All Comments on 'Anita’s Dilemma'

by arlene548

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 months ago

Ok. Liked the conclusion.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 months ago

Hmmm, Anita and Chris in one way are made for each other; one being a cheating bitch and the other a manipulative bastard. I pity the child that is going to be produced from this coupling but hopefully they can work it all out and somehow make it work.

I enjoyed the sex on the cruise but does anyone use still use the term “brassiere” rather than bra?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

Things to like, and not to like, about this story

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing stars about an Entitled Slut that thought it was "OK" to go party and fuck other men on a cruise while she left her husband hoe. Just to get Divorced, LOL got just what she deserved on that. Then completely disrespected and shamed by her lover whose "beck and call" she will be his slave for the foreseeable future. She went for it, so poor Anita is Really lacking in Common sense. So Now she can just be a "slut" and fully become the slut that she acted like on the cruise. Chris will make sure she is "degraded" the most possible, like she deserves. Great Writing. Thanks, Buster2U

usaretusaretabout 2 months ago

You reap what you sow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Complete and utter stupidity. None of them have the brains that God gave a rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can't say I blame her husband for dumping her ass.

Her new man better watch his too.

I mean that slut has ZERO ethics.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 2 months ago

Oh so many red flags.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 months ago

I realize that Anita is a cheating bitch, but Chris is a true asshole. I feel sorry for the child they created.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

As long as he got some she was ok. Then he treated her like shit. Why should she stay? She is now a loser.

Remage2kRemage2kabout 2 months ago

A 15 year hiatus and back in stunning form!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Got what she deserved. Real "loving wife".

Knowing she was married, Chris sounds like a real "nice" guy. )

Husband got screwed & story needed some payback on both a-holes.

Perhaps in vitro might just have been a better choice.... ))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Epilogue: Christ couldn't believe how stupid this cheating skank slut was. He used her for a couple more months but quickly grew tired of her being in his house so as soon as her divorce was finalized he kicked her out. She cried and cried, but he just laughed at the empty-headed bimbo. "What makes you think I'd be with a cheating cunt? You can't be trusted, your a liar and you care nothing about promises you make. Get out bitch, lose my number and don't ever come back. BTW, thanks for idiotically signing the agreement, you get nothing!" Anita ended up being just one more stupid single mom, but nobody gave a flying fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

All that about her being a cheating slut, and the results and confrontation with her husband is summed up in one hasty, summarized paragraph?? No emotional payoff. No emotional reaction from her or her husband, who just disappears. Very unrealistic reaction from Chris - no anger, no feeling trapped, just “Oh, well, now I’ve got a sex slave”???? No epilogue about how badly THAT marriage worked out. Way too much missing here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

Poor. Too much telling, not enough showing.

\

Why no testing of the husband? Maybe he just has a low sperm count, makes pregnancy harder,not impossible.

\

IVF is expensive, AI isn't.

Rwg7Rwg7about 2 months ago

Match made in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

*infertile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I honestly don't see why he would make the offer he did. Even with a pre nup he could get screwed. Just get the test and pay whatever the courts decide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Serves her right. Fun story.

katibkatibabout 2 months ago

Any story in which women are routinely referred to as "bitches" get an automatic #2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

PROOF READ!!!!!

Example - "Her knew life would start the next day." NEW not KNEW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Okay story. Three Stars.

.

Selfish, stupid women. Well on her way to getting worse than she deserves. Talk about out of the frying pan into the fire.

.

Chris is a piece of shit. Who would want a woman he is going to live with to ride home on public transport looking like a crack whore making her 1st circle around the drain. Before he done he is gonna pass that bitch out to friends and acquaintance like cold beer at 4th of July pick nick.

.

Sad a child that will come into the world be raised by this woman.

.

Sandy is gonna look back on it and wish she had no part in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Poor.

The sex part was OK.... the story line was thin and the 'climax' was shitty.

Obviously you feel a woman needs to be dominated. Poor stuff!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

She’s a cheating cunt pregnant with another man’s bastard, and the story only goes downhill from that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

interesting!...

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 months ago

Looks like everyone got what they wanted'

Thanks for the story.

@katib

Any story in which women are routinely referred to as "bitches" get an automatic #2. - And how long has this policy been in place?

@sbrooks103xabout 22 hours ago

Poor. Too much telling, not enough showing. - Not unlike this comment..

\

Why no testing of the husband? Maybe he just has a low sperm count, makes pregnancy harder,not impossible. - After FIVE years?

\

IVF is expensive, AI isn't. - Should have said something before she went on the cruise. Too much telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You can't cheat on a man that can't produce sperm. Such people, including the vasectomy pets, just don't count as valid humans.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Sucky tale all around. Husband dodged a bullet there. Who'd want to be with a weak woman like that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarlene548@arlene548
Helplessly romantic. Love to party though, sometimes too much to drink gets me into the sack on my back. Enjoy exploring kinky thoughts but less inclined to partake in the same. Am straight and I have no interest in changing. Love first time stories whether voluntary or inv...