Angie's Lesson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me a second," Jake said to Chad, "Angie, get your ass up here NOW and bend over the table" Jake immediately changed his demeanor, Chad could see the fire in his eyes, he was pissed. Angie shot up from under the table like a rocket and bent over the table just like she was ordered, her face was directly in front of Chad where he could see the saliva dripping from her chin. She was hoping that Jake wanted to take her again. She had been aching for that feeling again, though it had only been 1 day, it felt like an eternity. She needed it again. Now.

"Ok, so what part of my rules did you not understand? Chad, did I say she could pleasure herself???" Jake said, looking deep into Chad's eyes.

"N....n....no, Jake...y...you did not," Chad said meekly.

"No, I, the fuck, did not say that. I did not permit you and now you must be punished," Jake said as he pulled down Angie's purple shorts. He reached into his sweatpants and pulled out a silver object that looked to Chad like a spade from cards. The end had a pink jewel in it with a Queen of Spades mark on it. Chad was confused. "Do either of you know what this is?" Angie and Chad shook their head. "This is a butt plug, now Angie you have to wear it for the rest of today and tomorrow as well. Also, you need to be spanked. Finally, the third part of your punishment. I was going to fuck you today, right here after I finished my bowl of cereal, but you are not listening to my commands so no dick for you"

Angie looked back at Jake "Please, I need it again, that was so amazing the other night. Please?"

Jake answered with his right hand striking down on Angie's bent-over ass. He didn't spank her hard, but hard enough to prove his point. The first smack Chad could see pain, the second smack Angie let out a light moan, the third Angie started biting her bottom lip and it looked to Chad like it was turning her on more. Jake looked down spit on her ass and pressed it into her rectum. Angie felt pressure, she had only let Chad do that on a special night like his birthday. She never got any pleasure out of it, but it was something she was willing to do for Chad.

"Ahhhh, I don't know if I can do it," Angie said through clenched teeth.

"You better or you won't see this dick again!" Chad replied forcing more and more of the plug into her ass. Suddenly the pain just stopped. Angie could feel the head inside her and the jewel nestled just outside of her hole. "mmmmmm" Angie replied, "I think I could get used to this".

"Ok now finish what you started," Jake said as he sat back down. Angie hurried back under the table to continue her efforts and resumed sucking his dick. She felt that since she let him down, she needed to do a really good job. She needed him to be satisfied.

Angie took his cock with both hands and spit on the tip and started to jack him off. Her mouth continued to drool all over Jake's cockhead as she was flicking her tongue all over the head. She lifted the girthy shaft and took a long slow lick from his balls to his head. She ran her tongue all over the head and put a bit of pressure on the cock head. She took it out of her mouth again and first took his right ball in her mouth and sucked in running her tongue all around every crevasse of his testicle. Her mouth was generating so much saliva and it would cascade down her chin to her neck and down her tits.

Oh god, she loved this feeling, it felt so dirty for her to be pleasuring him like this with Chad sitting across from him. She let the left nut drop, then she turned her attention onto the right and repeated her efforts. She slowly licked his big black cock back to the tip. She could see that he was looking at her, so she wanted to put on a show for him. She opened her mouth as much as she could and stuck out her tongue and smacked her tongue with his large club three times. After the third strike, she could see a smile and she opened up and stuck half of it back into her mouth. She wanted his cock inside her pussy, but clearly, that wasn't happened today, so she was trying her hardest for the next best thing and make him blow his load.

"God damn, Chad does she do this for you? Man, this feels fucking good, she can suck my balls like an expert" Jake said looking straight at Chad as Angie continued to make slurping noises from under the table. Chad leaned back from his chair as he wanted a better view and from the sounds of the slurping and gaging, she was really going after it.

"Man she wants this nut look at her go!" Jake said excitedly.

Angie had now developed a rhythm between using both hands and her mouth to please Jake and it was working. He was harder than a rock and judging from his breathing sounded like he was getting ready to blow. He reached for the back of her head again to fuck her face. Tears started to fall from Angie's eyes, but there was no way she was going to stop this. This felt so good to please him. She was getting sooo wet that she was sure a large wet spot had developed on her booty shorts.

"OK, now I am going to cum in your mouth and all over those beautiful tits got it, when you feel me cum get as much cum in your mouth as you can, but do not swallow then jack me off all over those tits, got it!" Jake said, his breathing increase and he could feel the pressure building up slowly to the point of no return.

"Yes sir! Whatever you want!" Angie said then returning her mouth to his cock head.

"FUUUUUUUCK YEAH BIIIITCH TAKE THAT NUUUUUUUT!!!! ARGHHHHHH!!!!" Jake screamed out as he started to spasm. Angie plopped his cock in her mouth and her eye bulged surprised at how much cum came from his cock. As instructed Angie did not swallow but pulled the cock from her mouth and started jacking him off all over her tits. As Jake's orgasm started to ease, Angie scooped a couple of fingers full of cum from her chest and smeared it all over her chin and into her mouth. She let Jake's cock go and started spreading his cum all over her chest and neck. It seemed like she was high and Jake's cum was the fix.

"Damn, really good, now let's see if you listened or if you need more punishment. Open your mouth." Jake demanded from Angie.

Angie leaned back and opened her mouth wide, as she proudly displayed so Jake and Chad could see the pool of cum resting in her mouth. She flicked her tongue around and started to gargle the fluid to make Jake enjoy it more.

"Now you have my permission to swallow it," Jake said. As soon as he gave her permission, she took a long gulp and swallowed Jake's cum. She opened her mouth again to leave no room for doubt where all the cum had gone.

"Now Angie you are allowed to stand up and you can resume your day, I am out. Don't forget what I said and here, take my number" Jake walked over to Angie's cell phone punched his cell into it and left.

Angie retrieved her shirt from across the room, cleaned her face and chest up, and rejoined Chad to have breakfast.

"Jesus that was hot!" Angie said to Chad, with a giant smile on her face. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, it was surreal, it was kinda like that other night, but this time you were really into it from the start. It was like I was watching porn!" Chad said, a bit uneasy, but by the hardon, he was sporting he loved every second of it.

As hard as it was Chad and Angie returned to their routine for the rest of the day, save for the plug inside Angie. She did get used to it as the day wore on. Angie changed out of her soiled clothing and put on a white t-shirt with the words "YES DADDY?' on the front showing lots of cleavage and white yoga pants all pre-approved by Jake of course with no bra or panties which was obvious as her nipples were standing at attention from her excitement and the clear camel toe forming in her pants.

Angie would walk by the backdoor and see Jake work out and would stop and admire him for a few moments. She would reach around and touch the plug as a reminder of the situation that she is currently in. The blow job at breakfast wasn't enough for her. She needed more. She needed his cock inside her again. She knew though that she would have to wait. She would have to be a good girl. She thought, if she could get him to come over, she would have a chance to please him more.

Angie walked up to the backdoor and knocked on it, loud enough for Jake to hear. He looked up from his bicep curl rep that he was doing and saw Angie. She was looking back at him and was biting her bottom lip. She wanted him to come over and take her again, ever since that night she needed a repeat performance. Angie waved innocently over at Jake and pointed a finger at him and beckoned him to join her. Angie grabbed her phone and sent a text to him.

Angie: Sir, please, I need you now, please come back here and fuck me. I will be a good girl for you. Let me show you!

Jake: No you haven't learned your lesson yet, but you can show me how much you want it. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PUSSY

Angie read the text from Jake and knew exactly what he wanted to see. She looked up from her phone and gave him a head nod and placed the phone on the floor next to her. Turned away from Jake and the glass door and bent over at the hip and looked back at Jake who appreciated the view of Angie's yoga pant-clad ass. She reached down and grabbed her ankles and slowly raised back up. She moved her hands from her ankles up to the waistband of the yoga pants and quickly dropped them. She reached back and pulled apart her ass cheeks to show that she still had the plug in her ass as per his request. She was still looking back at Jake as she licked her lips and blew him a small kiss. She gave herself a few light spankings as she thought Jake would like to see her butt jiggle.

Jake watching all of this unfold reached down for his phone and sent another text.

Jake: You may now rub that pussy for me, but DO NOT CUM

Angie heard the ding of her phone on the floor and looked down at Jake's message. She dropped her phone then brought her right hand forward still bent over and started rubbing her pussy. God this feel so good. Her pussy started to flood, she had never done anything like this before for any guy, but here she was putting on a show for the whole neighborhood. She didn't care, she wanted Jake to enjoy this. Any doubt that went through her head slowly disappeared, replaced by thoughts of Jake's glorious black cock ramming her from behind, she needed it bad. She opened her pussy lips for him to see, she wanted him to see that she belonged to him and she would do anything that pleased him. She wanted him to see how wet she was for him and that her body was getting ready for him to enter her. Angie started to moan, and she started to feel herself get close to orgasm. Then stopped and turned around and grabbed her phone from the floor.

Angie: Sir I was getting too close, I had to stop, please forgive me for stopping

Jake: I can forgive you now show me them tits and make me want you!

Angie read the text and the perfect idea came to mind. Doing as she was told, she turned around so that she was facing him and ripped off her tight white t-shirt. She played with her left nipple, then her right, before grabbing both her tits and played with them. She started a long slow lick of her left nipple then her right never breaking eye contact with Jake. She remembered he liked that from the other night. Then she got a wonderfully dirty idea. She walked away from the back door and grabbed a long thin, cucumber from the fridge and brought it back. She spit all over it then looked down and spit between her tits. She used the sides of her arms to hold her tits together then slid that long green cucumber between her tits and started fucking her own tits. She opened her mouth and made a show of licking the top of the cucumber before taking it into her mouth. She was sure that after this performance he would come rushing over and fuck her the way she deserved. She could see Jake typing something then heard a Ding from her phone.

Jake: Good girl. You have made me happy for now. Pull your pants up and put your shirt back on. You are allowed to take the plug out before you go to bed but clean it and put it back in first thing when you wake up.

With that Jake turned and walked back inside the house. Angie stopped and the cucumber fell to the floor. She was shocked, how could he not want her after that? Standing there now by herself she quickly pulled up her pants and put her shirt back on. Her pussy was flooding, but she did not have permission from Jake to do anything about it. She wouldn't go against his wishes.

Chapter 3

Angie and Chad woke up at the sound of their alarm again. Angie was first up and she had to put the plug back in her ass per Jake's request. They had no idea what to expect from Jake today. It was a bit exciting. They both went downstairs at the same time thinking that Jake would be down there. Chad was dressed in his white undershirt and grey sweatpants and Angie in a bright pink tank top and black booty shorts. The couple walked into the kitchen, but there was nobody there. Chad went to the bathroom and Angie went to the backdoor where only hours ago she put on a show that would make a stripper jealous. She found a plastic bag hanging from the door handle and 2 items inside. One item was a black thong with white words "PROPERTY OF BBC" and the other was a small bottle of lube.

Angie could see Jake was back on his parents' porch and was running on the treadmill. He just gave a disinterested wave and went back to his phone. Angie brought the items inside then she heard a Ding from her phone

Jake: Come to the window and show me you listened well. Then put on the thong and put the lube by the sink in the kitchen.

Excited Angie galloped to the back door, blew Jake a kiss. She turned around like the day before and bent over at the hip and pulled down her purple booty short and spread her ass cheeks again showing off her obedience. She then pulled her shorts down and proceeded to put on the black thong as instructed. She thought she would take some liberty and she drew the elastic band high on her hips and pulled her booty shorts back up. She made sure the elastic of the thong was higher than the shorts so she would show off her whale tail from the back. She turned around and bent over at the hip hoping she has met the approval of Jake. She then heard another Ding from her phone.

Jake: Good girl.

Chad came out of the bathroom and saw Angie wearing the thong. She walked past him with a swing in her hips and a sexy little smile. "Hey, where did that come from?" Chad inquired.

"Just a present from Jake," Angie replied, hardly able to contain her excitement.

After breakfast, Angie went upstairs to change. Jake approved of the short red and black pleated skirt that barely covered her ass. Her top was a low cut white t-shirt with a black necktie between her tits. Chad had noticed her attire and always loved to see her wearing the minimal amount of clothing possible.

"Hey, I need some chemicals for the pool, do we need any groceries? Do you want to come with me?" Chad said as he was picking up his keys. He wasn't so sure he wanted her out in public dressed like this, but he did not want to be rude.

"No... I don't know right now, I will call you if we need any food," Angie said as Chad walked out the door.

Jake looking on from the deck could see Chad's car leave the drive and drive off. This was his opportunity to start his next lesson for Angie.

Swiftly he jumped over the fence and slowly crept up to the backdoor. He saw Angie walking from the fridge to the counter, she was bent over with her elbow resting on the counter and was talking on the phone.

"Ok, so Chad pull over so you can write down the list of stuff we need ok. Let me know when you have pulled over," Angie said to Chad, unaware of her visitor. Jake opened the door quietly. He saw Angie with her amazing ass half bent over for him to enjoy... and he would. He propped his phone on the table so it had a perfect view of Angie's ass, and pressed record.

He rushed up grabbed her hips thrust his crotch into her ass and whispered "Do not let Chad know I am here. Keep quiet," Angie startled let out a gasp.

"Hey... you ok? I am pulled over now, "Chad asked suddenly alarmed.

"No... no... I... I am fine. Just, umm just got distracted. I am fine." Angie said quickly to avoid suspicion. Jake grabbed her hips and Angie could feel his long manhood between her ass cheeks, she needed him but had to focus on talking to Chad. How the hell could she do that when Jake was practically inside her. Jake grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up her ass to reveal the thong and same pink jewel that he had given her the day before. He slowly moved the thong to the side and pulled the plug out and put it onto the counter then spit into her asshole. He next reached around to her pussy and started to rub her clit while dry humping her from the back.

"Oook... wwwwe need. ummm... we.. need apples, oooooranges, ggggrapesssss," Angie said in an unsteady voice, trying her hardest to remain composed, but losing the battle with every second that passes. Angie could feel Jake's hot breath on the back of her neck as he was rubbing her pussy. God, she was so wet, and Jake was only making her wetter with every manipulation that he made. Jake tenderly kissed the back of her neck and she could feel that he was going down her body until he got to her ass.

Jake kissed and licked her left cheek, then her right. He slowly made his way to the middle.

Angie's eyes opened in shock. She has never had her ass eaten before. God what a weird.... good.. no weird, feeling. Oh damn, that boy can work magic with that tongue of his. Mmmmm, all she could focus on was the sensation that Jake was delivering. He reached around to her clit and started to rub again. She could feel his tongue wiggling all over her hole. It felt so.... wrong, but oh sooo good. Angie started to get lost in the feeling and dropped the phone and let out a long moan.

"Angie... Angie you there?" Chad said, his curiosity was starting to peak. He wasn't completely convinced that everything was fine and had a suspicion that Jake was there, but he had hoped that they would at least wait until he got back.

"Fuck, no... no I... I ..... I am fiiiiine," Angie said trying her best to suppress a squeal from her excitement, but after all the events of the past 2 days failing spectacularly. It felt like all her senses were enhanced 100 times.

Jake stopped his oral assault on Angie's ass and stood up and took the phone from Angie, "Hey Chad, I am going to fuck Angie again, you stay on the side of the road. I will get good footage for you on my phone for you to watch later. Don't worry Angie will tell you everything that I am doing ok?" without waiting for an answer Jake handed the phone back to Angie. He grabbed her little t-shirt and took it off over her head. He left the little black tie on her as he had an idea for it for later and went back to working on her ass and pussy.

"A...Angie wwwwhat is he doing?" Chad said, his heartbeat increased and a tent forming quickly in his pants.

"Ch.....ch.....chad, Jake is... um... he is umm. Eating my asssssssss and rubbing my pussy!" Angie said now finally able to release. "And oh god honey it feels soooo good! Ahhhhhh!"

Jake expertly moved his tongue around the rim of her ass. He put his tongue as far as he could and started lapping like a dog drinking water. He has done this before and he enjoys it. Angie was barely hanging on as she was gripping the sides of the countertop for dear life. Jake had enough foreplay. He wanted to get down to business. Jake threw down his sweatpants and slowly rubbed his hard cock head up and down Angie's pussy folds. Slowly teasing her. He could feel that she was getting wet, but he wanted more. He wanted her to crave it, he wanted her to beg for it.