Angies Preserves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gus I love this song, will you dance with me?"

We were in a traditional dance mode, his right hand on my waist, my right hand in his left. By the time the song got to the lines that said "in my life, there's been heartache and pain," I moved his left hand to my hip placing my arm around his neck. As we gently swayed I stopped and looked into his eyes. The next verse set the tone for what followed.

"I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me, I wanna know what love is, I know you can show me."

With my lips next to his ear I whispered, "I want that in my life Gus, I want you to show me love."

He spoke softly, "Me too. I want what the song is saying, with you. I may be old fashioned and corny, but may I kiss you?"

I could barely contain myself, "Oh my, please do. I've waited too long."

Pulling me to his body our lips met ever so gently, then followed by a second kiss a bit more stringent, when his tongue flicked across my lips I happily allowed it to search for mine. Lost in our own personal reverie we hadn't noticed the music stopped. That is until we heard applause and shouting. We were alone in the middle of the room surrounded by clapping, cheering people. We smiled and gave one another a quick smooch before slinking away embarrassed.

I was surprised at how many people stopped by the table to tell us how much our love for each other was so evident. Gus and I looked at each other like a cow at a new gate, bewildered, on our first date and people think we're lovers. I felt like a giddy silly schoolgirl as my body tingled from head to foot just thinking about being "his" girl. I asked him to escort me to the ladies once more, which he happily did. Once inside I quickly scooted into a stall, lifted my dress and slipped my panties down.

Staring at them I could not recall a time before in my life when I had seen the wetness of arousal in my panties to the degree I was experiencing. They weren't just damp, they were literally wet. I wiped away the thick, shiny, sticky discharge and slid the panties up. Ooo, that was chilly on my heretofore warm nether region. Gus was again waiting for me. We danced another set until it turned into loud thumping crap, grabbing our coats we made our way outside. Always the gentleman he had the door to the truck open and helped me in.

I wanted to be daring and let the dress ride up enough to show him my sexy garter and undies. I grinned as I thought to myself, another time Skye, another time. It was just after eleven when we left the parking lot, I have no idea when I did so, but I fell asleep. I woke up as he pulled into my driveway, he smiled and asked me to let him get the door. On the porch he pulled me to his body in a soft manner, put his finger under my chin and lifted my lips to his.

The kiss was soft, loving, sensuous and titillating all in one. It literally took my breath away, I wanted more of that. Justin was a nice guy, but he was a lousy kisser, Gus on the other hand. Oh my, was all I could think of. Feeling a moment of bravery I pushed tighter to his torso, my 32B's were pressed tight against his chest. There was no way he could miss them anymore than I could not miss the stiffness in his pants, a stiffness that lightly touched my tummy. With a few more kisses he asked for my keys, opened the door, returned the keys and said he'd call the next day.

I went straight to the bedroom, took out a pair of clean cotton panties, removed the garter belt and slid them in place. The stockings could wait until I was in my nightie. Lying in bed I had a fleeting thought.

'What would Chantell have done in a situation like mine. A first date, my panties were soaked with girl juice and I'd felt his hard cock slightly touching my tummy?'

I laughed to myself, I didn't need to wonder. She'd have had his dick out and inside her hot gooey box before they ever left the parking lot. Her big boobs would have been cradling his head when he laid on top of her and been fun play bags when he wasn't. I felt a smooth warmness between my legs, similar to what I'd felt earlier with Gus, then the realization that my pussy was on fire with desire. Holy shit, I must have been hit by a slut ray or something, I'd never felt like this before after a being out with a guy. Reaching between my legs I smiled to myself. Fat lot of good changing panties did, they were wet again.

The next morning I got a text from Gus just after eight.

Gus: Hi, had a wonderful time last night. I have an emergency call at the middle school building, I'll most likely be all day. Can we do a burger or whatever for dinner? I'd really like to see you if possible.

I sent a smiley face and a kiss.

Me: Sure, I'd love that. Give me a call when you finish the job, we can make plans from that point. By the way, I also had a wonderful time last night.

At Morey's Pub and Grill he had a bowl of chili, we shared a pattymelt and plate of fries. As we finished Tim Gullickson walked to our table.

"Evening miss Skye. Gus, how they hangin buddy? Hey, can I get you to come over sometime this week and change out a toilet for me?"

Gus was both embarrassed and peeved by Tim's greeting. He kept his cool, but it was obvious he was agitated.

"Yeah. Yeah, I can do that. Call the office and talk with mom, she'll set up a time. Oh, and Tim, don't talk that way around my girl."

He nodded and leaned between us, "You guys make a nice pair. Congrats Skye, been lotsa women tried gettin their hook into him. You must be somethin special."

He paid the bill while I powdered my nose. When he got in the driver's seat after helping me get in I reached across and softly gripped his wrist. Damn, it felt as hard as a shovel handle.

I looked at him and asked, "Your girl?"

He had a sad puppydog look as he answered, "Sorry, I thought were a couple after last night. I don't just kiss any old girl Skye. When you said you wanted me to show you what love is .... Well, I sorta put 2 and 2 together and got 10. If I'm wrong tell me now and I won't bother you anymore."

I leaned over the console, placed my lips on his, kissed him with passion and pulled back.

"Does that seem like you're bothering me? It makes me smile knowing you see me as your girl, because I certainly want that. I need to ask though, don't you care that people might think we aren't supposed to be together? There will be people who think that way."

His answer caught me off guard. I saw a moral strength that went along with his physical strength.

"Hell no. If they don't like it they can go piss up a rope. Sorry, excuse my language. It isn't those people I want to be with, it's you. As far as what they think and say I could care less. I live by my words, not theirs."

The more I was with this man, the more I wanted to BE with him, you know, in a biblical sense. To know him physically, to be one with him, to be his one and only, to have his babies and be a loving wife. As my mind drifted from scenario to scenario it suddenly dawned on me that we were home, that he was at my side of the truck and had opened the door. Taking my hand he helped me exit the vehicle, pulling me to his body as my feet hit the driveway. He chuckled.

"Oops, sorry ma'am. Seems to be a slippery spot in the driveway that made you fall into me. Glad I was here to catch you."

I put my right hand on his cheek and looked down, "There's no slippery spot here Gus, it's as dry as the desert. You just wanted to hold me, admit it."

He suddenly became very serious, "I'd like to hold you forever Skye. Honestly, you've spoiled me for any other woman. I can't see being with anyone but you."

I wanted to melt on the spot, my knees felt weak and wobbly, my breathing was scattered at best. My cheeks felt hot and there it was again, moistness in my panties. Never, and I mean never, had I felt this way with any man before Gus. He truly did tick every box on my 'if I find the right man' qualifications list. What to do? It was too soon to be his lover, but I wanted to do something, anything to show my affection. With my arms around his neck and my lips melting into his I boldly pressed into him, from head to toe. When I pushed my hips forward into his groin he moaned softly.

Pulling back slightly he breathed out and took a deep breath, "Geez Skye, you're killin me. I'm tryin so hard to be a gentleman, baby I can't take any more tonight. I'd better go."

I didn't let go, I moved tight to him, this time it was me who touched his lips with my tongue asking him to open without uttering a word. Our tongues intertwined for seconds before we broke the kiss and gasped for air. I knew he needed to go home or we were headed for places I wasn't yet ready to go.

"I think you're right Gus, you should probably go, for tonight anyway. Will I see you tomorrow?"

He nodded.

Kissing him softly I chimed in, "Good, dream about me my handsome lover."

Standing in the front window I watched the taillights disappear into darkness, pulled the blinds closed and headed for the bedroom. With my dress hung I stared at myself in the mirror. From my point of view I was no catch, from his I was the perfect girl, the girl of his dreams. I felt a hot flash enveloping me as I gasped and smiled, the girl who gives him a hardon. The girl who's going to tease and please him all of our days.

I wondered what he might think if he saw me in the plain cotton panties and bras I wore daily. Opening the drawer and taking out the silk panties I made a decision, I liked silk and determined to buy more. I'd keep the cotton for my period and such, but the rest of the time I was going to wear silk. Then I giggled, 'if things continue as they are he'll see me in my new silk panties and bras soon enough.'

I didn't see Gus on Sunday although we did text. Monday was a normal busy day. I was beat by the time I got home just after six. Imagine the joy I felt as I turned the corner on my street to see Gus's truck parked in the driveway to the left of the garage door. He was leaning on the front fender smiling at me as I pulled into the garage. I had no more than shut the car off and he was opening my door, a moment of naughtiness came over me. I'd worn a skirt to work, when I swung my leg out I knew he could see the upper part of my thigh, not my panties, but certainly more than he'd seen before.

Like a child I quickly snuck a peek at the front of his pants, it was obvious he approved. I didn't think he was as hard as he had been two nights before on the front porch, but he was definitely stiffening. I moved around the door only to be drawn into his muscular arms, his long ponytail falling under my arms as they reached around his neck. The kiss was long and sweet. He followed with a short soft kiss, one of those that says I love you without devouring one another's face. What he did next surprised me, something no man had ever done before, he lowered his hand and patted my butt.

I looked in his eyes smiling, "What was that all about?" I asked.

He held me tight to his body and looked into my eyes, "Because today I realized something. I don't want to look anymore, I've found what I was missing. Skye, you've taken all my dreams and made them come true. I'm not sure about your feelings, but I love you and I don't want to wait any longer. I want you to be mine."

I feigned innocence knowing I'd marry this man in a heartbeat, "Why Gus Struthers. Did you just ask me to marry you? Because there's no way I'm going to bed with you unless it's in our marriage bed."

"Yes Skye, I want you to marry me. The sooner the better. We can shop for rings tonight or tomorrow. Your choice."

I took his hand and led him into the kitchen where we sat at the table.

"I will admit the proposal caught me off guard, however, I'm not opposed to it. And yes, I'll marry you. As for rings, why don't we go to the city Saturday, there's more variety, and if we buy something in town everyone will know it before we even get home. How do we announce this? We should probably consult with my attorney considering we both own businesses."

He sat looking at me for some time before answering, "Frankly I don't care what people may think or say, but you're right, we need to do this smart. We'll go Saturday and get rings, then let's have supper with my folks. I'll set it up with mom, she's gonna like you, I just know it."

We ordered a pizza and settled on the couch. It was time to turn up the burner a notch or two. When I changed I took off my bra, slipped on a loose pullover and walked boldly into the living room. My nipples were hard as pebbles as they rubbed against the fabric, I wasn't aware my nipples were so sensitive. I was way out of my comfort zone, I'd never gone braless with a guy before. Nor had I ever deviously planned to let a man touch them like I wanted Gus to. I wanted to feel his hands cover my breasts, to mold them, to squeeze them, to make my nipples harder than they already were if that was possible.

When I sat next to Gus on the loveseat I made sure I was positioned at his side in such a manner that if he wanted to caress me it wouldn't be difficult or awkward. I knew his large hand would completely cover my small breast, and somehow, instead of feeling inadequate about my size, I found it erotic. Then there was the dampness in my panties before I made to the loveseat, this was definitely uncharted territory. I was more than ready to do some serious exploring. It happened as I imagined it would. His hand was on my waist as we kissed, when I turned into him his hand moved up my torso stopping about where my bra would normally be.

His kiss turned to a smile as his hand moved to cup my breast, then he softly squeezed it, molded it and ran his fingers to the nipple. I was surprised that I liked the tender pinch of my nipple as he gently rolled it back and forth. I moved his hand away as we broke the kiss and then put it under my shirt. He knew what to do, by the times our lips met again his hand was on my bare breast. I thought I was going to orgasm on the spot.

Moving his hands to my small waist he grabbed the shirt and lifted it over my head, when it hit the floor his head dropped, for the first time in my life a pair of lips were sucking my breast. Tingles flowed throughout my body as I looked down to see those lovely pink colored lips and my brown breast within. I let him suck a few minutes then took hold of his ponytail and moved him to the other. For whatever reason I didn't let go of his hair, I held onto it as my other hand was at the base of his neck holding him tight to my chest.

Releasing my nipple he looked up, "My god you're beautiful, in every way. I love your tits, I mean breasts. They're the perfect size."

I giggled, "If you want to call them tits I don't mind, as long as it's only between us. Never in front of someone else. I never thought my small breasts, or tits as you call them, would be enough to satisfy a man. Especially a man like you."

He pulled back. "A man like me?"

"Yes. A man who's strong, confident and comfortable, a man who's handsome enough he could have any girl."

He softly stroked my face, "But I don't want just any girl, I want you. I should go home Skye, otherwise I'm gonna want you naked and in bed with me. You do things to me girl."

I reached over and lightly brushed across his cock, "Yes, I've noticed. But you're right, you should go home before we end up as you described. I love you Gus Struthers and can't wait to be your wife."

Lying in bed a half hour later I did something I seldom do. I slid my panties off, opened my legs and got myself off. I had never been one to need it often, it only left me feeling empty and alone. If I got myself off every two or three months that was about normal. But this, this was different. I was imagining my fingers being Gus's, slowly stroking in and out of my gooey cunt, followed by touching my clit. Faster and faster I rubbed until my back arched, my ass came off the bed and euphoria ripped through my body. It was the hardest I'd ever cum, but then, I'd never had Gus to visualize before.

His work schedule and mine were such that we didn't have time to see one another, phone calls and texts had to do. On Wednesday I called Mrs. Whitmore to ask if we could have supper together. We talked and caught up, then she put her hand on mine.

"What's up sweetie? You didn't come over just to share a meal."

I smiled and was embarrassed at the same time, "Gus asked me to marry him, and I said yes. We're going to his folks for dinner Saturday after we shop for rings. I'm afraid they won't like me or disapprove of him marrying a black girl."

"First thing you need to understand girl is that they won't give a hoot whether you're black, white, or green with pink stripes. If they like you, they like you for who and what you are. I'll tell you this up front. Maude is a black and white women, there's no grey area in her life. If she likes you God help anyone who doesn't, and vise versa. You just be you honey, she'll like you. You're smart, successful, there's nothing you need Gus for other than to love you. She'll see that."

"Thanks. We've gotten quite intimate lately, this is all new to me and I want to get married soon."

She chuckled, "How intimate honey? First base, second base, third base, homerun?"

My cheeks were hot and she knew it as I answered, "Second base. I let him touch my breasts."

She laughed, "You let him touch, or you let him maul them with his hands and lips?" I said nothing. "I thought so. Sweetie that's only the beginning. When you take him for the first time, you'll know he's yours. Remember what I said about him, he's gonna be a one-woman man. He'll be all yours, make sure you keep him entangled in your web."

I was confused, "In my web?"

"Men like to watch, to see their woman in a sexy way even if we think we look like a dud. Lingerie, a sneak peek under your dress from time to time, taking your panties off at the restaurant, then putting them in his hand. Go braless once in a while, men love to watch our boobs move around. My late hub would get a stiff dick just watching me dress after a shower. That's what keeps them interested honey, and firmly within your web."

Friday we went to dinner at a nice quiet place, we lucked out and got a half round booth toward the back where it was darker. We talked, held hands, snuck kisses and laughed. With the meal over I excused myself to the ladies room while we waited for dessert. Upon my return Gus stood so I could slide in and then sat tight to me. I moved my hand under the table to touch his thigh, he put his hand under the table to take mine. Imagine the spark in his eyes when he realized I'd put my panties in his hand. They were still warm, the smile on his face said it all.

He took a deep breath, "Really? Tonight?"

"No lover boy, that's all you'll see of that part of me tonight. I wanted you to have something to remember me by when we're apart. I would like more of what we had the other night though."

Our makeout session went way beyond what I intended that night. By the time we pulled apart he was cupping my sex through the sweatpants I'd changed into when we reached my place. Standing at the door he pulled the silk panties from his pocket and smelled them. There was a devious twinkle in his eyes as he left. After his departure I couldn't believe how far I'd let things go, and the panties I was wearing were sopping wet. I had never been that wet, never, not even when I got myself off.

We had arranged for Gus to pick me up at seven for our trip to the city an hour away. We stopped for a leisurely breakfast and arrived in the city around 9. We looked in several jewelry stores before we found the set I wanted more than any of the others. It was interesting that the lady taking care of us was black, and as we talked I discovered she was married to a white detective. Gus wanted to go to a shoe store while I waited for the rings to be sized. He told me he'd be back in thirty minutes.