Anitta Ch. 02: Party Aftermath

Story Info
The talk with Anitta after two years happens on the beach.
6.3k words
4.72
2.6k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers

* Author's Bullet Notes:

- There could be Taboo subject matter eventually

- This is an odd first-person point of view almost exclusively.

- Every Character is of age and fully on board with their part of the script.

Ratings and comments on plot development are always welcome.

Anitta Chapter 2:

Last night's dual birthday party was crazy, with my sister's friends trying to break me out of my 'shell' while Anitta was setting them up to go out with me. After getting dressed and ready, I give Jason a heads up that I am heading over shortly. Downstairs Mom and Vicky are cleaning up, so I step in and help them out and wipe down the table and the unused clean dishes.

"Where's Em?"

"She left with Cass," Vicky laughs, "they were all talking up a storm about you this morning after you ran upstairs."

Vicky smiled and shook her head. "Em and I thought it was Nicky that you were interested in, she set up the party to see if you would choose between her and Mel.

"I said it would be Mel even though those two were scheming," Mom says and hip bumps Vicky.

"Yeah, yeah, I should have known the dominant one would win over the introvert." Vicky grimaces and looks over at me, "you let me down."

Standing up I give them both a hug from behind and walk out of the kitchen, "If it was a large wager, hold on to your money Vick. Nicky and Cassidy are coming over tonight."

I'm halfway through the living room, "Hold on a second mister, does Mel know?" I smile as I knew my mom wouldn't be able to resist.

"Yeah, she's the one that set it up." I get through the door and Anita laughs.

'It's nice when you move things along yourself.' She says as we get into the car.

"It happens on occasion." I connect Anitta's playlist to the aux slot on the radio as we head over to Jason's, he is out in the driveway with his car, and we get everything set up to replace the brake pads.

"They were upset I wasn't there last night?" Jason asks and I nod.

"Yep, your ears must have been burning all night long, they just wouldn't stop."

"Dude, I was expecting at least a few pictures of them naked or something."

"Ahh, I forgot, Emma took this one for you but nobody was allowed to share it, so it's just stuck in the phone."

"She took a picture, for me? If you are messing with me, I'll Robert your ass." He says and I start laughing.

"You turned that into a verb?."

"Come on?" Jason walks over to look at the phone.

"You can see it, but you can't have it, and there might be some changes that you'll need to be cool about. And I mean keeping it in the Anitta vault for a while."

Jason looks at the photo and then at me and then back at the photo. "Even staged, that is crazy. Way to go dude, that is insane. Mel looks rather serious; and so does, well, all of them. What the hell happened last night."

"I'm going out with Mel now." Putting the phone away we start with the front of the car.

"Shit dude, that's cool, she's a bit skinny for me, I'm more of a Maya or Virginia guy myself."

"Maya is Tuesday and V is on Wednesday." I keep waiting for Anitta to step in but she is quiet so I know I can let him in on it. Cutting open the boxes I pull out the brake pads and we get to replacing them.

"Yeah, sure, I'm glad you could spare some time for me this morning then," Jason says and laughs.

"Always, just let me know and I'll make the time, I got Nicky and Cassidy tonight though, but tomorrow is free."

"Okay, what is going on, you are saying this like it's true. Anitta finally hooked you up huh?" Jason keeps working like talking about an imaginary friend is no big deal.

'I am not imaginary,' Anitta replies.

'Isn't that what you said he thinks you are?'

'Less than he did two years ago.' She says, 'He is trustworthy and a better friend than most give him credit, except for Emma, she likes his outrageousness to rub off on you more.'

"When you two get done, you can let go of it." Jason says and I snap out of it and let the tire go."

"Sorry, she was talking about you being a great friend and I was shocked."

"Dick, I knew she'd come around eventually. Wait! Did she give you the fucking fortitude to ask out every chick at the party?"

"Nah, she got them to ask me out." I laugh, "She likes that WVM game on Pornhub and decided she would create her own version."

"Hmmm, I'll have to check that out?" Jason pulls up his phone.

"Dude? Now?" I stare at him as he is just sitting there, "Whatever." I get the driver-side back tire going.

"Ahh, had to find and save it. Anitta seems kinda kinky, so I figured it would be good." Jason says this with a straight face.

'Can I?' Anitta asks..

'Why do you keep asking me that after..' And I hear, "thank you Jason." Come out of my mouth with the same voice I hear in my head.

