Angie's Lesson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A... Angie...what's going on now?" Chad said, he had now unbuckled his belt and was rubbing his cock. This whole scene was unbelievable but so fucking hot.

"He.... he is rubbing his giant cock around my pussy.... oh god that feels sooo good. Oooh." Angie looked over her shoulder and looked directly into Jake's eyes while still holding the phone to her ear "Ssssir.... can you pleeeeease stick that big black cock inside me? Please, sir? I have been such a good girl for you. Please SSSir, I need you to fuck me!" Angie begged for release. She has been craving this since the first night. Then to suck his cock without getting any type of relief, then yesterday with the strip show, and now she could barely take it. But she knew that she needed to be a good girl for Sir.

"Put the phone down, you can still tell Chad what I am doing. Now pull your ass apart for me," Jake demanded. Angie quickly obeyed and put the phone down near her mouth and reached back and pulled her ass apart for Jake. Her pussy was gushing with anticipation, Angie was no longer in control, her pussy was the one doing the driving and right now the only thing it wanted was Jake's long hard cock to enter and mate with her.

Jake slowly slid his cock inside her. "Fuck this pussy is tight. I could do this all fucking day!" Jake thought as he slid his fat cock head, then worked his cock a quarter of the way in.

"Fffffffuck! Chad he is fucking me, oh god, his big black cock head is inside me! Ahhhhhh! Feeeeels sooooooo fuuuuuucking good! Chad he is inside me, Chad he is inside" Angie screamed out as Jake continued his assault on her pussy. Angie started pounding the countertop with her fist.

"Fuck this is some good pussy. Man, Chad this is sooo good. Mmm!" Jake said to the phone.

Chad sat inside the car with his heart pumping at 100 mph. He quickly remembered that the security system they had installed would link directly to his phone. Quickly Chad linked his phone and synced up and what he saw in the kitchen took his breath away. Angie was bent over the counter and Jake was giving it to her from behind. Jake had 1 hand on her hip and another playing with her tits. He was about halfway in her now and building up.

"Ohhhh... fffffuck sir!! Sooooo gooood! Sir,I... I ... I need to cum. Can I please cum on your cock? Please sir?? I have been a good girl for you!!!" Angie said begging for release. It was no surprise how quickly her orgasm was coming on as she was so worked up from 3 days of stimulation.

Jake leaned down and said, "ask Chad to give you his permission for you to cum, then and only then I will allow you to cum," Jake said with a devilish smile and he came down hard with a smack on her ass as he was working more and more cock into her bottomed out pussy.

"Ch....chad...please, can....can ... can I please cum honey.... I really really really need to. I can barely hold on AHHHHHH!! Fuck! Please Chad!" Angie said begging and pleading with her husband to allow her to cum on another man's cock. Jake leaned over and put the phone on speaker.

"Oh fuck this is so god damn hot... yes. I will allow you to cum," Chad gave his blessing which made him feel like he had the power in this situation.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUCK!! GGGGGGOD!!!! ARGH! Uuuuuh!!! SO FUCKING GOOD AHHHHHHHH TH... TH... THANK YOU... THANK YOU. OOOOOH GOD THANK YOU!" Angie screamed as the dam burst and she was finally allowed to have her satisfaction. Jake rammed his full length inside her as she started to shake and continued to ram her as hard and fast as he could.

"Fuck yeah take that!!! Tell Chad how that felt!" Jake said mockingly.

"Oh god baby, that was amazing, I seen stars. Thank you sooo much. I don't know how much longer I could have held out, that was amazing!" Angie said to Chad.

Jake pulled his cock out of Angie's pussy among a stream of juices that followed with it. His cock was completely covered in the result of their fucking. Jake looked down and adjusted his aim to a bit higher and pressed forward.

"Ahhh J....Jake... that.. ummm, I don't know if I can do that," Angie said as she turned her head around alarmed by the sudden pressure on her asshole.

"Angie, what is he doing?" Chad said he was trying to find a better angle but couldn't see what suddenly alarmed Angie.

"Ummmm he... he has his cock head near my... ummm... and pressing into my.... umm.." Angie said but she couldn't finish.

"Ass?!?!?!" Chad finished her sentence.

"Ummm yeah, oh god Jake, you are going to tear me open with that thing, I have never had anything nearly that big in there," Angie said begging him to be cautious.

"You said that about your pussy too... Remember?" Jake had noticed the container of lube sitting next to the sink and grabbed it. He poured half of the contents all over her ass cheeks and rubbed it in. Then he poured the rest over her hole and onto his cock. He gave her ass a good smack. The sound of his hand hitting her ass echoed through the kitchen.

"The plug helped stretch your ass for me and it will make it easier. Now how does that cock feel in your pussy? Does it feel good? Don't you crave it now?" Jake said in a stern tone.

