Angie's Lesson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so I want to continue. That stuff you found was amazing. I want to continue with Jake, I sent him a text, but he hasn't responded yet." Angie said, in a bit of a panic.

"It's ok honey, he is busy. He will respond." Chad said trying to ease Angie's fears.

"But... but what if he has moved on? What if I took too long to tell him I want to continue?" Angie said as her panic increased.

Ding, her phone made the familiar ring and Angie picked it up to read the text.

Jake: Hey, it brings me a lot of joy to read your message. That picture was fucking hot! Take the rest of the day off and tomorrow you and Chad pick out something naughty to wear for me. Leave in the morning and come back by 1.

Angie: Yes sir, we will not let you down!! :-D

Angie put her phone down and gave a huge hug to Chad, "He said we are going shopping tomorrow!! I love shopping!!"

=================

Chp 3

The next day came and there was a sense of anticipation from both Angie and Chad. They were both awake and out of bed before the alarm went off.

They knew the stores opened at 9 AM and wanted to be there and home before Jake arrived. Angie made a quick breakfast while Chad made the coffee. Shortly after, they were out the door.

Jake, always the early riser, looked out from his parents' deck and saw Angie and Chad leave the driveway, "looks like they are fully in it now." A slow smile crossed Jake's face, hoping that his plan would come true. He just needed some luck.

A few hours later Jake was working on his quads when he saw a familiar face enter the backyard and it wasn't Angie or Chad. It looked like Courtney and she was walking his way. Her long blond hair was flowing from her large white sun hat and a flowy white sundress. Jake loved her body, not nearly as curvy as Angie, she clearly liked to work out and was very toned. He could see her swimsuit underneath through the thin fabric of her dress. Well, it was barely a swimsuit as it left little to the imagination. The top contained barely enough fabric to cover the naughty areas, the fabric was black and thin, Jake could see her nipples were standing at full attention. Her bottoms were more of a g string than a thong. The material was black and contrast nicely against her pale skin.

"Hey stud, how are you doing?" Courtney walked up with a lick of her bright red lipstick lips.

"I am doing pretty fine actually, but if you are looking for Angie and Chad, they went shopping. I think they will be back around 2. So, you should come back around then?" Jake said politely, ignoring the obvious attempts at seduction.

"Well, I think I came here more to see you than to see Angie. Angie is my friend, but I wanted to know if you wanted to meet me for drinks or something sometime?" Courtney said with a smile on her face, she made sure she emphasized "something", but he pretended not to pick up on the hint.

"Well, I see by that rock on your finger that you would just be teasing a guy. That's not nice, is it?" Jake said with a smile growing across his face, he knew where this conversation was going, but wanted to drag it out.

"Well, I am a bad girl and I need to be punished, and my husband doesn't care who does the punishing," Courtney said with a small bite of her bottom lip and an inviting smile.

"If that is the case then we could arrange something. I will tell Angie that you will be back at 2 and we can talk more about it then?" Jake said as he turned around and walked back to his weights.

"It's a date stud!" Courtney replied and was getting turned on by their interaction. She was sure before the end of the week she would bed him, and she couldn't wait to brag to Angie all about it. Courtney turned around and walked back to her car and drove off.

=================

Chp 4

Angie and Chad returned to the house with several bags in tow. They rushed into the house and dropped them by the door. Angie rushed to Chad and wrapped her arms around him and started kissing him.

"Oh my god honey, we are going to do this again, aren't we?!?! I can't wait." Angie said with a squeal of excitement in her voice.

"Ok, I will make lunch, you have a nice long bath and get ready for Jake. I'll bring your food when it is ready so, take your time." Chad said as he marched straight to the kitchen. He paused only long enough to plant a hard spank on Angie's ass, a yelp escaped her lips and she rushed upstairs.

Angie took the items from the store and laid them on the bed. "Hmmm, I hope Jake likes this!" Angie said to herself. She ran to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. She couldn't wait!

=================

Chp 5

Courtney returned to Angie and Chad's place promptly at 2 PM as suggested by Jake. She got out of her car and walked to the front door and brought her hand to the door. She was still in her same white sundress and black barely bikini from before and the large white sun hat.

"Sir, your cock tastes soooo good!" Angie swooned.

