopping and he stayed outside. When I finished, I went through the cashier and noticed this cute bag boy, Kriss, he was kinda hot..." Courtney trailed off.

"You didn't! Courtney, Herb was in the car!!!!" Angie tried to give her friend hell but added a high-pitched laugh at the end of her indictment.

"Yeah, I totally did. I asked for him to help me take my groceries to my car. I was wearing a short little dress and I was going commando. We just walked out of the store to the parking lot. I was walking in front of him, and he was pushing the cart I may or may not have pretended to drop my purse. I stopped and bent over at the hip. When I turned around he was checking me out. I asked him, "You like anything you see?" and he just nodded his head. I asked him to take me to his vehicle so we could have some fun. So he did. As we were walking to his car Herb saw us walk away. He thought we were lost so he tried to flag me down. I nodded at the bag boy and Herb immediately understood. He snuck around the side of the building to get a better view and he watched the whole thing! Plus, Kriss was packing a club in his pants. It was epic. Some old guy caught us, but we just kept on going. I even gave him a wink and blew him a kiss while I was riding Kriss." Courtney erupted in laughter then was joined by Angie and both laughed uncontrollably.

"Was Herb mad when you went back to the car? Did he give you shit? How is he just ok with this?" Angie asked, she needed more.

"Well after Kriss finished, inside of course. I didn't want him to stain my new dress. I walked back to the car with Kriss's load leaking out and unloaded the groceries into the trunk. Herb was waiting for me. I got in and he attacked me. I reached down to his crotch and he was hard as a rock, so I felt like I had to give him some relief," Courtney trailed off.

"Right after the other guy? In the parking lot? Courtney, how could you!" Angie admonished her friend again, but her snickering tone revealed her true intentions.

"Well, we didn't fuck, but I did suck him off in the parking lot. I thought it was the least I could do. He was so hot for it. He kept on asking me things like "Did you like how his cock felt in you" and "Oh god you are my dirty girl aren't you" while I was going down on him," Courtney added another giggle.

"He was really getting into it hey? So... is that why he is ok with it. I have always wondered if Herb can handle it." Angie's tone turned a bit more serious. She needed answers and not just for the sake of Courtney and Herb's relationship.

"Well, before we got into this lifestyle, we had a long talk. He knew I loved him and loved sex. He knew that I had troubles with staying faithful since I was caught fucking the pool boy which caused my last divorce. I told Herb that I love him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, BUT I also need sex. I don't know if it is the danger or the randomness or whatever for me. He said that he understood, he said all he wanted was for me to be happy and satisfied and the greatest joy he can have is to see me happy. Either with jewelry or trips or having random encounters with bag boys at Shop Rite. I think when he sees me have sex with other men, I am like his own personal porn star. We still fuck. I will never leave him. Those other guys and girls are just a temporary fad. Might last one night or one week or one month. Marriage is making love. Having sex is not connected with emotional feelings," Courtney finished. Angie was lost in thought, especially after her night with Jake.

"Shit, I am sorry! I haven't asked about you. You know how I get. Anything else new and exciting in the world of Angie Griffin?" Courtney loves telling Angie about her exploits but also wants to be a good friend.

"Well, you know me. Same old same old. We found a new idea for this month's set. We are thinking Powergirl, a couple of nice poses with her suit on. Then have Darkseid defeat her and she gets tied to a bed" Angie added, her voice was slightly trembling. She wanted to tell Courtney about Jake and everything but couldn't find the words.

"Oh shit, that is going to be hot as fuck! I love it! What about that hunk of a neighbor of yours? Did he say anything about me?" Courtney inquired.

"Uhh... well... uh. Not exactly. He umm hasn't said anything about you." Angie responded, she didn't want to lie to her friend and technically her name did not come up at all that night.

"Well, I guess I got to turn up my game for our next pool date. I was thinking about stopping by later this week if that's ok?" Courtney asked. She needed that neighbor, it was now a game she had to win. He was going to be her next conquest.

