All Comments on 'Animal Café Ch. 24'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hooray, a new Animal Cafe chapter! I love the AC/Feliformia world. I hope you never stop writing them :-). Even if the tag line read "Kitty/Clara take a nap and the others have a quiet cup of tea", I would still eagerly dive in and read it :-). Keep up the good work...

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

This is my first chapter. I had seen previous chapters for awhile but fetish is just not my favorite thing. I was bored and read this chapter cold. WOW. Did I miss the boat here. Went back and binge read the entire series. It is astounding. So many broken and damage people who have gravitated together and formed this strange, weird and for the most part happy family. The sexy parts are fun but it's the emotional content which just draws you in. It's amazing that after 24 chapters Clara is the only character I thinking I have a grasp as to who she is. I too suffer from the inability to converse with even small groups of people, though not as bad as Clara. The dollops of info on the other characters has been handle brilliantly and just leave you wanting more. I have so many questions but for know great work.

.

Cheers

TigerstretchTigerstretchover 2 years agoAuthor

Haha. Happy that you gave it a shot. Its a very good series that isnt centered on fetishes. They just complement the story nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES