Angie's Lesson Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck that feels good! Eat that pussy, Courtney!" Angie said breathlessly as Courtney's continued moaning felt like a mini vibrator on her clit. Angie started grinding her pussy into Courtney's mouth.

"Remember bitches, no one is cumming unless I approve it!" Jake bellowed as Angie leaned forward and took both of Courtney's legs from Jake's grasp giving him deeper access to Courtney's pussy.

"Mmmhmmm" both girls responded at the same time in the same dreamy tone. Angie could tell by the shortness of breath that her friend was getting ready to cum, she raised her hips ever so slightly to allow her to ask permission.

"Mmm, daddy, this naughty girl is about to cum all over that wonderful black cock, may I please cum daddy?" Courtney said the sound of her moans filled the room. She needed relief, she needed his permission, she didn't know what would happen if she allowed herself to cum, but this game was fun and she had been with other partners who had denied her orgasms in the past. She wanted to be good for Daddy.

Jake continued his consistent pace pumping Courtney's pussy, he wanted her to work for it. He wanted her to resist so the release would be that much bigger. He wanted to get this slut addicted to his cock, he thought the more women he got addicted the more fun he would have this summer.

"Oh shit, this pussy creaming on me! Damn! Angie, you better clean this cock off!" Jake said, as he continued his pumping, he noticed this white froth coating his cock. He noticed it when he first started but as he continued to pump his cock inside Courtney it was getting thicker. Jake decided he would make her earn it a bit more.

Jake left the head of his cock inside Courtney and grabbed Angie's head and pulled it down to clean off his shaft. Angie was more than happy to comply and started lapping up the cream.

"Oh god daddy pppplease let me cum! I don't know how much more I can take of this!! Please daddy!" Courtney begged. Jake was enjoying this.

"Are you going to be my slut? Are you going to be a big black cock whore for me?" Jake said, he pulled Angie's cream covered face away from his cock as she did a quick job cleaning it and he started making slow and shallow pumps insider her.

"Yessss, daddy, I will be your slut, I will be your fuck toy, anything you want, just please let me cuuuum!!" Courtney screamed, begging for relief, she needed it so bad.

"Well then, ask Chad, ask him for his permission for you to cum, we wouldn't be here if Chad never got involved so ask him slut!" Jake demanded

"Please Chad, I need it, ppplease Chad!" Courtney begged for relief.

"Uhhhh yes, you have my permission! Cum! Now!" Chad said and Jake plunged his full length inside Courtney, her eye bulged and she attempted to sit up, but Angie's weight was still on her head.

"UHHHHHH OOOOOOH MMMMMY FUUUUUUCKING GODDDD!! AAHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUCK ME!! YESSSSSSSS, I AMMMM YOURRRR WHORE D... D... DADDY!!" Courtney screamed as her orgasm washed over her, her entire body shook. It seemed that every muscle in her body contracted and went into spasm. Angie leaned forward and started to rub her clit to make the feeling stronger. Spasm after spasm rained over Courtney's body. She was cum drunk, she had never cum so hard in her life. Chad brought the camera close and panned from her pussy to her face, she had a spaced-out look in her eyes and stopped moving except for her chest rising and falling in an attempt to regain her breath. She was still conscious, but barely.

"Phew! Fuck that was intense, damn. Well, Ang looks like your friend needs some time to recover, your turn. Get down on your back NOW!" Jake said, Angie did not have to be asked twice, she was so turned on by what was going on she needed that cock bad.

Jake reached for Angie's thong and took it off Angie's shapely hips. He scrunched it into a ball and inserted it into Courtney's mouth. Angie thought it was disgusting, but also found it dirty, it was just one more thing that added to her fire.

Jake lorded over Angie and Courtney and spread Angie's legs. Angie wanted her legs spread as far as they would go inviting Jake to plunge inside her again. She grabbed behind her knees and waited for the inevitable. Jake moved up and slapped his huge cock across her pussy, then onto her stomach. She knew what he wanted.

"Please sir, please fuck me! I need your cock so badly. I have been patiently waiting for it while you used Courtney, please sir I need it, I desire it. Fuck me!" Angie said, her voice was quivering a touch with desire.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" Jake simply asked

Without hesitation, Angie spoke with conviction "You sir, this pussy, this mouth, and this ass all belong to you sir, please take what is yours!" Angie asked again.

"What do you think Chad, do you think she wants it? I don't know, I mean it is easy if it was just me and her friend. What if I brought over a friend, do you think she would still be so eager?" Jake said, slowly moving his cock up and down her soaked pussy. With every word, Angie went deeper and deeper into lust. She needed it and her hips started to involuntarily move in rhythm with Jake's pace.

"Jake, man look at her! She will do ANYTHING you want her to!" Chad replied. There was already a large cum stain on the couch and there would be more added to that before the end of the day.

"Yeah I think you are right," Jake said and with that, he plunged into Angie. Her wetness made it easier for him to make more progress than he had before on his initial insertions. He was able to make it halfway before he stopped. Angie's eyes rolled back inside her head, she was hoping he would do it, but she was still caught off guard.

"Ohhh fuck yeah Sir. Sooooo good" Angie moaned as she threw her head back. Angie tossed her head to the side and saw her friend. It looked like she was starting to recover as she was propped up on an elbow and was watching the show. She also had her hand on her pussy and was playing with it.

Courtney rose to her knees and grabbed the leash still attached to Angie's collar, "does that black cock feel good baby? We are going to get into so much trouble together for Daddy, aren't we baby?" Courtney moaned as she continued to play with her pussy and jerking on Angie's leash.

"Yes! Yes! We will be terribly good girls for Sir! Fuck me Sir!!" Angie moaned while biting her bottom lip.

Jake continued to pump his cock inside Angie while glancing between their smashing sexes and Courtney's eyes. Angie wrapped her long legs around his waist and her hands clung to his back as he continued with his rhythm. She was meeting his thrusts with her pussy and grinding on him. She looked over at Jake. Her moans were getting louder and louder. Their audience had quite the show to watch and each of them was enjoying it for their own reasons.

Swiftly Jake moved his hands to Angie's ass and picked her up as if she was weightless. Jake now had Angie suspended in the air, the only thing Angie could hold onto was Jake and she was NOT letting go. Jake bent down so Angie's face was looking into the camera.

"Chad how does it look from over there? How does Angie look on my cock!?" Jake said mocking Chad as he started furiously mating with Chad's bride, but he also knew Chad was loving every minute of this depraved scene.

"My... god... this... this... this is amazing! Wow! Fucking give it to her man!" Chad cheered Jake on as he hammered his wife.

Angie's mouth was agape, no one had ever made her feel so powerless. She loved it and her pussy was on fire.

"Oh FUCK! God! Jake fuck me!!" Angie said wanting more, craving more. Jake stood up straight and continued his assault on Angie's womb.

Suddenly Angie felt a presence at the back of her neck. "So he has had your ass has he?" Courtney asked, knowing the answer. She was aware of the conversation they were having, she just didn't have any energy to respond. Jake slowed down his efforts, he wanted to know where this was going.

"Y...yes, he did... a few days ago!" Angie said in a quivering voice.

Courtney took a long lick of her index and middle fingers and placed them on Angie's unoccupied hole "You mean he was... here!" Courtney pushed her fingers to her knuckles into Angie's ass. Angie's eyes went wide, and her mouth was open in shock.

"Oooooh ffffuck! Oh god! Oh, fuck! Yes!! He... he... he fucked my ass!" Angie continued to repeat. Jake nodded his head with approval, even he was caught off guard by this slut's actions. Courtney started to match Jake's pace of pumping her fingers in and out of Angie so a hole was always full.

"S...s...sir, I... can I ... oh god, can I please cum! Please, Sir! I need it sooooo bad!" Angie begged as she bit her bottom lip. She was fighting it so hard. That sudden pressure was weird, but god it felt soooo good.

Jake was not quite ready for her to orgasm continued thrusting. Courtney's eyes moved from Jake to Angie and back. She could tell that Angie was in a beautiful agony and needed release. She wondered how long Jake would hold her on the line.

"I am not convinced. I think you can do better" Jake teased while maintaining his speed and pace. He was now 3/4 of the way inside and bottoming out. He knew Angie was losing her mind.

"Oh Ffffuck, godddd damn. Please, Sir, I need it soo bad! I will do anything for you! I will fuck your friends, I will invite more of my friends for you to use! Just please... sir... I really really need to cum on this cock!" Angie begged for release she was completely taken by lust.

"You don't say, well I may hold you to that... Yes, you have my permission now... CUM!" Jake screamed and slammed his full length inside Angie's pussy.

The dam burst "AHHHHHH FFFFUCK ME! OH GOD THHHHANK YOUUUU SSSSSIR!! UHHHHHH FFFFFUCK AHHHH!" Angie started to contract, Courtney removed her fingers from her ass and stepped back out of the way from Angie's flailing limbs. Jake continued to hammer away and Angie lost her mind. She was shaking out of control. Jake had almost lost grip on her, but he was able to regain grip and laid her back down onto her back on the floor.