Courtney paused and snickered. She looked around and noticed the windows were wide open. "Angie and Chad must be getting dirty. I always thought Angie was a bit of a submissive type, but never thought Chad would dig the "Sir" kinda shit."

Courtney lingered there for a moment and heard further proof that Angie was otherwise occupied. "gluck gluck gluck, slurp". Courtney could hear Angie clear as day sucking off her husband. Courtney was doing everything she could to stifle her laughter. "Little miss goody two shoes sucking dick like a pro and calling Chad "Sir", this is hilarious!" Courtney thought to herself, "next time I talk to Angie I will have to bug her about the loud slurp. I guess Jake never told them I was coming back at 2."

Courtney tried to look through the window beside the door but wasn't able to see anything. "Oh well, maybe I will leave the two love birds alone," Courtney thought, she turned around but heard a familiar voice from inside the house.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeah, suck that big black cock!" Courtney heard the voice, and it sounded like her friend was cheating on Chad with another man. "Oh my god!" Courtney whispered to herself, she glanced in the driveway and noticed both Angie and Chad's cars were home. "I must find out what the fuck is going on and stop this!" Courtney said to herself.

Courtney decided to go around to the side gate of the house. She opened the gate and walked in. "Is she cheating? Do I tell Chad? How do I break it to him? That poor guy! He is going to be crushed!" Courtney had a million thoughts going through her mind when she crept into the backyard and peeked through the window into the living room.

The sight she saw made Courtney's jaw hit the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Courtney ducked back down from the window then peeked back up and her brain couldn't comprehend what her eyes saw. She saw Chad sitting on the couch with his cock in one hand and a camera in in the other. Angie was on her knees sucking off a black guy... the black guy... looked like... JAKE! That's Jake's cock... and "Oh my god!! the cock is fucking huge!" Courtney thought, "no wonder Angie was choking on it. It looked like she had dyed her hair bleach blond and was wearing a collar that said "FUCK ME" on it, with Jake holding the leash. Angie was wearing a black lacey bra and a garter belt holding up a black stocking, the look was completed by a black thong which said "Queen of Spades". Courtney always thought her friend was beautiful, but that outfit was crazy! The contrast between her pale white skin and the dark black lace, not to mention the fat black cock she was sucking was so erotic.

"Oh my god! What the fuck is going on?" Courtney whispered to herself. She always thought Angie was an innocent little church mouse, and here she was getting throat fucked by a large black guy while her husband recorded it.

"Mmmm are you my slut? Does that pussy belong to me?" Jake said looking down as he was using the leash to bring her mouth forward. Angie was trying her best efforts to stuff that giant cock down her throat.

"Yes Sir! I am yours to command, please fuck me, Sir!" Angie said begging for her pussy to be filled once again.

"Not yet my freak, but soon enough, keep on sucking that cock!" Jake said as he pulled the leash forward and stuffed more and more of his cock down Angie's throat. "gluck gluck gluck!" was Angie's only reply.

"I give you permission to play with your pussy, but do NOT cum!" Jake looked down at Angie and immediately her left hand dropped and moved her thong over to show off her glistening sex. She started rubbing at a fast pace. She needed relief and needed to get herself ready for Jake's huge cock.

Courtney watched on in awe of the situation, her left hand wandered down her pussy as if on autopilot. "Don't mind if I do! Fuck yeah, Angie! Get that cock!" Courtney whispered to herself again, "mmmm that feels so good!" Courtney's pussy was soaking wet, and the more she plays with it the wetter it gets. "Fuck that looks soo fucking good!" Courtney softly whispered to herself. She was starting to lose control. She needed cock, she needed what Angie had and she was going to take it.

Having made up her mind, Courtney removed her sundress over her head and removed her top and g-string. She was now standing completely naked, her nipples were at full attention and her pussy was soaking wet. She put her hair up in a ponytail and was craving action. As she marched to the backdoor her modest size tits freely bounced around. She found that the backdoor was unlocked and walked inside.

"You, young lady have some explaining to do!" Courtney approached the couple through the door and walked into the living room.

