Angies Preserves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady's name was Javonda, we hit it off right away. She talked about her husband who sounded a lot like Gus. Similar build and wreaked of confidence like my man. I'd begun calling him that after I heard her say it a few times. I liked it, my man, no other woman's man, mine. Something she said struck home and made me feel good at the same time.

"Listen, you're gonna get shit from the ignorant one's. It'll be both, racism isn't exclusively white. Ignore them, every single one of them. I dated black guys before Seth, almost married one, but it wasn't right. When I met Seth it was all over but the shouting. And don't buy the black guys have bigger dicks bullshit, they're all about the same. Quite frankly, if he satisfies you sexually, who gives a you know what. It's between you and him."

Then she laughed. "Literally. Don't underestimate the power of that tiny pink slit between your legs, if he's a normal man he'll do anything to get that. Don't abuse that power, but never underestimate it either. I'll say this straight out, I've never been treated with such love and respect as I am by my husband. If you have that, what other people say will never matter."

"Do you have kids?" I asked.

"We do, four. And let me tell you one more thing. This crap about your love life getting stale after kids is just that. BS. It will be what you make it, stay sexy, wear pretty underwear and always be ready for him, within reason. There are times he wants me but I'm not ready, all I have to say is that he needs to warm me up and I'm his. I never refuse him unless it's my period or something medical."

Gus returned about that time. It was he who took the rings slipping the engagement ring on my finger. I hugged him and whispered, "I llove you."

We picked up a quick lunch at a fast-food joint and ate on the way home. When we were finished Gus asked what I had been in heavy conversation about with the sales lady. I gave him a funny look.

"What makes you think we were heavy in conversation?"

"Because I watched you outside the shop for a bout five minutes before I came in. I figured it was important and waited."

"Well. She was telling me that she's married to a white detective and that I should ignore any comments about you and me. That I should wear pretty undies and never refuse to have sex with you unless I'm not well."

He grinned, "I like that woman. Maybe we should go back and give her a $50 tip."

I slugged his arm, "I feel silly saying this because I've never said it before, but the only tip you're going to give any woman will be me. And you know what I mean."

I didn't expect him to pull over and stop. "Do you mean I can make love to you?"

"Not tonight lover, but soon."

"You said we wouldn't until it's in our marriage bed."

I told him to put it in park. "I did say that. I have a ring on my finger and a promise from you, that changes things. I'm assuming you're going to move in with me. It's paid for and has everything we might want. There's room enough to add onto the garage for a service van and I think we should put a shower in a heated room for you to clean up when you're literally full of shit. I know a plumber who will do a great job."

We burst into laughter at my attempted jocularity. I took his hand in mine and placed it directly on my mons. He was wise enough not to play, he simply kept it there as I spoke.

"I'll soon be your wife, we'll live and sleep in my house, the bed will be our marital bed. I have no reason to wait any longer. I'm thirty-three and anxious to get pregnant, that won't happen if we aren't sleeping together. Tonight after we tell your parents I want you to do that Gus, make love to me."

He gave my pussy a soft squeeze, turned to look straight ahead and pulled back into traffic.

I looked at him. "Nothing to say?"

I could see a tear roll down his cheek, in a choking voice he spoke, "I'm so lucky Skye. Words can't convey how much I love you. I want to be the perfect husband to you. I'm going to make sure you feel loved and wanted tonight."

We didn't talk much the rest of the way home, we basically held hands and smiled at one another from time to time. Mrs. Whitmore was right. His mom hugged me the minute we walked through the door. I overheard his dad say, "She's way above your pay scale Gus. Make sure you treat her right."

We left his folks with their wholehearted approval and wanting to know when the wedding day would be. Gus and I had one goal after that, his cock to be stuffed in my virgin pussy. We were down to our underwear lying on the bed making out when I pulled back.

"Let me take a shower." I said.

His answer took my breath away. "Not a chance. I want to smell you when you're all worked up. I want to know you from head to toe."

Sitting up he slid my panties down. I was exposed to a pair of male eyes for the first time in my life. He leaned forward to kiss me, then my neck, then my breasts, the kisses led the way down my tummy and stopped at my bush. I pushed up on my elbows and watched as he softly ran his fingers through the dark curls. Moving his face directly above my mons he breathed deep, the grin on his face told the entire story. What he said made it better.

"I never want to forget the aroma of your sweet pussy Skye."

I added, "In a short while it will be your pussy lover. Stop messing around and make love to me. We can do oral another time. I've waited 33 years to have a man inside me, I don't want to wait any longer. I don't have a hymen any longer, the GYN/OB told me it isn't there, so the discomfort shouldn't be as bad. Gus, there's never been anything else inside me, you might need to go slow."

As he moved himself over me I told him I wanted to watch. He spread my legs further with his knees, took hold of his dick, a dick that looked too big to fit inside a slender woman, rubbed it up and down the slit a few times and gently pushed forward. The pressure was more than I had expected, it was as though my body wasn't about to let that monster inside. He continued to push until I felt it inside my vagina, it was only the head, but it was enough at the moment. I could see the rest of his dick still waiting to get inside, to bring me to an orgasm, to shoot his seed deep inside me.

I was still on my elbows looking down when I heard my name in a whisper. I looked up into his eyes and nodded. Slowly he pushed further inside, then would pull back and push again. Little by little, stroke by stroke he disappeared inside me. I felt like he was going to split my body in two, the vaginal walls were hugging him so tight I could feel every vein of his tool. I couldn't get over how wide the head felt, it was spreading me to a degree I'd never imagined. When his balls touched my ass I flopped down on the bed and moaned.

"You're in me. Your beautiful big cock is inside me. I love the contrast of your whiteness against my brown skin. I think I'm ready for more."

Slowly he rocked in and out of me until I'd reached a point where it was feeling good. The first time I lifted my hips into his down stroke I knew I was his. A minute later he was taking me harder, my first vaginal climax was lurking ever so near. I knew the telltale signs, but this was so much better than my fingers, out of nowhere a flood of sensations hit my body. My head was back, my mouth wide open and a long low moan filled the air. My abdomen was convulsing, my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist holding him inside.

As the climax subsided he began stroking again. Only this time it was faster, harder, with more vigor. His breath was uneven, sweat ran through the hair on his chest and was beaded across his forehead. Orgasm number two was well on its way when he let out a yell, slammed tight to my pussy and began to unload. I could feel his cock pulse which took me over the edge one more time. Spurt after spurt was blasting inside me, hitting the cervix, flooding my pussy with his seed. It felt almost hot, it was thick and I wanted to see the milkiness of it when he pulled out.

He lay down atop me, his hairy chest rubbing against my hard nipples, my breasts being smooshed by his weight. I pushed up on his chest, he got the signal and rolled off. His dick left a trail of semen as it left my body. I reached for the handheld mirror on my nightstand, then held it at an angle that I could see my pussy. I had been right in my guess as to how it would look. A river of sparkling white semen slowly left my vagina and trailed downward toward my butt. That white semen against my brown body made me tingle inside. The thought of him planting a baby deep inside my tummy was the last thing I remembered as we drifted off.

I had not intended for part two to be so involved but the story simply continued in my mind. I can't leave it like this but won't have part three done for another week or so. Please be patient, I'll post it as soon as possible.