"Fffffuck that was good." The only other words Angie was able to muster as the contraction continued to rock her body.

As Angie was still shaking on the floor Jake looked at Courtney, "you are a freaky slut aren't you? Now, how about your go face to face with your friend, make sure you spread Angie's legs in the air for me but raise your ass for me doggy style." Jake commanded and as ordered Courtney hopped to Angie. She pinned Angie's legs back like she was about to do her missionary style and spread her legs so Jake had his choice between women. The two women were laying face to face.

Angie was quicker to recover than her friend and was ready for more cock. She had seen Jake position himself behind Courtney and knowing what he was planning, grabbed Courtney's ass and spread her cheeks inviting him in.

"Why didn't you tell me about this sooner!" Courtney said to Angie as she went in for a soft kiss.

"Well, it never really... came UP" Angie replied and chuckled, she returned the kiss. Angie could see Jake behind Courtney and knew from the sudden look on Courtney's face what he was doing.

"Mmmm fuck! Thank you, daddy!" Courtney said she needed more cock.

Jake alternated between pussies. He would take a long slow stroke into Courtney then go back to Angie. He would then piston his cock inside Angie for 10 strokes then return to soft and steady to Courtney.

"Mmmmm fuck... sir this is so fucking amazing! Thank you for this!" Angie said to Jake. She could tell he was getting close as his breathing had increased.

"Ok, I am going to nut, I am going to cum in both of you. You both did an amazing job here and I will reward you with my cum in both of your pussies. When I cum, don't fucking move." Jake demanded.

"Yes daddy, please, please, please give me your cum, give me more than Angie, I deserve it more, please daddy. I need your cum in my pussy!" Courtney asked, she wanted to feel complete and needed to feel his seed inside her.

"No way, fuck that, sir please I need your cum! Please, sir, haven't I shown that I can be a good girl for you. I deserve way more of your cum inside me! Please sir I need more than this bitch!" Angie said.

"FFFFFFFFUCK YEAH SLUTS!! TAKE... MY... FUCKING... NUT... UHHHHH!!" Jake couldn't hold back any longer. He was spent, he had no energy left, these women had worn him down and it was great. He planted his cock deep in Angie first and felt his cock pulse a few times, then removed his cock and planted it to his full length inside Courtney's pussy.

"Mmmmm yes daddy fill me up!!" Courtney's egged him on to give her more, she ground her pussy back into his hips and he released and fell over to the side.

Obediently the 2 girls didn't move, once Jake had pulled out a river of cum had followed his cock from each hole.

"Ok now bitches, 69 that shit and clean out each other pussies. BUT DON'T FUCKING SWALLOW A DROP! Chad get over here my man, this is going to be some great shit!" Jake said panting away. Chad immediately stood up and rotated around the girls.

With that instruction, Courtney flipped her leg around Angie and sat on her face. Angie hungrily lapped at Courtney's pussy trying to get her reward out of her friend's pussy. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and let the sweet liquid fall into her mouth. The combination of Courtney and Jake's fluid was intoxicating to Angie, she was careful to not swallow a drop as Sir instructed.

Courtney put her head back down to Angie's pussy and dived right in. She was focused on attaining her goal, she slurped all the cum that was leaking down Angie's pussy and dove into her hole trying to clean out all traces that she could find. But she did not want to disappoint "Daddy" and made sure not to swallow a drop. After she was finished, she moved away from Angie's pussy and looked up. Both girls opened their mouths to show that they had followed instructions and had not swallowed displaying a mouth full of cum and juices.

"Ok Courtney, deposit what you have in your mouth inside Angie's mouth!" Jake said.

Angie confused laid her head back and opened her mouth waiting for Courtney's offering. Courtney as instructed leaned forward and balled all the liquid in her mouth and let it flow slowly out into Angie's mouth. Most of it went into Angie's mouth, but some missed and landed on her chin and chest. Courtney was quick to rub it into her friend's skin and play with the cum that escaped.

"Angie now swallow the entire thing!" Jake demanded and as commanded she obeyed. She swallowed the entire offering and opened her mouth to remove any doubt as to the location of the liquid.

Both girls collapsed onto the floor exhausted but fulfilled. They had so much to talk about but needed time to recover. Slowly Jake got dressed and walked towards the back door.

"I will text you later. Next time we will have some more friends over." With that Jake walked out of the house and back to his parent's house.

Chad turned off his camera and collapsed onto the couch.

"That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life," Chad said.