"Courtney!" Angie's eyes were wide and bulging out as she spit out Jake's cock. "What are you doing here?!?!?!" Angie said, then noticed her friend was completely nude. Jake looked on with a massive grin, he knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Well, I was planning on seducing that Jake kid while spending time with my friend by the pool, but it looks like you beat me to it. So, I thought I would just join in your fun!" Courtney said as she walked up to Jake looked at him straight in the eyes, grabbed Angie's head, and guided Jake's cock back into her mouth. Angie's mouth opened by instinct and gave an expression of confusion, but she didn't stop what Courtney was doing. Courtney then started fucking Angie's mouth with Jake's cock while having a self-satisfied grin on her face.

"Is this what you wanted "Sir"?" Courtney said looking up at Jake.

"Not yet, but we are working that way. Aren't you married? Or does daddy have to punish you?" Jake said

"Daddy can punish me, but my hubby, Herb, likes it when I fuck other guys and then tell him about it after, it could be a bonus if I could have a copy of that video though. I think he would love watching us all together." Courtney said gesturing towards Chad.

"I am sure he would. Look at the camera and tell your Herb, you are about to suck my big black cock!" Jake commanded.

Courtney turned her head to Chad while still forcing Jake's cock down Angie's throat. "Honey... Herb, I am about to suck this beautiful black cock and I am going to enjoy every fucking inch!" Courtney smiled and licked Jake's chiseled abs in a trail down to her knees next to her best friend.

Chad was still sitting on the couch watching this scene before him. With his jaw agape. This was HIS dream! He had been after this for YEARS! Yet, he couldn't move. He had no intention to stop this scene from playing out in front of him. He had played this scenario over a million times in his head, but it was his cock, not Jake's between his wife and her friend.

"Now can you bitches play nice? Kiss!" Jake demanded of the two friends.

Courtney removed her hand from the back of Angie's head. Angie let Jake's cock drop from her mouth and she faced Courtney, her pulse was racing, she had never kissed a girl before. This was all so new, and weird and wrong. Angie had never seen Courtney in this light before. But there was something about being on her knees in front of Jake and she was already getting hot made her want to submit to Jake's request.

Angie and Courtney leaned forward at the same time and kissed. For Courtney this was not an ordinary hook-up, this was her friend, she had fantasized about this for years, but she would never admit to it. She had slept with quite a few women before and had fantasized that the girl she was sleeping with was Angie, now she had the real thing in front of her.

Angie's head was spinning. All of this was happening so fast, but Courtney's lips were so soft and tender. "mmm, this feels so good!" Angie thought, Courtney, smelt like vanilla, and her lip balm taste of cherries. "This feels so good, so right," Angie thought as she reached around her friend's back to pull her closer.

Courtney was the first to let out a soft moan, followed shortly by Angie. Their hands were exploring each other's bodies freely. Courtney reached around and undid Angie's bra and let it go, Angie quickly pulled her arms through the straps and let the frilly piece of fabric fall to the floor. Angie could feel Courtney's nipples on her skin, and she was getting more and more aroused as their bare skin collided into each other.

Jake and Chad had each taken a spectator role. Which was unusual for Jake, not so much for Chad. Both men loved watching these beautiful ladies kiss, but Jake was growing tired of not being included.

"Ok, that was hot as fuck, and as much as I enjoyed that, my cock is starting to get dry... ladies, you want to remedy that?" Jake said, both ladies released the kiss and locked eyes for a moment. Both wanting more, but also each had a desire for Jake.

Courtney was the first to attack Jake's cockhead, she licked up and down the side of the shaft and spit all over his cock. Courtney moved over to Jake's left side and Angie took up a position on the right side of Jake's cock and licked her side of Jake's thick shaft. Both girls moved their left hands onto Jake's scrotum and started massaging his heavy sack while their tongues were taking turns bathing his cockhead and shaft.

Chad sat on the couch and watched with the camera in hand. He couldn't help but notice the contrast between the women's pale skin tone and the darkness of Jake's cock. Chad zoomed in and caught the glare from each women's wedding rings as their hands were gently rubbing Jake's testicles and they bathed his cock in their saliva. It felt so wrong to watch, but so right. He couldn't take his eyes off this erotic scene playing out in front of him.

"Ok now, watch this Chad, make sure you get this shit on camera!" Jake said looking into the camera, he grabbed Angie and Courtney's head at the same time and rammed his cock in and out. Both girls opened their mouths wide and receptive and stuck out their tongues slobbering all over Jake's shaft. They each let their hand fall submissively letting Jake bend them to his will.

Jake brought the pair to the tip of his cock where they shared the filthiest french kiss known to man. Both girls twisted and turned her tongue over the head and darted between paying attention to Jake's cockhead and the other's tongue. Angie let go of a soft moan which was steadily increasing in volume and Courtney was matching her pace and sound.

Courtney put her hand on Angie's pussy which caused Angie's eyes to open with a start. Her friend's fingers started to feel great, and she thought she would return the favor. She reached out for Courtney's pussy. Angie had never touched another girl's pussy before. She started to massage and replicate the touches that she liked to feel when she is in the shower. It was now Courtney's turn to be caught off guard. Her eyes opened with surprise and met Angie's lust-filled gaze. The women moaned at a steadily increasing volume.

"Fuck yeah Chad! Look at this shit, these freaks and getting off sucking my cock look!" Jake was more than pleased with this turn of events, he was expecting Courtney to be a freak considering how she was coming on to him but had no idea Angie would be so into her friend. Jake continued to piston his cock between these slobbering freaks until he was ready to take it to the next level.

Jake released the girl's heads and pushed Courtney onto her back, he picked up her legs so her pussy was spread out, ready and willing to receive his cock. He placed his cock so it was resting just at Courtney's entrance. "Girls I gotta say I am impressed, so I will allow Angie to stick my cock in you slut. But you got to ask your friend real nice like. She can always say no, and I will kick your naked ass out onto the front lawn!" Jake said looking between the girls, Courtney's expression suddenly changed from excitement to concern.

"Oh, fuck, Angie please, please, please, take that big black cock and stick it in me! Please, Angie! Please share that wonderful cock with me, I need it... look at Jake, he would love for you to stick his cock in me, please Angie?!?!?! I will do anything!" Courtney begged with pleading eyes at Angie.

"Fuck yeah you will do anything for this cock, I know that. What do you say, Angie? Up to you" Jake said with a smirk on his face.

Angie was looking down at her friend, Angie reached out and started moving his cock up and down her pussy, slowly teasing her with what she craved. She knew the feeling because she had been there before. She could already see Courtney's juices coat Jake's cock as she moved it up and down her slit, "Do I want to share this with her? All of this is going so fast, I wonder how she will react if I do it? How would she react if I don't?" Angie thought. Angie reached out and rubbed the tip of Jake's cock up and down Courtney's pussy more. "God all this is so hot, look at her, she is practically in heat. Is that how I looked when I took his cock?" Angie thought as she pressed his cock forward into her friend.

"FFFFFUCK THAT COCK...SSSSSO BBBIG!Thank you Ang!!" Courtney wailed in sweet agony followed by a high-pitched moan. Jake could feel that her pussy wasn't as tight as Angie's, but it would get the job done. Most women took a while to get used to his cock. Jake started slowly working his cock inside her.

Angie could not take her eyes off Courtney's face, she looked just like that girl in the porn she watched early, and the same look that was on her face the first and second time with Jake. It was a look of pure lust, of pure agony, of passion. Angie did not want him to stop whenever they get together, and she could tell that Courtney had no thoughts of stopping this at any time soon.

"Jesus, that is soo fucking good!" Courtney said

"Tell the camera what the fuck is happening slut!" Jake demanded

Courtney arched her head back, so she was looking back at the camera, "uuuuh Ummm uuuuh ffffffuck, Hhhhherbie, this black cccccock is fucking me sooooo good!" Courtney said between strokes.

"Oh shit, Angie, I sure as hell don't want you to be left out, now sit on your friend's face, I think she would like that," Jake said to Angie. Both Angie and Jake looked down and Courtney was in another world as Jake was now bottoming out in Courtney's pussy, they were positive Courtney didn't hear Jake's demand.

Angie crawled over to her friend and put both knees on either side of Courtney's head level then arched back until she could feel Courtney's hot breath. Courtney's eyes opened with a shock. She had dreams of eating her friend's pussy for years and it took this accident to bring it out. Courtney grabbed both of Angie's legs and slowly, but with pressure, licked Angie's pussy. She lightly licked around the labia in an "O" motion then dove in with force into her opening. She moved her tongue then moved her attention to the clit, taking the sweet sensitive area into her mouth and sucking. Angie's juices started to coat her chin and nose and Courtney loved it. Angie tasted delicious and she could stay like this for hours. Courtney started to have trouble concentrating on Angie while Jake assaulted her womb.