Animal Café Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone else said the same to me. It feels odd." "Hehe. I bet. It's excellent news, though. But I think you'll be fragile for a while, so don't push yourself too hard, okay? Oh, and I spoke to a friend of mine the other day. When you are ready, I want you to go see her from time to time. She is a good therapist who had helped me in the past, and she is going to see you for free as you need it." "O... okay." "Don't worry. It will do you some good. All she wants in exchange is some cakes from the café. It's a fair trade because our cakes are the best in the world and so are you." "Awww..."

I turned my head, blushing, but then a third voice entered the conversation... A certain blonde girl was awake.

"No, she is not going! I am! I want to see a therapist too." "Haha. No, Trixie. You'd drive her nuts!" "Not true! Everybody loves me!" "Haha... Alright, you two. Take it easy today. I have to go to the café. I'll let the pets know that you are feeling much better, Clara. They will be happy, but I'll tell them to be patient. I'll see you tonight."

Trixie returned her head to my shoulder and squeezed me in her arms as Lucy kissed her on the forehead before leaving; she really loved her pets.

Yes, this day was definitely a brighter one.

***

Ups and downs. That was pretty much how I could describe the past few weeks. Some days I couldn't stop crying, and I felt like I was going somewhere on others. Since Lucy saw that Trixie had a lot of success lifting my mood, she asked her to spend a lot of time with me, which was a very good thing. I knew she was not my girlfriend per se, but it sure felt like it on some days.

The rabbit girl could talk a lot, but somehow it was easier to keep up with her than before. It was as if the realization that I may not have had a communication disorder made me more confident. Being blind about my past and saying that there was no room for improvement would be too much of a lie, but understanding what had happened to me had unlocked my skills. For the first time in my life, I could envision a future where I could talk to someone without them noticing my difficulties. This was a hopeful feeling.

Today, I returned to the café for the first time. Lucy said that I could try to play with the rubber pets for a few minutes and see how it went, but I ended up staying all day. It felt as if I had never left.

During the past few weeks, I had spent time with each girl in Lucy's apartment, but they were always out of costume, which was the best thing to do. I got to apologize to Vix and Asha for how I had treated them while they had tried to help me, which was not easy to do since they wouldn't let me. They kept saying they understood and that it was not my fault, but I still felt as if it was the right thing to do, whether or not it was my fault.

While socializing with them all, a curious feeling had grown inside my heart regarding something I was missing more and more, my cute rubber pets. And this was why I came to the Cakes & Pets with Trixie today. I was ready.

It was bizarre when I entered the lounge. It reminded me so much of the first time I had visited the café. The pets had formed a row for me to choose from. How could I not go for Vix? Since Trixie was out of her suit, she, of course, went straight to Misti, who had traded back the new cheetah costume for her black cat one.

Resting on my lap, the cute fox girl was what I needed. I traced her facial feature with my finger as my other hand was unconsciously rubbing her white belly. A long sigh from her made me understand how much she had missed cuddling with me. Her happiness transpired through her big black eyes that I had learned to interpret over time.

Lucy eventually brought me my coffee and a small cheesecake. I appreciated that everybody acted as if nothing had happened. Many of the pets came to give me hugs, but outside that, it seemed to be business as usual. It was good to know that the world had not stopped because I got sick. They were just happy to have me back.

Since Trixie and I were around, Lucy offloaded the feeding task to us. A series of squeeze bottles full of food lined up on our table, and one by one, we fed the rubber pets. Since we had Vix and Misti on us already, we started with them.

I plugged Vix's bottle in her under chin hole and gradually pressed the mixture to her mouth, keeping water nearby just in case she needed it. This activity had always been so relaxing and deepened my bond with the latex animals. Feeding someone else was a gesture of love.

Trixie, in front of me, had more trouble with Misti, who wouldn't stay still. I swore I could see the black cat telling her, "you are doing it all wrong," which made me smile. There was never a dull moment when those two were around.

"Don't laugh, Clara! She is giving me grief just because you are here today." "I'm not. But I'm glad I'm feeding Vix." "Vix never struggles. You are lucky. So, I wanted to ask you a question. But Lucy said it might be a sensitive topic. So let me know if you don't want to answer right away, okay?" "I'm fine. What do you want to ask?" "Well, it's about Christmas. On Christmas night, ALL the pets are suiting up, and we collect donations for the city children's hospital in front of the café. People can buy cakes for twice the price, but they can also pay to have their photo taken with us." "Oooh. This is great! I like it." "Yeah... but... It's on Christmas night... and... I don't know if you wanted to go see your family... even though... you know... they were a bunch of... Owww!"

Trixie didn't have time to finish her insult before Misti slapped her hard in the face with her cushy paws.

"Aaaah, what was that for, you dumb cat!?"

Misti placed her paw on Trixie's mouth and pointed at me with her other one. I knew why she was doing it, and it was a nice gesture. She didn't want me to get hurt again, and when Trixie almost insulted my family, she had feared that it would trigger my trauma.

But it was all good. I spent a lot of time with Trixie in the last couple of weeks, and I knew what her opinion of my mother was. Misti was right, though; it wasn't nice to say bad things about people, no matter who they were.

"It's okay, Misti. I'm fine. Trixie always acts silly." "Ah! You are siding with Misti, now? Fiiine. I talk too much as usual. I'm sorry." "It's okay. I'm not going to visit my family this year." "No? Are you sure?" "Yes. I prefer being with Lucy and you this year. You are my family too." "Awwwww! Did you hear that, Misti? I'm Clara's family."

The black cat slapped her in the face again.

"Aaaah! Okay okay... You are her family too! But I'm her favorite anyway." "You are... all equal. You all helped me a lot to get better."

Yes, I wouldn't go home this year. I wasn't ready for it. I had a couple of visits to the therapist recently, and she made me decide some important things. Thinking for myself wasn't something I was used to, so it was very hard.

The first thing I had decided was that I didn't want to cut bridges with my parents. Even if it was excruciating, I now understood that their behavior was not normal, and they had problems of their own. The pets didn't abandon me when I was sick, so I'd not abandon my parents because they had issues. But another thing I had decided was to do what was right for myself, which included doing things the way I wanted. I felt good around the pets, so that was what I wanted to do, be around them as much as possible. I couldn't see my life without them. I had chosen them and Lucy.

There was one more thing I wanted.

"Trixie? Do you want to sleep with me at the café tonight?" "Sleep here? Sure, I'm in. But ask Lucy, first. I think she said that she wasn't sure that you should spend too much time at the café right away. She might say no." "It's okay... I will ask."

***

"Here is your bunny, Clara. Don't go crazy, okay? I don't want any drama. And you don't go to the lounge, okay?" "Yes." "Good. I'm going home now, but call me if you need anything." "Thank you, Lucy." "Don't mention it. I can't wait until you feel good enough to pet sit them all again. These little devils are draining my life. I need a vacation."

Lucy hugged us and returned home, leaving me behind with Trixie. When I had asked Lucy if I could sleep at the café tonight, she had taken a long moment to think about it. She came back a bit later, saying yes, but also said I could only spend the night with Trixie in the capsule room and that she had to wear her bunny suit, or else she would talk too much. I think she wanted to put me in a situation where I would enjoy myself the most.

All the other pets would sleep in the lounge as usual, but I wasn't allowed to go see them. Lucy was too scared that the pets would lose control and overwhelm me; she knew her pets well.

I had missed Trixie the white latex rabbit a lot. She was my second favorite rubber pet after Vix. Her long bouncy ears were so cute, and she always acted funny. Now that I knew Trixie the girl intimately, it was even better, even if I sometimes forgot that they were the same person.

Trixie crawled into the bottom capsule room, and after undressing, I joined her inside. It was still early, so we would have time to cuddle a little before sleeping.

***

After I slid the door closed behind me, isolating myself in the small room with the rubber pet, I dimmed the light down as much as I could.

"Do you like blue, Trixie?"

She shook her head, no.

"Red?"

She shook her head, no.

"Purple then?"

She nodded.

I turned the light selector to purple; it was a romantic choice. The fun color made her white latex phenomenally glowing. Sitting in front of me, she waited for my next move.

During the past few weeks, as I was recovering, Trixie had slept with me regularly, but without going farther than some nice gentle cuddle. She was the most sexual pet, but she had not attempted anything that could have pressured me, which showed that she could restrain herself when required. Her friends were more important than her own desires.

She probably wasn't expecting much more when I offered her to sleep here at the café, and Lucy probably just thought I wanted to get used to cuddling the pets again. But there was more to this sleepover request that I had not shared with Trixie yet.

I wanted to make love to her.

After everything she had done for me, after all the support that she had offered, after all my cries that she had endured, it was time for me to start repaying my emotional debt. I also wanted to do this for myself.

My therapist had made me talk about how I felt around those girls, in and out of costume. It took a while, but she had managed to pull the truth out of me. I was so used to repressing my feelings that I had not realized how bottled up they were.

I was attracted to the pets, in and out of costume, some more than the others, and not just at a friendly level. She made me admit that I was sexually attracted to them.

When I had explained to my therapist how I had felt when I had caught Trixie and Misti making love on the couch, she laughed a little bit and told me there was nothing wrong with it. It was okay to desire girls if it was what felt right to me. And when I told her that I had liked making love with them afterward, she said that it was important that I kept going in that direction. Refraining myself from doing so because of what people might think of me would mean going against my values and walking away from happiness.

In front of me was my rubber bunny, the one I loved so very much, and I was attracted to her like crazy; I adored the girl wearing the costume. I had the opportunity to do the right thing for myself, and it was something I knew Trixie would be more than happy to assist with. Tonight, cuddling would not be enough.

Trixie laid down on her back as I approached her, expecting that I would just rest next to her, but instead, I crawled on top of her and sat on her hips. After placing my hands on her shoulders to keep her down, I leaned forward and looked into her shiny black eyes.

"Trixie, I... I want to make love to you. Are... are you okay with it?"

After a few seconds of pause, she nodded energetically, as if I had denied her for so long that she wouldn't even consider taking a risk to discuss this, fearing I could change my mind.

"Just... just let me try things... okay?"

Trixie nodded again and brought her cushy paws to my waist.

In the past, when I had sex with the pets, they had always been the ones in charge. It was very pleasant to let them do all kinds of things to me, but today I would be the one who would try to give her pleasure, even if I had no idea how. I wanted to learn.

For a moment, I caressed her rubber mask, taking the time to admire how beautiful she was. I was subjugated by how talented the artist who had created her was. Those long springy ears, the little rubber fuzz at the base of them to hide her breathing holes, her amazing eyes in which I could see my reflection, her cute wriggly muzzle, and those tickling whiskers; I loved it all.

Her latex covered neck, and narrow shoulders made her look fragile. Her delicateness was one of the things that attracted me the most. I didn't feel overpowered by any pets because they were all as small as I was. Feeling that I could wrap my hands around her neck and sense her tiny muscles and throat through the rubber made me feel good. We were alike.

Then there was her chest, Trixie's favorite body part. As I ran my hands over it, feeling her soft and warm boobs, it made the latex covering them stretch and crackle quietly. I could feel her nipples under my fingertips, but when I tried to grab them, the latex running away from my grip prevented me from doing so, which was perfect for making her feel good.

Trixie's body twisted under my attention, but there was nothing she could do as all my weight rested on her hips.

I ran my fingers along her delicate rib cage and could feel the row of bones. She squirmed under me as I made my fingers walk on them, tickling her in the process, but she wouldn't stop me.

Her waist was just fantastic. I had not realized how much it was one of the features that had attracted me the most. I inspected her sides and her belly for a long moment, enjoying how soft and smooth they were. I could even feel her cute belly button under the slippery latex. I had to move down a little because I wanted to kiss those soft abs.

It was so warm when I pressed my cheek against her belly. I took all the time in the world to lick her slowly from her navel to her sternum. Her body language begged me not to stop, which prevented me from feeling guilty for abusing this area of her body for so long. I wasn't in a hurry to move on.

My tongue sliding effortlessly on the shiny white latex encasing her was something I adored. It was like licking a delicious ice cream that would never melt. It was okay since Trixie had a low-calorie count. I could do this for hours without being scared of getting fat.

I continued exploring south and reached her inner thigh, avoiding her sealed crotch on purpose. I wanted to complete my visit before attacking the piece of resistance. Her inner thighs seemed so sensitive, though. Despite her mask robbing her of her voice, she managed to moan audibly.

She was losing it. I knew that much about Trixie. Sex was, by far, her favorite activity. She would sleep with all the other pets without ever saying no, and more than often, she was the initiator of the action. I didn't know if she was actually sleeping with them all, but it was not hard to imagine she did.

Even her kneecaps were cute and sensitive. When I bit it lightly, that made her jerk and twist. I didn't know if what I was doing was how we were supposed to have sex, but I was going with what I thought was right when I met a new body part.

Reaching her calf and ankle was another sexy moment. Something was fascinating about the sensuality of it. How could something so delicate support her entire body weight day after day? I followed her tibia with my fingers through the white rubber, and I massaged her warm tense calf too.

As I grabbed her foot, I forced her to raise her knee a little bit. I placed it on my naked lap and inspected it. Trixie threw her head left and right as I began massaging her sole with my thumb in between her cute pawprints. I had never seen her react this way, but she seemed to like it a lot. Five; that was the number of little toes I found inside the white sock, and they were so cute and wriggly... and desirable.

I had this feeling in me at the moment that I didn't want to suppress. Her toes... I wanted to nibble on them. I couldn't see them because of the white latex, but I knew they were there for me to taste. Walking away from this desire would have been a mistake even though I didn't know why I wanted to do this.

I lifted her foot to my chest and took my first bite at those cute toes. This time, it was obvious; Trixie loved it. She slammed her two paws on the mattress and lifted her hips as if something had exploded inside her vagina.

One after the other, I snacked on her little toes as an appetizer for what was to come. But nibbling was not enough. Sucking seemed a better idea, and the initiative almost came from Trixie herself when she inadvertently pushed her tiny foot deeper into my mouth.

I closed my eyes and tried to understand what I was feeling. Ignoring the right or wrong of things, my tongue sensed the hardened skin of her sole, and my mouth accepted the sensuality that engulfing her toes all at once provided. This was deliciously sexual.

For a moment, we continued this activity. I licked her soles, sucked her toes, nibbled her heels. My body responded very well to what we were doing. A powerful arousal installed itself in my small body, signaling that it was ready for more. As odd as it sounded, her latex covered foot made me react positively, and I did my best to accept that fact.

As I persevered on this discovery, I grabbed Trixie's other foot and gently placed it on my now very wet crotch. She immediately understood where I was going with this and moved it just the right way, making me know that there was no going back.

"Aaaah! Trix... Trixie... you... you are... rubbing my... Aaaanh!"

She totally got it and expertly did what she was good at; giving pleasure. If I had been in control of my mind, I would have bet that she had done this to someone else before, but it didn't matter. Her rubber toes carefully penetrated me, and once well lubricated, she massaged my clit in a way that I had never experienced before.

With her other latex foot still rubbing on my face and in my mouth, I was trapped in a new universe of fetishism. For many long minutes, I rubbed my pussy on her foot and welcomed a new level of perversion in my life. My attention was no longer on the bunny; it was selfishly focused on my own pleasure instead.

Until I came...

I came so hard... Harder than I had ever cum before. For the first time in my life, I had fully abandoned myself to pleasure. There was no questioning, no doubts, no judgment. I had chosen to do this, to let myself skydive and feel the wind, not listening to my fears. My body had rewarded me for allowing it to experience this unprecedented level of freedom.

I collapsed on my side, and Trixie immediately joined me to cuddle, to give me her warmth. Her paws tightly wrapped around me as tears of happiness started to run down my cheeks.

"Trixie! Trixie! Trixie!"

I never hugged someone so hard in my life, but I wanted to be closer to her. Closer to my beloved bunny. My girlfriend for the night.

For a long moment, we held each other. This was love.

***

"Okay, Trixe, let's try to sleep."

Trixie nodded.

She laid flat on her back, and I joined her after turning off the light in the capsule. I pulled the blanket over our bodies, not too much since Trixie was a little furnace, and I wrapped my arms around her.