Angie's Lesson Pt. 03

Story Info
A friend joins Angie and Jake by accident.
10.3k words
4.45
7.5k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a continuation from Angie's Lesson Pt 1 and 2 and will have the same type of action here. Read the tags, if you didn't like the first 2, you won't like this. This is a creation from the author's warped mind which created this work of fantasy and fiction.

Shout out to my editor IJS0904! Thank you very much for your help with my work! Greatly appreciate it!

==================

Chad arrived home and parked in the driveway. He rushed inside the house and could still smell sex in the air. Chad hurried past the back door and saw that Jake was back on the porch working out. Jake gave a head nod to Chad as he walked by.

"Angie? Where are you?" Chad said as he made his way upstairs. He could hear the shower running and rushed up the stairs to the bathroom to check in on his wife.

"Hey, honey... are... are you ok?" Chad said with concern in his voice.

"Chad! You're finally home!" Angie poked her head from the shower curtain. "I can't believe that just happened! One second I was on the phone with you and the next Jake was on me. But it was so exciting, please don't be mad at me. Jake asked me not to tell you he was over, but I kind of thought you would have figured it out. Are you ok with what happened?" Angie said as Chad approached. He threw open the shower curtain, wrapped her in a warm embrace, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Yeah, I thought something was up when you were listing the stuff we needed. Shit Angie, that was so hot. I was able to watch most of it on the security camera. It was all so intense watching how you reacted to him. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen!" Chad planted another kiss on his wife's mouth. His clothing was getting soaked but he didn't care at that moment.

Angie noted the difference in kissing methods between Chad and Jake. Chad was tender and loving, Jake was possessive and dominating. She loved each method for different reasons. She felt like there were 2 Angie's inside her. One was a cosplayer, shy, and someone who loved her husband deeply. The second was fueled by lust. She craved the taboo sensations of being with Jake and the fact that he was so many years her junior but so skilled in the bedroom. She couldn't say no to him, not because of the "rules" he set out, but because her body wouldn't allow it. Both parts of her were conflicted. Could both parts live together?

Chad couldn't contain himself. He continued to kiss his wife, he needed her and wanted her to know that. Chad started to let his hand roam over Angie's body. He gently caressed her breast and moved his hands down to her ass.

"Chad... what... what are you doing?" Angie said as Chad started nibbling on her ear lobe and kissed down her neck.

"Oh god babe, I need you!" Chad said as he guided her back into the shower. Chad quickly got rid of his clothes and pushed her back against the wall in the shower. He gently kissed down her chest and took each nipple into his mouth. He continued his journey down her torso and went down onto his knees. He stuck a finger into her pussy and started licking around her mound. Chad noted that her pussy was a lot looser than what he was used to. The thought of that excited Chad. He didn't understand why, but he got aroused thinking of what his wife had been doing only a short time before he got home, and the proof was in front of him.

"Chad... I still haven't finished my shower, Jake's cum may..." Angie started but Chad raised a finger to her lips.

"I don't care," Chad said as he was looking up at Angie, the sensation was too much for Angie to resist any further. She took the finger into her mouth and flicked the tip of his finger with her tongue. It felt so naughty to Angie, letting Chad go down on her after Jake had just been inside her. The feeling was driving her wild.

"Mmmmm that feels nice baby!" Angie said through a moan.

Chad continued his assault on Angie's pussy. He didn't know what came over him. He just felt that he had this need, this hunger to go down on his wife. Jake had just had her, possessed her, and he needed to take her back.

Angie was loving the attention. Chad had always been good at his oral work and this time was no exception. It seemed like he was a man possessed. He was 100x more enthusiastic than normal. Angie leaned back against the wall and grabbed his hair with her left hand and started gently humping his face. Angie's right hand found her nipples and started playing and pinching and teasing them.

After a few minutes Chad had enough and stood up, he twirled Angie around, bent her over, and plunged his member into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck Angie, you feel good! I love you so much!" Chad said as he was thrusting away, he knew that he wouldn't last long even though he had already a few orgasms in the car, but he needed to take Angie back. He could feel that Jake had stretched her out, but she was still so wet that he felt like he was doing the job. The fact that she was so stretched out added to his lust.

