Animal Café Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This position was treacherous because my hand landed on her soft breast. Using her paw, she moved it off, sending me a clear message that she wouldn't be able to sleep if I were to do that. The problem was that my hand now rested on her upper belly, and I couldn't help myself but play with her adorable belly button. Again, her paws moved my hand elsewhere. Trixie had too many sensitive spots, so it made things more complicated at bedtime.

I could feel her belly rising and lowering quite rapidly. The only thing I could think of was that she was still turned on. After all, I was the one who had an earth-shattering orgasm, not her. I wasn't too sure how I could help while she wore her suit. Massaging her crotch would just frustrate her more.

So I decided to do exactly that, let my hand go down a bit more, and massage her crotch, voiding all prior logic. This time, instead of pushing my hand away, she arched her back and put her paw on top of her crotch, wanting to feel my fingers better.

But then, something caught my attention.

"Tri... Trixie? Where... where is your lock? Your crotch zipper isn't locked as usual."

Shocked, Trixie crunched up to look. Then turned to me with pleading eyes. I was pretty sure I knew what she wanted. She was Trixie, after all.

I forced her to lay back down on her back and placed my hand back on her latex crotch. After massaging it some more, the bunny was seriously pumping air, so something needed to be done about that. I found the small zipper tab and pulled it down, very slowly.

A few centimeters down, I could feel her engorged pussy lips along with some warm slippery liquid. Trixie tried to massage herself, but I didn't let her; it was my turn to make her feel good.

When Misti and Trixie had made love to me at the pethouse, I saw them doing something together that I had never seen before. They had not done it on me, but I was dying to try it because it seemed so pleasurable.

I moved around on the bed in a way to approach my naked crotch to her. Misti had called this scissoring or something, and Trixie had loved it so much. And I think the rabbit understood what I was trying to do since she helped me move in the proper position for it.

"Mmmm... Do you like this, Trixie."

She kind of nodded, probably too excited to focus on talking at the moment.

When our wet pussy lips connected, it was like an electric shock. Until they had demonstrated this to me, I would never have thought this was a thing women did. But now that I knew, it didn't take me too long to figure it out. We very slowly rubbed our pussy together, helped by our natural wetness, and it was ridiculously pleasurable. Our swollen and well-lubricated clitoris collided and procured a new sensation that was beyond ecstatic.

Trixie was mentally gone as well. I could see that she tried to rub my body with her soft paw, she wanted to take care of me, but her level of sexual pleasure was unmanageable. I was proud of being able to do this for her. She was my good friend, and I wanted her to feel as good as I was.

For a long moment, we kept doing this, even after Trixie had an intense orgasm. She wanted more, I wanted more, we were not ready to stop anytime soon. We took a few pauses, but she had learned something about me that she had the firm intention to exploit; her rubber feet kept going to my crotch or my face.

I had no regrets about having asked to sleep at the café with Trixie tonight.

***

"Oreo, come here. Your bow is falling again."

Many days later, on Christmas day. We had set up a little stand on the large walkway in front of the Cakes & Pets, and all the pets were suited up and ready to collect money for the city children's hospital.

The snow fell lightly, but it was not too cold. There were many people in the street enjoying their day off and walking around to absorb the ambiance of the holidays. Lucy and I kept an eye on the pets, so they didn't cause chaos or get in trouble, but everything was going well so far. Lucy sold a lot of overpriced cakes, and people weren't shy to pay money to get a hug and a picture with their favorite pet.

The bigger annoyance so far was that Oreo's red Christmas bow tied around her neck kept falling. It was the third time and probably not the last. Surprisingly, Oreo was the most popular pet tonight. By talking with people, we understood there was a new popular TV show that featured a cat who looked just like her. It was funny to see that the pets had been so jealous of Vix all those years, and now that the celebrity had shifted to someone else, it was not as fun anymore. I think Oreo was tired of people calling her by the name of the cat from the TV show. Perhaps we should have asked her to wear the available cheetah costume instead. But all in all, it was good for our small charity fund.

Lucy smiled at me.

"So, Clara. How are you feeling lately?" "Good. Very good. I'm like a new person." "Hehe. I would say so. I'm so proud of you. You dealt with your family issues very well. Everybody is glad to have you back. To have an even better version of you back." "Thanks. I still struggle sometimes, but the therapist said it would take time." "I believe it's true. So, tomorrow you are moving to the pethouse for good?" "Yes. Vix and Asha are off, and they will welcome me, they said." "Good. I'm glad. And don't forget about what we talked about. Our little plan for your future. Start thinking about it, okay?." "Hmmm... Yes, Lucy."

I lowered my head, knowing what she was referring to. I wasn't too sure how I felt about her idea, but I supposed it was the right thing to do. It made me nervous.

As I was about to discuss this topic further with her, I felt a pet pulling on my arm.

"Vix? What is it?"

She pointed at a man who was standing a good distance away from our stand; perhaps he was shy. I approached him, wanting to know if he wanted a hug and a picture, but he addressed me first without the shyness I had apprehended.

"Hi, how much for a picture with all the pets and a hug from the owner?" "A... a hug from the owner?" "Yes." "... One... One moment, please."

Taken aback but this odd request, I went back to Lucy, who was busy fixing Oreo's bow for the fourth time.

"Lucy... A man wants a picture with all the pets, and a hug..." "It's five dollars per pet... so 35$..." "But... He wants a hug... from you."

Lucy paused for a moment, and then let a long sigh out while closing her eyes. She then stood up straight, making a serious face that I had never seen before. From a distance, she severely looked at the man in silence for a long time before telling me the most preposterous amount ever.

"Ten thousand dollars!" "... Ten... Ten thousand!? But... Lucy? Is it not... a bit much?" "It's ten thousand, or he can get lost." "O...o... okay."

With a now burning face, I looked down at my feet and went back to the man, ashamed.

"So... sorry, mister... She said... T...T...Ten thousand... dollars... I'm... sorry."

The man wasn't even looking at me. His eyes were riveted to Lucy's. There was such tension in the air, and I didn't know what to do. This was madness.

The same way Lucy had done, he let a long sigh out and then just smiled gently.

"Alright. Do you accept checks?" "Y...yes."

What was happening? He took out his checkbook from the interior pocket of his long black coat and wrote me a check for ten thousand. Who had this kind of money to spend on a photo? Why was Lucy charging him such an unfair amount?

After detaching the check from the booklet, he placed it in my hands.

"Thank you, Clara. Come on, girls. Let's take a picture."

The check was so heavy that my hands were shaking. And how did he know my name? Did he hear Lucy saying it out loud while I wasn't listening? And how come he was organizing the photo with the pets all of a sudden?

The bouncy pets obeyed, though, and quickly surrounded him happily. The man looked at me, waiting for something.

"Oh, right! The photo!"

I rushed to grab my instant camera and put my head through the strap. I trotted in front of the group and got ready to take the photo. But then the man turned to Lucy and called her over.

"Wait! Lucy... aren't you joining us?" "Really!?" "Please?"

That was unreal. The strange man had just convinced Lucy to join him and the pets for the photo. Looking at that with my mouth wide open earned me a swift scolding from Lucy.

"Clara! Let's get over with this, will you?" "Oh... Right!"

I placed the instant camera in front of my face and looked through the viewfinder...

"Smile!"

Click! Ffzzzzzz!

By the time the little square slid out of the camera, Lucy had already left the group and had returned to organizing her cakes. But the man recalled her right away. There was something else that was part of that ten thousand dollar deal. They were too far for me to understand what they were saying, but Lucy approached him and let him take her in his arms.

Her two hands rested immobile at her side, not participating in the hug he had asked for. He rubbed her back in a non-threatening manner and murmured something in her ear, and finally, after a bit, she wrapped her arms around him, as gently as he did.

I was mesmerized by the scene. Who could he be to her? How was he so generous, and how come he knew my name?

It didn't take too long before he let Lucy go. I was able to read his lips when he said, "thank you," but then he walked away, gently patting Accalia's head on his way out, just because she was there.

"Hey, wait, your photo!"

Vix snatched the picture from my hands by clamping it between her two paws and ran after him. After she gave him the expensive photo, she wrapped her arms around him. He returned her hug, crouched, and exchanged a few words for a moment while rubbing her arms.

After Vix gave him another hug and returned to her friends, I shyly went to see Lucy.

"Lucy, who was..." "Alright, I'm going to bring that check inside. We don't want to lose it. I'll be back in a few minutes." "..."

Clearly, she wasn't disposed to discuss him. She walked away and entered the animal café, leaving me alone with the pets.

The latex animals didn't seem to care too much about what had happened. Misti was trying to fix Oreo's neck bow that was crooked again, the other pets restarted to wave at random pedestrians, but Trixie turned to me for a moment, then walked in my direction.

She had sensed that I was missing a critical piece of information, and she wanted to help.

"Trixie? What is going on? What happened?"

She put her paw on my chest and shook her head as if to say, "Don't worry." Then she turned her head left and right, looking for something. The store next to the café had some big signs in their bay window. Trixie trotted to it and pointed at one of them with her cushy paw, trying to tell me something.

"A window?"

She shook her head, no.

"A sign?"

She shook her head, no, and pointed at different places on the sign.

"Oh... You are pointing at the letters?"

She nodded. All she wanted me to do was to read the letters she pointed at.

"H... U... S... B... A... N... D... Husband!?"

Trixie nodded.