"Yeah, that's perfect, can't wait." Angie answered, she was hoping she could talk to her friend about her new situation and get advice about how to proceed with Jake. She needed to talk to someone who is experience in these unorthodox situations. She couldn't discuss it over the phone and certainly not when Chad could come inside at any minute.

"Ok, I have another favor to ask. So, I signed up to be the rep for Intimate Encounters for our area!" Courtney said with a giant grin that Angie could hear through the phone.

"What is that? Never heard of them before. Did you sign up for a pyramid scheme?" Angie reply adding a chuckle.

"No, this company is legitimate, they sell sex toys, lingerie and stuff for the bedroom. I thought that if it works out, I can have some extra cash and worse case I get an employee discount on the product!" Courtney erupted into laughter. "Only thing is I need someone to host a party for me... hmmm, Angie do you have anyone in mind... Being the host you can get some discounts on things like lingerie for you sets..." Courtney trailed off hoping that Angie would volunteer.

"I don't know, what would Chad say? It could save us some money and I have wanted to do more lingerie sets. I will talk it over with Chad, but sure we can set something up. We can see what works best for both of us and schedule something." Angie replied. She couldn't say no to her friend.

Angie got distracted as she seen Chad get up from the lawn chair outside and walk toward the house, "Shit, I gotta go. See you in a few days!" Angie said.

"Bye honey and thanks for the help!" Courtney responded and they hung up the phone.

Chad walked back into the house. He had been at the poolside all morning. The morning had been weird, to say the least. They both were really tired from the night before. Neither one of them knew how to start the conversation about the event of the previous night. They followed their routine. Angie made some toast, eggs, and bacon, Chad made the coffee and they sat and had a quiet breakfast both looking at the TV with the morning news on, but if you asked either of them what stories were covered neither could tell you.

Right after breakfast, Chad said he was going outside and took his laptop and earbuds with him. That wasn't all that unusual for him as it was a beautiful morning and he liked working out by the pool if he could. Plus, it gave Angie a chance to be alone with her thoughts. However, Courtney had other plans and called shortly after Chad left. Angie wasn't able to have any time to think to herself.

"Ok so, we need to talk," Angie said ominously.

"Yeah.... we probably should," Chad responded. They both sat at the kitchen table.

"So last night, was kinda wild. It got out of control so quickly I had no idea what was happening. What are you thinking?" Angie said with a furrowed brow.

"Well, after Jake left and we talked. I have had a lot to think about. I love you, I want you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have never seen you act like that. It... was like I was watching some porn movie, but you were the star. I got so turned on, then I felt bad I was turned on. But it was so hot watching you with Jake and you were enjoying yourself so much, I couldn't stop you. It was like you were a different person. But I loved watching it. It looked like it brought you so much pleasure and happiness, how could I stand in the way of that?" Chad said with knots in his stomach.

"I love you too honey. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and do not want to see anything come between us. What happened last night was just sex, not making love. WE make love, that was just sex. It did ignite something in me that I didn't realize was there. I have to admit it, I enjoyed it. It seemed so wrong, but the wrong felt right. If you want, I can tell Jake we will never do that again, but I would be lying if I said I would never think about that night again. I would like to see what is next, it makes me feel young again. Doing thing for the first time." Angie said and looked deep into Chad's eyes.

"Since we are being honest, I have already re-watched the video.... twice. Each time I watched it and think back to standing there, it gets me hot. Hell, even talking about it has me hard as a rock right now. I would be lying if I said I wanted this to end. I would like to see what happens next as well. Just please promise me that you will never hide anything from me, that you won't lie, and that I will be enough for you," he said, Chad had his head down as he felt ashamed for admitting he had already seen the video twice. It seemed that Angie understood though.

"I promise, no lies, we see what is next with Jake and if either of us become uncomfortable or have any bad or negative feelings we will tell the other. We need open communication if this is going to work. I love you so much." Angie said as she leaned over the table and gave her husband a long kiss on the lips.

"Ok so.... now what? What exactly did Jake say when it was just you two? What is next?" Angie said a bit more eager than she intended.

"Well, he said to leave the backdoor unlocked and that he would come by today and we can sit down and discuss what's next. He didn't say much after that because he wants us both to be present. He was concerned about how I was doing and thanked me for not freaking out while you two were together. He said that when he went to college he was approached by a bunch of couples. Friends, his teachers, coaches just random people in the street or club would ask him to join them. He said you were special and that was it. So I guess we wait." Chad said.

"Ok, we can wait," Angie said as her gaze now moved to the back door.

Chad stood up first, clearly excited after talking about the previous night.

"You know Chad, I am still a bit sore.... down there. But I think I can help you with your problem in other ways" Angie said licking her lips "Come on and bring the laptop, I want to see it too!"

"Fuck yeah!" Chad said as he closed the distance with Angie and went in for their first real kiss since Angie was possessed. This kiss was not like a normal "Good Morning" or "Good Night" kiss. Chad put his hand around Angie's back and puller her close and grabbed the back of her head for a deeply intimate kiss. Angie responded by putting both hands behind his back and pulling him closer.

Angie broke the kiss, grabbed him by his belt, and guided him to the bedroom laptop in hand.

Angie and Chad reappeared after their morning treat from the bedroom. Both were giggling like teenagers.

Over the rest of that first day neither of them left the house they stayed in as they did not want to miss Jake and what he had planned. Morning turned to Afternoon. The afternoon turned to evening and there was no Jake. They never even seen him working out on the back porch.

"Are you sure he said he would stop by today Chad? It is 11 PM already and he hasn't shown up? Where is he?" Angie said puzzled.

"Yeah, 100% he said that he would stop by today. God baby I am getting tired. It was a late night. I need some sleep, want to come with me?" Chad said as he grabbed Angie's hand and they retreated to the bedroom. Both partners exhausted from the night before and jumping every time they heard a creak in the house during the day, they needed rest.

Chapter 2

The next morning came, and both awoke at the sound of their alarm. Well-rested they both walked down the stairs to the kitchen to start their morning routine. Chad was wearing his grey pajama pants and a white t-shirt and Angie was in a black tank top and dark purple booty shorts.

"Good morning guys!" A chipper Jake looked up from the kitchen table with his trademark smile on his face and a half-eaten bowl of breakfast cereal in front of him. He was shirtless and wore black sweatpants.

"Jake! I thought you said you were coming by yesterday?" Angie said as a smile immediately dawned across her face. She walked to the table taking a seat closest to Jake. Chad closely followed and sat across the table from Jake and Angie.

"Well, I got a bit busy yesterday. A friend is planning his bachelor party in a few weeks and wanted me to help him. We got most of the plans in place but needed to tie up a few loose ends. How are you both feeling after the other night?" Jake said with a devilish smile.

"Angie and I talked it over and we both had a really good time. It was hot as hell. Angie obviously enjoyed herself. For me, just watching her get that level of pleasure was amazing. We both want this to continue and if it gets too much we will stop, especially if it is affecting our marriage. We both want to know what is next," Chad said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, we had a good talk. I never felt anything like that before. I would love to continue and see what the next steps are!" Angie said, as her typical perky smile was beaming across her face.

"Yeah, absolutely you can quit at any time, your marriage is important to all three of us, and if this is going to work all of us need to buy in. First, I want to set some ground rules. I don't want to push Angie beyond her comfort level so we will go slow. My first rule is that Angie, you are not allowed to wear underwear unless I approve or specifically request it. Second, you obey me, when I say something, it goes, no questions or hesitations. Third, I have no issues sharing you Angie so you and Chad can continue doing your marriage thing. Fourth, Angie, you need to ask permission for anything sexual from now on. Fifth, have fun, enjoy this. This is for my pleasure and both of your pleasure as well. Any questions?" Jake said look deeply at both parties.