"Oh God Chad, this feels amazing, I love you so much!" Angie moaned back, Chad felt nothing like Jake, but she loved the feeling of Chad inside her nonetheless. She reached between her legs and found his testicles and started massaging them, she thought she would try to help Chad enjoy the moment.

Angie's hand caught Chad by surprise, Chad felt Angie's small hand rubbing his testicles. He started to feel a familiar urge build up as he was pounding away at his wife. All he could think about was the security cam footage and how Angie had performed. He wanted to take Angie back from Jake. The few days leading up to the scene in the kitchen was too much and was leading to his orgasm. He was never going to pull out. He needed his seed inside Angie, it was primal.

"Fuuuck Angie I am going to cum inside you!! AAAAAGH!" Chad screamed as he popped off, he grabbed Angie's hips and planted his cock as deep as he could inside Angie as he blew.

"Mmmm yeah baby, inside! I love it!" Angie said with a gleeful smile on her face as she leaned back into Chad's thrusts. Chad pumping the last few squirts from his load, exhausted. He pulled up on Angie's shoulders so that she was standing again, turned her around, and kissed her passionately as his cum ran down her legs.

They showered, taking extra care to wash each other in soap and make sure the other felt attended to. They finished the shower and walked out of the bathroom in bathrobes, giddy like newlyweds on their honeymoon.

Angie could tell the difference in Chad's demeanor since they started on this path. He had been more affectionate. He hadn't joined her in the shower for years. Yet this still did not feel right, it did not feel normal. Chad may be happy with the arrangement now, but would he regret it? Doubt started to creep into Angie's mind. "Am I being selfish?" Angie thought to herself.

Before going back downstairs Angie stopped Chad, "Ok, I need to know are you really ok with this? I mean since I am with Jake, do you want to be with other women?" Angie asked.

"I mean if the opportunity came up, I couldn't say no but I am enjoying this thing right now," Chad answered back with no hesitation.

Angie and Chad entered the kitchen where there was a text message waiting for Angie on her phone.

Jake: Hey you love birds, how are you both doing after what happened? Did you want me to come over and talk? Sexy shower time is always fun!

Angie: Hey, how did you know?

Jake: Well, usually after me and a wife has been together the husband "reclaims" her, it's like he is taking her back. I think it is a psychological thing for the husbands. But I know it drives the guys wild!

Angie: Well, you aren't wrong, Chad attacked me in the best way possible :-) But to answer your question we are fine. But I am having some doubts though, I mean what happened over the past few days has been crazy. It just feels wrong. Sex has never been so intense for me before. I just don't know how Chad can be ok with this, it feels like we are the only couple on earth doing this and it can only end in disaster. My marriage is worth more than sex... even if the sex is AMAZING!

Jake: I am glad you told me. Like I said we can stop this at any time. Trust me, what you and Chad have allowed me to experience with you has been amazing. Whether we continue or stop I will remember this time for the rest of my life. I can tell you that this situation is more common than you might think. I can tell you for a fact that you have several neighbors where the wife sleeps around, and the husband is ok with it. You don't have to worry about other people, you be you. You and Chad can do your married life thing. I have some business to tend to, sleep on it and we will talk in a few days. Sound good?

Angie: Yes I would like that.

Jake: Oh could you send Chad over whenever he gets a second, I put the video from my phone onto a USB stick he can come over and get it whenever.

Angie: Yep sure can, and thank you for understanding

"That was Jake, he said we won't be hearing from him for a few days. I have some doubts Chad, are you OK with all of this?" Angie said as she put her phone back on the counter.

Chad looked a bit disappointed, which confused Angie, "Yeah, this is the hottest thing I have ever experienced. I can't explain it, I feel younger. I feel horny all the time... well more than usual. If any of the 3 of us aren't happy with what is going on then we need to stop or take a break, but I can't wait to see what is next from Jake. He transforms you when he is with you, and it is a huge turn-on for me." Chad said as he took Angie into his arms.

