Animal Café Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Mmm..."

"Clara! Clara! Wake up! It's time to go! I want to visit other rooms!"

"Vix? Uh? Where... Where did Meeka go?"

"She is gone. Let's go. The elevator is waiting for us."

Without thinking about it, I got off the bed and followed Vix to the elevator that appeared out of nowhere. The doors closed and Vix, once again, pressed randomly on the buttons. Naturally, my eyes turned to the lights above the doors. They flashed without a rational sequence, making it hard for me to figure out where we were going to end next.

"Meeka was nice, Clara. I hope the next room will be as fun."

"I don't remember much, but yes, I hope so too."

Vix wrapped her arms around my waist, as excited as I was. And then the light stopped on another animal picture; it looked like a big cat.

Once more, the golden elevator doors parted, and we faced a new room. We carefully stepped in, but no one seemed to be around. The ambiance was very romantic. There was a big bed covered in flower petals, a big open arch leading to a big white stone balcony, those large and almost transparent bands of fabric gently dancing with soft wind as a partner. That nice rug was also comfy to walk on.

"Aaah! Vix. It's like we are... in India."

"... in India?"

"Yes! That's it! India! I don't know what India looks like, but it looks like this."

"Haha. Clara, you don't make sense."

We sat side by side on the foot of the big bed and tried to make sense of our environment. Vix really wouldn't let my waist go, but it was okay because her hugs were very reassuring.

But then, the sunlight piercing through the light curtains started to vanish. Quickly, the room became darker and darker, hiding more and more details of this incredible place. A bit scared, we held each other a bit tighter. We had never visited a funny hotel like this, so we weren't sure what to expect.

The light kept fading until we were plunged into total darkness...

And that is when two little pairs of yellow eyes glowed in the dark, not too far in front of us. We couldn't see who they belonged to, but they were rather cute and non-threatening. They blinked a couple of times, tilting to the left and right as if they were trying to learn more about Vix and me.

I attempted a question.

"Hello? Who... who are you?"

"... Asha..."

"... Savannah..."

"Oh? Are you friends?"

"Yes... we are your friends."

"We think you are cute. And you are a cat, like us. We love that."

"Ah, no. I'm just Oreo today because she was sick, that's why. And my fox friend is Vix."

"We like Vix too. She is cute. Can we come closer?"

"Yes. We don't mind. We are just visiting the hotel."

That was enough for the two pairs of yellow eyes to move slowly toward us as if they were attached to sensual bodies. A bunch of candles fired up spontaneously around the bed, allowing us to see who Asha and Savannah were for the first time.

Those two rubber catgirls were purely amazing. Asha was white like virgin snow, and pretty black spots covered her entire shiny body. Her little muzzle and whiskers just attracted my hands. I needed to pet her so badly.

Vix, on her side, seemed to be experiencing the same joy with Savannah, a beautiful sand-colored cheetah carrying even more spots. Looking at those two rubber-covered animal girls joining their bodies in an unavoidable hug sent a nice shiver down my spine, particularly when Savannah slid her tongue under Vix's muzzle. It made my mouth water.

Asha had nice breasts too. I didn't ask for permission, but since this was my dream, I supposed she would be okay with it; I ran my hands on her boobs and squeezed them, just to feel them run away from my fingers. They were just slippery enough. That made her moan a little.

"Aaah! Clara. Can you do it again?"

"Yes. It's fun. Your chest is very warm and slippery."

"It feels amazing. Try my butt too!"

As I tried to grab her chest a few more times, my beautiful snow leopard gradually crawled over me, determined to put me in a position where her white butt would be too tempting to refuse. My back hit the flower petals, and her crotch dangerously approached my face. I could now feel her lazy tail rubbing over my belly, and even purposely sliding between my legs, making me even happier.

A quick glance at Vix and Savannah confirmed that those two were already too busy to care about what was happening to me. The cheetah was already very invested between Vix's legs, and the way Vix's ears twitched was a definite display of happiness.

What now? With Asha on top of me, her crotch almost above my mouth and my hands squeezing her firm rear, I wasn't too sure what she expected of me.

But thankfully, Savannah paused her work for a second to give me some guidance.

"You must lick Asha. You must!"

"Oh? Do I?"

"Yes. You must. She loves it."

"Okay."

I reached Asha's crotch zipper to expose her secret part, but to my surprise, there was none. It was just a very discreet and appealing rubber pussy, meshed perfectly with the rest of her body. It was as confusing as it was attractive.

Tentatively, I stuck out my tongue and pressed its tip between her two rubber lips. Warm, slippery... good. Very good. My hands reached her hip bones and held her in place while I pursued my exploration. It was like a real girl's crotch but with a latex taste. Even her little clit was there.

"Mmmm... Claraaa... AAAH!"

"Mmm..."

Yes. This dream was pretty good so far. And this hotel visit provided me with more than I had expected.

To be continued...

12