"Not really from me just curious what happens next," Chad said and Angie nodded in agreement. Neither one of them completely understanding what they are agreeing to.

"Ok, great well with that out of the way. Angie get down and suck my cock while me and Chad catch up and eat breakfast." Jake said as his voice and demeanor suddenly changed, he leaned back in his chair expecting a quick response from Angie.

Angie sunk out of her chair and onto her knees under the table. She fished Jake's gigantic cock from his sweat pants. Her eyes went wide. "God this thing is bigger than what I remember," she thought to herself. The soft mushroom tip of Jake's cock brushed against Angie's lips. Even limp this thing is bigger than Chad. She gave it a soft kiss and a light lick. She inhaled his aroma and remembered it from the other night. She opened wide and was able to nearly fit half of his length insider her mouth. She started pumping his length with her right hand while running her tongue over and flicking his cock head. Her left hand sunk to the base of his cock to play with Jake's balls. Chad glanced under the table to watch Angie.

Jake tapped Chad on the shoulder and said "Hey man, could you get me some coffee? I haven't had my java yet."

Chad stood up from the table and looked down while watching his wife's head bobbing up and down on Jake's cock. He turned away and walked out to the coffee maker to make some coffee for Jake.

"Mmmmmmmm gluck gluck gluck.... sluuuuurp" the only sounds Angie can make while trying to give pleasure to Jake. Jake glanced down at Angie, he could tell from the look on her face she was enjoying it, almost as much as he was. He could see her saliva already dripping down her chin and onto her tank top. Jake could tell she was enjoying this as her wide eyes looked up at Jake for his approval.

"Oooh fuck man she gives good head! Ok now, lose the top, I want to see those massive tits again!" Jake said looking down at the cleavage of Angie's shirt. Angie responded immediately and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving his cock by itself for barely a second until her hungry mouth enveloped it again. Jake could see Angie's chin glistening with spit as she backed away momentarily to remove her shirt. Angie continued her attack on this brute using her right hand and with the added saliva from her mouth, made jacking him off easier with her right hand.

Jake got tired of her moving too slow, so he placed his giant hand on the back of her head to force more of his meat down her throat. Angie dropped her hand submissively from his shaft to her side, she wanted him to do with her what he wanted. Angie started to feel familiar tingling in her body that she had felt the other night and she wanted more of it. She started to get turned on with the feeling of Jake's cock back in her mouth and him forcing it down her throat. She needed some attention of her own, so she dropped her left hand and started rubbing her pussy through her purple shorts. She brought her right hand up to play with her tits, part for Jake's satisfaction and part for her own. Her chin, neck, and chest started to get wet from all the spit that was coming from Jake's glorious cock, Angie barely noticed. Her only focus pleasing Jake.

Chad returned to the table with 3 cups of coffee and he sat down and poured himself a bowl of cereal. He saw that Jake was going to town on Angie's mouth and could tell that her shirt was off. Chad expected it. Not a lot of men could resist seeing those tits if they had the chance. Jake returned his attention to Chad and removed his hand from the top of Angie's head.

"So, Chad, what's new with you guys, hell I haven't seen you all for a year!" Jake said casually as if they were in the backyard visiting and Jake's cock wasn't halfway down Angie's throat. A long moan from under the table made Chad pause and the slurping sounds were a distraction, but he looked down and saw that he was at full attention.

"Umm... well. The channel is doing great, we are slowly moving from Patreon to Onlyfans. Umm... you know, just trying to get by.... how... how about yourself" Chad asked as he continued to watch Angie's head bob in front of Jake's crotch.

"Man... I have been busy. School is great, I can't believe all the folks who want to watch me fuck their significant others. I was barely at school for a week, and I had this one dude ask me. I thought it was the most fucked up thing, but naw, they do it all the time. Then his girlfriend told her girlfriends and man my bed was never empty. Then I started working out and I got more attention. Livin' the dream man!" Jake said with a giant smile on his face and leaned back to watch Angie, he noticed her hand was down and rubbing her pussy.