Jason's face lights up, "Holy Shit!" and then he looks around like we are being watched. "Shit Anitta you sound sexy, no wonder he has that stupid smile on his face all of the time."

I nod along with him as that was also the first time hearing her voice out loud.

"So, you are like the movie Upgrade?"

"What no! That's messed up man, his wife was killed and he's erased at the end." I reply.

"Well, the parts in between were cool." He laughs.

'Uh Anitta, you didn't say anything to that?' I ask.

'It was a good movie.'

'That's more messed up than when he said it,' I say back to her, and she laughs again.

'We'll talk about it tonight at the beach, you'll be fine.'

We finish up the brakes and head inside to play some VR Resident Evil and then I head back to the house with everyone sitting in the kitchen.

"Good timing, we just finished the Emma inquisition. You told Em and Mel the workings of the household?" Vicky opens the fridge and grabs me a diet coke.

'Yeah, now that we're going to get the rooms in the village it was time."

"She was a bit miffed at us for not saying anything but understood this was your thing to reveal," Mom says giving me her the explain yourself better look.

"Money is only meant to solve problems and never thought of again until the next issue arises. And then you have girlfriends or boyfriends, you never know how they really feel when it's involved."

"Yeah, but..." Emma is just looking at me.

"Ahole would have been here last night if he knew you were set for life, his true douchyness only came out because he didn't know."

"Douchyness? Jeez, James." Mom says and rests her hands on Emma's shoulders. "Though I do agree that it can cause as many problems as it solves. Just like punching Robert in the face in the middle of school."

"Nah, that part was freaking great," Emma says and smiles at me.

"I'm going to take a nap, worn-out working with Jason all day." I turn towards the steps.

"Yeah, that's the reason," Emma says, and they all laugh.

I feel hair in my face and an arm on my chest. "Wakey, Wakey, time to get ready."

I pull her in and bear hug her. "Ugh, 10 more minutes Mom."

"After the talk downstairs I'm learning new things on how you handle Mom." Emma pushes both hands into my chest.

"Wait, what?" opening one eye I peer up at her.

"It's okay, Vick says it takes a while, but i'll get used to it."

"I can see her saying that. She kills me with this when you're not around, now I can't even hide behind you anymore." I squeeze her. "The two visitors today going to be with you for a while before it's time to hang out?"

"Yep, they've been here for an hour, they both came in here to check out sleeping beauty, get up and take a shower."

"That's not creepy," hot water is just what was needed, along with a good towel scrubbing.

Downstairs I see Vicky walking out of her room handing Cassidy a few blankets. "Jeez James, the wind is going to be cold off the water."

"Ahh yeah, thanks Vick." I had a few towels in the car, the blankets would be nicer of course.

In the car we head off to the beach I am excited and nervous to get the talk from Anitta on what is going on.

"You two okay with going out together?"

"Yeah, we hang out all the time," Cassidy says from the passenger seat with Nicky in the back agreeing.

"Good, I'd like to talk about those going to college vs. you two working, I don't want you to feel left out with the 4 others being in side-by-side rooms," I say expecting something, but they both just sit there.

"Okay, so I was thinking we could go out twice as often, say two or three day's a week and the others get the rest since I'll see them at school and if they are in their room at night. And you of course are welcome to come hang out there also whenever you want." They still don't say anything.

"Hit me with your thoughts, comments, concerns?"

"This is just for the first semester is what Emma said?" Nicky says from the back, "I'll take the extra time, but I didn't get all that much attention before, so it's no big deal."

'Tell them you want them to go to USC with you,' Anitta says.

'Just like that?' I ask and she is quiet.

'Nope, I need more than that this time,' I reply back.

'They want to go but can't afford it, you are going to have to tell them or you will be juggling.'

I try not to give a big sigh at Anitta as they would think it was towards them.

"It's only March, I want you register and come with us." I say and it sounds so cringy.

"Can't." Cassidy says right away.

"Why just, can't."

"Can't afford it," Cassidy says.

"Nicky? Is it cost?" And she says yes.

"Did the others tell you I was paying for their room and such? So all you would have to do is get the FASFA student loans and we could cover everything with just one more room?"

"It's too much, too soon," Cassidy says.

"What, to pay for everyone except for you? Would seem weirder to leave you two out. It is up to you and like I said, I'll make extra time for you if you don't. If your family must have you at the bakery you should obviously help, and Nick; you said you weren't sure what you wanted to do so this would give you time to figure it out. Getting a degree and hanging out with your besties at the same time is never a waste of time. What scares you about this?"

"What if we do this and it doesn't work?" Cassidy asks.

"Ahh, let's assume yesterday never happened and everything is like it was two days ago. What changes other than the sex, you still have Virginia, Mel, Maya, Emma and by extension of Emma me as always right?"

"We'd have to be accepted." Cassidy adds to the end, "I looked it up and they have an 11% acceptance rate."

Anitta replies, 'I wouldn't have asked if they couldn't get in.'

"Hmm, so if you apply and you get in, I got you. And if you don't get in, I'll make sure you get extra time until we get back. Does that sound fair?" They both agree.

"Mel says registration opens next month on the 19th," Nicky says and has apparently put it into their group chat, so that's good.

"You've put a lot of thought into this from this morning until you took your nap?" Cassidy laughs at the end.

"Naps are important, they recharge the batteries." I laugh as we start down the back roads. "Back to the present. There is a stretch of beach here that was pretty quiet, the family would come to on occasion."

"This house hasn't been used in the last two years, so we'll park and it's not far down the path." I pull in and pop the trunk. Nicky has the blankets; I give a few towels to Cassidy and grab the cooler that Emma put together."

"What's in the cooler?" Cassidy asks and I shrug. "It's meant to be a surprise from Em."

The weather is fine and the wind from the ocean isn't that chili though it isn't dark yet. They set out the blanket and I set the cooler off to the side.

Getting into the middle I pat both sides, they sit next to me.

"Are you cold?" Nicky asks.

"Nope," I reply and get my shirt removed and pushed back down on the blanket. I pull them into my chest.

"Sunrises are better here, but the sunsets do make for a nice view."

"You, Nick, and I are going to be the only group?" Cassidy asks.

"I didn't come up with the idea and you ladies are in charge of what you want, though I'm not sure it can get much better than this right now."

"Good answer," Cassidy says and sits up a bit.

"You can make changes right here and right now," I lean back with both hands behind my head. "I'm gymnast flexible considering this is our first outing."

Cassidy pulls her clothes off and has a bikini underneath while staring down at me. She looks up and down my body as she is doing it and then makes eye contact with hunger in her eyes. I remember back to the night before and Cassidy was the one that wouldn't stop grabbing my dick, so I have a feeling that she is going to take the first action.

"Nicky, could you keep an eye out to make sure nobody surprises us? And get your bottoms off." I break eye contact with Cassidy and look over at Nicky. "In a few minutes, your legs are going to be covering my eyes, ears, and mouth so I'll need you to watch out for us." Before I turn back to Cassidy, I can feel her pulling my shorts down.

"I have been imagining that Mwah kiss when I wasn't looking last night."

"Hmmm, I can do it again for you to watch."

"Mwah" Cassidy plants a kiss right on top and then gives it a lick as I leak out a good bit with stimulation, "Mmmmmm, Nicky come here while it's still fresh." And I notice Nicky moved without hesitation. I think Cassidy might make a good partner in helping me figure out Nicky as I have no idea on the dom/sub thing.

Grabbing Nicky's phone, "psst!" They both look up and I take the picture and it's a great one. The sex is removed but you can see the look on their faces, down the side of Cassidy and the sunset skies behind them. I turn it around so they can see and Cassidy pulls my dick out of her mouth and takes the phone.

"It's PG-rated, but," she sends it to the group. She starts typing... "First Sunset with James." Tosses the phone on the blanket and nudges Nicky over, "Mine. Your seat is up there."

Reaching down I take Nicky's hand and pull her up, she doesn't look as nervous as I thought she would be, so I wink at her and keep her moving forward until she is looking down with her knees on each side and her fingers in my hair.

Not fit, nor is she fat, Nicky is just a soft body pillow needed to hold onto when going to sleep. Grabbing her lush ass and pulling her down she groans as she makes contact and I groan as I feel Cassidy position herself and feel her pushing down.

'This feels amazing.' I say inside and hear Anitta 'Mmmmhmm.' In confirmation. 'Do as you please Anitta, two on two.' I feel a tingle spread through my entire body.

I dig into Nicky and then smack her ass, lifting her off. "Don't forget to keep that eye out though missy. If we get caught you will NOT get a spanking." Pulling her back down I start digging in again, she is much wetter and more tart than Mel, and Nicky molds around my face where Mel is skinny with gaps everywhere so breathing is a bit harder now. Pulling her down to my chin, I breathe through my nose and Nicky spasms as my chins scrapes across her pussy making that my new routine for her. A few moments of licking and sucking and then a breath and scraping.

'Big breath James, she is going to explode.' Anitta says so I stop and pull her down. The moment my stubble makes contact I feel the gush and her hands pulling my hair and a good bit of her humping my face.

"Damn Nick! wow, next time, move his head off Vicky's blanket." Cassidy says after Nicky moves over to my side.

"I've never done that before; it took so long to finish I was getting worried."

My arms reach out and pull Cassidy down and pin her arms to her sides, that wasn't me doing it so I wait to see what Anitta is going to do. Cassidy is looking up at me from my chest "Your turn." Anitta says with that growl she uses to sound more like me. She pulls and pushes Cassidy up and down my chest, starting out slowly and then picking up the pace until she is moving quite a bit faster than I could manage. Cassidy is just groaning up and grunting down with each jamming. Her breath is getting ragged and I start to feel the onset of getting ready to cum. "I'm getting close." she says and then Anitta steps in. "Cum for me."

The movement stops, my hips push Cassidy up and I start kissing her. My hips are pushing into her and she is groaning into my mouth while I grunt back as I'm cumming up a storm into her. I didn't feel like she orgasmed, no squeezing or gushing indicators. But the look on her face showed that she was done.

I move her over and kiss her, "That was amazing." I move Nicky around and get behind her. "Can you help Cassidy clean up while I give you a treat for being such a good lookout?"

Sliding into Nicky is by far the best feeling in the world, so hot and wet and her ass rippling when I push, jeez.

'You're welcome that I invited her to the party,' Anitta says and I laugh.

I see her head between Cassidy's legs and Cass grabbing her head. 'You were right.'

Slapping her ass is almost a game with how it reacts and the groans that it gets. I feel my hips pick up the pace. 'You lost focus,' Anitta says and I laugh again on the inside. 'Sorry, this is fascinating.' I slap the other cheek.

"Is this the reward you wanted Nick?" I ask and feel Anitta pick up the pace.

"More! Please." Nicky says and is giving small shrieks and groans with each slap.

"Next time you should ask me before you drown my face." I slap her ass. "Tell me when you are close." Slap. "We don't have all night." Slap. "Don't stop licking mistress Cassidy." Slap. This causes Cassidy to look up at me and smile when I wink at her.

"OH God, please I'm there now." Nicky groans.

"Three more and you can let it go." I hear Anitta say through me, and she takes over the slapping, while I focus on pounding her sweet ass. All the way out and pushing in when the hand comes down. Buried, slap, all the way out, buried, slap, all the way out buried, slap and Nicky screams and starts spasming as I hold her hips.

"That was fucking amazing," Cassidy whispers now up on her elbows.

I'm just rubbing and kissing Nicky's ass. "There you go."

Rolling over to the side and scoot in next to Cassidy, sit up, and pull Nicky over to my other side.

"Nicky got all the pampering this time, Cassidy gets the pampering next time."

"I'd have blacked out if you did all of that to me tonight." Cassidy kisses my cheek.

"Mistress Cassidy," she laughs. "Telling Nicky to suck your cum out of me was the hottest thing ever, until you upped the ante going medieval on her ass."

"Yeah, everything that happened tonight was one first after another for me." I reply and pull Nicky in for a kiss and get out of her own world. "You feeling alright?"

"I feel great." Nicky says and grabs my dick. "This thing is still hard? I'm tapped out."

She laughs, "pampering Cass will give me time to recover with the next date night."

Cass gets up and opens the cooler. I turn and stare at her ass, because of reasons.

She laughs and pulls out three bottles of water and hands them to us. "That's all that was in there, she made it sound like a surprise."

"Hey, the stars are out." She takes her phone and puts her head on my chest. I feel the phone on my stomach and then she comes back up and starts typing so I lean over on her shoulder.

"Are you really sending a dick pic to your girlfriends?"

"Yep, look at the stars, it's artistic." She is typing, "Best night ever, needed one more here to finish this ride as Nicky is almost dead and I'm done."

Laying back down, "Give me 10 minutes of rest," and close my eyes.

'That was awesome Anitta, ready for the talk?' I ask.

'It was, and yes. Okay, I am a guardian, we look after select individuals, starting with their families until they arrive and then we watch after them until they complete their ordained task.'

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers
12