"Ok well, I just don't know, this has been moving fast, we can take a few days and think about it. Oh, also Jake said he has the video from his phone for you... from... earlier." Angie said. She didn't know how to even say what happened. She didn't know what exactly happened.

"Ok, I will just grab it from Jake and be right back," Chad said as he walked out the door towards the shared fence with the Grant's.

Jake saw Chad approached and knew what he was after, he picked up the USB and walked over to the fence.

"Hey man, that was wild, I saw most of it through the security camera. I can't believe what happened Angie has NEVER been like that for me." Chad said in a hushed tone, he didn't want to speak too loudly but was sure anyone in earshot probably heard Angie anyways.

"Yeah, man, you got a special woman there. I was disappointed that Angie wants to take a break. Was that from her or you?" Jake said as he passed the USB through the fence.

"That wasn't from me. I never realized how hot all of this could be. I was never really jealous when other guys would stare at Angie's body, I mean, hell look at what she does for a living. But to see you two together has brought something out of me that I never knew was there. It's just so fucking hot man and I know you have brought something out of Angie as well that she didn't know was there," Chad said keeping his tone hushed but finding it harder to control it when he relived the past couple of days.

"Well, you know there is a way. So, sometimes, the husband or the wife gets scared about what is happening. I mean think about it, having a third person come into a relationship like this, a lot of people don't think it is normal. But I can tell you from experience this is A LOT more common than most people think. Hell, since I have been back, I have fucked a few housewives around this area and the husband knows what is going on and encourages it. Our society just doesn't discuss it because we are shy about sex. This is taboo. You could show her that this is more common than she thinks and that might ease her fears." Jake said with a modest voice. He wanted to help but also wanted to continue his lessons with Angie.

"Hell... that's a good idea. I can show her how popular it is and if that changes her mind then I am game for what happens next. By the way, what is next?" Chad asked with a smile creeping across his face.

"Well, I have a few ideas, but I don't want to ruin the surprise,"

"Ok man, I will work on Angie," Chad backed away from the fence with a plan in mind.

================

Chapter 2

Chad thought he would let it sit for a day and see if he could talk to Angie about it. After breakfast the next morning he was relaxing by the pool and decided to try and ease Angie's mind. He walked back inside the house and into their office. He continued past the exercise room where Angie was in the middle of her morning workout routine. He was convinced that he could make Angie see that this was not as unusual as she thought. Maybe then she would believe he was more than OK with what was going on.

Chad started searching the internet and found a huge library of websites. He started his search and found lots of content under the terms "CUCKOLD", "HOTWIFE" and "WIFE SHARING". Naturally, there was porn, but you expect that when typing those keywords. But he was blown away by the number of websites created for couples to find well-hung men. He even thought he recognized their banker as one of the girls on the couple's seeking bull websites, but the camera angle was too poor, and he couldn't confirm his suspicions.

Chad loaded the new video from Jake and put it on their desktop and watched it again. He barely got 30 seconds into the video when his penis was hurting from how erect he was. He did make it through the full video, and he was surprised by the look on Angie's face. She just looked possessed. She looked like someone who was consumed by lust and that she fully embraced it. There was no holding back.

Suddenly he heard footsteps approaching the office and quickly closed the video and turned around to see Angie walking into the room, "Hey, ok so I was doing some thinking. I wanted to know whether... whether what is going on with Jake is really unique or is it more common than we think. And look here and here and here." Chad opened the internet and showed her all the tabs with the results of his research.

"Look, I am completely ok with whatever decision that we come to. I would love to continue this thing between you and Jake, but I just want you to see what I have found. I will let you look and if you want to talk, we can. I will just go out to the pool and watch some movies. Ok?" Chad said as he scooted Angie into the computer chair.

"Ok, I will see what I can find," Angie said with an uneasy look on her face as she settled into the chair and started clicking. Chad lingered by the door for a moment or two to see her reaction. As Angie was clicking and scrolling around the various sites, Chad could see her initial surprised reaction. Then, he saw that it was turning her on. She started biting her bottom lip and a crooked smile crossed her face. His plan was having the desired effect and he thought he should leave her alone.

Angie was blown away. "How is this so popular?" Angie said to herself. She was very familiar with what Courtney was doing and had thought it was unique. After a few minutes of browsing the websites Chad found, she was surprised by what she saw. So many of these "kink" websites match thousands of people. She was also surprised at how many of them lived in California and around her area as well. It seemed like the biggest issue wasn't a lack of couples, it was more of a lack of "bulls". Angie found out that was the term they used in the community for the dominant male who is introduced to the couple. It seemed that there was a lot of demand for reliable bull's and here they were with a bull who was readily available. Could they lose Jake if she didn't act fast enough? The thought of losing Jake now felt unacceptable to her.

As Angie continued her review of the tabs Chad left open, she found a site that she didn't think Chad meant for her to see. It was a porn site that had a woman in it and was titled "Wife's first BBC". From the banter between the woman and the cameraman and the giant ring on her finger it sounded like she was married and after watching a few minutes of the video, it sounded like the cameraman was her husband. She was beautiful, looked around mid 30's, blond hair, a good size chest, nice ass, Angie thought that she must work out a lot. The camera cut from the two talking to her sitting on her bed dressed in a black bra and a thong. A large black man enters the room. He takes her, slowly. He takes his time with her, just like Jake did with Angie on their first night. She takes off his pants and this man's cock jumps from his underwear and smacks her in the face, she laughs, but Angie can tell that she is nervous.

Angie watched, mesmerized as this little blond lady was ravaged again and again by this massive cock. Angie started to feel a familiar tingle in her body. She was getting turned on by this scene of sin. Then it hit her, as the woman was being ravaged, she recognized the look on her face. Angie quickly minimized the window. She had to find the video of her and Jake's first time.

After a few short minutes of going through their desktop, she found both videos and she played the video from their first night. Angie's mouth dropped, the look on the face of the blond lady was the same as her face on the first night. Angie reopened the video and watched it to completion, she was able to make it a few more minutes before her left hand dropped to her yoga pants and started to rub her pussy. This whole scene was so hot she couldn't take her eyes away. She knew exactly what this woman was feeling and was so incredibly turned on.

This giant had his way with this little blond wife, and he shot his load inside her. Angie was surprised at the blonde's enthusiasm. She was pleading with the black man to shoot his load inside her. As the camera zoomed in on the balls of the giant Angie could recall when Jake came inside of her. She could almost feel the sensation again of his giant cock pulse inside of her. She could start to feel her orgasm come on, but she pulled her hand away.

"No, this must be a one-time thing, I doubt this lady has made anymore." Angie thought, frantically clicking on the username to reveal that she and her hubby loaded 56 other videos onto the porn site. Some were her playing with toys, but most were her taking different men or multiple men taking her to bed. Angie even found scenes where the little blond and a busty brunette got fucked by a massive bull.

Angie's eyes grew wide in shock. What she saw on the screen was so naughty, but so fucking hot! She clicked on another video. It was the same little blond lady, this time she was wearing black lingerie and she had 3 men around her. These 3 men were relentless in their assault on her. But you could hear the husband holding the camera making comments, he was certainly enjoying it. Angie's hand once again crept down her yoga pants and found her soaking wet pussy. She started rubbing again as the video continued. When the end of the video was near, she could feel herself about to climax. At the last second, she pulled her hand away. She remembered the rules, she must get permission from sir first.

Angie regained her composure and walked to the kitchen where her phone was finally done charging.

Angie: Sir... I have had some time to think about it... I am ready to continue. The thought of your cock makes me so wet Sir. Please I need your thick cock again. Whatever it takes.

Angie pulled her yoga pants down and her top up and took a picture on her phone and sent the attachment.

Staring at the chat window she expected an immediate response from Jake. But... none came. She looked out the back and seen that the porch was empty, no Jake. She knew he was going to be busy but thought he should be able to see his phone.

Angie knocked on the window and signaled for Chad to join her in the kitchen, Chad stood up and scurried back into the house. He was hoping that his plan had worked, and that Angie had more instructions from Jake.