"Yessss sir... you are right, it feels amazing. Since the other night I haven't been able to think of anything else beside it," Angie admitted. She dropped her gaze and submitted to his dominance.

"Angie, you know what I want to hear," Jake said with his devilish smile getting wider somehow. Jake took his big cock and brought it down on her ass, then right between her crack. He then lined his cock head up with her hole and teased her ass with his cock tip and rubbed it up and down.

"P.... please sir... please c.... can you. Please" Angie said and stopped.

"Yes, Angie. What would you like me to do, I want you to convince me that you want it. I don't want to force anything," Jake said with his cock head moving her asshole around in circles.

"Please sir.... I need... I need you to please fuck.... my ass! Please Sir! I have had it before, but never like this or with a cock this big. Please sir, I need your cock inside me again, I ache for it. I want to be a good girl for you and please you, please sir, fuck my ass," Angie said with the thought of his cock back inside her making the fire burn inside her again.

"As you wish you can have my cock, but you will have to take it," Jake said as he let go of Angie's hips and tits. He wanted Angie to initiate it at her speed. He would have full access in a few minutes, but right now he wanted her to fuck herself in the ass on his cock.

Angie was initially confused at her instructions but then picked up on it. With Jake's cock pressed firmly at her entry all she had to do was lean back a bit and he would have been in her. She slowly leaned and felt the pressure and a bit of pain. She winced as Jake's cock head was stretching out her tiny little hole, but the plug had done its job and it wasn't as painful as she was expecting.

"It will feel better, give it a few minutes," Jake said to reassure her. He wanted to take his time with her on this, he didn't want to rush things. He just take it slow for now and let Angie slowly rock back, taking more and more of his cock until his cock head disappeared inside her ass. She was able to work more and more of his cock into her rectum.

Mmmm oh god how can she let this happen, how can this boy or man control her body like this. Oooh god, the pain is starting to go away... mmmm this is... different, but a good different... mmm. She must please Jake and he wants it so she must give it to him. She let out a soft moan from the pleasure as the feeling slowly increased.

Jake reached forward now with half his cock buried inside Angie's insides and started to rub her pussy. Angie was startled by the feeling and it sent shock waves through her entire body.

"mmmm that's nice. That.... it.. mmmm feels gooood" Angie said as her moans started to increase in volume and intensity.

"Oh god Angie are you alright?" Chad said, he was worried, he thought there was no way Jake could not rip her open. He was too fucking big!

"Oh god Chad.... I am.... I am using his cock to fuck my ass and it hurts sooooo good... mmmm Chad! Sir is fucking my ass!!!! I...I want more Chad. Please Sir more!!!" Angie said as the fire started to increase dramatically as she was slowly working more and more cock insider her. Every time she said it, she got a thrill. This all seemed so taboo, but what wasn't taboo over the last few days? She went from vanilla cosplayer to sex goddess in less than a week, and she wanted so much more!

Not having to be asked twice Jake started to pick up the pace. He had let her have her fun and now it was his turn. He grabbed her left hip with his left hand and started pumping his cock inside her faster and faster. He was now 3/4 of the way inside and pumping quickly into her pussy with his right fingers. His left hand would momentarily come off her hip and swiftly spank her ass. Once, twice, three times over and over he would repeat this until Angie got used to it and need it. Every smack sent an electric jolt through her pussy and into her whole body. She was quickly getting that feeling again and knew she couldn't hold out much longer.

"Sssssssir.... I.... I... I think I am going to cum again... Sir pppppplease mmay I cum for you? God! That cock is soooo deep in my ass. Sir... please!! I have been a good girl for you, haven't I sir????" Angie asked for mercy. Jake, not one known for granting mercy too often, was impressed by how quickly she took to it. He thought that she showed a lot of promise and couldn't wait until her next lesson.

"Yes, you are allowed to cum for me and my cock deep inside you," His hand came down hard again smacking her ass.

"Aaaaaaah!!! GOD!!! FFFFFFFFUCK MEEE!!! PLEASE OH FUCKING GOD FUCK MY ASS, FUCK MY LITTLE ASS HOLE!!! AAAAARGH UUUUUH.... FFFFFFFFUCK" Angie screamed, she went into spasm, and Jake's cock slid out of her ass, she put her head on the counter and was trying to regain some sense of ability and her breath. Her legs went out from under her and she collapsed, only being held up by her arms on the kitchen counter.

"Fuck.... that was good," Angie said still bent over breathing hard on the counter.

Jake laid down on the kitchen floor, "Ok pet, your turn" he waved his cock around removing any doubt about what he wanted. She dropped to her knees and crawled over, her head started at his chest, then she licked circles around his nipples then down to his belly button. She picked up the massive club which was the source of so much pleasure and licked the head. The soft spongy head smelt like sex. She didn't care about the taste, she didn't care about the smell, she only cared for pleasing Sir. She smacked the head of his cock on her tongue then she moved down to his balls. Taking each tender testicle into her mouth and being extra careful so as not to hurt them. She ran her tongue all over every square inch of his left, then his right nut. She then took a long slow lick on the side of his shaft and was able to get about half of it inside her mouth before she couldn't breathe. She looked up at Jake awaiting his approval. The saliva leaking from the sides of her mouth onto his shaft.

She moved up, wiped her mouth clean, and embraced Jake in a kiss so passionate it would almost make you forget the scene of depravity that had just played out. Angie removed her face from the long sensual kiss and guided Jake's cock back inside her ass. She loved it! The feeling was amazing. She leaned back and started to rub her pussy and was making eye contact with Jake the whole time.

"Fuck man, how the fuck is this shit happening. I had no idea she was such a fucking freak! I didn't even ask her to suck my cock after it was in her ass, but she did it on her own. Fuck, I am going to have fun with this freak!" Jake thought as he stared down Angie. He looked at Angie as she was grinding her ass on his cock and still in the thong with the "Property of BBC" on it, he thought truer words have never been written.

Chad, still watching this scene unfold in his car, had already blown 2 nuts in his underwear and after that show of smut was working on the third. He had no idea that this was in Angie, Chad had to give it to Jake, he had unlocked some door, hidden to everyone. He needed to know how far Angie would let Jake take her.

Angie started to build up steam and a soft moan escaped her mouth as she was rubbing that pussy. Jake reached up and grabbed a tit in one hand and the tie in the other. She felt like she was on a leash and it turned her on even more. The added sensation threw more fuel on her fire, fuel which she didn't even know she had.

"Chad.... I am riding him.... he is back in my ass and I am riding his cock.... fffffuck!!! Chad this feels so good honey! Oh my god I love it! Why has it taken me soooo long to find this!!!" Angie was losing control she was grinding her ass against his crotch as his cock was finally able to be full inserted inside her ass. "Oh fuck me Sir.... I need that cock in my ass!! Oh fuck me sir!!!" Angie repeated, her moans of lust increasing in volume again. Angie started feeling this odd pressure inside her pussy. She had never felt this before but could feel it getting more and more intense. She had to continue rubbing her pussy.

"Oh fuck sssssir!!!! I... I ... I can't believe this I am going to fucking cum again!!! Sir, please. I feel weird, I don't know what is happening...I..I..I think I am going to cum again! Sir please ccccan I cccccum!!" Angie screamed lost in lust all she could think of was release.

"Fuck Ang, I bet you are going to squirt! Keep on rubbing that pussy. DO. NOT. STOP! I am going to bust, you can have it anywhere you want! Where do you want it my pet? Once I cum you are allowed to cum!" Jake said looking into her half-clenched eyes, trying to fight the orgasm, but slowly losing the battle.

"In my ass, sir.... if you want, can you please cuum in my asssss. I need it in my ass.. please sirr. Please!!!! I crave your hot load in my ass!!! Please let me cum sir!!!" Angie screaming, her mouth went wide in a silent scream.

"FUUUUUUUCK YEAH TAKE THAT NUT FREAKK FUCK YEAH IN DAT ASS!!! FUUUUUCK!!!!!" Jake screamed as he unleashed his cum inside Angie's ass.

"OOOOOOOOOH SIRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TH... TH...THANK YOU!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHh!!!! OOOOOH GOD!!! FUUUUUCK MY ASSS SIRRRRRRRRR AHHHH!!!" Angie continued to rub her pussy through the orgasm and she felt a build-up and release of liquid from her pussy. She couldn't stop "Ahhhhhh!!!! Fuck!!!! what the fuck is going onnnn!?" Angie groaned as her pussy squirted all over the place. She was leaning back on her elbows and kept on rubbing her pussy as she was instructed by Sir. Her hips were jumping around on Jake's cock like she was being electrocuted. Her mouth open and eyes wide with a blank stare looking towards the ceiling still rubbing her pussy for Jake. By the time the liquid stopped Jake was drenched in it.

Slowly, a panting Angie came back down to earth from the most powerful orgasm she had ever had, she didn't blackout, but she had been blacked. She was his to control she would never turn him down. Angie slowly collapsed off Jake's cock and laid on her side. A river of cum streamed out of her ass and onto the floor. Her ass was clearly gaping opening, so wide that both Jake and Chad could see it through the security footage.

"W....w....what the fuck was that?" Angie asked, trying to regain her breath. Feeling a vast emptiness in her pussy and ass.

"Well Ang, you squirted. Sometimes that happens when a chick gets really excited. I have seen it happen a few times, but not a lot. You are a straight freak!" Jake said with a giant smile across his face, Jake leaned forward and gave her another smack on the ass.

Jake stood up "Chad, you can come home now, she will need some care and attention," and hung up the phone.

Jake leaned down and whispered into Angie's ear "I am going to fuck your friend next!" Angie, exhausted, just nodded her head and closed her eyes.