Anil and Sudha - Beautiful Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Sudha is now a prostitute and doesn't know it.
1k words
4.22
7.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last time Anil and Sudha fucked he paid me ten thousand so officially her career as a randi started then.

Sudha was now officially a prostitute and I intended to make her enjoy it and be the best randi in town while it lasted.

Sudha wanted to go for a holiday with Anil.

I ageed and we went on various travel sites and decided on a small hotel in Ooty

As I was making the bookings Sudha said the room booking should be in the names of Mr Anil and Mrs Sudha. I was to go as her brother. This suited me and bookings were made accordingly,

Anil agreed to pay twentyfive thousand for the weekend apart from all the costs.

I loved to see Sudha getting fucked. She had such a gorgeous chooth. When a cock entered Sudha she would scream "zor se chodho. aur chodo and she would really take the entire cock with the cream. She loved cocks period. Also Anil was paying so this made it sone pe suhaaga.

Very often Sudha would go for compering a conference where she would get some hard big hulk to fuck her. The best part was she would be compensated well because she was the best fuck in the entire conference circuit.

The demand for her to compere was growing daily. She would do group sex, lesbian, fellatio, golden shower. She loved having cum and piss on her body.

Now to come back to the present.

The travel arrangements were made and we reached the hotel. It was like a postcard hotel, beautiful and with such warm staff. You could literally use the picture of the hotel like on a postcard.

Sudha was wearing a crisp cotton blue colored saree. The padded bra enhanced her 38D boobs. Her saree was tied low virtually till the level of her chooth and was very tantalising

The staff regarded Mr Anil and Mrs Sudha with great respect.

Sudha and Anil were given a king size bed in a suite room.

I was in the adjoining next room.

As we entered the suite Anil immediately held Sudha in his arms and started kissing her.

Anil told me dont be hesitant , join us whenever you want

Sudha and Anil were a couple in heat.

Before I knew it Sudha was undressing Anil and Anil had removed her saree, blouse and bra. He lifted her petticoat and she really looked sexy with her dangling boobs and her petticoat around her sexy chooth.

And before I knew it Anil was fucking Sudha.

I did not want to be out of the action so I started sucking Sudha's boobs.

She was in intense heat.

Anil fucked her like a wild animal and she was screaming "ZOR SE CHODO. AUR ZOR SE CHODO".

When Anil finished fucking her I was next in line to be fucked and it was intense pleasure to feel his 6 inch cock in my gaand. He pounded me like crazy and I was screaming "Anil fuck me harder. fuck me. fuck me hard. zor se chodo"

Sudha brought her chooth next to my mouth and I started eating her pussy filled with cum.

The taste of Sudha and Anil's juices mixed together was overwhelming.

The taste of the cum filled pussy was so good that I just couldnt get enough of it.

This went on till Anil put all his juices in my gaand and my anus was overflowing with his cum.

We decided to take a cigarette break and were each smoking our cigarette when there was a knock on the door.

Chapter 2

We were surprised because we had put on the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on the door.

Anyways we opened the door ready to fire whoever it was.

We had a pleasant surprise when we opened the door. There stood a thirty something petite lady and a gentleman. They introduced themselves as Vineeta and Shyam.

Vineeta said they were in the next room, had heard the sounds we were making and wanted to join the fun.

We started to close the door and Shyam and Vineeta said atleast hear us out.

Then we invited them in and they started to say that they were swingers and wanted to join in the group fun. They also offerred to pay us fifty thousand for the night.

This was too good to be true as they offerred it on the spot.

Vineeta then introduced and gave their full introduction. Vineeta was a college professor and Shyam was a sanitary worker in the same college.

Vineeta loved Shyams style of fucking. They were swingers and were here on a holiday. Since we were in a group so they thought we were swingers too and wanted to join us.

Chapter 3

Vineeta then took out a dildo and approached Sudha. She strapped the dildo to herself, put on the vibrating switch and bam she went inside Sudha.

Sudha had never been fucked with a dildo and she was enjoying the sensation of the vibrations.

At the same time Shyam approached me. He was a butt man and attracted to my gaand. He took out his bigger than 6 inch cock and put it in me.

I gave a big scream because I had never had such a big cock in my ass. Shyam was then going at a supersonic speed and fucking my ass. My prostate was enjoying the feeling of the massage from his cock.

Vineeta was enjoying fucking Sudha.

Anil decided to take matters in his own hands and masturbate on Sudha's body. He gave out his jism which all fell on Sudha.

Anil then licked all the jism and started to suck Sudha's boobs.

This was a real orgy in heat.

Sudha was screaming "ZOR SE CHODO. ZOR SE CHODO"

Vineeta was saying "RANDI TUJHE AAJ ACHE SE CHODUNGI"

Sudha said "HAAN MUJHE ZOR SE CHODO".

This went on for sometime. After Shyam exited my gaand, Anil immediately started sucking his cock to get the mixed taste of my shit with Shyam's juices and he reaaly loved it.

Vineeta not to be left out started cleaning my butt hole to get her share of my shit and Shyam's juices

TO BE CONTINUED