All Comments on 'Anita’s Phone Tease'

by CanadianTease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed your story very much. Looking forward to your next story. It's great to be a tease and so much fun.

FrotterFrotteralmost 19 years ago
best one you've done so far, very hot!

Best story you've done so far...very hot!!!

tinman69stinman69salmost 19 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic story!!!

Oh honey!! That is one hell of a story!! I'm glad you sent me a notice to go read it! I am one of those men that loves to be teased. I am a lot like the guy in mall, I want to be teased by a good exhibitionist!!!

This little "story" you did for the phone sex is just awesome!!! It would drive a man nuts!!! Especially if it was in person!! Really great job honey!

mgcloopermgclooperover 18 years ago
Ooooooo

I'm going back and reading all of your oother tories, while teasinf my cock and keeping myself on the edge.

You are so ruthless, it's perfect.

Make my cock ache, precum drip, and my ass twitch in excitement.

CanadianMCanadianMabout 18 years ago
Great build up

Love the way you describe the teasing .. very good.. enjoy your writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot!

My first wife did a phone tease on a young man who was about 19 and a virgin. He worked in a grocery store as a stock boy, She was in the store one day wearing one oif her sexy skirts. Apparently, she flirted with him and flashed her pussy while letting him see up her skirt. She got his phone number, and later that evening gave him a call. This was many years ago before you could easily trace a call--no caller i.d., or anything. Anyway, she told him on the phone that he had made her pussy wet and she would love to see his dick and suck it. I was there and heard the whole conversation. She told him she was married, but that she wanted a young man with a hard dick to fuck her. She told him that she hardly ever wore panties, and that she liked to show off her pussy to guys like him. She asked him if he had ever fucked a woman. He told her that he had never had sex. She said she would like for him to put his dick inside her and make her feel good. She asked him if he would like to fuck a married woman with a hot wet pussy. He started moaning, and you could hear him him jacking off. She told him that he made her so hot that her pussy was wet and she wanted him. She told him she would lick his dick and make him so hot his dickhead would turn purple and shoot more cum than he ever had shot before. He came hard. You could hear him groaning. He became silent, and she asked him what he was doing. He was wiping up. Then, the phone went dead. She was very good at phine teasing. And, not only that hse was very good at teasing in person by showing off her pussy.

jasonantonio26jasonantonio265 months ago

She taunts him for not having a girlfriend! So evil! Yet so teasing! What a bitch! (in the best way possible ;-))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianTease@CanadianTease
Hi guys! My new email is: cn-tz@yandex.com Thanks for your feedback - I appreciate your comments.