Anita’s Dilemma

Story Info
Married women solves husbands impotence on cruise.
4.9k words
3.25
20.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

The Problem.

Anita and John had been married for seven years. Life had been as normal as expected for the couple. Their careers progressed normally John five years older than her worked as a recently promoted bank branch manager and Anita as a bookkeeper for several small businesses under contract.

Having gotten married at twenty-two Anita was more than ready to have her first child. It had been five continuous years of sex without results. She was concerned having done it at least four hundred times. Without results Anita secretly visited her doctor. After a battery of tests it was confirmed she was not the problem.

Now obvious John simply wasn't getting it done she quietly thought things through. It became increasingly clear there was only one solution. She needed strong swimmers to do the job. She knew there were only two ways to get there. Either through a sperm clinic and an expensive process or through a natural inseminating process. Both choices had problems. The clinic would be long, tedious and expensive. Natural insemination would mean having relations outside of marriage.

The offer.

Late spring her colleague her long time friend Sandy mentioned her upcoming cruise in just ten days. But Sandy had separated from her boyfriend Tommy and was now going alone. She asked Anita if she wanted to take a week and join her on the cruise.

"Hey you know I got this cruise the end of next week. I'm going alone now since we broke up. Would you be interested in joining me? We would have separate beds and all in our stateroom." Sandy asked.

"Sounds nice. Would have to discuss with John. What would be my share?" Anita answered.

"Well cutting it in half, its six days, five nights. $825 including meals. Of course drinks and tours are extra."

"Not too crazy. Can I get back on this tomorrow after we discuss?" Anita answered.

"Sure. It's already booked so just let me know friend." Sandy answered.

"Will let you know tomorrow." She answered.

The thought of taking a cruise with Sandy sounded interesting. So at dinner she brought it up.

"I was talking with Sandy today. She's really sad. She broke up with Julius and they had a cruise booked for next week."

"Really?" He answered.

"Yeah. She asked if I would be interested in joining her instead. I know it's short notice but what do you think?" Anita asked.

"Well babe. She's your longtime friend. If you want to go be her support and go that's up to you. I wouldn't object. What's the cost?" John asked.

"Around $250 to fly to Lauderdale and I figure around a thousand on board, food, drinks and all." She answered.

"Well you got money in your savings. Your call babe." He answered.

The next morning she called Sandy. "John's okay with it. I'll book my flight if you're still serious?"

"Wonderful Anita. Book your flights! We can have a nice time together. I already checked changing the room to two single beds would be no problem as queensize is much more desirable. We can talk before the cruise on details. I'll email you all the particulars in the meantime."

Anita let John know her decision and she soon found herself preparing for the cruise. She made a hairdresser appointment. Bought everything in twos. Two new bikinis, two summer dresses, two evening dresses, two tank tops, two short skirts, two boxes of undies, two bras, two pairs of shorts, two pairs of shoes. Enough for a week on board. She then booked her two flights to FLL.

Three days prior she went to her hair appointment. Looking through the book with models to choose from Anita chose her look. Her hair dresser convinced her to do a highlight after hearing she had made her hairdresser appointment for the cruise.

"Girl, gotta do a highlight if you're going cruisin' never know who you might meet!" Her hair dresser offered.

"Ok." Anita answered.

"How about golden blonde highlights?"

"Why not!" Anita answered. "Turn me into an angel!"

During the process the conversation returned to the cruise. "I heard it can get real wild on these cruises you know." The hair dresser mentioned.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Drinking, flirting, dancing. Lots of sex between unattached cruisers."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Being a unescorted cruiser with lots of others looking for action things happen." Soon her hair was done but it wasn't so much blond highlights. Anita was now a golden blond angel with a few brown streaks.

On her way back to the office she thought briefly about the conversation. Would she get drunk, get propositioned, get laid? She blew it off not worrying about it. All silliness, besides I'm married she convinced herself.

Thursday night before her flight to Lauderdale Anita and John had a quick goodbye fuck. But it clearly reminded her she was married and wasn't using any protection.

Anita rose early the next morning to finish packing her bag with her clothing, jewelry, makeup, perfume. Anita then took a preflight shower and after looking in the mirror decided her brown pubic hair didn't match her newly highlighted blonde locks. So she shaved herself clean for the cruise. Nobody would know her true hair color if she accidentally flashed a peak in her little bikini or if she decided to cheat.

The flight to FLL was an easy four hours. Anita used points to upgade to first. Sipping her glass of wine she grappled with her problems. Focusing on not getting pregnant. Then her thoughts shifted to the conversation about wild parties. What would she do if propositioned knowing a suitor could get her pregnant? Would she cheat?

Roll-aboard in tow Anita met Sandy a good hour before scheduled sailing at the dock cruise lounge. They shared their greetings, hugs, excitement as they boarded the cruise ship. After finding their rooms the girls stood by the railing, upper deck to watch their sailing holiday get under way.

Later in their room Sandy asked. "Wow Anita, seven years with John. Is career coming first before making a family?"

"Honestly. No. We've been trying for five years now. I think John just can't get it done."

"Really?" Sandy answered surprised.

"Yeah. Saw my GYN. Did several tests. You know I'm not the problem. Perfectly healthy she told me a week after the tests." Anita answered.

"So whats your plan girl? What you gonna do?" Sandy asked.

"I dunno. Three options. Give up on it, which really is not an option. That leaves two. A donor clinic or finding a natural donor." Anita explained.

"A natural donor. You mean getting laid by somebody else?" Sandy asked.

"Well yes. I've read alot of women do a one night thing to get pregnant if their partner is impotent. Both options have problems though. A clinic is expensive and a natural donor would mean going outside my marriage, cheating."

"You'll figure it out girl. Anyway since becoming single I've been really looking forward to drinking and flirting on this cruise. So if we're partying and I don't come back to the room you'll know I'm with someone." Sandy mentioned.

"So you're not against casual sex while cruising?" Anita asked confirming Sandy's intentions.

"Not at all. Some guy is gonna get lucky. There's three groups onboard. There's couples going cruising. Then there's older people out for sun and fun, and then there's singles looking to party and get wild." Sandy answered. "I mean during the day we can sit 'round the pool. Sun, do the tours, enjoy the meals, have drinks. Then after dark, serious partying."

"Well OK girl. I'll be your wingman. The partying sounds like holiday fun."

First Night.

After an early dinner the girls went back to their room to chill. Laying on their beds, eyes on their ipads both girls were quietly considering the night ahead. Sandy was nervously anticipating drinking, meeting, dancing, flirting with interested young men. After all it had been a long three months without having sex and she was looking forward to seeing that end with a good hard encounter. Anita on the other hand wasn't at all sure what she would do. She was married but desperately wanted a baby. Knowing her husband hadn't delivered the goods she wondered, knowing there would be plenty of cocks on board interested in her, but could she, would she dare take that step? It was a crazy dilemma.

Soon realizing it was time to get ready both women kicked into the party ritual dressing for attention. They were going to the meat-market and they needed to be dressed just right. Sandy chose her most revealing bodycon strapless summer dress, no brassiere just the dress, panties and heels. She figured it would win her lots of attention. Her hope was to find a man interesting enough and interested in separating the dress from her body and putting an end to her recent sexless existence. Sandy would go out looking for a cock to do her and her dress clearly said 'Fuck me if you like.'

On the other side Anita wore a cute white dress that deliciously highlighted her beauty. Unlike Sandy, Anita had three pieces of clothing on. She wore a brassiere and panties under her dress with her heels. She just hoped to have a good time and not get into too much trouble.

The two women headed towards the bar and dance floor just after 10pm avoiding being too early making their entrance.

It didn't take very long for two men to join the women. Together they chatted and the women put away a steady stream of Margaritas. In fact Anita was not at all accustomed to drinking this much but what the hell she thought getting progressively light headed.

The night continued with drinking, dancing and flirting. In fact both women were having a great time. It was nice to be pampered, complimented and sought after. After a couple of hours the girls were obviously paired up with two men also cruising together. They were quite interested in finding female companions. Anita was OK dancing, even close and tight with Chris who was focusing in on her. His friend Justin was focusing on Sandy obviously interested in every bit of her, gently taking liberties copping a feel as they danced close and tight. Sandy happily knew where this was leading.

Anita and Chris talked and danced together as the night progressed. Noticing her rings he asked. "Your rings. What's up with that?"

"Well. I'm on this cruise with Sandy. She booked it with her ex and I guess, I took his place." Anita answered but she was intoxicated and quite loosened her up.

"So. So you're married but not with your partner on this cruise? Did I get this right?" Chris asked wondering if Anita was indeed available for pleasure, for bedding on the cruise.

"I get it Chris. Don't worry. I'm a grown woman free to be Sandy's wingman, make my own decisions while cruising."

"OK. We'll see Anita. I'm really enjoying you. Besides in that dress you're a sight to behold. A true angel who just dropped in from heaven."

"Well thank you Chris. You're not a slouch either." Anita whispered.

While dancing Anita couldn't help but notice Chris's stiffness. She infact really enjoyed being the tease gettng a man's blood pumping. Sandy also danced tight with Justin. No doubt raising his interest as well. Soon Anita noticed Justin and Sandy kissing. Anita quite dizzy from the margaritas figured things were going to get crazy. The dancing and all, combined with the tequila had a real affect on her. Anita's panties moistened. She knew the dangers of drinking and flirting. But especially how alcohol usually made her crazy horny.

Just after two in the morning Justin suggested a stroll on the deck. So the four adults went off together. Justin with his arm around Sandy and Chris holding Anita's warm hand. After a short stroll the four found a cosy quiet spot perfect for some fun. The moon reflecting off the ocean was beautiful and even more visible in the quiet less lit area. Conveniently this late at night there were no other guests mucking around, leaving the view to be shared privately by the two couples.

The men had the two hotties alone and it was time to enjoy the opportunity. Chris pulled Anita tight and went for it gently bringing his lips to hers. Anita was under the influence and couldn't help herself. She responded tilting her head then opening her lips accepting the tongue dance. After a long deep kiss Anita giggled. "See. I'm a grown woman able to make my own decisions."

Chris smiled and kissed the hot wife again. She seriously tasted of tequila. Obviously Anita was out to party. Soon he had a hand exploring her boobs which she simply didn't resist. Looking over at Sandy and Justin, she saw the couple facing the moonlit ocean with Justin nibbling her neck as he ground into her backside, hands on her boobs. Chris took the lead turning Anita toward the moonlight against the railing several feet from her friend. With Anita facing the sea Chris nibbled her neck while cupping her boobs and casually grinding into her backside. Anita could feel his eager stiffness through his pants.

Anita felt totally hot and bothered. But she needed to decide just how far this would go. Chris continued nibbling, fondling and grinding which clearly had her pussy juices flowing. Again glancing over at Sandy it was obvious things were progressing quickly. Sandy was kissing Justin. Her boobs were out and Justin was lifting her dress well above her panties from behind.

Chris took his chance with Anita kissing her while sliding the straps off her shoulders. Soon he had the top of her dress nicely bundled around her waist. With her brassiere exposed Chris with one hand unclasped the strapless. The expensive brassiere fell drifting away in the wind towards the ocean below leaving Anita's breasts dangling in the wind. Chris quickly cupped both Anita's hot boobs while twisting her erect nipples. He again nibbled her neck while grinding into her bottom. Anita moaned in excitement knowing what he wanted from the naughty cheating hot wife.

Having been occupied by Chris's pursuits for some time Anita was losing her inhibitions. She helplessly glanced over at Sandy. As expected things had gone further, alot further. Sandy's panties were by her shoes, Justin's pants were clearly open with him pushing back and forth into her, fucking her from behind as she held onto the railing bent over seductively.

Anita looked out at the moonlight amuzed Sandy was getting fucked right there. Chris's hand soon moved lower finding her pussy. Anita turned her head for a kiss as Chris stroked her moist panties teasing her pussy. Chris then lifted her dress bundling it by her waist. After several minutes of heavy kissing and grinding Chris deliberately pushed Anita's panties lower exposing her firm round cheeks and moist hairless sex. Her panties nicely fell to the floor. Looking out at the moonlight Anita stepped out of her panties hearing the faint sound of zipper as Chris lowered his trousers. Moments passed with Chris's hands cupping her bare tits with Anita feeling the rubbery head of his large cock tracing along her now bare, available pussy.

Knowing what was next in the progression Anita took hold of the railing. She bent nicely over, steadying herself. Her feet settled shoulder width apart as she looked back at Chris inviting him to take her. Chris accepted the opportunity finding his way into her moist cunt. Moments later he was balls deep fucking the beautiful hot wife. Holding her tits firmly he started banging Anita for all she was worth. Anita moaned whispering, "Oh yes Chris. Fuck me. Fuck me please. Oh yes Chris that's it. Deeper. Use my pussy. Fuck me!" Chris pounded Anita as Justin did the same with Sandy. Side by side the two women were entertaining their suitors cocks. The only question was who would finish first.

Both women moaned as their poundings became harder and faster. Side by side the two women were taking their fuckings egging each other on moaning seductively. Several minutes passed before Justin whispered, "Oh yes. There you go. Oh fuck yes. Cumming Sandy, yes, yes." Justin continued shooting ensuring every bit of his load went deep into his slut.

Right afterwards it was Chris's turn. "Oh yes Anita. Cumming in your fucking cunt. Fuck Anita. You are such a tight bitch. Yes Anita fuck my cock." Chris moved every drop of his ball juice deep into the gorgeous married bitch he had met that evening. Anita suddenly had millions of swimmers on a frenzy moving upstream. She didn't care the deed had been done.

Several minutes passed before the girls pulled their dresses back into place becoming almost proper. It became quickly clear to Anita that Chris and Sandy would be switching rooms for the night. Sandy said good night before leaving with Justin and soon afterwards Chris took Anita by the hand as they headed to her room.

As the night continued Anita put out again. Missionary position with her ankles crossed behind Chris as he nailed her. Waking early at sunrise Chris kissed Anita softly eventually mounting her a third time. She gloriously lifted her legs wrapping her ankles behind his back as he fucked her. "Oh yes Chris. Fuck me deep. Fuck me hard. I'm your cruise bitch. Use me, cum in my cunt."

"Oh yes Anita. One beautiful hot wife. Your husbands lucky to have an insatiable woman like you that needs to be fucked." He answered panting.

"Oh yes Chris. He is. But he's so unlucky too. You're nailing your cruise bitch, his cheating wife." She whimpered. "Make me cum Chris. Please fuck me harder with your big beautiful baby-maker."

Moments later Anita moaned. "Cumming Chris. Oh yes. Your turn, cum in me. Fill my pussy." He continued drilling, soon climaxing deep shooting millions more swimmers into her.

The two couples met for lunch. Chatting seriously Sandy asked Anita if she was willing to make the switch for the whole week. "You had a good time last night. Are you happy it happened?"

"I guess so. We continued the party in the room. Again this morning? I feel guilty cheating but Chris is quite the man scratching that itch."

"Know what you mean. Justin satisfies me good. Listen Anita we can switch for the whole week? If you don't mind."

"So we're two sluts on a cruise? Are we?" Anita replied.

"Well Anita, I needed last night. And you did too. Didn't you?"

Anita paused before answering. "I guess I did."

"And don't you want more of that? Or not girl?" Sandy asked with a smile.

"Well. Well fuck it. Alright." Anita answered.

The men soon returned. Anita whispered in Chris's ear. "So Chris? Just discussed the setup with Sandy. If you want this all week? Your cock's gonna enjoy a lot of hot pussy if we do the swap thing for the rest of the cruise?"

"So Anita you want to be my cruise bitch. And Justin would have has his cruise bitch too. I guess we have found ourselves two very hot and naughty fucking women."

Sandy quickly packed and moved in with Justin while Chris took her place. Anita and Chris slid the two beds together making a large double. Then they quickly tested it out. Through the week Anita found herself having sex at least three maybe four times daily. She became quite happy looking out the window at the sea as Chris nailed her ass again and again from behind.

Anita would spend a week on the cruise hooked up. Sunning with Sandy by the pool five days into the cruise they joked and chatted as the men swam.

"So you have found your solution?" Sandy asked. "Does he know about your dilemma?"

"No. I told him I'm on the pill." Anita whispered.

"So he doesn't know what he's messing with?" Sandy asked.

"Time will tell. But anyway I'm enjoying being Chris's cruise bitch. He wants it every chance he gets." Anita answered sipping another margarita. Reality was clear and she knew it. She had gotten on board 12 days after her last period and the cruise would end 21 days after. Anita fucked Chris whenever he wanted as she constantly teased him daring him naughtily.

Anita welcomed Chris's swimmers into her fertile unprotected sex again and again. Anita had told him she was on the pill that first night. Little did he know.

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers
12