Anita and Randy Ch. 02 - Hot Tub Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. Here's some more.

Things moved even faster after we went inside to eat. About mid-afternoon two more couples showed up. They were swinging friends invited over to meet us and play, of course. One pair was a bit older but still in good shape- she must have been fifty but looked like a fitness instructor.

The others were maybe ten years younger and attractive. He was really hung and shaved so it looked even bigger.

We all had drinks lined up along the side of the pool and were fooling around in the water. All of us naked of course. We played tag and I felt a lot of hands on my boobs and puss.

Everybody was doing the same- Randy was all over the girls' naked bodies. The new younger guy was like a rock and kept coming up behind me trying to push inside...."

As I read this, my head was spinning. Eight nude people in the pool! I had little doubt that this was about to become a Group Sex report for Literotica readers. I asked myself if this could be real? Or was some perverted old dude in his basement just yanking my chain? Either way, it was great stuff to read!

Anita continued:

"After a while we all squeezed into the hot tub to warm up. It was tight with eight of us, so Randy and the younger guy- I think he was Steve, maybe Shawn- both had an arm around me.

I reached down under the foam for the guy's cock and started stroking. Soon we were kissing and his hands were all over my tits. I wanted him to just do me right there!

So I looked over at Randy for his OK and he only nodded because he was busy with the guy's young wife or girlfriend. I pulled this stranger over in front of me and opened my legs to him.

I am such a slut! My god, he was big and it felt so tight. But when he was all inside me and started to move I pushed back against him. The guy was very strong.

After a while Steve or Shawn lifted me like a feather so that he could have me from behind. I could see that all the others were fucking, none of them doing the person they came with. Randy was hard into the guy's woman and I thought 'Oh my god- my first full swap!'

There was a lot of noise- you know, moaning and grunting- and I hoped nobody was listening on the other side of the fence. Then I climaxed- we probably all did- and we got back into the pool to cool down. After that we stretched out to suntan and just talk about sex mostly. Great afternoon!

Now I'm busy again with our move so I'll finish off this weekend story when I can. Anita"

****

It was another week before I heard from my correspondent. I told myself that she was probably packing things before moving and hadn't had any free time. I wondered a bit if she was having second thoughts, because this was much deeper into swinging and swapping than she'd ever gone before. Maybe Randy was uneasy about more public revelation?

When her next email finally arrived, there was a different tone to it. She seemed very unhappy.

"Hi- its me. Sorry, but I've been busy. Things are not so good here right now. Moving, but maybe not together? We seem to be going in different directions. I want more- that weekend with new friends lit me up, but now he's having second thoughts after what happened our last evening.

Susan and Russell had a big BBQ after another couple showed up. There was lots to drink and we were all feeling really good. The older guy- Mario I think- had his cell out taking shots of everybody laughing and talking. I wondered if he was the one who made the little video clips we'd seen the first day there?

By the time it was dark we were all downstairs in their big party room. It was made for swinging- lots of sofas and even two big beds! The ten of us got naked pretty fast and Russ announced that he had a little surprise for us. It must have been some sort of initiation because everybody seemed to know what he meant.

It was me with three guys on one bed and Randy with three women on the other. Mario stood aside and I hoped he wouldn't be shooting. Susan was getting more drinks for everybody.

Then it started. Before I knew it, I was buried in naked men. Everywhere! My mouth, my pussy and eventually the rest too! I can't believe that I let things go so far, and Randy isn't happy about it now. He says I'm just a slut.

But what about him? He had two at his cock and another kneeling over his face. Then one of them was riding him cowgirl while he ate another pussy. I tell him that he's no better than me.

I think Mario was probably taking pictures or video clips. That worries me. But it was so exciting- I can't remember ever being so turned on. Oh my god, what a rush! I was on fire.

I know that if we're going to stay together I'm going to have to dial it back. Randy doesn't much like sharing me with other men... well, not three at once- even when he's having three other women. Go figure that one out.

So that's the weekend that put us in this spot. I'm not sure what comes next. Anita"

I hadn't expected this at all, and I was unsure how to react to it. Sometimes the most anticipated events turn out to be the biggest disappointment. I wondered what to do with her story. Did I still want to write it, or should I just let it go? More importantly, did Anita want it told now or not? I decided to just sit on it for a bit, then check back with her.

"Hi Anita. I hope things are better for you since your last email. I think most guys are very possessive about their women, so Randy doesn't really surprise me. Yet he can do the same thing and it's somehow OK. Doesn't make much sense at all. What about your weekend story? Should I go ahead with it or not?"

I'd let her decide.

****

"Anita and Randy Ch. 02: Hot Tub Weekend" is finished now. After another week, she had emailed to say that things were better. They agreed that visiting the swingers' club introduced them to people in the fast lane. Going to their home for the weekend and getting in with their hardcore swing group had been a big mistake. Randy admitted he couldn't quite handle it and Anita offered to go back to the basic nudism they had enjoyed before all this started. No more swapping.

With their marriage patched up for now, they told me to go ahead with the story, as long as I revealed nothing that could identify them. Maybe they thought it would be a cautionary tale for others? After all, they drank from the wishing well and Randy found the water didn't taste so good- that gulf between fantasy and reality.

Like the case of the first Anita and Randy story, I asked myself if they were actual people or not. Was there a real 'Anita' who was emailing me lurid personal accounts of her expanding sex life? Or was someone- maybe another guy- just practicing his hand at erotica? The Internet can be the Wild West of truth, so it's hard to be absolutely sure about things digital.

I might be a fool, but I still choose to be optimistic. Anita seems real enough that I'll swallow what she has to say- with a small dose of skepticism.

But that probably tells you more about me than anything else, right?

So... I'll let you make up your own mind about their hot tub weekend.

12