Anita’s Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last night of the cruise was a repeat of the first night. Two horny moaning bitches bent over the railing taking cock deep in their cunts. Anita's brassiere floating away in the waves with her dress bundled around her waist as Chris drilled her relentlessly. After finishing Sandy and Anita both tossed their panties overboard celebrating what sluts they both were.

As the ship pulled into port ending the cruise Chris told Anita, "I guess back to your husband now. But I need you to know you are one beautiful cruise bitch. I'd do this again with you if you want, but maybe for longer." He passed her his card.

"Chris I wish we could. I just don't know how? But let me tell you. You really know how to use it. Really."

Her dilemma.

Sure enough Anita found herself pregnant soon after. But drenched in guilt she eventually told John it wasn't his. A paternity test proved the truth. Anita had cheated. Being uninterested in raising another mans child or living with a cheating whore John decided he had had enough of Anita. Their marriage was over. Anita was pregnant without a partner.

Anita after several days to consider her future she still had to play out another option. Having Chris's card she would let him know she was carrying his baby. She called him suggesting they meet for coffee. Two days later they met in a coffee shop.

"I just separated from my husband."

"Really? So you're no longer attached. I like that. Anything to do with our cruise?" He asked.

"Yes in a particular way, absolutely." She nervously whispered.

"A particular way. Okay and?" He asked.

"Yes Chris. It's yours?" She whispered.

"What's mine?" He responded uncertain shaking his head.

Anita smiled subtly then pointed lower while looking below. "Really. You told me you were on the pill. What happened?" He asked.

"Well I'm not very good at taking pills especially when partying like we did. I missed several days." She answered.

"Just how many did you miss?" He asked.

"Honestly? All of them. I never brought the pill." She whispered.

"So were you trying to get pregnant?"

"My husband couldn't deliver. And when l met you on the cruise things just happen. It wasn't planned that way but once we started doing it. Well, we kept on doing it."

"So you're telling me I'm going to be a dad?" He repeated.

"Yes you are."

"Okay Anita, anything else you need to tell me?" He asked.

"Not right now I guess. But we need to work this out, okay?" Anita asked softly.

"Okay. I need to think this through. Can we meet here same time tomorrow?" Chris asked.

"Yes. We can. Then see you tomorrow." Anita answered getting up. Moments later Anita walked through the door. It was a short walk to the bus stop, then off to the subway for the ride through town to the apartment where she had lived with her ex.

At 2pm the next day Anita walked into the coffee shop finding Chris sitting in a booth along the wall. Anita walked over, took her jacket off and took a seat across from Chris. He ordered two coffees and soon the discussions started up again.

"So Anita, I found out yesterday that you're carrying my child after lying about birth control on the cruise where we met."

"Correct." She answered.

"And your husband." He asked.

"That's over." She answered honestly. "I told him he's not the father. He doesn't want to raise another mans child."

"OK got it Anita. Thinking it through you have some things going for you, some against.

First, you're an absolute knock-out, an angel to look at. Second, I find you to be interesting and fun. Educated, presentable. I like that. Third, you're wonderful in the sack. Truly a hot fuck!

Then the downsides. First, you're pregnant. Okay with my child. Second, you lied about birth control on the cruise. Third, and quite important you're a cheater."

"Ok, so where are you going with this. I'm listening. That's why I'm here." She answered deep in thought while sipping her latte.

"So after talking with my lawyer we have options. Sure its mine, but we should do a paternity test. Assuming its mine then I will take responsibility. Considering we got along quite well, you being pregnant I am willing to take some risk with you. To find out if there's a future for us or not. On that basis you are welcome to move in with me on several conditions if that's what you want."

"Conditions. Go on." Anita answered.

Chris continued. "First, you need to file for divorce. Second, we enter into a written agreement. You have no rights to my business dealings or my money. Sort of a pre-nup without getting married. If you dare cheat or lie badly you'll be history, out the door, no second chances. Third, like on the cruise you will be my woman meaning we share the bed. If things work out then great. Additionally, you will quit your job. Your position will be home manager. Taking care of cooking, cleaning, organizing, home decorating, etcetra. And every day when I come home from work I'll find you dressed like a queen, dresses, skirts, stockings, jewelry, makeup, perfume. Maybe we go out to dinner or maybe you take care of me in the bedroom. So if you want to give it a go then thats great. Otherwise you can walk. Think woman, you're carrying based on a lie."

"OK that's clear. Let me think.

One question, does this happen before the divorce has been finalized?" Anita asked.

"Well as you clearly cheated, are pregnant. You have no fight. It's a simple divorce with no complications. No house, no kids. It shouldn't make any difference according to my lawyer. So yes you could come when and if you choose. The thing is, I decided this is a today offer. Off the table when you leave. Either you say 'yes' or 'goodbye' before you leave this coffee shop. Understood Anita?" Chris told her laying it all down before her.

"So I need to decide now. No time to consider?" Anita asked.

"Yes correct, now or never. I need one final thing from you." He asked. "So cruise bitch. To seal the deal and makeup for being a lying bitch you're going to give me head right now."

"Here, seriously?" She answered.

"Yes you need to make up for your lies. You'll get under the table, suck my cock. Prove your commitment." He answered seriously.

Anita stared back gazing into his eyes. She finished her coffee. "Well bitch?" He asked.

"First, you may only call me bitch when cruising, maybe when alone. It's really disrespectful." Anita answered. "And you expect me to do a sexual thing right here and now. In this coffee shop?" That's degrading don't you think?"

"Well Anita. Lying to me about your birth control and using me. Isn't that disrespectful. Your call. You can walk out the door or you can can make things right. It's your call?"

"Fuck!" Anita whispered thinking over what to do.

After three long minutes Anita nodded. "I don't believe I'm gonna do this." Then she slid a little lower, then lower in her seat. Finally crawling on her knees under the table. She reached his legs and slowly unzipped him. Anita pulled his cock out stroking the rubbery head then slowly she wrapped her lips around his cock painting it lipstick red. She continued stroking his cock while giving Chris precisely what he wanted a good cock sucking from the bitch.

Looking under the table he enjoyed watching the cock sucking bitch doing her part. Come on Anita, suck it. He told her and she did. Several other patrons were amused seeing the cock sucker under the table. It didn't take too long with Anita working it vigorously. Chris soon powerfully erupted against the back of her throat. Anita swallowed as much as she could before he pulled out. Soon she was sitting again in her chair lipstick smudged and cum on her right cheek, her chin and some in her hair. Anita was a cock sucking mess. "So we're even now. You can grab your stuff and bring it to this address. He told her. She stood up with the intention of going to clean herself up but Chris firmly grabbed her hand. You leave just as you are. Don't you dare clean up until you're at my home."

"Do you understand?" He asked.

"I do!" She answered with tears welling. Fearing the ride on the bus and subway.

"Alright, go get your things then we're even." He instructed.

Anita left not having cleaned herself realizing she deserved this. Sitting in the metro people could see the mess on her face, in her hair. It was obvious Anita had been and was a cock sucker.

Her knew life would start the next day.

12