All Comments on 'Animalkind: Not Quite a Fairy Tale'

by MrBZarr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago
7 pages

what happened to the rest of the story.

MrBZarrMrBZarrover 6 years agoAuthor
Writer's block

I have this unfinished story for sometime now and I hit a wall on that point. I don't know when I will be able to finish this one, unfortunately.

I'd like to receive some ideas to finish this story and to write new ones in this universe.

And everyone is invited to write stories under this universe. Feel free to add new stories, but don't change the rules stablished on the Cobra stories.

Thank you all for your reading.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

what about birds of prey like hawks or something from the past like saber tooth cat or dinosaurs, wolf, k-9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

How about a Pangolin, just as an idea for a future story. I hope you can continue writing, you make some great stories and like when they move to the hermaphrodite stage of development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

yah, missing the length like the other two. the 2nd change yet to come. when the change of charles will come then there will be no worry to get hurt. also need to find a way how they will manage their business. if they can not stay long enough without water , will be hard to manage the business. also will be a nice way to find resources under water and do business with them. i guess all will come in future chapters. horizon is big, keep it up the nice work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Idea for the next few pages

What I would do for the next bit is a rescue at see, say a couple of kids get swept out to see on a air raft so she is asked to help find them. Then there is his change of course.

As for the next story, set it a couple of years on with with a girl who changed at puberty and is about to go on a date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
missing part at the end of ch.7?

Strange, but on pc the story ends with: "They ate their dinner and then went to the bedroom. Charles took a shower before going to bed and when he returned he saw that Sarah was already sleeping. He lay on the bed and slept in no time."

On my smartphone, the same as above but, once mobile friendly view is enabled, last chapter appears to be considerably longer...

Tried different browsers....Any clue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is one of the most amazing stories ever

Hello! I'd like you to know that this is one of best stories I've ever read! Hope you'll jump over the wall of artistic block as soon as possible !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It is incomplete

Please add the 2nd phase transformation in the storyline....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Why not some mating in the wild? Sarah could get into heat during the mating season... Females emit various types of chemicals into the water to attract male sharks.

for reference http://safinacenter.org/2013/08/weird-world-shark-mating/

sharkloversharkloverabout 6 years ago
Just regarding the previous comment

Some possible ideas to explore/expand:

About Sarah.

1. What might be her reactions about being in heat? At first she might unaware of her impelling condition although experiencing its effects on her behaviour and attitudes towards the wild sharks she already met (males and other females under her same urgencies).

(as a side note, from chapter 7, there’s already some hint in this exchange of sentences: Sarah “Ok. But I prefer to go back swimming. I always swam when I am worried." Charles "You can go. Do you think the other sharks will leave you alone?" Sarah "I think so! I am a shark too and they already had their meals.")

2. Would she submit voluntarily (or even pursue) to mating or would she try to escape? What would be her feelings afterwards? Shame, fulfilment, need to repeat the experience or even fear to become ingravidated? (though, being only hybrid, would make the mating sterile… I’d say)

3. Would she tell her husband or try to hide it? (She’d be betrayed by the scars on her -thick- skin, anyway… maybe she’d try to find another explanation for those, at first)

About Charles.

1. How would he find out the truth? Would he become suspicious seeing his wife often find excuses to dive by herself and disappear for longer periods in the reefs?

2. Would he accept it? Would he feel cheated by her wife or eventually accept that she has now two sides (human and shark) that coexist, each with its own needs?

3. Under the last assumption, would he try to sneak on his wife and spy on her private moments? If so, how would it feel for him (suspendend in the water, relying on his diving gear to not drown in an hostile environment), looking at his wife having fun on the bottom of the sea, at ease and on par with wild animals he can only fear?

I’ll stop here. Sorry if for the long post :)

There are many other possibilities to expand the story; I’ll leave it to you, should you consider worthy exploring them, to add new parts to your wonderful story...

P.S. the correct link is http://safinacenter.org/2013/08/weird-world-shark-mating/ (but there are many sources should you like to investigate further)

sharkloversharkloveralmost 6 years ago
a reference, perhaps?

https://blackninjatwin.deviantart.com/art/Sharkmaid-744146942

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A hawk story next?

I love the stories so far keep up the great work!

And the title is my suggestion, Maby like a harpie at first and then like a Angel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eagerly waiting for a sequel

It's a pity that Sarah's adventures end abruptly like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

any plans to continue the story, and maybe the series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous