Animal Café Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clara! Do something to snap her out of it!"

"..."

Do what? I thought she was very funny with her over-dramatization of the situation. She seemed so serious, yet her exaggeration was not plausible at all.

But I had to do what I had to do. I wrapped my arms around Trixie's neck and kissed her.

"Mmm!"

"Hmmm..."

There. She was very quiet now. Instead of whining, she rubbed her soft tongue on mine, and we exchanged some delicious fluid. I then pushed her toward the bed, where she fell heavily on her back and me on top of her so we could continue kissing.

Misti took off her clothes and laid down next to us. I would have to consider sharing the bunny girl soon because Misti had such a hot look on her face. I think I had a very good idea of what she was thinking... what WE were thinking.

Sure, Trixie in bondage was a first, and her reluctance to the BDSM style was amusing, but the root of the pleasure was that after our little hairdresser adventure today, Misti looked like Trixie, Trixie looked like me, and Misti also looked like me. We didn't have to talk about it because we knew.

We knew it was hot.

As wrong as it sounded, and this was more than likely the reason it tickled our reptilian cortex and activated our basic instincts, we looked like three sisters featured in a bad porn movie. The good thing was that we weren't related at all, and our similarity was simply a game. But still, it was very hot.

My kisses traveled down Trixie's chest until I reached her soft warm boobs, and as soon as Misti had enough room to jump in, she took the french kiss relay. As I was nibbling Trixie's cute nipples, I could hear her little moans. She seemed to be very happy despite what we had done to her.

And they were right about the harness. It was fun to grip it to keep Trixie in place. It made me appreciate what my friends felt when I wore Oreo's BDSM suit around them. This little contraption that I had simply considered good-looking and comforting also created an imbalance in a relationship. The person wearing the harness sent a strong signal to the other that she was surrendering. Some sort of abandonment to whatever the other partner wanted. And just like that, it made me somewhat understand why Trixie was apprehensive when Misti made her wear it.

Trixie was strong. Despite her playful side, she was smart and willing to do a lot to get what she wanted from her friends, often sex. She was the initiator. So being put in a role where she was the one being controlled was probably not her preference, and maybe that was the reason why she had never been too attracted to wearing such garments or even being tied up.

That said, she was not complaining. Misti and I took good care of her, so her mind was probably a bit too fried to think straight. My belly lick made her react as she knew where I was going with this.

Why was her skin so soft and white? It was almost as good as when she wore her white latex rabbit suit.

I licked her belly button, making her spasm.

I did prefer her as a latex rabbit. Was it wrong to think that? I liked Trixie-human too, but the rabbit was just so cool. It was not that cool when I had to wear the costume myself, but very cool when she or someone else wore it. The white rabbit was the first pet I brought home, after all. She meant something special to me.

"AAAH! CLARA!"

Still, I enjoyed licking Trixie's smooth crotch, even if she wasn't a real bunny today. She was always so wet. This girl would never ever be able to hide her arousal from anybody, and if we were to go to the beach together one day, she would have to be wise about her choice of suitable bikini fabric, or else her bottom would become see-through rapidly.

I thought she smelled good too. Of all the girls I had licked before, Trixie was the only one that didn't smell like an ordinary girl. Usually, there was that little odor that was not unpleasant but that I had to get used to, but Trixie was slightly different. It was just like she was made of delicious cake. I would have to ask Misti if she had noticed the same thing one day.

Anyway, as Asha often said...

"Gnaaaw!"

"AAAAH! Misti! Clara is... is..."

Misti was too busy to talk. Since I was taking good care of the bottom, she had attacked Trixie's chest. But what Trixie had really tried to say was that she was close to the edge, which wasn't too surprising. That girl could come quickly.

Sinking on the big white bed were three small girls--five foot two, blonde hair, narrow visage, pale skin, smooth and delicious. We were what people would search on a porn website or what most people would never get to experience.

We were a fantasy. A beautifully erotic fantasy.

"AAaaah! Aaaah! I'm... I'm cumming! I'm... AAAAH!"

A noisy fantasy that I was so lucky to be part of. My only regret today was that Oreo was at work and couldn't be here. I knew she would be happy to hear that I had a lot of fun with my friends tonight, but deep down, I missed her already and wished that I could do this with her more often than with the others. She was my little girlfriend that I loved so much, and I wanted to be with her.

Even though they didn't know what I was thinking, Misti and Trixie, with this physical selfless affection, supported me while I was away from Oreo. But with a bit of perspective, I was the one being a bit jealous because I knew that right now, Oreo was probably cuddling with Vix. So from that point of view, she was winning. She also had Accalia, Meeka, Savannah, and Asha. And Lucy gave her free food too. Hey, the café pets didn't have it bad at all.

"Aaaaah! Clara! Stop! Stooop! I came! I caaame!"

I was too busy thinking about random things to listen to Trixie's request. Plus, Misti held her well in place, taking advantage of her harness, so I had no good reason to comply with her whining. Trixie had done this to me in the past, so it was okay to return the favor and push her a little bit.

After all, she was very brave today. She had her cast removed and would soon be back at the café. She deserved what she was getting.

***

"Mmm..."

"Hehe. Morning, Clara."

"Mmm... Mistiii... You are so warm."

"You too."

Buried inside her arms, under the thick blanket, I hugged Misti very tightly. I wasn't fully awake yet, but I knew this felt very good. There was nothing like human warmth to feel at peace.

"Hehe. Guess what, Clara?"

"Mmm... I'm still tired."

"It looks like it. But hey. Trixie left the bed at night and took off her harness."

"Oh? Was she mad?"

"Hehe. No. But I think she really doesn't like it."

"Mmm... It's odd."

"Yes. Anyway, it's your harness. So she doesn't have to wear it anymore."

"I will. With Oreo."

"Haha. You like Oreo that much, don't you?"

"Yes... Mmm... A lot. She is special."

"You are right about that. I wish Trixie would be my special person too, but she is not ready, she said."

I tried to bury myself even more in Misti's arm because I wanted to sleep a bit more while she was telling me her secrets, but my wish to rest got annihilated in an instant.

The bedroom door slammed open, and Trixie burst in with two plates full of food.

"CROISSANTS! I FOUND CROISSANTS!"

"Oy! Yes. They delivered them yesterday. Lower your voice. Clara is trying to sleep."

"Well, she can sleep later. I warmed up a few for her too."

She climbed on the bed and knee-walked toward us. It seemed that I would have to take a nap a bit later. Knowing Trixie, after her breakfast, she would undoubtedly want a dessert.

Probably a Clara-muffin.

12